All Slimes Disappeared on my Ranch

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

All Slimes Disappeared on my Ranch

Postby TestInGamez » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:59 am

So I was hoping that someone would be able to help out or at least give me some light into this situation. It first started as soon as I finished updating the game so it would include the new Wilds. When I finished loading, after feeding some hungry largos, I tried to enter the grotto to check on my other slimes, but there was a massive lag spike that forced me to shut down my game and restart as nothing was happening.

When I restarted the game, the same massive lag spike happened, but this time it was after I jumped off the ledge of the grotto and down to my other corrals. So I restarted my whole computer.

It was going well until I went through the docks warp pad that would warp to the slime lab. The particles were still on screen, and the game stopped responding. It was frustrating, so I restarted my computer in hopes that would help. It did not, and the game kept freezing at that point when I passed the warp pad. So instead, I decided to abandon the shortcut, and use the broadways to get to the overgrowth. But, I noticed immediately that my hunter and tangle largos kept in the corrals were gone, not even their eyes. And the coop next to it had no chickens or roostros in it, which I was sure was filled before.

I restarted the game and computer, but when I logged back on, it was the same as before. Even the puddle slimes were gone, the duck toy too, and when I entered the main ranch I was horrified when I saw no chickens in my coop, and all my largos vanished. The plorts were still in the plort collector, but there were none on the ground.

I was already more than 50 days into the game, unlocked everything up to the wilds and the master treasure pods, and at 7zee club 22 rank or 23. I love this game and was ecstatic that a new update came out until this happened. I am absolutely not keen in restarting the whole game.

Somethings I had tried is that I logged on Steam on a different computer, a larger one, and the same results happened, no slimes. I hope this did not seal my fate to having all my slimes deleted.

Hopefully, this has provided some information, and I hope this bug will be resolved. I know some others had had a similar experience. Hopefully, the developers can fix it or provide a reason.
TestInGamez
Plort

Re: All Slimes Disappeared on my Ranch

Postby Randomtangle » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:42 am

Man! that's tough! did you check for them out of the ranch?
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby TestInGamez » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:49 am

No, but can that happen, can they disappear and then appear outside of the ranch?
TestInGamez
Plort

Postby Crafter1300 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:41 am

I wonder if there was a Tarr outbreak while you were gone
Crafter Out (This was written 4 years ago but I'll keep it)
Crafter1300
Rancher

Postby Randomtangle » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:44 am

I happened to me once. a tarr outbreak happened to my honey phosphors and the tarr died right as I got back. One time my dervishes got launched out of the corral by the build up of plorts about 2 days ago. It just landed back down. It took a trip to Casey! XD!!!
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby Alow2235 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:48 pm

This gilt h happened to me and all my slimmest are gone. I had some in ever area and all of them are gone now.
Alow2235
Plort

Postby Obaba » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:45 am

Its a known issue.
There are several posts referencing it.
FYI: Tarrs don't eat items or plorts.
Obaba
Plort

Return to Technical Support