Seasonal Curious

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Seasonal Curious

Postby Slimington » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:55 am

Have you ever thought "hhmm I sure would love it if there was a curio for Christmas, maybe a santa hat or elf ears. Maybe a set of wings to give your pink slimes that cupid theme for Valentine's day"

Well look no further than your own ranch!

I propose that every 3 months or so, a new set of curios will be released. so from November to January, a pumpkin, Frankenstein bolts, a Santa hat, elf ears and maybe something for new years could be added. it would not be to hard, and after a year they could be recycled!
Slimington
Plort

Re: Seasonal Curious

Postby Crafter1300 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:50 am

I like the idea
Crafter Out (This was written 4 years ago but I'll keep it)
Crafter1300
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:25 am

Slimington wrote:Have you ever thought "hhmm I sure would love it if there was a curio for Christmas, maybe a santa hat or elf ears. Maybe a set of wings to give your pink slimes that cupid theme for Valentine's day"

I propose that every 3 months or so, a new set of curios will be released. so from November to January, a pumpkin, Frankenstein bolts, a Santa hat, elf ears and maybe something for new years could be added. it would not be to hard, and after a year they could be recycled!

The only problem is religious differences.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby Crafter1300 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:45 am

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:
Slimington wrote:Have you ever thought "hhmm I sure would love it if there was a curio for Christmas, maybe a santa hat or elf ears. Maybe a set of wings to give your pink slimes that cupid theme for Valentine's day"

True but I think it would be OK
Crafter1300
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:47 am

Crafter1300 wrote:

Not really. I wouldn't be great if Monomi Park got complaints about the game 24/7.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby Crafter1300 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:48 am

Crafter1300 wrote:

Not really. I wouldn't be great if Monomi Park got complaints about the game 24/7.

Well maybe there could be snow on Christmas and sun on Easter and stuff like that
Crafter1300
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:51 am

Crafter1300 wrote:
Crafter1300 wrote:

Well maybe there could be snow on Christmas and sun on Easter and stuff like that

There's always sun in game. It's effectively stuck in a state of vere aeternum.
But still, there's no need for holidays in game. I also wouldn't help with immersion as many people would change their computer's date to access these items.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby Randomtangle » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:18 am

Maybe they could just add new curios, maybe or maybe not holiday themed.
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!