Land Before Slime [roleplay]

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Re: Land Before Slime [roleplay]

Postby CoconutKeith » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:37 pm

[IDK how to insert alan here, so sorry if this is weird]

Back by the ship...

Alan: Good god where did everyone go? I was in the ship for like, half an hour. Oh well, may as well take a look around. (Alan grabs his exploration bag filled with some trail mix, dried apples and bananas, freeze dried ice cream, a thermos of coffee, some granola bars, an umbrella, a flash light, a pillow, a blanket, some batteries, 15 ft of rope, spare cloths, cotton, magnesium, and a flint lighter. He also has a side bag carrying his drawing tablet, some spare nibs, a portable charger, a camera, and a notebook. Now prepared, Alan walks down the path to the dry reef an sees a hoard of pink slimes and some carrots.) What the...(Alan approaches cautiously and picks up one of the slimes, and shouts) HOLY CRAP ITS ADORABLE. (Alan looks around, sees a slime eat a carrot, but sees nobody else) I guess they aren't carnivorous. Good for me I guess... IS ANYONE OUT HERE? EITHER WAY, THIS THING RIGHT HERE? ITS MINE NOW! (Alan sits down, sets up his umbrella, and begins drawing the mass of pink slimes)

[Sorry if some words are out of place. When ever i delete to add new stuff, my tablet scrambles words for some reason]
I'm tired :D

-CoconutKeith
CoconutKeith
Rancher

Postby SquillionthGamer » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:16 pm

-Alan unknowingly had Doug riding on his head, pulling his hair shouting "RIDE, MY HUMBLE STEED. RIDE!!"-"Woah, that gate is huge."-Doug climbs through the lock and gives everyone the OK to go through-"Wow, a new place. It's... Like... A quarry? Weird."
Guess who's back(back back)
Back again
Squill is back
Tell a friend(friend friend)

SquillionthGamer
Keeper

Postby CoconutKeith » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:41 pm

(Alan gets up, having finished his drawing, and walks towards the door)

Alan: It's... A door? I thought this place was completely uncharted. (Alan takes out some trail mix and starts munching) Hey duck guy, *crunch* want any? French guy probably doesn't want any. Probably too fancy for him... *gulp*. (Alan puts the trail mix away, and pulls out his camera, snaps a picture of the door, and walks back to where the pink slimes were earlier, and begins snapping photos of them as well)

-CoconutKeith
CoconutKeith
Rancher

Postby RowletAlex » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:11 pm

(as we go along, we see a tabby slime jump from the ground) OH MY GOODNESS, ITS A CAT SLIME. THIS IS MIND BLOWING. INSANE CONVERGENT EVOLUTION. AND ITS ADORABLE. I JUST CANT EVEN GUYS.
[BTW, the indigo quarry is not an actual quarry yet, so we should simply call it the Indigo Canyons. I do have the area becoming a quarry covered, however, so it will be a quarry by the end.]
I. HAVE. RETURNED.

All ur chikkins r belong to bOB

“Oh give me a home, where the tree-foxes roam...”
RowletAlex
Rancher

Postby CoconutKeith » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:25 pm

(Alan walks into the canyon, and begins snapping pictures of the tabby slimes)

Alan: Meh. I'm more of a dog person. Still cute though!

(Alan takes a pack of dried bannana slices from his bag, and begins crunching on them)

Alan: So, *crunch* there are a lot of rocks here. *gulp*

(Alan secretly picks up a rock slime and hides it in a side compartment of his bag)

Alan, whispering: Its mine now...

-CoconutKeith
CoconutKeith
Rancher

Postby SquillionthGamer » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:50 pm

-Doug jumps into his side pocket and is cuddling with the adorable tiny rock Slime and he pets it, then jumps out and sets the Slime free-
Back again
Squill is back

SquillionthGamer
Keeper

Postby CoconutKeith » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:55 pm

Alan: NO! SIR SLIMERTON THE FOURTH!
(Alan leaps towards the rock slime, and ties a rope around him as a leash)
Alan: Good boy!

-CoconutKeith
CoconutKeith
Rancher

Postby SquillionthGamer » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:49 am

-Doug death stares Alan, and Alan can feel it. Alan is afraid... also Doug found a sharp stick and freed the Slime by breaking the leash again-"Be free, blob creature! Be free!"
Back again
Squill is back

SquillionthGamer
Keeper

Postby CoconutKeith » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:54 am

(Alan picks up doug, and flicks him far far away. Doug is lost now. Alan then gets another length of rope, and ties it to the slime again.)

Alan: YAY!

-CoconutKeith
CoconutKeith
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:03 pm

Ci slowly snuck toward one of the gelatinous creatures, bayonet perfectly alligned. It chirped loudly, its pink membrane glinting in the harsh light. "Not sentient. Damn, nearly had a slave species there. Curse my ill luck."
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SquillionthGamer » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:08 pm

-Doug activates his suit's jet pack and built in spear, and ensues to repetitively poke Alan and then fly over to the others-"MUHAHAHAHAHA"
Back again
Squill is back

SquillionthGamer
Keeper

Postby CoconutKeith » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:58 pm

(Alan grabs doug, empties out a water bottle, puts doug in it, seals the lid, and shakes it for a few minutes)

Alan: Stop. Doing. Annoying. Things.

(Alan wraps some cloth around the water bottle so doug can't escape)

-CoconutKeith
CoconutKeith
Rancher

Postby SquillionthGamer » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:02 pm

Doug then ensues.. to take a nap.
Back again
Squill is back

SquillionthGamer
Keeper

Postby kittymeowkub » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:58 pm

The forcefully grabs the antidepressant and water from Tesla, turns around so people don't see him, and, after examining the numbers marked on the pill, shaves off part of the pill which he puts into one of his darts. He makes sure to shave the pill evenly on all sides so it would not be noticeably different. Then he groans, turns around and takes the pill. Annoyed, he shoves the empty water cup back towards Tesla, who takes it from him.

As The walks through the doorway, he unties the slime that Alan had captured.
Check out my slime rancher comics and sometimes other stuff on my Tumblr.
No alpacas allowed!
kittymeowkub
Rancher

Postby CoconutKeith » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:16 pm

Alan: OH MY GOD WHY CAN'T I JUST HAVE MY PET?

(Alan picks up a nearby carrot and feeds it to the rock slime)

Alan: See? Now it has a reason to be my friend.

-CoconutKeith
CoconutKeith
Rancher

Postby SquillionthGamer » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:39 am

Doug is banging into the side of the bottle, yelling "HEY, THE! LET ME OUT!"
Back again
Squill is back

SquillionthGamer
Keeper

Postby bobschicken » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:46 am

"I see you'd like to cope in another way other than antidepressants." tesla takes the pill and places it back in the pill dispenser, and refills his water supply, he merely drops the paper cup, knowing that it will biodegrade, including the material making it waterproof.
I can S.P.L.A.T into action!

I thank Hachiseiko for my (First) Avatar
Cactuses are cool now.
bobschicken
Rancher

Postby CoconutKeith » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:32 pm

(Alan lifts the bottle to his face)

Alan: Are you going to let me keep my pet?

-CoconutKeith
CoconutKeith
Rancher

Postby SquillionthGamer » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:47 pm

Doug sighs loudly.
"Sure, whatever. I want to be let out."
Back again
Squill is back

SquillionthGamer
Keeper

Postby CoconutKeith » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:39 pm

(Alan takes the lid off the bottle, and puts doug in his palm. He takes a pogofruit from the ground and breaks off a bit small enough for doug)

Alan: Thank you! Here, have a piece of some alien fruit from an alien planet that might kill us when we eat it. I'll test that.

(Alan breaks off a larger bit of the fruit and crams it in his mouth)

Alan: OHHhhHH GoDD... That, *munch* is amazing... *gulp*

-CoconutKeith
CoconutKeith
Rancher

Postby SquillionthGamer » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:49 pm

Doug eats the piece and smiles. "Mm! Delectable! I shall name this fruit.. A POGOFRUIT. Because Koppaite names never make sense."
Back again
Squill is back

SquillionthGamer
Keeper

Postby kittymeowkub » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:29 pm

They continue to walk deeper into the Indigo Canyon when someone says: "Where has The been?"

Suddenly, an explosive hiss is heard. Ci touches her upper back as the hiss ends. There is a dart puncturing her skin, tinted red, though whatever liquid was once in there has already drained. Ci grabs her gun and whips around to see where the hiss came from. The is clearly seen, standing up behind some bushes, beginning to count down from 3. Ci tightens her grip on the weapon.

"Two..." The says. Ci aims the gun toward The and prepares to pull the trigger --

"ONE!!" Ci collapses onto the ground. The steps through the bush, picks up Ci's gun right out of her hand, sliding it perfectly into his. He points it at everyone as he walks towards the wagon. He presses a button, opening a secret compartment from which he takes some ammunition and then loads the gun. He makes sure to point the gun at somebody at all times. As he strolls towards the group, he says "I'm surprised you fell for it. I think it was pretty obvious that I was just playing dumb. I'm not even that good of an actor." Yanking the bottle out of Alan's hand, he drops Doug back into it. As he gets back into position, fanning his gun in between everybody, he puts the bottle in his pocket and says:

"Once my employers and I heard that it was believed that this planet had life and they were sending a mission, we knew this was a great opportunity. If you're wondering what I mean, I will let Johnson explain."

Some static comes through speakers on the wagon. Johnson says in a frightened voice: "As you all know, we were planning this mission for a long time. I was on your side, honestly. But then they came. They did not allow me to inform you that Ci was actually assigned to be the leader of this mission."

"That's enough," The says as the speaker goes silent. He looks back at the small crowd. "I'm sorry, kids, but history is written by the winners and in this case, that's not you. Me and my employers will be remembered as discovering the first alien life, and we will profit off it! And you... You will be forgotten in time..."

[Just to clarify, The had realized that the antidepressant from Tesla was a type that could be mixed with the tranquilizer in the dart to create a new and more potent substance which would knock someone out for a few hours.]
Last edited by kittymeowkub on Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my slime rancher comics and sometimes other stuff on my Tumblr.
No alpacas allowed!
kittymeowkub
Rancher

Postby CoconutKeith » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:42 pm

(Alan takes out his drawing tablet and draws a quick turd)

Alan: Before you go duck face, wanna see this portrait of you I made?

(Alan turns the tablet to the)

Alan: How ya like that *********? Pretty similar to another *********** ********** ************* ****** I know. Also, that bottle of yours is empty, and you seem quite thirsty.

(Alan pulls out his thermos of scalding coffee and dumps it on the, and proceeds to bang him over the back of the head with it)

Alan: I hope that hurt. Wasted some nice coffee if it didn't.

[ Also, out of game note, WOW. That took a cliche turn. Party of explorers has a mole planted in them by a large scale corperation?]

-CoconutKeith
CoconutKeith
Rancher

Postby SquillionthGamer » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:45 am

Doug proceeds to screech loud enough to shatter the bottle. He then activates his jet pack and ensues to attempt to push The into the Slime Sea."A little help would be appreciated!" He turns on his spacesuit armor in case The attacks him and then sets his jet pack to full power, still needing help pushing him though.
Back again
Squill is back

SquillionthGamer
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:21 am

"Securité Alerte Code.. Trente.. Deux..." Ci wheezed loudly, careful to stay unheard, voice shifting to a monotonous moan as her emergency vocal implants shutdown. "You.. will... regret this!" Her wristcomm flashed a deep crimson, displaying a ÉTAT CRITIQUE message before fading to black.

[It should take an hour or so before SAC22 reaches Earth Central Capital]
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

PreviousNext

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic