Problems I've met for v0.3.2

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Problems I've met for v0.3.2

Postby Honey93 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:27 pm

I've yet own a copy of the game but I did stumble upon it at my friend's. I really like the game a lot so I thought I contributing a little for the game.
1) The "boom slime's" explosion have been crazy. It kept getting all the plort and food out if the corals.
2) Cuberry( planted in your garden ) always leaves a berry or two on the top of the tree. Only occur after the tree sprite changed.
3) puddle slime stopped giving me puddle plort after a while.
4) I was flying when the tower of slime spawn on me. Or the bottom of me

Keep up the good work guys. One day I'll have enough money to get the game but till that day.
Honey93
Plort

Re: Problems I've met for v0.3.2

Postby EmeraldPlay » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:39 pm

Hmm... Looks like you aren't speaking English well. What's your main language?

Nitpicking aside, Boom Slimes now like you said can be harder to corral because of their current plort-blasting abilities. I also did experience that problem with atleast one Cuberry lying on it's tree after harvesting. Hopefully those would be fixed with 0.3.3 coming next monday.

Puddle Slimes stopped plorting? Is there in a pond around four or more of them? If you didn't know, these slimes can only plort when there's up to three of them in one pond, since they are shy.

The last thing you've noticed isn't really a problem.

Welcome to the forums! :)
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby Nick » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:47 pm

v0.3.3, coming out next Monday, has a few changes in it that should greatly reduce instances of boom slimes propelling small objects out of the corral.
Nick
Developer

Postby MarappaTheRancher13 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:56 pm

and hopefully a fix to the invisible rad largos!
YABBA DABBA DOO
MarappaTheRancher13
Rancher

Postby ziulyx » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:32 pm

Nick wrote:v0.3.3, coming out next Monday, has a few changes in it that should greatly reduce instances of boom slimes propelling small objects out of the corral.

Wait, next update next Monday?

o.O tooo gud
ACAB
ziulyx
Rancher

Postby Honey93 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:30 pm

EmeraldPlay wrote:Hmm... Looks like you aren't speaking English well. What's your main language?

Nitpicking aside, Boom Slimes now like you said can be harder to corral because of their current plort-blasting abilities. I also did experience that problem with atleast one Cuberry lying on it's tree after harvesting. Hopefully those would be fixed with 0.3.3 coming next monday.

Puddle Slimes stopped plorting? Is there in a pond around four or more of them? If you didn't know, these slimes can only plort when there's up to three of them in one pond, since they are shy.

The last thing you've noticed isn't really a problem.

Welcome to the forums! :)

I didn't know about the puddle slime situation. Cheers!
Honey93
Plort

Postby Shiverlry » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:10 am

Honey93 wrote:
EmeraldPlay wrote:

I didn't know about the puddle slime situation. Cheers!

Actually, you can have up to 4 Puddle Slimes in a single Pond and they will still plort. If the total of slimes in the pond is 5 or more, then then will stop.
Slime ideas:

TANRR Slime
Vacuum Slime (needs feedback)
Shiverlry
Rancher

Return to General Discussion