Onyx's Fruits and Veggies: Universe Edition

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Onyx's Fruits and Veggies: Universe Edition

Postby Onyxdragon » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:39 am

This group of foods has been specifically created to be on a universal level. (One of these I used a wallpaper to make btw) I had already done these before the other requests but I can finally post these now that I am using imgur.

Comet Cabbage
Caption: Quick! Make a wish!

Type: Veggie

Description: Grown from particles of stardust, this veggie orbits planets at speeds of thousands of miles per hour. They can only been seen above the ranch usually only twice a year. And very, very rarely, one might crash down and you could build a magnificent garden of your own, flowing with the misty tails of the comet cabbage.

Pluto Pear
Caption: This fruit is totally a planet.

Type: Fruit

Description: The Pluto Pear just wants to be noticed. Yes it may be a bit small with a bit of a rocky texture, but it guarantees that the flavor of the inner parts of this fruit is out of this world. Or more on the edge of the solar system. If you look closely, you'll see a tiny, rust-colored pear orbiting around this already tiny fruit. And sadly, this one gets even less attention than the one it's orbiting around.

Galactagrapes
Caption: The galaxy is in your hands.

Description: Each grape is said to hold a miniature Galaxy. And each of those tiny galaxies have tiny planets, and one of which has a tiny ranch. A tiny ranch with you in it, who is holding a bunch of grapes that are said to hold miniature galaxies. And those galaxies also have tiny planets, and one of them has a tiny ranch. A tiny ranch with you in it, who is holding a bunch of grapes that have miniature galaxies. That you is not looking at the grapes. That you is looking up at the sky, noticing a black hole forming above you. It is forming above you because you have realized the endless paradox that are contained within the grapes. The grapes disappear into nothingness. The black hole expands, engulfing you and everything in existence. There is nothing. But in that nothing, there is a grape. A galactagrape. It contains a galaxy. A galaxy that has stars and planets. One of those planets has a tiny ranch. A ranch with you in it. A you who had never picked up and gazed into the bunch of grapes, and had went to sleep in peace.
I’m a cryptid that appears here every 100 years.

Started on this forum in high school, now in my last year of college.
Onyxdragon
Rancher

Re: Onyx's Fruits and Veggies: Universe Edition

Postby Xedric0308 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:42 am

Is this part 12? :)
~~ Just a Cool Dude that Loves SLIME RANCHER :D ~~

Slime Ideas: Electric Slime, Vamp Slime, Wolf Slime, Fairy Slime, Eagle Slime

~~ Avatar made by Sectanza :D ~~
Xedric0308
Rancher

Postby Xedric0308 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:43 am

Also is there another topic on the next thread, like under-water, etc. :D

Cause I really like this idea!
~~ Just a Cool Dude that Loves SLIME RANCHER :D ~~

Slime Ideas: Electric Slime, Vamp Slime, Wolf Slime, Fairy Slime, Eagle Slime

~~ Avatar made by Sectanza :D ~~
Xedric0308
Rancher

Postby Onyxdragon » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:33 am

Xedric0308 wrote:Is this part 12? :)

I was thinking about that, but I wasn't really sure just because it was kinda different in its own way and I didn't have any other people's requests in it

Onyxdragon
Rancher

Postby Gamer3566 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:43 pm

Can you draw this in your part 12?
Name: Pine apple

Caption: And I don't mean the thing Spongebob lives in.

Description: Pine apples are not in fact pineapples, but a very prickly kind of apple usually found on well, pine trees. They are of a dark green color and are quite delicious once you pluck off all of the pine needles growing on them. If you don't remove the needles off of them your probably gonna have a stomach for a while. Although they kind of taste like pine tree sap mixed with an apple, they are surprisingly very tasty, sweet and juicy.

You can edit this if you want.
I could really go for a peanutplort jelly sandwich!

Avatar made by SpeedXaaa, sorry forgot to change this... :D
Gamer3566
Rancher

Postby Onyxdragon » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:41 am

Gamer3566 wrote:Can you draw this in your part 12?
Name: Pine apple

Caption: And I don't mean the thing Spongebob lives in.

Description: Pine apples are not in fact pineapples, but a very prickly kind of apple usually found on well, pine trees. They are of a dark green color and are quite delicious once you pluck off all of the pine needles growing on them. If you don't remove the needles off of them your probably gonna have a stomach for a while. Although they kind of taste like pine tree sap mixed with an apple, they are surprisingly very tasty, sweet and juicy.

You can edit this if you want.

Oh my god I forgot to check here but I'll make sure to draw it for the next part

Onyxdragon
Rancher

Return to Creative