My slimes are all gone

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

My slimes are all gone

Postby Jessicacutie210 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:55 pm

Can someone help me. I went into my game and saw that all my slimes I had were all gone from every corral I have. There was tarr or any way for my slimes to be gone. Please help me I really dont want to gather all the slimes again. I'm on day 216 and it will take me forever to get all slimes.
Jessicacutie210
Plort

Re: My slimes are all gone

Postby TheLevens » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:44 am

That just happened to me too last night. I logged in and every coral was empty and the Christmas ornaments were gone as well!!
Xbox1: The Levens
Watch me on Mixer if I’m on.
Day 300+
Z:28
+2,300,000U in the Bank
TheLevens
Rancher

Postby Jessicacutie210 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:54 pm

Yea after the recent update I logged on and my all my slimes and toys where all gone. I had to go out and get all my slimes back still not finished I just dont know about the toys because I had 2 toys in every corral which means I have to waste my money again to buy it all. Not very happy. Oh and I have not been able to get any ornaments at all. I searched for days the whole map and no crates I'm so mad about that.
Jessicacutie210
Plort

Postby GravityCat » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:41 pm

I've not had a complete reset like others claim, but my Pink Rocks have been despawning. I had about 12; first time it happened I was left with four so I had to replace them. Second time I was left with five and had to replace them again.

No other slime has done so, it's just those. Thankfully they're easy enough to replace but it's a bit of a nuisance.

Not sure if these issues are related, but I'll admit I have time travelled for ornaments. But I've not had any major issues except that, and losing about 5 minutes of progress once.
Slime Rancher Wiki profile:
The1AndOnlyMike

Slime Rancher has a Community Discord!
GravityCat
Rancher

Postby Jessicacutie210 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:40 pm

Since the recent update when I went to play all my slimes and their toys (2 in each coral) all dissapeared. And the ornaments I searched for days the whole map and could not find a single crate. I lost out on all the ornaments and really wanted some or at least one. :( I hope the makers of the game read what is going on and hopefully can fix all the glitches.
Jessicacutie210
Plort

Return to Technical Support