Hachi's art (re-upload, images fixed)

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Hachi's art (re-upload, images fixed)

Postby Hachiseiko » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:03 am

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hachi's art

Please don't re-upload my art.
If you link to it in your own post or thread make sure to link back to this thread.
You can use my art as icons, but please credit me in your signature.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey, people! I was asked to properly re-upload my art so you can all see it again!
So here it all is in a long list again! <3

Are you back and taking suggestions, Hachi?!

Well, maybe...?

I just recently got into Slime Rancher again and I like drawing.

So... Maybe? We'll see!

I hope you enjoy!

My own ideas
Comments
The idea with the bunny slimes is to add another easy to keep early on slime besides the pink slime.
It also teaches the player about the importance of buying nets to control the jumping slimes...

Comments
The idea with the franken slimes is to give unwanted slimes (and plorts) some kind of meaning.
Instead of just throwing your slimes and plorts away you can feed them to these gluttons...
They will also never turn into Tarr or Largos but can be eaten by Tarr or killed just like other slimes.

Comments
The idea with the bite slimes (or bat slimes) is to add another light sensitive slime.
These slimes don't disappear in the light but become unhappy when exposed to sunlight.
They also hurt the rancher a bit by nibbling them when they come too close, especially when unhappy.

Glitch slime
Comments
My idea is that they're about as rare as gold slimes but can be caught. If any other slime eats a glitch plort they'd instantly turn into Tarr. BUT if a glitch slime was fed a kind of plort (except gold and puddle plorts, of course) it'd turn into a glitchy version of that slime and produce TWO plorts instead of one when fed. So if you feed a glitchy slime a rad plort it'd look like a rad slime glitching out and produce two rad plorts when fed food rad slimes like.
I know I wasn't the one who first thought of this idea but I think I'm the first with the name and with this design so I'll attribute it to me .u. Feel free to argue if you don't agree...

Seasonal slime
Comments
It changes appearance according to the seasons! :'D They constantly have little leaves or snowflakes dangling down around them!

Other people's ideas
Ghostly slime by DeltaStorm
"Born from a decomposed tarr from water, these Slimes are said to be made up of their very hungry spirits."
Comments
I tried making these look like friendly versions of the Tarr! Which is basically what they are...

Floral/Flower slime by Kaite20
"A plant/slime hybrid, these slimes will grow anywhere from a special type of flowering plant where the sunlight hits just right."
Comments
I really liked the idea of different flowers depending on where they live... I tried to make two classical flowers and one cactus flower for the dry areas!

Dessert/Pudding slime by Mellorine
Comments
These are adorable and they make my mouth water... Mmm...

Shark slime by z0mbiesrock
"Shark Slimes are quite nasty slimes. They live in water, and devour any unlucky victim that treads their territory."
Comments
I for one think there needs to be more slimes that live in water! And I love the teeth...

Pyro slime by Blazekop12
"Made when a rock slime fell into a lava pit in the Indigo Quarry, Pyro Slimes started to co-exist alongside the rock slimes."
Comments
These were so much fun to draw... I'm really happy with the way the flames lick up their bodies!

Bear slime suggested by Orangesator
Comments
It's an obvious one .u. Really cute bears...

Sand slime by xAbyssalRemnantx
Comments
I also had this idea c: Would really love these kinds of slimes!

Egg slime by xAbyssalRemnantx
Comments
A lot of people have suggested this! I love that the yolks look like little hats...

Metal slime by xAbyssalRemnantx
Comments
Again, more than one person thought of this. The metal finish and shine was so fun to create!

Snow slime by several people(including me)
Comments
A lot of people have thought of this! I really like the idea of sweet snow slimes with cold breaths...

Dust slime by Wholan
Comments
I thought about this myself but Wholan was there first! ;3 What a cutie!

Shadow slime by SilvieSkydancer
Comments
I really like the idea of a slime that hides in the dark and all you can see it a pair of eyes...

Deep slime by Pigcatapult
Comments
It's like Cthulhu! ...but a slime! Help! ...help? Oh, who am I kidding? It's so cute.

Pineapple slime by Synthesium
Comments
Suggested by irdog who wrote a slimepedia about it!

Jelly slime by RockCandySlime
Comments
Imagine bobbing the water around with these cute guys! I want about a billion of them!

Robot slime by Katie20
Comments
I really liked the idea of these little helpers! I'd love some on my farm c:

Inky slime and inka by RockCandySlime
Comments
In my mind the Inky slime is as big as a largo and you have to carry it to your farm x'3 It'd have to be able to survive being outside of water though... But just imagine a giant "squitopus" splashing around in a shallow pond!

Valentine's slime (suggested by Deleted User)
Comments
I had to make one especially for today - Valentine's slimes! The cuddliest of slimes! They stick together and attack you with hugs! x'3 They love you unconditionally!

Goat slime by atoriv
Comments
I really love the idea of these! And I need them! Even if they shove others around >:'3

Cow slime suggested by Philk
Comments
Another obvious one ^^ I really like cows. They're way sweeter and cuddlier than people think...

Static slime suggested by Tapollo
Comments
They knock both themselves and other out xP Maybe it could stun Tarr?

Iron/rust slime by TrainCody
Comments
I tried making it so that the facial features of one matched the body of the other x'3

Wooly slime by Albalrogue
Comments
I love how cute these guys are! I can just imagine myself putting braids in their hair or something...

Acid slime suggested by Nexmaster7
Comments
I realized quite late that their name could also be confused with drugs but... They're meant to be the corrosive and poisonous kind of acid! xP So it hurts to touch these little guys!

Octoslime by AeroHail
Comments
Oh, these are adorable, aren't they? Their mouths especially! :'3 I can just imagine them swimming about in a tank!

Golden Tarr by ChickadooRancher
Comments
I really like the look of these guys... owo They were fun to draw! The Tarr always are...

Angler slime suggested by Sectanza
Comments
I tried to make them less scary but I feel like I just ended up making them look like muppets! x'D

Fairy slime suggested by Xedric0308
Comments
Adorable flying pink little blobs! Maybe they grant wishes? Either way I want one!

Weather slime suggested by Ongamar
Comments
Maybe it changes according to the weather? Maybe it predicts next day's weather?
Either way it is (from left to right) rain, sun, thunder and mist! C:

Easter egg slime suggested by Frostslime
Comments
Maybe they appear only during Easter? Maybe they don't produce plorts but chickadoos? Who knows?

Cherry slime suggested by Frostslime
Comments
I love the idea of two slimes stuck together! Imagine them trying to keep up with each other!

Tumble slime by Sectanza
Comments
I adored this idea from the moment I saw them! So, so cute! I WANT THEM SO BAD!

Fungal slime suggested by Lantern
Comments
Too cute to resist. Just don't eat them! You'll definitely get sick...

Vamp slime by Xedric0308
Comments
Always a classic! With the cape and everything! ;D

Seal slime suggested by Junuvi
Comments
I had to make them baby seals... Who doesn't love baby seals!?

Red panda slime suggested by irdog
Comments
Kind of difficult to make... The pattern on the face especially! I think I managed though ^^

Spider slime by FishFruit14
Comments
Not everyone loves spiders, I know... So I tried to make them as cute and friendly as possible ^^

Chocolate chip slime suggested by Frostslime
Comments
I am rather tempted to take a bite... I shouldn't. Even though their insides are full of chocolate...

Dragon slime by KaosDrgn
Comments
Tried mixing the original with my own design! Really happy with how it looks!

Crystal slime by TurtleDuDe48
Comments
Be careful with these! Crystals regrow but they're fragile...

Fish fish by Heather
Comments
Obviously not a slime but a food! I tried to make them just as silly looking as hen hens! x'3

Phoenix Roostro/Hen/Chickadoo suggested by Deleted User
Comments
I really liked making these! Manipulating the original images was very fun!

All my latest slime art!
A base to make your own slimes!

Want to use any of my art?
That's fine! But ask me first! ;D

I'm not very active but PM me and I'll get an e-mail and I'll reply!
Hachiseiko
Keeper

Re: Hachi's art (re-upload, images fixed)

Postby Hachiseiko » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:04 am

Okay, I finally got the images working... I had to manually change them all... twice!
All my latest slime art!

Hachiseiko
Keeper

Postby PrismSlime » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:15 am

thanks again for fixing these for us! <3
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby SquillionthGamer » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:12 pm

If you're taking requests again, can you make my Freeze Slime? It's a light teal Slime with ice spikes that it can release, it also has a blueish frost aura that damages like a rad aura.
Guess who's back(back back)
Back again
Squill is back
Tell a friend(friend friend)

SquillionthGamer
Keeper

Postby PrismSlime » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:15 pm

yea... sorry about the inevitable string if people asking for requests upon your return...
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby Crafter1300 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:06 pm

WOW these are EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also had an idea for a Cookie Slime
Crafter Out (This was written 4 years ago but I'll keep it)
Crafter1300
Rancher

Postby Randomtangle » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:19 pm

Can you make the rock-pangolin(eats moss and rolls into giant boulders), the wiggle worm(pest that eats plorts), the sand slug(eats nurtrients from sand), the leaf sloth,(eats leaves and throws slimes when angry), the automaton(an ancient ranger technology, protects slimes) and the protobird(ancient birds)?
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:32 am

Good to see you coming back, Hachi. We all missed you when you were gone.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby Hachiseiko » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:38 am

PrismSlime wrote:yea... sorry about the inevitable string if people asking for requests upon your return...

Oh, don't worry about it! <3 It's quite nice to feel appreciated and wanted x'D

SquillionthGamer wrote:If you're taking requests again, can you make my Freeze Slime? It's a light teal Slime with ice spikes that it can release, it also has a blueish frost aura that damages like a rad aura.

So it looks like a rock/crystal and rad largo but light teal coloured?

Crafter1300 wrote:WOW these are EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much! I'm happy you like them!

Randomtangle wrote:Can you make the rock-pangolin(eats moss and rolls into giant boulders), the wiggle worm(pest that eats plorts), the sand slug(eats nurtrients from sand), the leaf sloth,(eats leaves and throws slimes when angry), the automaton(an ancient ranger technology, protects slimes) and the protobird(ancient birds)?

These all definitely sound cool! You've given me very little to work with though... Do you have more detailed descriptions anywhere? Either in a thread somewhere or that you could write down for me?

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:Good to see you coming back, Hachi. We all missed you when you were gone.

Aaaw, thanks! That's very kind of you! C:
All my latest slime art!

Hachiseiko
Keeper

Postby Randomtangle » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:53 am

About my suggestions, you could just make up more details. I want to see what you come up with.
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby Hachiseiko » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:07 pm

Randomtangle wrote:About my suggestions, you could just make up more details. I want to see what you come up with.

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to do that. You're giving me nothing but names to work with and pretty much asking me to do 99% of the designing myself and that's... a bit much ^^''' Actual slimes are way easier to design from just a name because there's an established pattern of what they should look like. But stuff like "the automaton" is basically just a robot. That's a HUGE design job I'd have to do...

If you want to suggest slimes or give more detail on what they actually look like I'd be cool with that though ^^
All my latest slime art!

Hachiseiko
Keeper

Postby juniati » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:02 pm

All these are great!
Check out my DeviantArt: https://juniati.deviantart.com/
juniati
Plort

Postby Randomtangle » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:21 am

for rock-pangolins, they look like giant pangolins that have rock-like scales, imagine a pangolin, but it's scales are like rock slime rocks. They roll up into spiky balls like giant rock slimes. A wiggle worm is a fat, jiggly, pink worm that eats plorts and wiggles around the ranch. It can be seen easily in the open. It's about halve a slime thick and a slime long. A sand slug looks like a giant sand-colored blob that is a oval-ish shape and has gill-like slits on it's sides. It's mouth is the size of it's body, and it is just a cave-like opening in the front that stretches to the back of it. It opens it's mouth to swallow sand in the wind. The leaf sloth looks like a giant Megalonyx Jeffersoni that is covered in leaves. The automaton looks like a big stone-brick dog that is based on the tech in the ancient ruins. The protobird looks like a Titan Bird.
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby SquillionthGamer » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:53 pm

Hachiseiko wrote:
PrismSlime wrote:yea... sorry about the inevitable string if people asking for requests upon your return...

Oh, don't worry about it! <3 It's quite nice to feel appreciated and wanted x'D

SquillionthGamer wrote:If you're taking requests again, can you make my Freeze Slime? It's a light teal Slime with ice spikes that it can release, it also has a blueish frost aura that damages like a rad aura.

So it looks like a rock/crystal and rad largo but light teal coloured?

Crafter1300 wrote:WOW these are EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much! I'm happy you like them!

Randomtangle wrote:Can you make the rock-pangolin(eats moss and rolls into giant boulders), the wiggle worm(pest that eats plorts), the sand slug(eats nurtrients from sand), the leaf sloth,(eats leaves and throws slimes when angry), the automaton(an ancient ranger technology, protects slimes) and the protobird(ancient birds)?

These all definitely sound cool! You've given me very little to work with though... Do you have more detailed descriptions anywhere? Either in a thread somewhere or that you could write down for me?

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:Good to see you coming back, Hachi. We all missed you when you were gone.

Aaaw, thanks! That's very kind of you! C:

Yeah, and I forgot to mention it's got white eyes. And thank you so much for being so kind and immediately taking requests again.
Back again
Squill is back

SquillionthGamer
Keeper

Postby Randomtangle » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:59 pm

Your idea sounds cool.
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby Hachiseiko » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:15 am

Just stopping by to tell you all that I'm working on it! I'm rather busy right now since I'm about to start working at a new place! I have started drawing though ;D
All my latest slime art!

Hachiseiko
Keeper

Postby Randomtangle » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:52 am

Thanks! I like your profile pic!
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby gamer1o7 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:41 pm

can you add my statue slime and skarme to the list?

you dont have to add skarme as you already have a shark slime...

i just want them less detailed to use for custom slimepedia entry's

thx heres my concept art :D

heres the skarme slimepedia entry

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5631
Attachments
statue slime.png
statue slime :D
statue slime.png (13.75 KiB) Viewed 47261 times
skarme.png
skarme :D
skarme.png (14.64 KiB) Viewed 47261 times
gamer1o7
Rancher

Postby Randomtangle » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:14 pm

I like your pics!
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby Hachiseiko » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:07 am

Here you go! I hope this is along the lines of what you were thinking!

You know, this was surprisingly fun to get back into :'D I am far too busy to make many of them though... We'll see how many I can actually manage x'D
All my latest slime art!

Hachiseiko
Keeper

Postby SquillionthGamer » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:48 am

Thank you so much!!
Back again
Squill is back

SquillionthGamer
Keeper

Postby Hachiseiko » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:26 am

gamer1o7 wrote:can you add my statue slime and skarme to the list?

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5631

What do you mean by "add to the list"?
All my latest slime art!

Hachiseiko
Keeper

Postby gamer1o7 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:07 am

Hachiseiko wrote:
gamer1o7 wrote:can you add my statue slime and skarme to the list?

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5631

i mean the "other peoples ideas" list
gamer1o7
Rancher

Postby Hachiseiko » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:52 pm

gamer1o7 wrote:
Hachiseiko wrote:

I'm not going to add other people's art to a list of my art if that's what you're asking :'P
All my latest slime art!

Hachiseiko
Keeper

Postby gamer1o7 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:05 pm

Hachiseiko wrote:
gamer1o7 wrote:
Hachiseiko wrote:

I'm not going to add other people's art to a list of my art if that's what you're asking :'P

can you draw them atleast?
gamer1o7
Rancher

Next

Return to Creative