THANK YOU ALL (Slime Lab Log)

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

THANK YOU ALL (Slime Lab Log)

Postby Noggy05 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:40 am

I don't deserve all of you. What I love about the Monomi Park Forums is that it's not just a board of paragraphs, it's actually a community. None of the other forums I have joined have ever interacted like we do. We're like one big, dysfunctional, psychotic family. Not that that's a bad thing.

Monomi Park Forums has been my favourite website since I joined it. It has also (coincidentally) been the only community where me and my ideas have blown up. But that hasn't been me. I couldn't've done it without all of your support.

Then came the fateful day where I thought to myself 'oh I wonder wat ever1 would think about like a mad slime science thingy place and post science and lore'. This lead to the creation of the Slime Lab Log. This has, without a doubt, been my most popular posts, and possibly one of the most popular posts. Most of that popularity hasn't been me. I'm just a guy with enough brain cells to think up a simple concept. All of you have been the ones to put it into motion. I, myself have posted there once or twice (not counting the original post), but all of you took it so well. So well that it lived on after I temporarily died. I just want to thank all of you for this.

Unfortunately, Slime Lab Log is getting old and we can't keep bumping it, so Lionmeow has made a new one! (with credit to me, of course!). Seriously, it's getting old. It's its anniversary already and it still hasn't died?! So post on Lionmeow's 'Slime Lab Log 2' from now on, OK?

Thank you all for everything you've done,
Noggy05
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Thanks for three amazing years.
I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Return to Creative