Land Before Slime [roleplay]

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Re: Land Before Slime [roleplay]

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:32 pm

Ci growled, repairing her gun with a HealShot capsule. "I will desist for now, seeing that I must allow progress to continue. But if any of you pigs try anything..." She trudged off.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby RowletAlex » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:46 am

Apologies for the rage there, Tesla. I just couldn't stand to lose a crewmember to that Nazi pretending to be a frenchwoman. In any case, I ought to set one last thing up. (I set up what appears to be a ramshackle radio communication tower) This allows me a private message channel, to prevent reports getting delayed. I also want to set up two more in a giant triangle a few miles away, so we can get a triangulated gps system set up. Tomorrow, we should set out on a proper expedition, to see what we can find. Oh, gotta make a call.
(Hey, come in, come in. The baguette is poisoned, I repeat, the baguette is poisoned. Yeah, tell everyone to start prepping for Boring Sponge, I just gotta get some more samples and find a good landing spot. Only one triangulator is set up, I only just arrived a few hours ago. Local lifeforms are passive, though we had one hybrid result somehow, albeit naturally, that is aggressive. Seems water disintegrates it, I thought I would let you know about that. Over and out.)
Well, now I'm done with that, we should be getting ready for bed, it's starting to get late. Oh, and ci? Not pig, wild boar. (I show a tiny bit of my scar as a reminder of what will happen if she screws up again)
I. HAVE. RETURNED.

All ur chikkins r belong to bOB

“Oh give me a home, where the tree-foxes roam...”
RowletAlex
Rancher

Postby SquillionthGamer » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:53 am

-Doug finds a Plort from the Dry Reef that has Little Rocks on it.-"Use this instead!"-He brings the plort to the sampling station and sends it to Earth-
Guess who's back(back back)
Back again
Squill is back
Tell a friend(friend friend)

SquillionthGamer
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:55 am

Is it too late to join?
Thank you for reading!
Huge thanks to Sectanza for making my amazing avatar!
Go and give her cookies!!!
Want to see my slime ideas and their artwork? Go here!
Want to play an Evogame? Go here!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby kittymeowkub » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:15 am

sensieslime wrote:Is it too late to join?

[no it's not too late.]
Check out my slime rancher comics and sometimes other stuff on my Tumblr.
No alpacas allowed!
kittymeowkub
Rancher

Postby kittymeowkub » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:45 pm

"Expedition! But first I need to get some sleep." The goes to sleep.
No alpacas allowed!
kittymeowkub
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:51 pm

"The Indignres are more primitive than I thought. They always choose to sleep at the most dangerous times!" Muttered Ci, deciding to scout the area, bayonet in hand.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby kittymeowkub » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:32 pm

[does tesla power down at night?]
No alpacas allowed!
kittymeowkub
Rancher

Postby bobschicken » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:10 pm

[Usually, he goes into his charge pod in the ship, as it allows him to check the ship mainframe, while his explorer shell powers down and charges. he's connected a solar panel to the ship for power.] "Crew Discourse now at manageable levels." *Tesla's stun baton retracts.* "Intriguing, this Planet's "Day" is around an hour." "possible because of how close the moon it to the planet." "Scouting mode engaged."
I can S.P.L.A.T into action!

I thank Hachiseiko for my (First) Avatar
Cactuses are cool now.
bobschicken
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:13 pm

BUMP
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby kittymeowkub » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:37 pm

4:30am: "Everybody wake up!" The shouts while hanging onto a phosphor slime, his body wrapped around it. Then he continues, quickly, "I found a new slime! You might be wondering why I'm up so early. Well, I woke up a few minutes ago and was going to go back to sleep, but I saw a bright light. So I walked outside and it was a slime! It looked like a firefly so I hugged it and then it flew up higher and higher and higher, and now I'm here, hanging on the slime." The takes a breath. "I think if I try to drop down I'll break a bone or something. So... Help! Alex, maybe you could lasso me down or something? Or one of you, please think of something quickly 'cause I'm losing my grip and this slime is quite slimy and slippery!"

The phosphor slime struggles to overcome the weight of The's body as The looks fearfully at the ground, 4 feet below him.
No alpacas allowed!
kittymeowkub
Rancher

Postby bobschicken » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:44 am

"Slime? is that what we are calling these? Anyways, I'll see if this will help." Tesla picks up a cuberry he found, he throws it at the phosphor, the phosphor catches the cuberry in its mouth and eats it.

Cactuses are cool now.
bobschicken
Rancher

Postby RowletAlex » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:20 pm

Well you're not that high off the ground, if you had something to land on, you would be fine. (I quickly make a cushion from cuberry leaves, which also lures the slime to the ground) Huh. Seems this guy enjoys him some of those cuberries. I still don't know how the bushes are square, though. This species, which I shall name Phospholiquidus Lampyridomorpha, or Phosphor slime. It may not be phosphorous making it glow, but it sounds cool. Though, if he comes out at night, he could be sensitive to evaporation, or they just are nocturnal, due to that tar-like predator mutant, or they have less feeding competition. Either way, we should set up a nice, dark home for him, so he can enjoy some space, but we can still research them from camp. At some point, we should definitely release him, and maybe let another Phosphor slime take his place for observation. (He is in fact, running to find a shady place to avoid the harsh sun)
I. HAVE. RETURNED.

RowletAlex
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:49 pm

Ci strolled back into the scene, bayonet unfortunately unbloodied. "You finally did some thing productive. Bravo."
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby kittymeowkub » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:22 pm

"Now that that's out of the way, expedition!" The says.

Johnson's voice comes over the speaker: "I hear that you have been planning to do an expedition. As a reminder, each of your individual expedition kits should be in the cabinet labeled 'Expedition' within the ship. There is a kit for each of you except Tesla, who should have their kit built in."

The gets out his kit which has a jug of water, two storage tanks --one for oxygen and one for hydrogen, a sample cube, three rounds of ammo for his dart gun, some dippin dots, and a portable med kit. He also has a pack of zero gravity grade crumbless energy bars and a wagon to carry it all. The wagon has a decontamination shield to protect it from the elements and also works as a protective shell if he needs to sleep in the middle of the expedition. And lastly, he has the Junior Space Adventurer Expedition Manual which is a simplified version of the normal expedition manual. The also grabs Ci's kit, wraps it up in a bow and gives it to Ci.

"Who's ready to go on an expedition?" The shouts.
No alpacas allowed!
kittymeowkub
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:55 pm

"I suppose I must.." Ci sighed, muttering a couple profanities under her breath.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby RowletAlex » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:00 pm

(I grab mine, which contains my homemade trail mix with peanut butter chips, macadamia nuts, pistachios, dried cherries, peanuts, raisins, M&Ms, and cashews. I also have beef jerky, a few band aids, a magnifying glass, a toothbrush, binoculars, a survival guide, a large bottle of water, a pocket knife, a small, foldable fishing rod, a large sun hat, sunglasses, a poncho, several survival doodads, and more beef jerky.) I packed mine myself, as I know exactly what I'm gonna need. (I also bring my Vacuum Pack, a canteen of water, and two of my favorite sandwiches, a salami and provolone one, and a meatloaf with parmesan and tomato sauce one. I also bring two carrots, which I carry in my mouth.) I'm really excited for this expedition! Once everyone is ready to leave, let's go! (I have made a dome of sticks and leaves for the Phosphor slime to sleep under until daytime)
I. HAVE. RETURNED.

RowletAlex
Rancher

Postby bobschicken » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:46 pm

"Checking Expedition supplies, Machette, Rotary Generator, Standard First aid including built in cautery, Translation software up to date, Gravity Cannon, and Nutrient Paste Dispenser. Everything is in working order. Oh, I almost forgot about the distress beacon in case you all die brutal, horrible deaths. I will also be logging events of expedition 001 and send it to mission control if I come back and is still semi operational.

Cactuses are cool now.
bobschicken
Rancher

Postby kittymeowkub » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:54 pm

The group sets out. The, pulling the wagon, starts singing:

"Expedition,
now it's time,
we might find
a brand new slime.

Expedition,
now it's time,
veggies, fruits,
and lots of slimes.

Expedition,
now it's
--Oooh! A new vegetable! It's basically just a beet, but it's heart-shaped." The examines the beet, then throws it into his wagon and closes the lid so no slimes can jump in and eat it. As he looks back in front of him, he sees what seems to be a door with a keyhole in the distance.
No alpacas allowed!
kittymeowkub
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:48 pm

Ci charged toward the door, slamming into it with all her strength. Her leg braceplate splintered, but the door did not budge.

Ci cursed under her breath, and slapped a coin-sized metal hemisphere to the wall. Positioning herself to run, she shouted "Activer!", sprinting accross the sand at a phenominal speed. The device beeped loudly.

[It's an explosive by the way.]
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby RowletAlex » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:59 pm

What a fascinating vegetable. It's a heart shaped beet-oh my gosh, I'm gonna call it a heart beet. I certainly hope we find new slimes, as i highly doubt there are only 3 species living on this entire planet. Hey, has anyone seen Ci? I don't trust her enough to let her be alone. Scratch that, I don't trust her at all.
I. HAVE. RETURNED.

RowletAlex
Rancher

Postby CoconutKeith » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:59 am

Name: Alan Phosiclie
Job/Jobs (Optional): Artist
Species (Human recommended. You cannot be a slime.): Human
Appearance: Pale, red hair, 5'6, blue eyes
Personality: Kind of annoying, likes animals but doesn't like being outside, loves the rain, physically weak and can't run fast or for very long, but has above average in intelligence.
Other features/abilities (Optional): Carries around a drawing tablet in a bag, an umbrella, and a camera 24/7
Goals and motivations (Optional): To improve his artistic ability and to draw as much of 5XG as possible.
Fears and dislikes (Optional): Hates physical activity, and fears he eats too much.
Likes (Optional): Animals, art, rain
Anything else (Optional): Will sit under the umbrella in the rain for hours just to draw something cool.

Is it too late to join?
I'm tired :D

-CoconutKeith
CoconutKeith
Rancher

Postby kittymeowkub » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:43 pm

CoconutKeith wrote:Name: Alan Phosiclie
Job/Jobs (Optional): Artist
Species (Human recommended. You cannot be a slime.): Human
Appearance: Pale, red hair, 5'6, blue eyes
Personality: Kind of annoying, likes animals but doesn't like being outside, loves the rain, physically weak and can't run fast or for very long, but has above average in intelligence.
Other features/abilities (Optional): Carries around a drawing tablet in a bag, an umbrella, and a camera 24/7
Goals and motivations (Optional): To improve his artistic ability and to draw as much of 5XG as possible.
Fears and dislikes (Optional): Hates physical activity, and fears he eats too much.
Likes (Optional): Animals, art, rain
Anything else (Optional): Will sit under the umbrella in the rain for hours just to draw something cool.

Is it too late to join?

Welcome, it's not to late to join!
No alpacas allowed!
kittymeowkub
Rancher

Postby kittymeowkub » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:59 pm

BANG! The door doesn't budge.

The: "Are you trying to rupture my freaking eardrums?! You could've at least warned us before you placed the explosive."

Next to the door, The spots a giant slime with cuberries falling into its mouth from a cuberry tree above it. "Oohh, you look hungry," The says, picking up some heart beets from the ground and throwing them into the slime's mouth. The slime starts to tremble, then explodes into many smaller slimes, leaving a stone key on the ground. The slowly steps away with a horrified expression on his face.
No alpacas allowed!
kittymeowkub
Rancher

Postby bobschicken » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:11 pm

"Congratulations, you have made this abnormally large slime collapse into other slimes, if this helps lower your stress levels, you did not kill the large slime. Would you like antidepressants to cope?"

Tesla's chest opens, a paper cup with water gets dispensed along with a pill, he grabs the pill and water,

Cactuses are cool now.
bobschicken
Rancher

PreviousNext

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic