[IDEA] Collector Title and Slime Friendship

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

[IDEA] Collector Title and Slime Friendship

Postby Dragoonfly » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:08 am

Hello Everyone,
i have another idea for the future updates:

First, the Treasure Title. Like the Treasure Pods have thier own color from green over blue to purple there could be a rank for opening ALL Pods of the same color. Beginning with the, for exsample the Treasure Observer for all green pods, the Treasure Path Finder for all blue pods and the Legendary Treasure Hunter for all purple pods. Maybe there comes another Treasure Pod color Gold with the Seeker of All rank XD...
The idea is to get special rewards for getting each rank of the Treasure Title. This could be a 7Zee Rewards Rank or easily Newbucks. It could also be one of the Rewards that is gotten from 7Zee Rewards Club at the moment. The possibilities are open here i think.

The second one is something that is bothering me for longer. The Slime Friendship. Visible through a little icon (a heart maybe) above the slime shown up ONLY when they are at the Ranch. A full friendship, visible like spreading little hearts from the slime itself, could result in more effective way to get plorts. Meaining the time they eat reduces but makes the slime more devoted to the rancher. Putting it in a Corral or shooting other Slimes to the Incinerator in front of the slime or not feed them right in time could then result in lower friendship which means slimes eating lesser food and so lesser plorts. This would make breeding or feeding slimes more challenging. And could also make a slime following the rancher like a pet :). Surely this idea is one of the complexiest ones but i think it fits perfect for this awsome game ;).

thanks for reading, feedback will be appreciated.
~Dragoonfly
Dragoonfly
Chickadoo

Re: [IDEA] Collector Title and Slime Friendship

Postby GameOver2017 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:25 pm

The slime friendship part is just too good to not be in the next update
What you looking at
GameOver2017
Chickadoo

Postby Java » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:51 am

This would be a great thing for the iron rancher mode.
java/tira, he/him pronouns, panro-ace demiboy.

be gay, drink cider, break boundaries

"Patto hikatte saita, hanabi o miteta,
Kitto mada owaranai natsu ga!"
Java
Rancher

Postby Latherite » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:53 pm

Slime friendship sounds great, would love to have a tabby accompany me around.
Latherite
Plort

Postby WOLRUS » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:23 pm

For me it'd be one of the many rock booms I keep. Would you, like, be immune to it's harmful attacks? (envisioning pokemon battle style showdown between my rock boom and wild feral)
WOLRUS
Rancher

Location: The infinite void in the depths of the universe...kidding, an oasis in the Glass Desert.

Return to General Discussion