More Ranch expansions coming?

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

More Ranch expansions coming?

Postby zeusdemigod131 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:34 pm

So I (along with a few other people on here I know) am a Slime pureist. I have an enclosure for each slime, and I grow each of their favorite foods (aside from the Rock slimes, who I feed mostly carrots, and the Quantum's who I've recently switch to Pogofruit).

Now, with all these enclosures and gardens (plus 1 Silo). I have 1 extra plot of land in my ranch. (It'd be zero but I moved my Puddles to the pond when it became available).

Looking over the roadmap, I know there'll be at least 2 more slimes to (hopefully?) ranch. But it doesn't mention anymore ranch expansions. I just want to know if I need to consider downsizing (cause my Pinks would be the first to go, sadly).
zeusdemigod131
Chickadoo

Re: More Ranch expansions coming?

Postby SnailsAttack » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:45 pm

I personally think that there should be 5 or so plots down by the water, in an area with a path that leads from that one corner of where you enter the Overgrowth. Or something.
SnailsAttack
Rancher

Postby Kitana » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:36 am

I'd like at least one more expansion to bridge the gap between the overgrowth/docks and lab sections (even if it means I have to put up an incinerator or walk farther to toss slimes into the sea). Right now I rely on teleporters, but if we don't have many more added I'd like to be able to repurpose my farm ones for actual location warps without sacrificing too much transitional convenience.
Kitana
Chickadoo

Postby Twerps3 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:12 am

I want a new ranch expansion, with the 7ZEE reward upgrade themed like the glass desert.
And more plots in it, of course.
Hi

- SECRET!
Twerps3
Rancher

Postby DarkCreature97 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:48 am

Twerps3 wrote:I want a new ranch expansion, with the 7ZEE reward upgrade themed like the glass desert.
And more plots in it, of course.

You just spoke for me.
I want more Slime Rancher tings fam.
DarkCreature97
Keeper

Postby akkamaddi » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:31 am

I outlined a few ideas here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4726
akkamaddi
Rancher

Return to General Discussion