If I may make a suggestion...

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

If I may make a suggestion...

Postby SingABrightSong » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:46 pm

Peace and safety! I have a neat little suggestion, but I'm rather new here, so I do hope this isn't a faux pas. Nevertheless, allow me to proceed.

Perhaps, if a Lucky Slime were to eat a Gold Plort, it could become a special Lucky Gold Largo. It would eat nothing and produce no plorts, but would be persistent if moved by the player, serving as an easter egg and trophy if the player just so happens to encounter a Lucky Slime while carrying a Gold Plort.
SingABrightSong
Plort

Re: If I may make a suggestion...

Postby BeatrixLeBeau » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:03 pm

That sounds amazing, I wish I had my computer available, so that I could make an image of what it might look like, I'd love too as one in game, if not, maybe as a loading screen joke, something like.

"There were rumours of a Lucky Slime being too greedy, and eating something so valuable, that it could no longer move."
Feel free to PM me with any slime requests, and I'll make you an image of them in the game.
BeatrixLeBeau
Rancher

Postby PrismSlime » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:12 pm

i was thinking about this a while ago, but never bothered to make a thread for it. a gold plort would turn it into a largo, but jump twice as high and/or fast. if you manage to find and catch it before it likely falls into the slime sea, you can take it home with you. you can then feed it and get some coins like a normal one, but every time it would launch up and break the air net in one shot. it'd bounce back down to give the air net a chance to recharge, but consider it gone if you accidentally feed it more than once without letting it fully recharge again. if you feed it a gilded ginger (rumored to be the gold slime's favorite) it'll give off 2 gold plorts, but be so happy it jumps and pierces through the air net, into the sky, and disappears like a normal lucky/gold slime.
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby Twerps3 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:13 am

this is a cool idea, definitely seems like it could be in the loading screen
Hi

- SECRET!
Twerps3
Rancher

Return to General Discussion