Map

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Map

Postby h3lld06 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:58 pm

There should be a (maybe purchasable) map or maybe a map that reveals as you explore an area.
h3lld06
Plort

Re: Map

Postby Moonrunner » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:12 am

A map would be very nice. Or, failing that, some sort of orientation help like a compass.
Moonrunner
Plort

Postby Chenata » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:41 pm

It's the only thing I really struggle with in game. The finding my way around that is. Especially if places look similar. A map or compass would be amazing.
Chenata
Plort

Postby Tintinara » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:50 pm

I'd like a map, but not for finding my way around - one that shows where I've put certain gadgets. I've lost a drill and 2 pumps somewhere out in the wilds, no clue where they are, feel like I've looked everywhere (well, obviously I haven't..)

Sigh - maybe I should just try some memory training instead.
Tintinara
Chickadoo

Postby PrismSlime » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:23 pm

do you at least remember what zone it was in? i keep all my extractors of the same type together for quick harvesting. mainly just so they're ready to harvest next at about the same time.
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby Tintinara » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:27 pm

No idea which zone they're in - I usually keep mine in their clusters too, but it seems I found some secret, out-of-the-way spots and thought 'Ahah! That looks like the perfect place to dredge up some rare resources!'

And now my game won't launch, off to Technical Support!
Tintinara
Chickadoo

Return to General Discussion