Crystal Desert Slime Recommendations

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Crystal Desert Slime Recommendations

Postby Sectanza » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:47 pm

Since the Crystal Desert will be coming in the (possibly near) future, I figured I'd make a few Slime recommendations if the developers don't have any new Slimes for the area yet (although they most likely do). Sorry the images are so large.
First up is the Camel Slime! Its diet is Veggies, and its favorite food is the Carrot. It's passive unless it has just eaten. It would be mildly rare in the Crystal Desert, appearing less often than other slimes in the environment. It will spit at a nearby rancher if it has recently eaten, dealing 10 damage and leaving them with a bad scent that is repulsive to other slimes; but on the bright side, it can go a day or two without being fed, as it stores food in the hump on its back, but it will not produce Plorts whilst relying on its hump. Its Plorts would be worth around 30 Newbucks before market changes.

Second is the Tumble Slime! Its diet is Fruit, and its favorite food is the Prickle Pear. It's passive, but deals 5 damage to ranchers when touched. It would be very common in the Crystal Desert, being the slime that appears most often, making the desert a tough area to venture through. It is covered in small thorns and is very light, making it easily blown about by the wind and possibly into exploring ranchers. Its Plorts would be worth around 15 Newbucks before market changes.

Lastly is the Cactus Slime! Its diet is Water, and its favorite food is... Wa-water. *ahem* It's passive, but deals 5 damage to ranchers when touched. It would be fairly common, appearing often in the Crystal Desert, but less often than Tumble Slimes. After 12 in-game hours, it will sprout a flower; 12 in-game hours more, and the flower will become a Prickle Pear! Unfortunately, it will not produce Plorts when put into a Pond, so it must be manually given water from spouts on the Far, Far Range. Its Plorts be worth around 20 Newbucks before market changes.
Sorry if I ever come off a little rude. I'm a bit of a tsundere.
Twitter|Tumblr|DeviantART
Icon made by SpeedXaaa~
Sectanza
Keeper

Re: Crystal Desert Slime Recommendations

Postby Tabbs4Days » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:20 pm

Oh gosh, that camel slime! So adorable!
Oh, can you imagin TumbleRocks? Holy crap. Rename those largos Piranha Slimes because they will tear you to shreds. And the name itself is a pun on Rock Tumbler!
Also, I love me some plants, so DAT CACTUS! *squeals in joy* It's so green and spiky!
2-Time Cuberry Stacking Champ
Tabbs4Days
Rancher

Postby Hachiseiko » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:29 am

I need a tumble slime. Seriously. It's the cutest thing ever.
I can imagine it rolling around just going "Aaaaaaaah! Someone stop me please! I'm dizzy!"
Don't worry, cutie... I'll take care of you... *pets it*

Can I draw it by the way? I'd like to add it to my list c:
All my latest slime art!
A base to make your own slimes!

Want to use any of my art?
That's fine! But ask me first! ;D

I'm not very active but PM me and I'll get an e-mail and I'll reply!
Hachiseiko
Keeper

Postby Nunn » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:05 am

Glass Desert.
Nunn
Rancher

Postby maximyzer » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:29 am

Wow dudes they are just freaking amazing i really hope the creator see this comment :D

:D they are swag! $$ your really good at drawing whit computer in slimy style :D
maximyzer
Plort

Postby maximyzer » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:31 am

Wow dudes they are just freaking amazing i really hope the creator see this comment :D

:D they are swag! $$ your really good at drawing whit computer in slimy style :D
maximyzer
Plort

Postby Sectanza » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:33 am

Hachiseiko wrote:I need a tumble slime. Seriously. It's the cutest thing ever.
I can imagine it rolling around just going "Aaaaaaaah! Someone stop me please! I'm dizzy!"
Don't worry, cutie... I'll take care of you... *pets it*

Can I draw it by the way? I'd like to add it to my list c:

I'm surprised by how many people like the Tumble Slime considering how simplistic its design is XD

Absolutely! I'd love to see it in your art style :D
Sorry if I ever come off a little rude. I'm a bit of a tsundere.
Twitter|Tumblr|DeviantART
Icon made by SpeedXaaa~
Sectanza
Keeper

Return to Slime Design