More building spaces

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

More building spaces

Postby Ironhelm » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:37 pm

I have unlocked all the areas on the ranch, but only recently went to the mirror desert. This meant that all of a sudden, I had a ton of new slides and nowhere to build corrals. I think it would be amazing to be able to get more build spaces somehow, maybe through slime science?
I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you're unarmed. Instead, I farm slimes. Pm me for custom slimes.
Ironhelm
Plort

Re: More building spaces

Postby Calydor » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:10 pm

I had space for largos of all kinds, all food types (even Odd Onion and Phase Lemon) and still haven't used the docks for anything.

May I suggest that you consider optimizing things a bit?
Calydor
Rancher

Postby GARRthePIRATE » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:20 am

If Iron helm is a hoader like me then the difficulty is that you want a storage for each plot, minimum of 1 of each garden, and a cage for each slime type and hugo. I at least wish there was more than 3 upgrades for the silo. Even if it becomes exponentially more expensive. There should be at least up to 8
GARRthePIRATE
Chickadoo

Postby Ironhelm » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:26 pm

GARRthePIRATE wrote:If Iron helm is a hoader like me then the difficulty is that you want a storage for each plot, minimum of 1 of each garden, and a cage for each slime type and hugo. I at least wish there was more than 3 upgrades for the silo. Even if it becomes exponentially more expensive. There should be at least up to 8

Exactly. I just wish there wasn't a limit on build spaces, or at least a larger one.
I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you're unarmed. Instead, I farm slimes. Pm me for custom slimes.
Ironhelm
Plort

Postby Crafter1300 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:02 am

Ironhelm wrote:
GARRthePIRATE wrote:If Iron helm is a hoader like me then the difficulty is that you want a storage for each plot, minimum of 1 of each garden, and a cage for each slime type and hugo. I at least wish there was more than 3 upgrades for the silo. Even if it becomes exponentially more expensive. There should be at least up to 8

Exactly. I just wish there wasn't a limit on build spaces, or at least a larger one.

Yes I wish I could have some more space and I think there will be more areas that you can buy in future updates
Crafter Out (This was written 4 years ago but I'll keep it)
Crafter1300
Rancher

Return to General Discussion