Slime Idea: Silver Slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Slime Idea: Silver Slime

Postby Relentless » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:24 pm

Diet: Meat
Favorite: Shiny Roostro
Don't try to mine it. It's not actual silver.

Slimeology:
Silver Slimes are strange creatures believed to have ruled the Far, Far Range during an event nicknamed the "Gemstone Crisis," during which valuable gems were sabotaged from the Indigo Quarry. The appearance of them consists of a hardened shell of cracked silver, caused by the war of the Gemstone Crisis. We tried to mine them with pickaxes, but we ended up being drenched in Tamonium. They are currently located within the Indigo Quarry.

Rancher Risks:
Even the most healthy of Ranchers can be hospitalized in seconds due to Silver Slimes. When agitated, they will spit out a poisonous concoction of Tamonium, said to be rated on the pain chart as "Being consumed by a Tarr, spat out, and feeling as if you've swallowed Boom Slime spit."

Silver Slimes also do not like it when their food is stolen from them. They seek out the thief (they always succeed) and inflict a pain onto them, rendering them unable to process food for 10 seconds.

Plortonomics:
Silver Plorts are used in laboratories to help researchers better understand the history of the Gemstone Crisis, but due to few people donating them, we'll need to wait a long time because most people are too busy eating at diners and doing other stuff that harms the world. History matters, people!

EDIT: I have just realized that MisfortuneRising has already made a Silver Slime page way back then. I apologize for this, Misfortune, and I hope you will accept this as a remastered edition.
Last edited by Relentless on Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The world's first unlicensed Slime Rancher community ideas writer. I display this title proudly - in front of my slimes.
Xbox One Gamertag: Omega1849

Look! An invite to the Slime Rancher Discord: https://discord.gg/bA3vArm
Relentless
Rancher

Re: Slime Idea: Silver Slime

Postby EmeraldPlay » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:00 pm

Nice idea.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby Randomtangle » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:58 pm

Cool!
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby MisfortuneRising » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:16 pm

Relentless wrote:Diet: Meat
Favorite: Shiny Roostro
Don't try to mine it. It's not actual silver.

Slimeology:
Silver Slimes are strange creatures believed to have ruled the Far, Far Range during an event nicknamed the "Gemstone Crisis," during which valuable gems were sabotaged from the Indigo Quarry. The appearance of them consists of a hardened shell of cracked silver, caused by the war of the Gemstone Crisis. We tried to mine them with pickaxes, but we ended up being drenched in Tamonium. They are currently located within the Indigo Quarry.

Rancher Risks:
Even the most healthy of Ranchers can be hospitalized in seconds due to Silver Slimes. When agitated, they will spit out a poisonous concoction of Tamonium, said to be rated on the pain chart as "Being consumed by a Tarr, spat out, and feeling as if you've swallowed Boom Slime spit."

Silver Slimes also do not like it when their food is stolen from them. They seek out the thief (they always succeed) and inflict a pain onto them, rendering them unable to process food for 10 seconds.

Plortonomics:
Silver Plorts are used in laboratories to help researchers better understand the history of the Gemstone Crisis, but due to few people donating them, we'll need to wait a long time because most people are too busy eating at diners and doing other stuff that harms the world. History matters, people!

EDIT: I have just realized that MisfortuneRising has already made a Silver Slime page way back then. I apologize for this, Misfortune, and I hope you will accept this as a remastered edition.

No worries dude! Just glad that you gave me credit! Awesome ideas as usual! :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Return to Slime Design