Slime Rancher v0.4.1 Discussion Thread

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Re: Slime Rancher v0.4.1 Discussion Thread

Postby NapalmFlame » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:30 pm

Lots of good stuff's happened since I was last here, its lookin good! Would still love to see a plort-o-vac for free-range ranching though, since it gets a bit wild when you've got about a hundred honey tabby largos going wild in the, uh... wilds. Still, 10/10 would ranch those kitties again
NapalmFlame
Chickadoo

Postby Onyxdragon » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:40 pm

base4 wrote:Image
Rad Slime.

*siren sounds* *takes out a megaphone* THIS IS THE PUN POLICE PUT YOUR HANDS UP THAT LEVEL OF PUN IS ILLEGAL
I’m a cryptid that appears here every 100 years.

Started on this forum in high school, now in my last year of college.
Onyxdragon
Rancher

Postby billango » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:17 am

Hello. New rancher here! I'm loving the game so far but there was one tiny problem I found during my exploring. I found that it is possible to get physically stuck behind the Tabby Gordo slime if you jump behind it (I was trying to get back some chickens I shot behind it. Oops). At that point I didn't have a jetpack, so there was no way to jump out of it.

Fortunately some tar slimes spawned and found me and I actually was able to use them to rocket jump out of the spot (The tar slimes are my friends now), but if none had spawned, I would have had to quit the game without saving and lose my progress.

So yeah, just a tiny issue I ran into. Keep up the great work. Love the game!
billango
Plort

Previous

Return to General Discussion