WATERFALLS!

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

WATERFALLS!

Postby Tron » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:02 pm

I recently visited the new lost ruins and the entrance after you unlock it was magnificent. You can see that the devs put in alot of hard work into the new area. But when I went down the staircase and into the zone I had a grand idea. This idea was purely for decoration only but I thought you could a a small waterfalls as seen from the entrance that flow from the tubes. Then the water would flow in a small straight streams and into main rooms where all the other streams which originated from other tube waterfalls in other rooms would connect to a small puddle. so it could act as a more decoration type map to guide the player. I also thought since the ruins is ancient there would be a little flooding in the lower areas. I really hope you consider this idea. It would add alot of detail decoration and enhancement.
Heres a though you're reading this And of ALL the places to be in the universe of all the things to do in the universe AND of ALL the times you couldve Existed in the spacetime continuum youre reading this virtual block of text.Pretty amazing huh?
Tron
Rancher

Re: WATERFALLS!

Postby jereG » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:20 am

I was thinking of the same kind of thing but why not let the pipes of water be part of a big puzzle in the ruins, just like you shift the doors you could also shift the pipes around to eventually open a secret passage or gate( to the glass desert maybe?).
jereG
Chickadoo

Postby TheNutellaLlama » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:15 pm

jereG wrote:I was thinking of the same kind of thing but why not let the pipes of water be part of a big puzzle in the ruins, just like you shift the doors you could also shift the pipes around to eventually open a secret passage or gate( to the glass desert maybe?).

OMG THAT SOUNDS AWESOME!!
BASK IN THE GLORY OF YOUR QUEEN LLAMA! ME!!
TheNutellaLlama
Plort

Postby WOLRUS » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:47 am

i thought those pipes that spewed water were sewage pipes, but I guess they could be waterfalls?
WOLRUS
Rancher

Location: The infinite void in the depths of the universe...kidding, an oasis in the Glass Desert.

Return to General Discussion