Thanks Monomi

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Thanks Monomi

Postby ZionSpelunker » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:40 am

Hello Monomi,
I'd just like to say a big thanks for slime rancher! I just got to the end credits this morning after having not played for a long while before the full release and the journey has been amazing. Looking at your game I can see all the little bits and pieces that went into making this game and everything is amazing: the game design, the music, the story, the hidden tutorial and especially the art. This game made me so happy as I progressed through the game reading the notes from Hobbes and getting excited to run home and read a message from Casey then proceed to get attacked by slimes. I've sunk in a solid 50 hours or so since the pre-alpha (which really feels like it should have been more) which I joined on the very first day it was avalible within the first few hours I still have the receipt :D. It's been amazing watching the game grow and expand in all directions and it was worth every penny spent. Now if you excuse me I have to go find some secret vaults and collect all the pods.

Hope you guys are doing well and I can't wait till the release of your next game if you do one
ZionSpelunker
Chickadoo

Re: Thanks Monomi

Postby Nick » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:41 pm

Thanks so much! We're definitely going to make another game down the road, but for now, more free Slime Rancher updates!
Nick
Developer

Re: Thanks Monomi

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:02 am

I SALUTE TO YOU, ZionSpelunker

May the great green canid rule over us with great longevity.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Return to General Discussion