Crash! Please FIX!

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Crash! Please FIX!

Postby victorfloresaquino » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:19 pm

I have recently bought Slime Ranchers as a Christmas Present as I have been waiting for a while. When I finally bought from "Steam," I installed it and shortly attempted to play it. Once I created my own world, it loads for a few seconds and immediately shuts down and loads a message saying "The game crashed. The crash report folder named "2017-12-25_181556" next to game executable. It would be great if you'd send this to the developer of the game!" I have researched on how to fix this and it is not working. This is my last resort and I am very close to getting a refund. I have faith this will work, please help me out! Thank you.
victorfloresaquino
Plort

Re: Crash! Please FIX!

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:37 pm

The first thing I recommend you do is find the Crash Report folder and attach it here so that the Devs can see the problem.
Also, would you mind sharing your specs?
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Re: Crash! Please FIX!

Postby victorfloresaquino » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:04 pm

Okay, I have an unreasonable amount of knowledge from steam. I do not know specifically what you are talking about as this is my first game bought from steam in my own account as I used to play on my older cousin's. I also have zero ideas on how this website works other than the standard posts and replies.
victorfloresaquino
Plort

Return to Technical Support