Slime Rancher (Xbox One) Not fitting on TV screen

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Slime Rancher (Xbox One) Not fitting on TV screen

Postby johanneverrall » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:42 pm

The left hand part of the game is not showing as its extended beyond the border of the television. It cuts off some of the writing such as the day and the time.

All other games on my Xbox are fine.

I have looked for settings on the TV, the game and the XBox and can find nothing obvious to change.

I wondered if anyone else has this problem and if they were able to resolve it, finding it irratating.

Thank you in advance
johanneverrall
Plort

Re: Slime Rancher (Xbox One) Not fitting on TV screen

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:04 am

This is likely because your TV has decided to change its resolution when Slime Rancher is lauched. If you could check the resolution used during game, that would be very useful.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby johanneverrall » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:45 am

Thank you for your reply, how would I check my resolution during the game please? Do you mean on the television? Or on the Xbox

Thanks
johanneverrall
Plort

Postby thelegomaker8 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:54 pm

Dear joganneverrall,
If you want to get slime rancher to properly adjust to your TV, then just follow these steps. But first you'll want to go to Xbox settings, video output and then calibrate TV. Then skip to the part where it has the blue and green boxes. You probably won't be able to see the green box. I had the same problem too. After that you'll need to go to the settings or menu of your TV and when you are there, find the setting of aspect ratio. I'm sure you'll find it somewhere in there, eventually. Then in aspect ratio, go to adjust the fit, or whatever its called. Make sure you have the Xbox one calibrator in the background and then adjust the TV until you can see the green box. I know this is kinda vague but I hoped i help.
Sincerely,
A person.
thelegomaker8
Plort

Postby johanneverrall » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:02 am

Thank you, I will give it a go later on :)
johanneverrall
Plort

Return to Technical Support