Everything Living I had on my ranch disappeared (Xbox)

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Everything Living I had on my ranch disappeared (Xbox)

Postby Garrjarrbarrmarr » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:35 am

I continued my save in slime rancher and I looked around to see none of my slimes were in their respected corrals, they were nowhere to be seen, same as my hen hens, and roostros. Everything I had that was alive on my ranch disappeared. if anyone has an idea feel free to help.
Garrjarrbarrmarr
Plort

Re: Everything Living I had on my ranch disappeared (Xbox)

Postby Destructor0506 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:56 am

This happened to me on PC and I have 0 idea how to fix it. It's as if anything that can move was deleted including slimes, slime toys, echos, and chickens. Wish I could go back to a prev save spot. I sent a report in and hopefully something can be done.
Destructor0506
Plort

Postby Maria » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:57 pm

Oh my. Really sorry to hear that happened. In order to help us investigate this, the following details would be quite helpful:

1. Which corral(s) were the slimes in?
2. What type of slimes were they and how many did you have in the corral(s)?
3. What upgrades did you have on the corral(s)?
4. Had you recently slept or been away from the ranch for a long period of time when you noticed they were missing?
5. What are your hardware specs?
Maria
Admin

Postby Destructor0506 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:26 pm

Sure! This might be complicated to explain.. but here we go:

1. The two to the left/next to the house, the one next to the lab in the back, every possible corral plot in the cave, and all possible plots in the docks including the perm pond. The two next to the Market had my coops.

2. Next to the house was Crystal/Hunter and Crystal/Tabby largos 5 each, the lab one had 60 reg Pink slimes, the cave had 5 Tabby/Rad largo, 5 Tangle/Boom largo, 25 Mosiac slimes, 5 Phosphor/Tabby largo, 5 Honey/Rock largo, the docks had 12 Quantum/Crystal largos, 5 Dervish/Hunter largos, 5 Puddle slimes in perm pond, and 10 Fire slimes in two incinerators.

3. All corrals had all upgrades in cave, outside of cave minus the shading upgrade. So every one had high walls, air net, feeder, collector and music box. Coops were fully upgraded.

4. I think I slept, played for about 10 minutes and then my game crashed. Restarted to just outside the house with a ghost town.

5. Intel 2400 quad core. Nvidia gtx 460 1gb vram. 4gb memory. 1 terabyte hdd

I'm not sure if this counts as an upgrade but every corral had 2 toys, and every one of my Gordos (I have 14 of them) also had their respective toys. Those also disappeared along with my best guess of about 150 echos.
Destructor0506
Plort

Postby Maria » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:34 pm

Thank you very much for the details so far! Hopefully it will help us to hunt this bug down.
Sorry that I can't really make any really constructive suggestions for you at the moment, but these details sure are helpful!
Maria
Admin

Postby zm78 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:56 pm

i had a corral full of 60 pure breed tangles in the overgrowth closest to the beach entrance, and they grabbed chickens and shot off at insane speeds...
all i saw was a splat, i hope this helps ;3
Those ears, That coin, That wiggle, wiggle, wiggle.
zm78
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:39 am

Should've gotten a vaccination. YOU'RE A BAD PAAA-REEEENT
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby Garrjarrbarrmarr » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:57 pm

Yes, thank you Maria, Hopefully this bug could be fixed.
Garrjarrbarrmarr
Plort

Postby Garrjarrbarrmarr » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:54 pm

And now it has happened a second time. Yay.
Garrjarrbarrmarr
Plort

Postby Hina8012 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:06 am

I have gotten a similarly thing happen but with 2 corrals, a glitch carrot and a gitched chicken.
I have two corals in the two spots closest to center and to the trade post,one had 4 hunter/mosaic largo which is closest to the trade post and the other one had 3 taby/pink largo, now id feed the taby/pink carrots and the others silver parsnip and i had fed them before entering a pink portal that had been linked to the glass dessert, when i returned one hunter/mosaic disappeared and all the taby/pink had disapeared and left a carrot floating in the air for a bit til it rotted and disapeared. Another time i had a coral just before you entered the grotto with 3 rock/crystal largo and i think i went to the glass dessert for that one too and when i came back they were all gone and its when i had mosaic/rad in the one i had the hunter/mosaic ones in and yeah.
Last thing i have a bunch of the differnt chickens in the overgrowth and that little ramp to go to the dock i have a stony hen stuck upside down under it its just chilling and its been there for a week or 2 and i even got a screen shot of it cause i thought it was a bit different
Hina8012
Chickadoo

Postby Hina8012 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:26 pm

I had same problem again i think its eithee just the pink teleporter or that i have the pink teleporter linked with the glass dessert, i do have the porter behind the lot next to the rock up next to the lab entrance cause largo from a different coral in the main ranch area and a couple of the rock/cystal largo that i mentioned in a previous post
Hina8012
Chickadoo

Postby Slimenapper » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:20 am

Never,experienced this problem before.
Napping all the slimes,one slime at a time!
Slimenapper
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:00 pm

the plague has returned
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby Crafter1300 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:18 pm

I have had a couple Honey Slimes disappear before but nothing this bad
Crafter Out (This was written 4 years ago but I'll keep it)
Crafter1300
Rancher

Return to Technical Support