7Zee Rewards Club costs feedback

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Re: 7Zee Rewards Club costs feedback

Postby PrismSlime » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:36 pm

either there's nothing to spend excess money on, or it's a grindfest. make up your mind. the rewards club is completely optional. but stuff like this is needed to add longevity to a game like this with no real end goal. also that's not really an exploit, just how some people play the game.
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby billango » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:49 am

Overall, I like the idea of the rewards system as something optional that really just lets you show off and show how elite and dedicated of a rancher you are, but at this point, the rewards arent up to par in my opinion. The prices are fine I think, and they could be even higher, but the rewards would have to get better accordingly.
billango
Plort

Postby PrismSlime » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:18 am

i do feel like the chroma packs are mostly filler rewards, but it is nice to have loads of options for match different tastes. but as a permanent thing, i think it could be used for higher tier upgrades like auto harvesters for crops and a special corral upgrade to prevent quantums for escaping. they're meant to be hard to manage yeah, but being a high rank would prove you're well off enough to afford super helpful upgrades like that. though i think it should make the upgrade purchasable in the plot upgrade things- not just add it to all corrals and farms. you'd still have to pay for the upgrades individually if you want them.
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby Raxel920 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:06 am

I don't think we need a corral upgrade for Quantums. Sure, they're really hard to keep, but if there's an upgrade for forcing them to stay in, they're pretty much Pink Slimes who eat fruit and have a favorite.

I do agree that 7Zee rewards is too grindy, but I have no idea what could be changed.
Raxel920
Rancher

Postby PrismSlime » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:13 am

i agree with that, but if people want it, it should at least be some high-end reward that you have to work for.

PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby jereG » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:54 pm

There is only one thing that is missing: please let us be able to open and close the front gate of the ranch, I don't know why but it bothers me really much.
jereG
Chickadoo

Postby SnailsAttack » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:59 pm

soulsynapse wrote:I think 7Zee is a mistake.

It's a grind gimmick instead of quality gameplay that the rest of the game focuses on.

Maybe, although it does help to push gameplay a bit further by actually adding a USE for all the money you earn. It adds lots of little, simple improvements to your ranch.
SnailsAttack
Rancher

I'm a rancher with default colors and should be trusted.

Postby SpiralRancher » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:54 pm

SnailsAttack wrote:
soulsynapse wrote:I think 7Zee is a mistake.

It's a grind gimmick instead of quality gameplay that the rest of the game focuses on.

Maybe, although it does help to push gameplay a bit further by actually adding a USE for all the money you earn. It adds lots of little, simple improvements to your ranch.

Making Hen Hens harder to spot in the Overgrowth isn't exactly an improvement on my side, however.
SpiralRancher
Rancher

Postby SquillionthGamer » Thu May 04, 2017 4:20 am

This has to do with money earning for 7Zee, will the glass desert slimes produce more valuable plorts? I need dem monehs
Guess who's back(back back)
Back again
Squill is back
Tell a friend(friend friend)

SquillionthGamer
Keeper

Postby PrismSlime » Thu May 04, 2017 6:03 am

they most likely will.

PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby Hatch » Tue May 09, 2017 6:10 pm

Chroma packs shouldn't be more than 50k each. Also, please let us close the front gate and maybe add in doors that slide up and down for the cave. Both entrances to it.
MORE Plortz doors/puzzles. That giant singing door was the coolest part of Slime Rancher so far!
12 year computer technician who is always glad to help ;)
Hatch
Rancher

Postby Slimegirl1234567890 » Sun May 28, 2017 6:17 pm

Can someone please show me a picture of the overgrowth upgrade? I havnt got enough money yet ;-;
hi people, im gone
Slimegirl1234567890
Rancher

Postby TheChaoticClappj » Mon May 29, 2017 5:32 pm

These are awesome but seeing people's reactions the last 7Zee reward seems a bit uh Meh'ish
Here are a few ideas :
An interior to the house would be nice, with a desk to read starmail, a 7Zee poster to buy rewards, a bed to sleep and the door to exit.

A golden/diamond/platinum Chroma pack

A new slime science blueprint with a unique mechanic or the ability to make and put slime trophies as decoration around the far far range via builder mode
I love slime rancher and everything about it. I can't wait to see what this amazing idea will become in the near future!
TheChaoticClappj
Rancher

Postby Slimegirl1234567890 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:40 am

SquillionthGamer wrote:This has to do with money earning for 7Zee, will the glass desert slimes produce more valuable plorts? I need dem monehs

Well, according to Monomi Park, the Glass Desert is going to be the most dangerous place yet, so I presume so.
hi people, im gone
Slimegirl1234567890
Rancher

Postby Dragonslime » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:44 am

just look at it.

Fire, tornadoes, and rainbow fire balls
The rare but elusive dragon slime

255 limit sucks
I am multitude of things
Rancher
Explorer deluxe
Half time terrarian
Half time inventor
Full time toa hero
1/4 book writer
Dragonslime
Rancher

Postby SlimeRancherKay » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:59 am

Once all of the rewards are purchased and the Slimes are Corraled it kind of feels like there's nothing else to do really maybe that's because it's still in early access I don't know, but I really hope the Glass Desert isn't the last place, I want a snowy area too. There's so much more that can be done but sadly Slime Rancher is starting to feel dull and I feel like it's being rushed. I want more than the Dervish, Mosaic, and that other Slime. I'd love to see a Blizzard Slime, or perhaps a Lightning/Storm Slime. There's so much more that can be added, other cute ideas are not being considered and it's frustrating. Only one idea I saw was chosen and it was the Quantum Slime, when again there's other great ideas.

I'd love to see more rewards, the ability to decorate the home and move furniture and things, gates that really open and close to house free range Slimes, more toys, more Slime varieties, more explorable areas, and more outdoor deco and more Slime Science.

Lastly I would love to see Seasons and weather patterns implemented into the game, I know that may take time but it would be beautiful, for instance Water Slimes could come out more in the rain. Etc etc.
SlimeRancherKay
Rancher

Postby PrismSlime » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:03 pm

the glass desert will be the last new area until 1.0. after that, there's no telling what they might decide to do. but i have been told (by nick when i asked about it) that the meteor slime may make a return in the future when i asked about what it was gonna be like and him not wanting to state potential spoilers just in case.

PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby PlortInMyFort » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:16 pm

SlimeRancherKay wrote:Lastly I would love to see Seasons and weather patterns implemented into the game, I know that may take time but it would be beautiful, for instance Water Slimes could come out more in the rain. Etc etc.

It's actually your lucky day; they are adding weather effects at some point. It may even be in the next update, as there's a picture of the glass desert with a sandstorm surrounding the place.
PlortInMyFort
Chickadoo

Postby SlimeRancherKay » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:50 pm

PrismSlime wrote:the glass desert will be the last new area until 1.0. after that, there's no telling what they might decide to do. but i have been told (by nick when i asked about it) that the meteor slime may make a return in the future when i asked about what it was gonna be like and him not wanting to state potential spoilers just in case.

Okay, well that's hopeful.

PlortInMyFort wrote:
SlimeRancherKay wrote:Lastly I would love to see Seasons and weather patterns implemented into the game, I know that may take time but it would be beautiful, for instance Water Slimes could come out more in the rain. Etc etc.

It's actually your lucky day; they are adding weather effects at some point. It may even be in the next update, as there's a picture of the glass desert with a sandstorm surrounding the place.

Great news!
SlimeRancherKay
Rancher

Postby SuperQuantumSlime » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:14 am

I think that the 7zee prices are too expensive - I'm selling lots and lots of plorts and it still takes about 3 days for me to get enough newbucks to buy an (around) 20K rank. And at 150K, it would take probably about 50 days for me to get 100,000. In my opinion, 7zee is WAY to expensive.
SuperQuantumSlime
Plort

Previous

Return to General Discussion