New Area, Slimes and foods

Share your original Slimepedia entries

New Area, Slimes and foods

Postby Woof » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:25 pm

Telekinesis Slime

Nice on the outside, on the inside....

Slimeology:
The Telekinesis slime is a rare species found only in one place, the Crystal Beach. The Telekinesis slime appears to have a very special power, this power is to levitate any object many slime scientists have studied this slime and found that this slime can be very dangerous.

Rancher Risks:
The Telekinesis slime can cause a major problem if left unsupervised, the slime has the ability to lift every object, slime and food within a 3-square radius, from where it is standing. This can be extremely dangerous due to the fact it'll make some of the harmful slimes trigger their ability.
The boom slime will explode quicker, the crystal slime will make more crystals appear and the mosaic slime will create more glinds in the air.
A way to prevent this problem is to feed the slime, add a music box to the corral and keep it fed daily.

Plortonomics:
Telekinesis plorts are a good material when making objects, it can sometimes be a main ingredient in the technology that Slime Scientists produce.
Woof
Plort

Re: New Area, Slimes and foods

Postby EmeraldPlay » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:21 am

Nice idea.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby MisfortuneRising » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:55 pm

Woof wrote:Telekinesis Slime

Nice on the outside, on the inside....

Slimeology:
The Telekinesis slime is a rare species found only in one place, the Crystal Beach. The Telekinesis slime appears to have a very special power, this power is to levitate any object many slime scientists have studied this slime and found that this slime can be very dangerous.

Rancher Risks:
The Telekinesis slime can cause a major problem if left unsupervised, the slime has the ability to lift every object, slime and food within a 3-square radius, from where it is standing. This can be extremely dangerous due to the fact it'll make some of the harmful slimes trigger their ability.
The boom slime will explode quicker, the crystal slime will make more crystals appear and the mosaic slime will create more glinds in the air.
A way to prevent this problem is to feed the slime, add a music box to the corral and keep it fed daily.

Plortonomics:
Telekinesis plorts are a good material when making objects, it can sometimes be a main ingredient in the technology that Slime Scientists produce.

Excellent idea! I do think that the plortonomics tab could use a little more detail though.
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby Crafter1300 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:01 am

This is a very good idea
Crafter Out (This was written 4 years ago but I'll keep it)
Crafter1300
Rancher

Return to Slime Design