It's ABSOLUTELY OFFICIAL!!!

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Re: It's ABSOLUTELY OFFICIAL!!!

Postby PrismSlime » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:46 pm

well if anything you shoulda assumed that they need something different just by the fact that they share the same shape as puddles. though at the same time, it's not like they spawn in ash out in the wild. either way, no need to apologize for anything. a lot of people likely associate the slimepedia with game lore and not everyone is interested in that sort of thing so they ignore it when it comes up. while i've always been a sucker for lore and flavored text and always want to learn all i can when i discover a new item or creature in a game.
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby SlimeRancherKay » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:01 pm

I typically do read about the Slimes but I got really excited and in a hurry to house them I didn't put two and two together... you're right, duh water Slime in pond and fire Slime in incinerator.
SlimeRancherKay
Rancher

Postby PrismSlime » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:05 pm

speaking of which, i'm a bit concerned about disposing of fire slimes. they probably wouldn't travel well in the slime sea and literally can't even be burned in an incinerator (i tried for science but normally would never even think of it) if for some reason i ever had to get rid of mine, i'd have to go back to the desert to release them proper. =s
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby SlimeRancherKay » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:40 pm

Huh I never thought of that... awkward. If other Slimes die by the incinerator wouldn't that be crazy if the fire Slimes die by water?!
SlimeRancherKay
Rancher

Postby PrismSlime » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:45 pm

well they will poof after a bit just from not being in a hot environment. but they do actively jump out of water if you put them in.

PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby SlimeRancherKay » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:22 pm

Aww I see, sadly the 3 I had met their demise that's because dumb me didn't know to put them in the incinerator. :/
SlimeRancherKay
Rancher

Postby GreatRancher » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:47 am

Well...prepare for Tangle Slimes...they are the buffest thing you'll see...I had to put them in the Docks because they can eat other slimes plorts at almost the instant other slimes do them.
Hey, don't look down here!
There's NOTHING!Except...a signature
*sigh*
GreatRancher
Keeper

Location: Spain,I'm not from England or America or Ireland.I'm from Neptune and Mars too :)

Postby SlimeRancherKay » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:12 am

GreatRancher wrote:Well...prepare for Tangle Slimes...they are the buffest thing you'll see...I had to put them in the Docks because they can eat other slimes plorts at almost the instant other slimes do them.

Oh brother :0
SlimeRancherKay
Rancher

Postby clmurphy74 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:18 pm

I put my Tangle Mosaic (and no I didn't intend to breed them with the Mosaic slime...it sorta just happened) in the OverGrowth so they would have a constant source of veggies and chickens. :)
clmurphy74
Rancher

Previous

Return to General Discussion