Land Before Slime [roleplay]

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Re: Land Before Slime [roleplay]

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:21 pm

"The creature may be dangerous." parler Ci. "You must proceed with absolute caution, not that I care for your feeble life of course."
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby kittymeowkub » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:49 pm

As the ship is about to land, The shouts "Have we landed?!" as he unlocks the safety lock on a door and jumps out. He activates his parachute, falls, and bounces off the pink blob.

"I think it's alive," he says, "and it doesn't seem dangerous... at least right now." The pokes the blob and says "boop!" The blob jumps away.

The ship engages landing gear and proceeds to land. The gets up and runs away, saying "don't burn me!"

Johnson says over the intercom's speaker: "You should be landing shortly. Actually, by the time you have received this message, you should have already landed."

[Fan slimes are allowed to be discovered]
[I'm surprised no one has gotten the reference in the planet's name yet.]
Check out my slime rancher comics and sometimes other stuff on my Tumblr.
No alpacas allowed!
kittymeowkub
Rancher

Postby SquillionthGamer » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:05 pm

-looks at pink blob through viewer- "THAT THING IS HUGE"
Guess who's back(back back)
Back again
Squill is back
Tell a friend(friend friend)

SquillionthGamer
Keeper

Postby bobschicken » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:41 pm

(I know right! those who couldn't get it are clods,)

"It appears the pink thing is docile, more research it needed."

"It is advised that we immediately construct shelter, I currently have an Alterra Corporation Habitat Builder in this shell, would anyone like to assist?"
I can S.P.L.A.T into action!

I thank Hachiseiko for my (First) Avatar
Cactuses are cool now.
bobschicken
Rancher

Postby RowletAlex » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:33 am

This thing is... INCREDIBLE!!! There's nothing like it on Earth! Maybe slime molds, but even then, it's unique! It literally moves by jumping! Oh, and Tesla, I would love to help, but those alterran habitat builders are a pain in the everything to use. Plus they just lost a gigantic ship somewhere in uncharted space. I think it was called the Aurora, if I remember correctly. Plus, I was gonna make myself a good old fashioned stick shelter anyway. But if anyone needs help with anything, I'm more than happy to. Oh, except for you, Ci.
[CLODS]
I. HAVE. RETURNED.

All ur chikkins r belong to bOB

“Oh give me a home, where the tree-foxes roam...”
RowletAlex
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:25 am

[such references]
"Why thank you, Alexander. I appreciate your enthusiasm toward your superior race." gronde Ci. "Perhaps you filthy Amerimexican pigs would like to sport some appreciation to your liberators."

"On an unrelated note, we will not be using 'technology' from filthy indignres [Futuro-French derogitory term for the non-French, viewed similarly to how the n-word was during the pre-1960s]. I have brought with me a single-use tent-network pod. From The Great and All-Ruling Reformed Empire of France, as always. Salut de France!"

Elle donna à Alex la vaste gousse de la tente du village. (Translation because Google has trouble with this: she handed Alex the expandable tent-village pod.)
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby RowletAlex » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:29 am

I'm sorry? Oh, you're asking me to build me your tent? Heck no. When I was a kid we lived on a ranch, and when we went camping all we had were the clothes on our backs. If you're so all powerful, build your own tent. I have work to do! (I excitedly run off somewhere looking for more pink blobs cheerfully)
I. HAVE. RETURNED.

RowletAlex
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:16 am

"It's automatic, you illiterate fool." Parler Ci, la tente s'étendant devant elle. Il y a trois tentes en ça: une est plus grande. "Can't you understand even simple mechanics? The state of you Amerimexicans is more pathetic than I thought."
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:16 am

*note: I probably said Alex by mistake, but I can't remember.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SquillionthGamer » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:01 am

-Doug gets out of the ship, and lives in a new 'Mansion' (a rock slime he found now has a tiny wood structure on its head, housing Doug.- "Man, this new mansion is awesome. Not very cramped either. I hope nobody steps on me..."
Back again
Squill is back

SquillionthGamer
Keeper

Postby kittymeowkub » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:56 pm

The says "Wait, one more thing! I have a surprise," as he runs to the ship excitedly. He runs back out of the ship holding what looks to be an automatic drill. He puts it on the ground and says "a drill! I can't wait to see what cool things are under the surface of this place. Now, to boot it up." He slams a button on it and a drill comes out of the bottom and starts drilling into the ground. He pauses to run back to the ship and comes back with a few more drills. "I have a drill for each of you. A green one for Alex, a blue one for Ci, a grey one for Tesla, a red one for Cristian, a tiny yellow one for Doug." (He holds the one for Doug between his pointer finger and thumb and gently places it down.)

"Press that button to turn it on. It will output resources three times before it runs out of power. Once the resources are ready, press the same button to dispense them and reset the cycle," he says.

Then The looks at Ci and says: "I don't need your tent network pod, I have my own tent and my own way to connect to the others. I prefer something more technologically advanced." He takes out his own tent and starts to build it around his drill. The tent is obviously not very technologically advanced and seems to be very primitive.
No alpacas allowed!
kittymeowkub
Rancher

Postby RowletAlex » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:44 pm

(I am observing a nearby rock slime) This one seems to have growths of rock on it's back! It also seems to be herbivorous. Oh, that reminds me. (I run back to the ship dragging a gigantic crate with a small forklift) Ok, right around here. (I set up four simple fences with sticks and chicken wire, and open the crate, which has hundreds of large, fat chickens inside) Ok, two of each per pen. (I put two hens and two roosters into each) Now, where should I put the additional ones- (the remaining chickens tip the crate and stampede into the wild) Oh, NO!!! This could wreck the whole ecosystem! I'm a sorry excuse for a biologist... Well, maybe I can use my vacuum pack to wrangle them up... (I grab my vacuum pack, and manage to catch a bunch) Not all of them, but there aren't enough anymore to create a sustainable population. (Satisfied, I make two more simple plots which I plant carrots in, and put the spare chickens in the pen before building a simple tent with a tarp and Paracord between two small trees next to the pen, set up my drill nearby, and then settling down to build a fire) Ah, the great wilderness. Beautiful on any planet. Thanks for the drill, The!
I. HAVE. RETURNED.

RowletAlex
Rancher

Postby SquillionthGamer » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:27 pm

"What is this small thing?"-grabs the drill and puts it on the rock slime's rocks and starts it up- "Wow, this organism has minerals on its head! Strange."
Back again
Squill is back

SquillionthGamer
Keeper

Postby SquillionthGamer » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:29 pm

-Doug then goes and finds a Cuberry- "OH MY STARS! The fruits here are even bigger than those on PNF-404! I'll be set for life here! But without Pikmin, I can't get it back..."-yells- "CAN SOMEONE BRING THIS TO MY HOUSE"
Back again
Squill is back

SquillionthGamer
Keeper

Postby bobschicken » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:45 am

Tesla Takes his drill and places it down, he also goes into the ship to make a solar panel, while doing that, he hears alex and says, "Alex, you are currently helping the ecosystem out. Scans show that there are no life signs of non-liquiforms on this planet, execpt the chickens you brought. These chickens may allow other slimes to thrive."

Cactuses are cool now.
bobschicken
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:22 am

[Imma go English for a little. You're welcome.]

A short beep burst from Ci's wristcomm, the screen glowing a sharp blue as the face of Superieur Ministre pour la France Myr Xcelon appeared on the screen. Ci slammed her feet together, flinging her unoccupied right arm into the air for the roman salute [Google it]. Her eyes lit up as she chanted in a monotone voice; "Salut de France!"

"Thank you, Ci. Is the situation good with the indignres?"
"Indeed, Superieur Ministre."
"Excellent. In that case, your instructions are as follows:"
Ci stretched upward a little.
"Maintain control. Do not let them forget that we are in charge."
"Understood, Superieur Ministre. Salut de France!"
"Salut de France."
The screen deactivated.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby SquillionthGamer » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:53 am

-Doug then decides to push the fruit to his home, and he makes it back with the fruit.- -he takes a bite- "SO JUICYYYYYYYYYY"
Back again
Squill is back

SquillionthGamer
Keeper

Postby kittymeowkub » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:55 pm

The goes into the ship, takes the portable computer and places it down outside where everybody can see and use it at any time.

Johnson's voice comes over the speaker on the computer: "Remember to send back samples."

The says: Ci, I believe you were in charge of taking care of the IPSN [the InterPlanetary Shipment Network] module. Could you please inform me of where it is or take it out of the ship? One more thing, this is a collaborative effort. I do not want to have to restate this. There is no single person in charge."

The then goes to the computer, clicks "Communicate" and says: "Johnson, I can report that there is, in fact, life on this planet! We are currently setting up camp next to where the spaceship landed. You should receive samples shortly."

The continues: "Switch broadcast mode to The: Family. I am doing quite well. I believe that the status of life on this planet is classified info so I cannot give you a definitive answer to whether it has life or not. This has been The signing off." The presses the Stop Broadcasting button.

A message appears on the screen: This message will be received in three hours.

[Edited to clear up some character confusion.]
Last edited by kittymeowkub on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No alpacas allowed!
kittymeowkub
Rancher

Postby SquillionthGamer » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:20 am

-Doug brings a Cuberry piece to The for sampling-
Back again
Squill is back

SquillionthGamer
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:54 am

Ci laughed, her blank white teeth mirroring the sunny background. "You do amuse me, Thomas. You appear to lack any respect for your liberators. I'm rather surprised we didn't just destroy la Russie as we did with l'Espagne and l'Allemagne."

Storming into the cabin, Ci reached to her hoster strapped to her belt, and tightened her grip on her rather old-fashioned pistol emblazoned with a slate-grey star. "Perhaps I should give some motivation."

Ci raised the gun into the air, argentine barrel seeming to glow in the blinking lights of the control panel. "SALUTE!" She ordered, weapon perfectly aimed toward The's face.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby kittymeowkub » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:56 pm

The, showing his hands, slowly stepped away, saying "No need to get violent" as his eyes flashed between the barrel of the gun and Ci's face. Then a smile stretched across his face. He quickly grabbed a dart gun with paralyzing poison in it (meant to be used if the native wildlife tries to attack, fast-acting but wears off quickly) from behind his back. He swung his arm towards Ci, supporting his wrist with his other hand. Then, immediately realizing his mistake, he threw the dart gun onto the ground, the vial within shattering and spilling a blood red liquid, and raised his arm in roman salute saying "Salut de France," terribly butchering the language even in that quick sentence.
No alpacas allowed!
kittymeowkub
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:08 pm

"Thank you." Ci smiled in a way that was made it difficult to see if she was faking it. She handed the small steel device to The. "The IPSN. Enjoy your day." Ci exited the cabin and disappeared behind a large mountain, tucking her pistol away.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby RowletAlex » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:54 pm

Whoa whoa whoa. (I step up, storm over to Ci, and slap the gun from her hand before crushing it underfoot) Listen. You dont have any authority over any of us. Especially not me. Problem with you, you have no respect for your native environment. See this? (I lift a pant leg to reveal a disgustingly large scar) I got this one night when hanging with friends out in the woods. We were all whooping and hollerin and lightin firecrackers off, not caring about what we might do. Then, we was attacked by wild boars. A big nasty male ran straight for me and slammed me to the ground, and started tearin up my leg, giving me this. Fortunately, I knew enough about the wilds to lie still and quiet, and let him finish teaching me a lesson. But you don't have that knowledge. You callin us pigs ain't that far off, but wild boars is more accurate. But if you slip up again, im gonna charge, and unlike wild boars, I can tell the difference between dead and playing dead. That's just the warning, you better be careful, as the government can't trace your body if I throw you in the ocean. (I then proceed to shove her into the ground headfirst, crushing her gun again, while giving her a last gruesome reminder with my scar what happens when you disrespect nature and those who protect it.)
I. HAVE. RETURNED.

RowletAlex
Rancher

Postby bobschicken » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:54 pm

After generally setting up and hearing all the commotion, Tesla says, "Crew tension levels rising, Please desist and go back to work, Or else I will use force, I cannot critically harm you, but away public recordings, I am authorized to use a stun baton," "Also, although using extreme violence is against my laws, excessive mental damage can be used in emergency situations." "Tesla extends a stun baton from it's arm, it's orange rings around the operational end glow with power.

Cactuses are cool now.
bobschicken
Rancher

Postby kittymeowkub » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:02 pm

The sees that a slime is approaching the paralyzing poison which is also effective when ingested. He runs towards the slime, saying "no no no!" He picks up the slime and holds it in the crook of his arm and says, in a cute voice as if he was talking to a puppy, "you will get stuck if you eat that." He quickly walks to the ship, gets a towel and cleans up the spot where the poison spilled.

After putting down the slime, he picks up some slime that a slime has left behind and puts it in a vial, then picks up the cuberry sample that Doug left, sighs, and puts down the IPSN module. He is about to put the cuberry piece in a box when a pink slime jumps up and grabs it out of his hand and eats it. The slime plorts out a plort.

"No! My cuberry," The says. He picks up the plort and says "this might be even more interesting."

What appears to be a cross between a rock slime and a cat? eats the plort out of his hand. "Damn it!"

Then, the strange rock/cat slime turns into a black slime with rainbow cracks. The crew that is present stares at the creature with amazement. The walks toward the creature and says "Hello, new friend," and extends his hand to pet it. It bites his shoulder. He starts running away and says in a frightened voice "I think this one is aggressive!" He picks up his dart gun, regretting ever throwing it on the ground. He runs into the ship to get another dart, runs back out and shoots at the strange slime. Absolutely nothing happens. He keeps running and starts screaming, stopping at a cliff right as the slime jumps at him. He quickly moves out of the way and the slime falls over the cliff into the ocean below.

The observes that instead of sinking or floating, the slime dissipates in the water. As he walks back to the IPSN module, he says to everyone: "could we stop arguing and get back to work? We can work out this business of Ci pointing a gun to my head and all tomorrow." He puts the sample of slime into the module before setting its destination to earth and pressing the lift-off button.

The walks into his tent, preparing to go to bed.
No alpacas allowed!
kittymeowkub
Rancher

PreviousNext

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic