I'll Draw Your Slime 2: Electric Bagooglygoo

Share your original Slimepedia entries

I'll Draw Your Slime 2: Electric Bagooglygoo

Postby Sectanza » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:27 pm

The new thread is finally here OMG! Took me long enough, huh? New rules, new benefits, new EVERYTHING (aside from art style, of course)!

Rules and Regulations:
- The limit is 3 full-art requests per post. The number on the list per person is unlimited, but you have to wait until at least two more person requests before you can request again. I trust that people won't exploit the system.
- This topic is meant for requests for people's brand new slime ideas, not those that are confirmed to be in the game eventually or Largos/Fusions of two existing ones. Ex. You can't request Boom Slimes, Hunter Slimes, Tarrs, Honey-Booms, Phostarrs, Pinktarrs, etc.
- You will be banned from requesting if you wrongly accuse people of stealing your idea! The Monomi Park Forums are bigger than you might think, and a lot of ideas are very common among forum-goers. The only time you should ever accuse people of stealing is if they use your design and concept drawn or worded differently or possibly even copy-pasted altogether. If your accusation is justified, I'll happily aid you in tearing it down; if it isn't, kiss your privileges on this thread goodbye and prepare to be humiliated.
- Avatars aren't considered a request when they've been shut off, meaning that if you are temporarily not allowed to ask for full-art, you can still ask for an avatar. Again, I trust people not to exploit the system.
- You must use an avatar I drew for you for at least 1 week before you can request another.
- Don't complain about your slime taking a long time to be drawn. I'm a human being that has to do everyday human things, chores, and is easily distracted, so it'll take me a little while to get a full-art done, but it hopefully shouldn't take any more than a week.
- Feel free to chat amongst each other; in moderation, of course! If you want to chat, it can be about anything appropriate, whether it be about Undertale, Slime Rancher, Twitter, I don't really care! So long as your post to chat is at least 2 sentences long, isn't destructive, and isn't right after another one of your posts, I'd love it if you guys talked to each other. Know that I keep a close eye on this thread and you will be temporarily banned from requesting if you fail to meet chat requirements 3 times.
- Don't spam, advertise your own thread, or post your own art unless it's a part of your request form (unless you have permission from me and only me to do so). 3 strikes and you're banned from requesting.
- Know that rules are subject to change, addition, and subtraction. If I or many requesters deem a rule to be unfair, it will be wiped from the list even if I can't edit the first post. As such, new rules can also be added even if I can't edit the first post, and rules can be changed even if I can't edit the first post, so it's best to check out recent posts from me in search of bold-red text stating new rules, changed rules, or wiped rules.
- If you want to see the queue list, type 'Queue' in bold-red text at the bottom of a chat or request post. I'll happily paste the current queue list in response.
- Copy the form that fits what you kind of art you want from me. I'm gonna be a lot stricter this time around, so anything you request that doesn't follow the provided forms will not be drawn; I'll quote you and highlight discrepancies if this is the case.

Request Forms:
Remake - a redesign of your slime according to what I see fit or what details you want added, changed, or removed
Slime Name:
Desired changes (optional):
Slimeology:
Plortonomics:
Description or Picture:
Revamp - a redrawing of your slime in my style with no changes unless I find them necessary
Slime Name:
Picture:
Surprise Me - a design made from scratch; typically just for fun
Slime Name:
What your slime is based on (can be a link to a Wiki page):

Benefits and Guarantees:
Satisfaction Guarantee - If you don't like the first drawing I make of your slime, you can ask me to redraw it immediately, guaranteed! I'll do this up to 2 times after the original image is shared before I assume I won't get it right or you're trying to stall me from other requests.
Variation Benefit - If you make a slime on the boards that I'd like to see a variation of (such as a Husky variation to a Beagle Slime or an Okami variation to a Fox Slime), I'll comment on the slime's thread asking for the variation. If you make it and I like it, I'll bump any request you have on the list up to first!
Art Benefit - If I've seen your artistic abilities before and I ask you to draw a slime, food item, or avatar for me, your requests will be bumped up to first on the list if you make it and I like it!
Concept Benefit - If I ask you to help me with a concept for a slime and you make a good one, I'll bump your requests to first on the list!

The gates are open! Request now, ya animals! WOOOO!
Sorry if I ever come off a little rude. I'm a bit of a tsundere.
Twitter|Tumblr|DeviantART
Icon made by SpeedXaaa~
Sectanza
Keeper

Re: I'll Draw Your Slime 2: Electric Bagooglygoo

Postby Blazekop12 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:59 pm

FIRST REQUEST HERP DERP
Can you draw my Goldfish Slime and make a profile pic of it! Thanks in advance! I'd also like you to surprise me :)
Blazekop12
Rancher

Postby NyanRancher » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:05 pm

Hey Sectanza, Long time no post! (From me). I made sure to double check and I did not see that you can't request without without an idea so I was wondering if you could make me a "Who Is She" slime?Image
If you could give me a paint tool sai lesson I would really appreciate it! :) just PM me!
───────────────────────────────────────
DEVIANTART!!!!! Chcek me out :D
http://nyanwiz.deviantart.com/
NyanRancher
Rancher

Postby mulanrose3 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:06 pm

Woot Woot! New Thread Is here!!!
Well, I'm just a cat person, or am I? I actually don't know... Whatever.

Also. Big shoutout to Sectanza for my adorable avatar!!! :D
mulanrose3
Rancher

Location: Out on the Range, sitting next to a tree, writing entries.

Postby Sectanza » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:16 pm

Both have been added to the queue list! :D
Currently trying to beat Soul Silver so I can get to Kanto. All this for better reference for a ROBLOX game... XD
Icon made by SpeedXaaa~
Sectanza
Keeper

Postby mulanrose3 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:18 pm

Sectanza wrote:Both have been added to the queue list! :D
Currently trying to beat Soul Silver so I can get to Kanto. All this for better reference for a ROBLOX game... XD

Pokemon is a challenging games that can turn out frustrating at every turn, I've experienced this several times... ._.
Well, I'm just a cat person, or am I? I actually don't know... Whatever.

Also. Big shoutout to Sectanza for my adorable avatar!!! :D
mulanrose3
Rancher

Location: Out on the Range, sitting next to a tree, writing entries.

Postby BlazingEmpire15 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:24 pm

I have a question, you can't request in-game tars, slimes, food, ect, but, if I have custom slimes already, can I request a largo?

If so, I'd like a coal/sunshine slime largo. Same as the coal slime except many splotches of red, yellow, and orange. And originally there were 8 streaks of light evaporating out of the sunshine slime, now there are only 5.

I'd like to request a Septiceye Sam Slime. ;)

Slimeology - (look up Jacksepticeye's logo for further description/notion). He's green all around, he has a blue iris and a black pupil.

Plortonomics - He is famous for being in Jacksepticeye's videos. Which, he turns out 40 plort at norm, 90 for max, and 20 for min.

I would also like to request an enraged Septiceye Sam Slime of the type above. Except, his blue eye part is now red, and there are lines of red simulating anger.

LET'S HAVE A GREAT NEW THREAD!
Last edited by BlazingEmpire15 on Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks to Sectanza for making my avatar! ;)
BlazingEmpire15
Rancher

Postby Sectanza » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:27 pm

Hmmm... Yeah, I'll allow fan-slime largos. Added to the list along with Septiceye Sam Slime :D
Icon made by SpeedXaaa~
Sectanza
Keeper

Postby BlazingEmpire15 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:30 pm

Not to brag or anything... but... YEAHHHH I GOT THE FIRST LARGO SLIMEEEEEEEEE! xD

Oh, also, I accuse everyone in the future of stealing my slime. I'm kidding. I don't care if ya "steal" my slime or not. It's a fan base here, everyone is subject to their own ideas.
Thanks to Sectanza for making my avatar! ;)
BlazingEmpire15
Rancher

Postby sensieslime » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:30 am

YAYYYY!!! I hope this thread becomes as successful as the other one!

Firstly, could I have a hog/pink-hog slime avatar (tbh I would rather a pink-hog, but it might not look very good as an avatar. It's your choice what version of the hog you make my avatar. ;)). Just like you did with the candy slime please, with no background. So you don't have to search though the old thread, here is the amazing art you did: Image

As always, these are temporary Slimeapedia entries. I will probably change them and make them longer in my next Slime Suggestions. Sorry, I just don't have enough time right now to create a good slimeapedia entry.

Prickle slime: A slime based on a hedgehog. It is covered in prickles all around it's back and is brown in colour. They are a very shy type of slime.

Diet: Fruit, veggies.

Favourite: nocturnal nut.

Slimeology: These slimes only appear at night. They move very slowly, however, that doesn't mean they can't defend themselves! If threatened, prickle slimes will curl up into a ball, hurting everything that touches them. At daytime, they will dig into the ground to appear again at night. You can see a little pile of dirt in the ground where a prickle slime has recently dug. It will appear from this very spot at night.

Plortonomics: These plorts are made of a strong substance. This substance can even be used instead of cement.

Trunk slime: An elephant style slime. It is light grey and has a big truck, tusks and ears.

Diet: Fruits.

Favourite: star plum.

Slimeology: These slimes are as big as a largo! This means after becoming a largo, they are as big as a gordo slime! They can use their trunk to reach trees, high up over their heads. Be careful while around these slimes, because if you get too close, they could land on you!

Plortonomics: These plorts contain a thick layer of skin. Many coats are made of this material around earth.

I hope this was enough! Why the Bagooglygoo? XD I find it funny, how after you call us animals, your signature pops up saying that you're sorry for coming of rude. You better give Septic eye Sam's plort a Donegal Irish cap! XD Also, you can do someone a new avatar every week? That is really generous of you! Thanks!
Last edited by sensieslime on Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you for reading!
Huge thanks to Sectanza for making my amazing avatar!
Go and give her cookies!!!
Want to see my slime ideas and their artwork? Go here!
Want to play an Evogame? Go here!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby kittyourock14 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:39 am

So excited! I would love a book nerd slime!

Slime name: Book Nerd slime
Slimeology: This little slime loves to have a good book or two.. or three, four.. but who's counting? You'll find this slime looking for good places to relax and curl up for the next hit book.
Plortonomics: They poop out bookmarks, each bookmark different relating to a different book!
Description: If you could make this slime the shade of colour (I'll post below), as well, this slime has glasses (normal reading glasses). I love the chevron pattern(if you know what I mean, refer to picture below) so if you make this slime with the chevron pattern, that would be great! Also, make the slime from a tabby one (with the ears and tail) Thank you!

So basically, make the slime look like this picture (the teal/bright mint with the white chevron styled striped)

I would like to use it as my avatar.. So i'm not sure if this counts as a full art or just avatar. I'm assuming it means just avatar, which I know from the rules I am allowed to request even if I requested a full-art (which I didn't yet) But I have a question. Can't we use the full-art as avatars? I thought this was the main point why people asked, to use for their avatar.
Why isn't there a Harry Potter slime? </3
kittyourock14
Rancher

Postby Sectanza » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:31 am

kittyourock14 wrote:So excited! I would love a book nerd slime!

Slime name: Book Nerd slime
Slimeology: This little slime loves to have a good book or two.. or three, four.. but who's counting? You'll find this slime looking for good places to relax and curl up for the next hit book.
Plortonomics: They poop out bookmarks, each bookmark different relating to a different book!
Description: If you could make this slime the shade of colour (I'll post below), as well, this slime has glasses (normal reading glasses). I love the chevron pattern(if you know what I mean, refer to picture below) so if you make this slime with the chevron pattern, that would be great! Also, make the slime from a tabby one (with the ears and tail) Thank you!

So basically, make the slime look like this picture (the teal/bright mint with the white chevron styled striped)

I would like to use it as my avatar.. So i'm not sure if this counts as a full art or just avatar. I'm assuming it means just avatar, which I know from the rules I am allowed to request even if I requested a full-art (which I didn't yet) But I have a question. Can't we use the full-art as avatars? I thought this was the main point why people asked, to use for their avatar.

Since you specified for it to be an avatar, it'll be an avatar. c: All full-art is 500 by 500 pixels (unless there's two forms, in which case it will be 1000 by 500) and wouldn't look as good if scaled down to the 90 by 90 pixel avatar size. That's why I make special avatars, but if people want to give me less work or want the background with their slime, they can ask that I scale down the full-art or they can scale it down themselves.
Icon made by SpeedXaaa~
Sectanza
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:13 am

did you add hog slime avatar, prickle slime and trunk slime to the list? Can I see the queue please?
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby NyanRancher » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:18 am

QUEUE
If you could give me a paint tool sai lesson I would really appreciate it! :) just PM me!
NyanRancher
Rancher

Postby IceNova » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:20 am

I am going to request my slimes when I redo there splimepedia entries. Which will take a short amount of time or stupid long amount of time.
I change my profile picture... Don't judge me.
IceNova
Rancher

Postby sensieslime » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:24 am

sensieslime wrote:did you add hog slime avatar, prickle slime and trunk slime to the list? Can I see the queue please?
NyanRancher wrote:QUEUE

Haha very funny...
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby Sectanza » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:35 am

Current queue list:
Goldfish Slime + Avatar (Blazekop)
WhoIsShe Slime (NyanRancher)
Coal-Sunshine Largo + Sam Slime (BlazingEmpire)
Pink-Hog Avatar + Prickle Slime + Trunk Slime (sensieslime)
Book Nerd Avatar (kittyourock14)

It is indeed in the rules that you must put Queue in bold red text on the bottom of your typical post if you need to see the queue list. Trying to keep the unnecessary posts to a minimum.
Icon made by SpeedXaaa~
Sectanza
Keeper

Postby kittyourock14 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:00 pm

Sectanza wrote:Current queue list:
Goldfish Slime + Avatar (Blazekop)
WhoIsShe Slime (NyanRancher)
Coal-Sunshine Largo + Sam Slime (BlazingEmpire)
Pink-Hog Avatar + Prickle Slime + Trunk Slime (sensieslime)
Book Nerd Avatar (kittyourock14)

It is indeed in the rules that you must put Queue in bold red text on the bottom of your typical post if you need to see the queue list. Trying to keep the unnecessary posts to a minimum.

Sorry I forgot to add, but like sensieslime said, I don't want a background either. :) Just like my current profile picture which has no background.
Why isn't there a Harry Potter slime? </3
kittyourock14
Rancher

Postby SquillionthGamer » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:35 pm

You're on roblox? Me too! That's awesome.
And also, I'd like a Molten-Phosphor Largo full art.
Guess who's back(back back)
Back again
Squill is back
Tell a friend(friend friend)

SquillionthGamer
Keeper

Postby sensieslime » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:57 pm

Uhh... Kittyyourock14... I don't think It would be wise to eat your avatar. XD
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby NyanRancher » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:17 pm

SquillionthGamer wrote:

Basically boom phospher,and it's specifically in the guidelines than you cannot ask for phosphers
NyanRancher
Rancher

Postby NyanRancher » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:22 pm

Hey um could you maybe do a anime slime please? preferably an Anime called "Fairy Tale". No rush. :)
NyanRancher
Rancher

Postby AnonymousBanana » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:31 pm

I'm here!
And I have ideas

First:

Medic Slime

I am fully charged!

Diet: A Heavy Slime's energy

Favorite Food: (none)

Occurrence: Indigo Quarry

Slimology: Medic Slimes are often seen hanging around Heavy Slimes so they can gather the energy produced. A Medic Slime then converts that energy into a small beam and to heal the Heavy slimes. Extra energy is converted in plorts. It is advised that you put Medic and Heavy slimes together as neither of them can become a Largo.

Plortenomics: These plorts can be compressed and distilled to be made into various beverages. Drinks made from a Medic Slime's plorts taste exactly like their achoholic counter parts, except for the fact that they are completely non-achoholic.

Appearance: IT LOOKS LIKE THE MEDIC CLASS.

Second:

Isotope Slime

I dunno, do whatever you want with this one. ¯\(o_o)/¯
Here's a Wikipedia link in case you don't know what that is. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotope

Finally it is time to retire the avatar.
CAN I HAVE A ANT SLIME AVATAR?!?!? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASE?!?!?!?
Last edited by AnonymousBanana on Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
some body once told you, to go check out my twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/literallynotjes

Also check out Sectanza (for no other reason than she's the best human alive for making my avatar!)
AnonymousBanana
Rancher

Postby AnonymousBanana » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:35 pm

NyanRancher wrote:
SquillionthGamer wrote:

Basically boom phospher,and it's specifically in the guidelines than you cannot ask for phosphers

Well it's not stated out right that the only slime that you can't do is Phosphor, but, I see what your getting at.
some body once told you, to go check out my twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/literallynotjes

Also check out Sectanza (for no other reason than she's the best human alive for making my avatar!)
AnonymousBanana
Rancher

Postby Sectanza » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:01 pm

SquillionthGamer wrote:

Like NyanRancher said, that is essentially a Boom-Phosphor. Plus, even in Largo form with a fan slime, you cannot request existing slimes. No Pink-Eggys, no Boom-Pepes, and no Molten-Phosphors. Sorry.
Icon made by SpeedXaaa~
Sectanza
Keeper

Next

Return to Slime Design