Can't get mosaic gordo slime.

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Can't get mosaic gordo slime.

Postby deandaboss » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:50 am

So I wanted to add a mosaic gordo slime to my ranch, but whenever I put down a silver parsnip on the gordo snare, I just keep on getting the pink gordo. How am I supposed to get the mosaic gordo slime? I'm using a novice gordo snare if that helps, and I really don't want to waste any resources on the advanced gordo snare if I can't get a mosaic gordo slime.
deandaboss
Plort

Re: Can't get mosaic gordo slime.

Postby PrismSlime » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:56 am

well the advanced gordo snare will increase the chances of getting said mosaic gordo. and the master snare will guarantee getting the gordo you put out the right bait for. you can get mosaics with novice snares, but it may take several tries.
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby EmeraldPlay » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:57 am

That's because novice gordo snares can sometimes fail (~70% of the time) and give you a Pink Gordo. The advanced one doesn't fail as much, and the master one doesn't fail at all.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby PrismSlime » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:03 pm

they don't always give you pink when they fail- they can attract anything that can eat the bait. i got pock gordos a could times when trying for rad.
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Return to General Discussion