Describe appearance (optional drawing of your slime):
IMG_2375.JPG
IMG_2375.JPG (50.63 KiB) Viewed 2867 times

Food type: Carrots

Favorite food: Suger Cabbage

Passive or aggressive?: Passive

Where are they found?: Random locations

How rare? 1Lo-10Hi: 10

Notable attributes and features: The "Angel Bun" Slime is considered to be a rare slime that appears randomly during the night time, glowing in a spacey radiance. It cannot be caught, but can be persuaded to drop its plorts (3 at most) by feeding it carrots. These plorts are 125 by default and raise no higher then 250, no lower then 75.
ABSs tend to flutter about quite quickly, but won't run away from ranchers untill fully fed, allowing them to gaze in admeration for these angelic creations of the Slime Sea.
Their Halo illuminates the night which makes them noticible, and they even make an unusual noise that almost sounds like a church bell. Angel Bun slimes cannot be turned into largos and can be eaten by tarr if left unfed so that they may flee. If you see one, don't go to far away from them, they will accend back to wherever slimes go. That's a question slimeoligests still wounder to this day as a matter of fact. "Can slimes die? If so, where do they go?" Some believe that these winged night hoppers hold the awnsers, it is unfortunate that no one has been able to catch one.
Additionaly, they hop, and hop, and hop. But higher then the rest of the slimes. They don't float like the phospher, and don't leap like the tabby. It's more like a graceful hop.

Anything else: Angel Bun Slimes are only able to been seen during the night time. Although they drop up to 3 plorts if you feed them carrots, you must feed them 2 carrots for every drop. Apperantly the Slime Sanctuary dosn't feed as well as the Far Range does. Might as well eat if you can, right?
ABS plorts will dissapear in a short 6 second time period, why is unowen, prehaps the celestial form cannot maintain itself very well, or maybe it just really fragile like that weird vase your grandma keeps in her house. Slime scientists seem to be able to hold it together by using the tech of next week.
Lastly, the Angel Bun slime does NOT appear near any carrot patchs, makes you want to carry around an extra carrot right? Probly not. But who dosn't want to juggle here and there. Chances are, you might see one and already have a carrot if you are a constant explorer.

The overall idea of this slime was actualy by one of our artists. I just added the background And in depth details. The art should be made within the next two days or so. Stay tuned my ranchers.
Last edited by GrimRose0 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Steam: LaughingTigerShark
Instagram Art: grimrose0, dezy_the_artist, toonistzach

I am a Novilist who is traveling all over the Slime Sea and gathering all kinds of Slimes to help me make a Legendary story.
My Companion is a Honey Slime named Gabriel.
GrimRose0
Chickadoo

Re: The Angel Bun Slime

Postby EmeraldPlay » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:14 am

Nice idea!
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby Onyxdragon » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:56 pm

This is a cool idea and I really love ve the design! I just love how sparkly and shiny it is :D
I’m a cryptid that appears here every 100 years.

Started on this forum in high school, now in my last year of college.
Onyxdragon
Rancher

Postby GrimRose0 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:23 am

Onyxdragon wrote:This is a cool idea and I really love ve the design! I just love how sparkly and shiny it is :D

Thanks, My team and I try <3
Steam: LaughingTigerShark
Instagram Art: grimrose0, dezy_the_artist, toonistzach

I am a Novilist who is traveling all over the Slime Sea and gathering all kinds of Slimes to help me make a Legendary story.
My Companion is a Honey Slime named Gabriel.
GrimRose0
Chickadoo

Return to Slime Design