Ogden's Wild Teleporters

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Ogden's Wild Teleporters

Postby Gamation » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:57 am

Whenever I go into the Wilds, there's always one teleporter out that is always on. It's the one that's a bit out of the way in the cave with the phosphor largos - I've been there maybe 20-30 times now and it's always been active. Is this just crazy coincidence or is it a bug?
Come on, can anyone escape the beauty of the ancient ruins? I'm not the only one, right?
Right?
Gamation
Plort

Re: Ogden's Wild Teleporters

Postby TheCrazyFox » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:01 am

That also happened to me I don't know if it is an xbox one glitch or what.
TheCrazyFox
Rancher

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:35 am

There are 4 that are constantly on for me
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby ILoveTurtles891 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:02 pm

i think that it is supposed to be like that
-Sam Vlasenko (real name)
if you see this, you cannot see the other one
if you see this, you cannot see the other one
ILoveTurtles891
Rancher

Location: stuck is in the glass desert, finding my 18 gilded ginger

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:54 pm

So do i
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby Gamation » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:32 pm

Considering as this thread is now dead, I'm just going to bump it in hopes a developer notices, cause this is really taking the challenge out of the wilds.
Come on, can anyone escape the beauty of the ancient ruins? I'm not the only one, right?
Right?
Gamation
Plort

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:05 pm

Gamation wrote:Whenever I go into the Wilds, there's always one teleporter out that is always on. It's the one that's a bit out of the way in the cave with the phosphor largos - I've been there maybe 20-30 times now and it's always been active. Is this just crazy coincidence or is it a bug?

I think this is supposed to happen. At least for me, the same teleporters are always on, and the one that you're talking about is definitely one of them.
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby gamer1o7 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:37 pm

those teleporters are always on those are the exit teleporters the teleporters you find "off" are the entrance teleporters they are always off they are the random locations that you may teleport to when you enter the wilds so no it isn't a bug just a very overlooked and unexplained system
gamer1o7
Rancher

Postby rabbitslime » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:20 am

There are 4 teleporters that you'd spawn into, one is in the cave area, another is an area of kookadoobas thats ruins related; it interconnects to a an area with boom, rock and hunter ferals, while above that is an area yo'd spawn in as well with a pogofruit tree and a hen hen nest. One more area is the one with a bunch of pink and tabbies slightly ahead of you.

The exit teleporters are deeper into that cave, an area that is composed of islands and one more area that is near an area exclusive to rock ferals.

Maybe they should make the wilds more complicated, like the game chooses where you'd spawn of the 7 teleporters and activates some of them for you to go back. Each time you enter the teleporter, the game decides where you would spawn. I'd like to spawn on the area that is near the rock ferals, as usually they're calm from all the stony hens they come into contact with.
rabbitslime
Rancher

Return to Technical Support