Idea for plort collectors.

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Idea for plort collectors.

Postby Caitie » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:11 am

Emptying plort collectors takes forever when you have a lot of slime corrals and makes selling them all a chore. I was thinking it might be worth adding an upgrade to the corral that puts a button on the plort collector that automatically sells all the plorts in it. It should be worth a lot of money to make it a late game option, mabey 5000-10,000 gold.
Caitie
Plort

Re: Idea for plort collectors.

Postby Calydor » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:10 pm

The last levels of the 7Zee club cost 150k each - if anything, an upgraded Plort Collector would be in the next level of 7Zee, I think.
Calydor
Rancher

Postby IssuesMayExist » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:55 pm

It should also be toggleable from auto-selling to collecting and back just in case the plorts its selling go down in price.
IssuesMayExist
Chickadoo

Postby Caitie » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:46 am

It takes me an entire in game day just to empty the plort collectors of my 5 corrals, I have no motivation to do nothing but that every day to grind for the money to get to the final level of the rewards club.It makes the game very boring and you have no time to explore other areas. Plus if I've already bought everything why do I need to keep farming money?

I've just given up on keeping feeding and vaccing out plorts for all my largos (5 corrals with 10 largos each) but now I feel bad because they are all starving.

I said a button so you have to press it to the sell the plorts, that way if you need some for science you can vac them out and if you don't need any you just press the button and they are all sold.
Caitie
Plort

Postby GARRthePIRATE » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:24 am

Oh, that sounds awesome! Please let this become a thing! Also, dont forget that the devs plan on adding drones to help with the legwork.
GARRthePIRATE
Chickadoo

Return to General Discussion