Evo game: Plante Platante

Community discussion unrelated to Slime Rancher

Re: Evo game: Plante Platante

Postby Blazekop12 » Tue May 24, 2016 11:19 am

E develops a small singular wing that resembles a flower. This wing helps E fly out of the waters and it glides to other places and plants itself there. Once E's planted, it begins to gain nutrients through the sun with it's flower wing and sucks up nutrients as well.
Blazekop12
Rancher

Postby JasontheBasin » Tue May 24, 2016 6:48 pm

Are people allowed to join in the middle of the game? Also, how does one create a creature because I have the idea of a tundra place on the planet which could have a new creature (created by me)
Also I just came to the forums so can I get a welcome?
Im good friends with emeraldplay, who's a Slime rancher modding god.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby JasontheBasin » Tue May 24, 2016 6:53 pm

Holy Guacamole I just realized this is an old post

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Wed May 25, 2016 1:01 am

JasontheBasin wrote:Are people allowed to join in the middle of the game? Also, how does one create a creature because I have the idea of a tundra place on the planet which could have a new creature (created by me)
Also I just came to the forums so can I get a welcome?

Of course you can join mid-game ;D. I put a tutorial on the main post if you're intrested in joining us. Welcome to the forums! Remember to make creatures simple at first so we can evolve them.
Thank you for reading!
Huge thanks to Sectanza for making my amazing avatar!
Go and give her cookies!!!
Want to see my slime ideas and their artwork? Go here!
Want to play an Evogame? Go here!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Wed May 25, 2016 1:24 am

P's tusks get thinner to make room for two more. They now have four tusks, which can be used to defend themselves and cut down plants.

J's mouth was good at eating, but not so great at killing and J find themselves in a war with PE and PEV. The new mouth is great at biting with teeth making it a dangerous weapon. Perhaps when J stop fighting so many other creatures, their mouth will turn back to what it was before.

One island has been fully explored and it completely desert with two rivers flowing through it. The PE and PEV have nested closer to the J's territory! This could end in another extinction.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby Blazekop12 » Wed May 25, 2016 3:06 am

Approaching PE and PEV have re-awoken a long lost hormone in the J's. J's are territorial, and now that PE's and PEV's are coming into their territory, they are provoked. J's now have a full immunity to PEV's poison, and they have developed sharp tusks for easy impalement of PE's and PEV's. The J's also have had their two side spikes grow, as well as developing small spikes on the already sharp tail club.
Blazekop12
Rancher

Postby JasontheBasin » Wed May 25, 2016 4:34 am

I feel like I making a reference to the pikmin series of games.
Also, is paint program able to draw things in pixels?

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby JasontheBasin » Wed May 25, 2016 1:24 pm

Also, how do you using piskel, transfer a .piskel to a jpeg to be used?

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Wed May 25, 2016 1:29 pm

JasontheBasin wrote:Also, how do you using piskel, transfer a .piskel to a jpeg to be used?

Don't use jpegs please!!!! Use png instead! If you use Piskel, there is an option to download it as a png.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby JasontheBasin » Thu May 26, 2016 7:23 pm

Prepare for two new plants that will be a reference to the pikmin games. Also, just to make Nintendo happy, Put the "Copyright Nintendo" every time we mention the b (bulb) plant and the BP (Bulb Protectors)

...Unfortunately the board attachment quota has been reached so we`re having technical difficulties. the B and BP will have a delayed appearance which will be dissapointing

The B is a bulb shaped plant that can grow anywhere (except in water) ranging from on the side of a tree to the bottom of a cave. The B relies on the BP to bring food to it, which will cause it to open up and eat it (Yikes, its a bulb Venus flytrap!) and after gaining nutrients from food, it will produce seeds which grow into new BP. There are only big B's, big ones can eat an entire C! Fun fact: B's are oddly able to grow faster near warm heat such as the volcano. (How to evolve the B: Give it different colors which allows it to spawn different types of BP, we only have red B Which produce red BP)

The BP protects the B, They with their sharp claws can climb trees and latch onto foes who threaten the B, if a B dies they will panic and scramble and search for the nearest B. Most colonies of these range from 500 to 2,500 BP! Yikes! BP are as tall as a loaf of bread IRL. (How to evolve: Give different colors with different abilities while keeping the claws. We only have Red BP which have claws and are skilled fighters with no other special things, we could have a Blue BP which isn't as good as a fighter but is able to swim and not drown. (fun fact: Red BP and any other BP that aren't the concept of a blue BP are somehow able to drown)) I have a link to my gallery for the starting B and BP and until I can upload the pictures they may not appear... Actually they will appear around anywhere so they actually do appear and their appearance is in this gallery http://www.piskelapp.com/user/5338212440473600/public and evolutions I wont be doing and I`ll leave it to YOU GUYS to take care of the B and BP races. (note: for giving different abilities such as water breathing or something else just add a letter like with a water BP you would add a W for BPW (BP Water) and for a poisonous type you'd add a P for BPP (BP Poisonous)

Copyright Nintendo since the BP resemble pikmin

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Fri May 27, 2016 10:35 am

JasontheBasin wrote:Prepare for two new plants that will be a reference to the pikmin games. Also, just to make Nintendo happy, Put the "Copyright Nintendo" every time we mention the b (bulb) plant and the BP (Bulb Protectors)

...Unfortunately the board attachment quota has been reached so we`re having technical difficulties. the B and BP will have a delayed appearance which will be dissapointing

The B is a bulb shaped plant that can grow anywhere (except in water) ranging from on the side of a tree to the bottom of a cave. The B relies on the BP to bring food to it, which will cause it to open up and eat it (Yikes, its a bulb Venus flytrap!) and after gaining nutrients from food, it will produce seeds which grow into new BP. There are only big B's, big ones can eat an entire C! Fun fact: B's are oddly able to grow faster near warm heat such as the volcano. (How to evolve the B: Give it different colors which allows it to spawn different types of BP, we only have red B Which produce red BP)

The BP protects the B, They with their sharp claws can climb trees and latch onto foes who threaten the B, if a B dies they will panic and scramble and search for the nearest B. Most colonies of these range from 500 to 2,500 BP! Yikes! BP are as tall as a loaf of bread IRL. (How to evolve: Give different colors with different abilities while keeping the claws. We only have Red BP which have claws and are skilled fighters with no other special things, we could have a Blue BP which isn't as good as a fighter but is able to swim and not drown. (fun fact: Red BP and any other BP that aren't the concept of a blue BP are somehow able to drown)) I have a link to my gallery for the starting B and BP and until I can upload the pictures they may not appear... Actually they will appear around anywhere so they actually do appear and their appearance is in this gallery http://www.piskelapp.com/user/5338212440473600/public and evolutions I wont be doing and I`ll leave it to YOU GUYS to take care of the B and BP races. (note: for giving different abilities such as water breathing or something else just add a letter like with a water BP you would add a W for BPW (BP Water) and for a poisonous type you'd add a P for BPP (BP Poisonous)

Copyright Nintendo since the BP resemble pikmin

Uhhh. I'm not sure that that would work well. Mutating creatures wasn't supposed to be often at all, and this creature needs splitting every single evolution. We would have too many creatures too keep track of and with this design you can't evolve creatures over time, instead each evolution is something completely evolved and finished. It doesn't work well with evogames. Sorry for rejecting your ideas and you can make your own Pikmin evo game if you want to.

P grow a small ball of fur on the end of their tail to help get rid of pestering C on their back.

MORE SPIKES!!! MORE!!!!

JF loose their tail club in order to get a tail fin to help them swim.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby JasontheBasin » Fri May 27, 2016 10:41 am

My hopes and dreams have gone crashing to the ground.

Any other way to at least use the creatures I worked really hard on? Like maybe instead of adding different types of BP, over time the BP gets different abilities at the cost of losing some (example: Gaining water breathing and poison but losing long claws and a great fighting ability)
Also, why is it that when I try to upload a picture it says "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached." In the meantime, you guys could think of a way to correctly use the B and BP as it seems my ideas are the opposite of the correct ideas

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Mon May 30, 2016 4:31 am

Well. R.I.P this thread.;_; Our creatures didn't even make it to sentience.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby Blazekop12 » Mon May 30, 2016 4:39 am

Blazekop12
Rancher

Postby sensieslime » Mon May 30, 2016 9:17 am

If at least two people want to keep playing it then maybe we can revive it.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Tue May 31, 2016 1:00 am

We have four days to decide if we want to keep the thread alive or not.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby Blazekop12 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:37 pm

(Welp, I'm leading the Resurrection!)

E's developed a bunch of roots to help stick to the ground easily. With the new flourish in E's, they have grown in size, and are becoming a main plant species on Platante.
Blazekop12
Rancher

Postby sensieslime » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:21 am

Great! If we can revive this thread, that would be awesome. We have 55 evolutions to go until the end of the year where we can start making our creatures form tribes. Should we be able to make our creatures make tribes earlier?

P finally grows toes on their back feet. There really isn't much I can do to improve P at the moment until the tribes are formed so maybe we should make the tribes come earlier.

JF grow a mouth more suitable for the water. With their new, dolphin-like mouth they find it easier to scoop up the food floating around the water's surface.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby Blazekop12 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:41 pm

J-F develops ears for better communication underwater. Since the J-F's are still traveling in packs, their Brains also grow to improve their smarts and intelligence. Who knows? Maybe J-F's might become a underwater sentient species as time progresses!
Blazekop12
Rancher

Postby sensieslime » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:50 am

I'm going to stop evolving P until either I get a good idea of what to add to them or we reach the tribes.

JF's mouth continues to evolve and two nostrils form to help them find food. If they ever find and prey then their mouth would be great at stabbing prey.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby Blazekop12 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:38 am

C moves into the jungle, with it's skin pigment changing to help camouflage in the environment to hide from the much stronger predators. It's mouth improves, as well as it's blade like teeth which helps eating.
Blazekop12
Rancher

Postby sensieslime » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:22 pm

O's legs improve and their claws turn into talons meaning they can easily pick up their prey to take home or wound their foes such as PE or PEV.

S's mouth grows and small teeth grow on the end making them great at stabbing the other bacterium. They also grow a single claw on each foot to help slash their enemies.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:08 am

E grow leaves and a way to release spores, making it easy to reproduce. They should focus on getting an xylem system next.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:19 am

Whoa! It's already summer and I forgot to do spring's event. XD

You know what though? The thread is moving on very slowly now, almost at the point of death. I'm going to say that you can now officially create tribes with the creatures!

P star to gain sentience and gain better forms of communication. They also sharpened rocks and, holding the sharpened rock in their trunk, cut down the jungle vegetation with it. The T at the bottom of P's portrait shows that they are in the early part of the tribal stage.
As tribe member's tools upgrade, they will be put here just like evolving the creatures.

I have A LOT planned for the future of this thread so I really hope it doesn't die.
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby bobschicken » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:15 am

Can i make this new species? (i suck so if anyone can revamp it i would enjoy it)

This is f, a fish species, it is a herbivore using it's mouth, it eats plants.
I can S.P.L.A.T into action!

I thank Hachiseiko for my (First) Avatar
Cactuses are cool now.
bobschicken
Rancher

PreviousNext

Return to Far, Far Off-Topic