Slime Lab Log 2

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Z̴͠Á̴̴̴L̶̸̢̧͝Ǵ͟Ó͜͠1͘͘̕͠3̢3̴͘7̨͠

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:26 pm

Lionmeow wrote:
warning.jpg

S̶̻͖̰̰̝̖͓̥̙̋̒ơ̵̮̰͈̖̘̓̽̉͌̋̉̿̓̊̍̉̊̚͝m̷̺̖͚̳̖̜̜͓̦͉͓̮̄̄̈̍̈́̚͜͝ẹ̷͉̦͔̤͈̥̳̺͔̀͗̈́̉̈̋̈́̀̈͆̈́̈͝͝t̷̨͖̥͐̽̿͗̒͐͊̊́̈̈́͌͘ḫ̸̲̜̖̘́̈́ͅi̴̛͎̥̤̖̲̜͌͌̐̍̍͆̄͘ͅn̷̝͚͍̥̼͍̖̦̮͕̞͛̒g̵̡̪͕̲͂ ̶̙̬̰̲̗̖̺̉̉̿͌͘b̷̡͎̞̜̜̏̇͛̓͠a̶̧̩͔̦̹͕̤͓͙̦̞̯͙͇̋̊̏ď̵̠̮͖̩̾̆̑̈́͌̇͛
̸̫̝̩̟͍̤̇̆̽͐͗ͅi̷͙̱̩̝͊͋̃̂̒̒̊̎̎͆̍ş̴͚̘͔͇̻̙̱̾̍̓̒͌̆ͅ ̶͕̺̤͙̯͈̪̥̯̤̯̎̾̄̓́̎̕͜ͅh̷͈͎͚̞̻̦͖̞̹͎̠̹̃̈́̑̓̉̀̅̎̀͌͊̚͝ͅã̴̢̨̮̪͉͉̞̗͕̄̇̈̆p̶̗͓̹͖͈͍̯̪͉͕̺̜̲͍̠̈́̕̕p̵̬̀͋̓̓̽̊̈̎̿é̶̢̛̞͉̞͂͛͑̎̔̋́͘ñ̴̦̣̒̈́͊̎̈̈́̅͛͒͆͆̋̚͘ȉ̵̳̦̞̣̣͈̈̆̄͠n̸̨͈͙̳̻͈̻͍̠͋̌̆͆g̶̝͔͙̤͔̖̳͍̅͆̃̍̐̀͋͛̂̎͊́̀͝.̵̧͙̱̜͙͚̊̑̍͌͝
̶̧̩̠͕̞͜͝ͅỊ̵͉̱̮͍͒̑͊̒̌͆̇̂̾̚͠ ̵̲̺̫̥̮̫̥̟́̅̇̀̎͝č̴̜̗̳͜a̶̩̚n̴̫̟͓̜͎̗̳͈̩͇̻̜͕͉̗̈́̀̄̆͌̊̓̃̈́̕͘̕ ̶̧͈͖̳̬̘͍͂̈͑̈́́̀̐̿̐͋̕̚͜f̶̧̬̦͉̮͔͉̰̭̝̖̦͑̽͐̈́̀̾̈́́̈́̕e̵̟̣͇͆͌̍̃̎̐̃̐̉̉͗̍́̒̚e̸̡̮̖̱̭̖̒͆̅͒͛͗̋̒͗͝ļ̶͓̲̬͖͕͔̗̐͘ ̵̢̛͇̣̼̦͍͉̰̹̮͓͛͊̏̑̇̓̎̃̋͝ͅį̷͂̽̀́́̓̈̃̏̋̒t̵̛͙͇̜͔̥̝̪̙̩̺̅͒̍̈́̔̈́͆ͅ.̴̖̪̗̫̙̦̟̝͕͙̣̲͍̫̈̾̇͘
̵̢̙̖̠̱̓͆͂̍̐͜Ȩ̵͇̖̮̝͎̻̦̣̪̣̟͕̐͊͊̆̍͑̀̚̚͠v̵͈̞͈͇̞͙̪͎͙͈͙̀̄́̄̔̅̕͜ͅe̶̡̔̅͑͋͊͗͛̀̇r̴̡̬͚̺̣͚͕̖̩̠̜̈́͂̑y̸̧̙͇̥̜̆̈́̎ǫ̴͈͕̌n̴̢̨̨̦͙̗̜̺̱̠̽̈̎͒̐̚̚͠ͅȩ̶̢̛̛̺̩̼̭͕̜̹͉̅̉̇͂̈̽̿̌̈́͑̉̂̕ ̵̨̣̟͇̖̬͊̄̆̍̅̓͜͝n̸̬͕͙̓̅͛ĕ̷̡̮͕̪̠̙̼̤̼̩̭̀̎̍̂́̅̉̕̕e̴̤̯̫̩̟͚͍̋̉̓͂̈͊́̏̌̐̆̍͑d̶̛̪̼̀̓́̋͐̏̈͝͝s̵̢̗̬̭͖̗̣̯̐͗̊̎ͅ
̸̜̹͇̘̟͇̝͖̜̊͆̈́͌̾̓́́̄̾̂͆͋͘ţ̵̡̩̘͇̤̹̮̜̓̇̓̓͜õ̸̠͎̗̱̍̂̎͑̈́̌́̎͂̇͑̕͜͠ ̴̨̣̱̟̲̟͙̤̠̳̞̐͋̓͊̇̅̿̄̿̊͛̂̚͜͠ͅf̸̡̨̛̯͙͍̤̦̦͎̦̰̦̓͘͠i̵̦̟̰̖͈̣̐̍̏̀n̶̡̧̩̣̯̪̬̰̙̓̈́̂͂̒͆̚͝ͅī̵͔͖͙͖͔̗̩̀̓̿̆̏̐̀͛̒̑͑̏̓͂ṡ̶̝͂̄ḩ̷̧̦̩̤̥̰̯̘̠̱͙̫̉́͗͗̑͊̈́̆̆̑̕͜͜͠ ̸̡̟͕̯̠̳̥̰́̐̄͝ţ̴̧̺̳͍̖̼̱̫̲̪̥̥͍͖͒̌̎̐̆̽̏̓͘̕̚͝h̶͈̣̯̏̈́̿͑̉͛̑̑̕͝ę̶̨̢̛̲̬͙̳̗̝̯̳̰̓͋͐̒̀̅̅́̎̓͜͝ ̸̤͉̀̑̋̆̓͘m̸̲̱̆̈̅ḛ̴̢̛̛̣̗̳̦̬͍̟̘͈̭̻͑͗͑̈̅́̊̒̃̐̃͠c̸̡̛̛͈̪̮̪̱̬͉̤̝̭̺̝̄̊̆̃͛͌͜h̶̡̡̭͚̼͖̯̼͆̒͗̒̔̈̏͌̑͘͝
̵̡̣̬̃̀̇́̓b̵̤́̑́́̋̕̕ȩ̶̨̛̛̦̩̖̰̺͕̏͋̾̓̀̄͋̔͆̇̓͠f̵̧͔̼̮͔͎̽̎̀͆͛̈̈́̐͗́̃̚o̸̧̠̟̖͈̫̯̰̣̼̘̮͈̙̼̿̕͝r̸̡̡̳̩͙̠̟͓͊͂͋̋̊̆̽͜ͅͅͅȩ̵̭̰̭̰͙̼̈̀ ̸̨̬̦͆͜͝i̸̝̘̻̭͉͙̠͔̋̊̓͒̏͗̈́̈́̉ţ̶̧̝̪͕̣̝̱̯̻̘̇̇̕ͅ ̴̢̫̟̯̹̣̩̝͓͚̈́̏̿̎̓̉c̵̻̲̰̣͇̫̫̭̑͒̎̽͑͘ŏ̷̧̧̤̖̂̿̊͗͒̀͛̀̀̄͘͘͜͠͝m̵̨͍̬͉͇̳͇̮͓̠̪̓̂͐ę̸̠̯͖̳̩̰̱͔̹͕̬͓̌̐͛̉̒̂́̈́̎͐̕s̷̠̱̺̠̤͇̠̒́͛̐͗̍̊̕.̷̲͚̹̙̜̬̟̗̣̟͇̭͂̑̌̓̆̔̄́̅͛̕

Y̵̧͠Ǫ̀͟U҉̴'̵̨́Ŕ̛͢҉E̢͘͘̕ ̨̀N̴̵̨͡͡Ó̢҉̵T҉̸̡ ̸̴҉T͘͝H́E̷̢͟͠͞ ̸̢͘O̵̴Ǹ̡̧L̷͢͝͞Y҉̧̧̡ ̸̧͘Ǫ̶̵̨͠N̸̡̕E̸̡̕͢͞.̷̶̨̕
̧͟T͢͞҉̡E͢R̷͝R̶̸̡͢͜Ơ̸҉R̢͟ ̵̵̴͘I̷͠S̵̢͝͠ ͏̧͜͜S̢͜W̶E͏̛E̷̶̛͝Ṕ̢́I͏͏̶̡N҉̶̡͏G̸̨̀ ̷̡͝Ą̡͢͡C̡̀͢R̨҉̶Ó̧S̀S҉̴̧̀ ̶̨͘T̸҉H҉͟͢͝E͡ ̸͘͜͞͞Ń̸Á̡͠͏T̴̛͘͘̕I̴͢O͘͠N̨͡.҉̴̷̀͞
̵̨́͘Ẃ̡H̸̨E̸̸̛͜͢N̵͘ ̵͝T̴̛͘H͝͠È ̡̕Ţ̶̷͡Ì̸M͟E̷͡͝ ̨̀́I̵̛͏S̶̢̢͜ ̧̨̧͞ŖÌ͞G̵̨̛̕͘H̡͟T̕͢͢ ́͏̷͠͡W̧̛҉E̵ ̵̴̀͝W͏͟I͏̛̕͠͏Ĺ̷̸͘͡L̴͜͏ ̷̢̀Ś̸͞Ţ̵̴̢R҉̢̕͡I̵̸̸̛͟K͢E̴̵̛.҉̷͘͜
̡̢͜͜W̨͜E͡ ͝W̡̡͟͠͠I̸͢͟͝͡L҉͏Ĺ̕ ̶̢́̕S͏͘͡͡͝Ų̴̸̧͘C̛͜C̡͟͞E̡̢͝E̷̶͡D͏̸̸̀.́͢͠͏
̵̸Á̸̛͞N̶̵͜͝͡D҉͢ ̢̡̨́͏W̵̸̛̛͟E͏̷̸́͝ ̵̕Ẃ̷͠͠͠I̷L͡҉̀L̴̵̕͜ ̵̵̧́͏R̵̡͢͡E̷͏͞͏T͏̨͜͟͝A̡͢͏͏҉K̵̷̴͝É̀́ ̵W̧͞H҉̷A͜T̷̡͘͟ ̶̶͝͝I̴̷̛S̸̡͘͏ ̢҉̷̀R̶͢͜͏͏I̛͞҉̸G̸̶̵̨͞Ḩ̢͠T̀͝F̷̡̢͡͞Ứ̴͞L̶̵͜͏L̨͘͞Y͏̀͠͝ ̸͘Ǫ̷̕͢U̸̵̷͢͝Ŕ̶̛͞S̶̢͏̶!̵̶̸͞

Guys, something bad will happen. The corrupted messages and the attacks have to add up.
I tried to decode the message "i" left for us, zalgo1337. The only thing I can think of is that 1337 stand for LEET, but it can also stand for 13:37, which, in other words, is 1:37.
I have questions, and you probably do too.
What does YAN mean?
Where is Leo?
What do the Tarr want?
What is happening to the Rainbow Plague and Tarrs?
What is happening to science?
What is happening to the world?

A͚̞̖̱̭͇̺̬͕̦͎͊ͥ̉̓̏͘͞N̨̹̩͖̳̱̰̲̬̠̣̖̞͈̥̯̭̻̂̆̅ͪͤͤ́͠͝Y̷̪̭̤̣̽̀͗͑̌ͫ̚͝.̥̞̱̰̖͖͖͕͓͚͎̪̪͎͎͖ͮͥ͒͂̿̏͌̂ͩ͟͟͝
̩͈͉͎̝͙ͣ̓̓ͥ̅ͬ͑̽̾ͥͬ̌̉͂̾͟͡Ṡ̢͓̯͙̰̪̊̇̓͜Ǫ̶̸̴̤̻͖͇̝͙͎̗͎̱̈́ͤ̽͑̓ͧͨ͋̇ͩͩ̐̓̓͆Ḿ̴̛̱̜͈̜͓͇̥̿̏ͧͫ͟Ȩ͗ͬ̽̀͋̿͒͆̀ͭͧ̃̓̈̀͏̲͕͈͚̤̻͎̯̮̖̜̮̹̣Ẇ̽̉̿̋ͪ͆͂͊̉ͬ̑͋ͮͭ͞͏̴̘̼̙͈̟̰͙͎̟͕͓̱̼̹̝̭͜ͅH̷̨̨̞̺̻̥̍ͯ̑ͮ̏́̏ͯ̄̌̚͘E̷͐̅̈̌ͨ̏͢͏̱͓̣̖̭̜͓̦̣͕͍̗̬͍R̴̶͍̪̞̻ͣ͊̍̂̾ͪ́̾̈ͭͬȨ̶̤̱̩̹͈͚͓̻͖̗͚̮̜̫̭̙̮͎̺ͯ̌ͪͩͣ́ͨ͛͌̆͋̎͗̚̕͞.̵̛̙̺͙̣̩͕̙̰͓͉̥̪̖̃̈́̾͑̃ͫͬͯͅ
̸̶̧̗̮̰̮̘ͪ̑͒̆̄ͮͤͫ̌ͤͤ̋͌ͥ̀̚̚͟͜Ţ̩̝̥̰̙̠̜͕̜̙͚̓͌ͪ͂͗͘͠͡͞O̭̙̩̱̦͕̼̯̱̞̰͔̖ͭ͒́ͧ̑͐̓̽̋̃̈́̍ͤ͆͒ͣ̚͘͘ ̨̽̄̈́ͨ͢͜͏͍͖̯̮̫̤D̡̥̠̗͚̦̣̱̣̞ͭͪ͗̇̅ͯͮ̎̌̓͛ͣ̀̀E͚̻̮̭̤͇͖̳͇̙͙̮͖̯̜̝̱͑͌͗͋͋ͨ̓̋͗̐̒̃͌̚̕͢S̶̛̠̰̺̳̤̗̖̺̺̬̳̱̣̫̉ͭ̂ͫ̌̏̂ͤ̀͟Ţ̧̝̺̳͎̻̬̟̗̭͍̖̘͖̘̦͓̦͉͐̓ͩ͒̈́ͮ̋ͯ̍̾̄̽̉̒͆͘͜R̨͖̰̬̫̳̗͓͉̺̥̭̻͙̮͛̃ͪ̉̉̒͜͜ͅÖ̈́ͤ̒̾̔͌ͤ͏̶̡̪͔̪͚̦̫̯͙͎̩̻̠̥ͅỸ̵̢ͫ̃̿͛ͮ̌̓̂͌̈̚͏̲̩͖̥̯̭̝̱͍̥̭̝̖͔̝̮̘ͅ ͩ̒̑̋ͮͧ͏̵̫̝̣͙̥͈̜͚̦̖͈̪̪͙̳͈͞͠Ŭ̮̲̺͉͖͓̤̝̭͇͙͔͙̬͋͊̿͋̽͌̔̊̎̉̈͘͟͠͞ͅS̛̳͉̹͕͎͚̖̦͒̌͊̔͂͂ͫͮͦ͂̎̚̚.̷̴̜̟̖̲̮̮͚͖͗̈̎ͪ͛̈̑͑ͬ̇ͥ̓
̸̸̵̡̧͖̰͎̳̣̞̺ͪ͗ͮ͐̆ͦT̡̤̻͓͖̦ͭ͐̌̐ͣ̂̊̀ͭͧ̇͘͟H̴̳̯̬̬̭̹̝̣͊̇̽̿ͣ̚͡͠Ȩ̷̧̢̠͚̼̹̣͍ͯ͑̇̾͆͋ͤ̔̉̋̔ͭ̊͌̄ͤ̑ͅY̛̳̘͔̱͓̰͕͖̣̹͇̩̥̘ͮ̈́͐ͧ͌̓̓̏̈́̚ ̴̢͙͉̘͙̞̞̠̩̳̭͈͚͉̭̺̙͍ͨͣ͐̎̓̎̊͘͟͜E̷̠͉̱̥͈̻̜͔͊̏ͩ̈ͯ̒̾ͭͫ̇͟͡V̵̬̭̣̤ͯ̊ͩ̓̅̏͂̿ͪ̓͋ͩ̚͟͝͡O͑ͧ̃̓̍ͭ͛͛̚͝͏̷͉̳̯͙̘̀L̵͍͚̬̺̜̖̪͍͔̝̘̾͛̊̑̈́̆ͮ̇͌͒͋͞ͅV̲̣̘̞̬̦͎̮̻̙͚̼̥̞͈̠̲͗̆̊ͭ͛͆́̂́͜ͅẺͫͨ͒͛̓ͫͮͨ̾́͗ͯ͟͏͏̴̖̪̖͓̤̝̙D̸̗̭̣͓͙̬̹͔̣͕ͨ̍̌ͩͣ̄̌̎ͮ̍́̚.̃ͩͧͦ̒͘҉̣̗̬̰͙̦̻̹̜͙̘͈̤
̷̸̷̗̘̦̯͔͍͍̱̭͎͇̜̜̤̺̠͖͗̽ͤͦ͐ͬ̋̏̕͘Ḯ̷̹̟̬̻͓̩̘̘̑̊ͪͯ̽͒̅̉͒ͨ͐ͮͦ̍ͭ͗̀Ṱ̡͔̟̟̻̗̱̉ͩͨ͒̏̃̓͒̈̎̅ͯ̀͜͠͡ ̓̽ͭ̒ͥ̃ͬ̕҉̥̜̜̰̟̻̰̩̱̳̰̖̬̞͍̮̰͎F̴̸̴̣̺̩̰̟̗̮͚̫͚̝͈ͭͪ̀͗̉̈́͞A̷̛͔͓͖̟̱̙̙͈̬̩̞͇̘̼̝̿ͯ͐̅̄ͬͧ̆̓͗͂ͦ̓̅̽̔͂ͣĮ̤̗̪̝͍̹̼͉̦̗̤̇̐ͧ͊͋̅ͥ̃̌ͨͫ̅̎ͧ͑̑͟L̈̂̓ͫ́̈́҉̴̸̡̝̤͉̮͎͖͈̗̤̥̮̜̦̤͎̺͚Ȩ̪̮͓͎̲̱͙͖̮͍̮̼̭̫͍͛̊̌ͨ̚̕D̷̵̢͍̮̘̥̫̻͙̝̬̖̫̭̳͚ͪͪͨ̑ͧ̌̈́ͥ.̡̣̬̦̰̭͚͊͋̈́̋̌͗́͘͟͜
̥̖̩̯͍̳͓̗͖͖͈̳͖̥͍̬̜̜͌͋̾̋͋ͮͭ̓̋̕͝͡͡Į̱̗͓̫̥͇̜̥̫̙̩̯̈ͮ̓̋̏͂̊ͧ̔ͫ̂̄́́̚T̵̷̡̢̼͇̙̗̽̉ͬ̈̐̄̈̎̒̃͒͊'̨͍̖̣͙̹̗̥̱̤̱̰̠̱̗ͯ̐̆͑́͑͗̂̊̽̑͟ͅͅS̮̪̥̫̯͊̓̓͗͛̓̕̕͞ ̡̬̥̟͓̯̙̟̠̞̗̫̜̮̭͙̮ͥ̂̈́͊ͬ͡͞͞C̫̬̬̣̳ͩ̐̃̓ͤ̃͐ͥͬ̿͌̅̚͠R͍̫̤̳̫̦̪̫̓͌͗͊͌̉͛͠͡A̧̛̩̭͇̘͇̯̞̥̣̱̳͔̼̹̱̤̲ͤ̓ͭͭ̇ͩͩͯ̎́͋ͩͯ̂ͧ̇̎ͫ̕ͅS̨͗̍̃ͪ̿͆͞͏̨͓̝̹͙̜̭̫̠̼̠̲̰͉̗̺H̞̠̟͙͎͓̫̟͉̤̥̬̖̱̫̺̮ͭ͗ͭ̑͐͆͊̾̈̓̏̀ͪ̌ͫ͋͜͞ͅI̭͈̥̦͕̹̩̞̅́͆ͤ̍ͭ̉ͩ͢͟͠N̷͔͙͔̬͙̪̪̰̹͕̓̌͗̄ͨ̂͠G̩͎̟̩̻͓̩̰̜̠̉ͬ̆̆͆̏̈́̅͋ͨ̒̎̏̕͟ ̴̬͉͍̖̜͚̝̺̹̭͎̹ͪͪ͋͛͌̀̏̃̏͊͢͜͠͡D̷̷ͮͭ̄̒͌̽͋̆ͥͪ̓̿ͦͬ҉̥̼̭̖̖̯̼̱̗̠̦̻̬ͅǪ̶̸̲̟͓̟̯̺͔̰̿͗̑̇̚W̠̱͎͉̩̞̲͖̳͈̯͉̠̘̉́̌̒͂́͞ͅN̷̴̛̰̮̗̜̟̋̀͗ͧ̑ͨ͟͟.̵͉͉̱͉̝̘̳͈͔̯̟̇́̀̎̇̂̑̒ͮ͋ͦ͛̄̆ͥ̿͐͛̚͝͡

>>>END MESSAGE<<<
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Re: Slime Lab Log 2

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:41 pm

Lionmeow wrote:I̸̢͕̖̱̔̃̃̀́̏̆͐̃́̑̂̊͘̕'̷̨̢̱̦̣͓͈̬̝͆͂́v̶̬̲͓̣͓̏̐̋̎̏̓͂̑͗̍̕ȩ̵̨͇͖̖͈̂̀̅̈́͌̒͐͘̚͘͠ͅͅ ̶̱͔̲̒͗̐͊̎̉̾͗̌̄̇̅̕͝͠b̶̨̧̡̠̪̹̬͈̞̮͍̖̱̓̄͑ẹ̷̛̼͉̟̺̙̫̤͖͉̈́̆̂̉̈̈́̀͊͝e̷̢̧̛̦̲̩͍̜͙̪̞̺̤̭̩͗̊̍͐̕ͅn̸̢̨͖͔͛͑͗̿̇̾̄͌͐̽́͜ͅ
̶̩̞̜̲͕͎͖͓̫̋͗́͛̊̃̑̏́s̶͓͍̼͎̖̱͙̳͓͈̃̍͜t̶̡̖̺͈͉͌͊̾͗́̈́u̸̧̜̼͎̞͈̺̯̗͈̟̎̄̉̄̈̊͜͝d̶̢̛͍͚͎̰͕͙̅́͋́͌̑̇͂̓̄̆̚͜͜͝ͅy̷̧̳͚̯̤͓̹̻͓̱̹͔̲͛͑͗͊̾͝͝ͅḭ̷̛̘̜̹̹͍͓̻͔͙͕̅̒͊͛̌̅͐̌̊͘͠ń̷̡̙̙̝̲͖̬̊̋̃̅̌̂̐̎͘ĝ̶̬̥̆̓̏̔̾̏̌̄̕ ̶̧͓̮͉̘͖͓̳̟͕̱̭̳͌̊̈̍́̇̓̉͋̔m̷̧̳̀͒͆̍ý̷̡̨̥̰̦͙͓͐͆̌
̸̪̻̫̯͗͒̽̉̌̒̈̕b̶̢̨̡͓̞̻̖̯̉͋͌̅͑̽͌̊͂͌̎ĺ̴̛̪̤̟̝̲͔̳̻̻͕͈̍̓͑͐̅̆͊̓̇͊̄͐ű̷̧̢̗̗͙̯̭̆̄̕͝ë̷̡̳̳͇̫̙̱͔͑̓͆͊̑̓̈́̉͠͝ͅp̵̧̯̝̯̣͙̗͍͈̖͐̀̈́͘͠r̵̨̛̦͕̬͓͇̙̞͌́͌͝i̴̬̱̭̹͎̠̬̊͆͝͠n̷̤͖̗͇̋̀̉̆̀ẗ̵̡̪̰̻͉͓̬̙͍͝s̴̛̫̘͇͓̜̼̫̣̫̾̔̒̓̂ ̶̢̞͉͔͖̜̖̫̣̣̪́̊̕ơ̸̧̱͇̺͍̳̱̊̆͒̋͂̃̅̓̓͂́f̸̨̧͓̰͈̯͍͕̗̆̈͜
̶͎̹͕̦̀͒̑̀͑̈̓̂͆͋̄̔̚̕m̵̠͚̩̖̥̋̉̃̚͘ẙ̷͚̤̜̎̃̂͑͑̈̆̇͗̐̂͘͝ ̵̬̰̦̞̩̋s̷̛͍̦͙̭͔͓͍̲͙͛̓̍͐͐̋̂͜͝u̵͖̠̪̞͉̟̥̠̺͉̔į̶̡͔̻̹̙̗̮̈́̈́̿̐͛̽t̷̗̞͕̜̬͑̈́͊̚͝.̵̡̦̣̩̻̮̤̦͚̝̘̍͑̚
̶̼͍͎͓͙̪̯̹́̂͌͆́̍̈́̈́̈́̓̚͝F̶̨̛̠̥̘̖͓̺̫̪̘̯̰͖͉̍̇̆̀̌̇̏̐͑̿̎̐̎͠i̴̢̬̗̪̥͍͈͂̄͒́̓͐̃̅̏g̴̨̧̟̹̟̪̝̦͍̣̮̱̬͓̀́̾̅̄̇u̶̮̻̼͎͚̩͉̘͚̬̘͑̄̅̾͛̀̎̊̽̄͂ṛ̵̨̤̣͕̼̰͎͚͎̳̝̀̍̍͌̽ͅi̸͙̫̩͙̠̤̯͇̮̣̓͛̊̊̀̇̓̂̚̚̚͜͝͝͝n̶̨͇̖͕̫̫̫͓̞̭̫̠̾̓̋͐̚g̶̨͚͂̓͒̃̅̈́̇͛̍̂̋̚̚ ̶̢̧̧̖̳͇͙͈̝̖͉̺̝̇͐̃́̔͛̄̌̽͠͠ͅō̷̘͈̤̤̞̄̑̈́̍͒͆͂̀̒͋͝u̶̧̜͍̖̮̇̂̎́͂̆͐̐͊̀ͅͅṭ̸̹̹̻̹̳͉̥̻͓͚̃̐̊̈́̽̐̀̈́͝ ̸̢̡̛̟̤̼̫̳̟̤̰̟̱̞̹́́̐́͂̓͌̉w̶̨͉̘̠͚͉̬̞̣̲̰̭̪̘̗͐h̶̯̥͕͆̀y̷̪̱̹͕̌̓͑͗̈́́͐̈͗̇̍̄͘̚
̵̜́̅̄I̴͈̝̮͇͉͚͖̦̕ ̸̡̻̞̹͚͕͊̓̓̔̊̌̒̓ẉ̷̅̓̈́͗̽́́̏́͌̒͘͘ą̵̥͔̯͕̩͍̓̌̄̃̂̄͌̇̍͜͝s̴̡̢̟͖͈̳͓̬̣͇͈̲̩̤̄̑̀͒̊̐̂̍̄ ̸̫͈̰̯̬͚͙̻̭̔̊̌̑̽̀a̷̢͚͈̩̝̫̜̯̯̳͈̞̬̿̈́͛͐̓̓́͛̓͝b̷͔̮̿̋͆̈̊̍̐s̴͈̗̙̬̻̩͕̼̘̘͉̎̓̽̑̐͘ơ̷̹̘̹̹͙̖̈́͆́̂́́̽̂̈̏͝r̸͇͕̟̳͎̻͛ͅb̶̢̗̲͇͉̟̌͂͐̋͐̈̔̑̔̂͠ê̴̛̘̬̻͍͔̣͒̄̈́̉̎̈̆͗͑̄̚͠d̵̩̞͍͈̗̩̱͚͉̝̚ͅ
̵̧̫̮̖͇̳͚̼̺͙̺͕̔̾̂͌̈́͂́̓̓͐͗͠ȉ̷̢̡̢̩̣̱͕̠͙̘̪̞̇̎̾̌́̎͒͆͗̀̑̅̚n̴̡̢̨̟̺͉̭̂̐̋̚ͅͅt̶̛͉̜̲̖̲̥̰̬͈̭̙̂͆̅̎̐͗̽̊̊͝ő̷̰̲̖̪̣̗̫̝͕̠͈͇̃̓̎͘ ̸͍͙͙͙̝͕̮͖̞̘͗͋́́̓͜t̴̨̧̨̛̛̼̦̟̫͓͈͎̻̺̘̞̃̀̔̂̔̀̆̇̇̊͐͗͗ͅḧ̵̨̧͕̖̺͉̮̹̼͖̹̠̼̗̜́̀̐̒̎̈͐́͊͆͌̾̏̕į̴̡̛̣̠̞̍̿͆̓̇̈͐͆̃͘͘͝͝ͅs̸̯̮̺̘̖̠̯̱̤̗̳̃̃̈́ ̴̧̨̨̛̩̪̞͓̮̝̞̬̊̋̓̾͐̓͒̈́̇s̷̢̧̖̤̮̺̠̜͈͖̳̱̑̍̓̌̍̆̕͘t̷̥̹̥̫̾̋̅̔͗̓à̵̮̙̯̫̗̳̬̗͖̹̜̮̰͜t̴̖͕͚̲̳͖͇͎͎̮͈̀͐̀́̃̅̓͌̒̆̄͛̕̚͜͜ę̶̹͚̩̤̰͍͉͍̳̞̻͑̈́̂̂̊̈̊̒̑̌͗̇̈́̈́
̷̲̰̗̯̮̗̰͕̯͇̠̱̘͂̾̀͑̑͝͠ͅǫ̴̟̩̥͎̺͔͍̘̲̠̼̠͗̓͊̌f̸̝̞̞̮͈̥̫̹͈̯̅̈̌̉̏͑̆̍͒̂͘̕ ̷͔̟͈̪̣̭̺̟͊̉̃̏̉̋̎͐̿̊̚͜͜s̸̨̢͓̗̬̤͚̘̜̬͗͋̒̚ͅu̶̧̢̢͔͈͗́̌̀̎̿͌͊̈́̇̕ş̴̰͖̜̞̄̿̉͊͊p̶̗̖̄͒́̆̊̅̄̍́͛͗̚͝͠ę̶̩̺̹͒̄̎n̷͚̹̱̣̙̯͍͎͖̲̒̋͜s̷̢̨̡͉̫͕͖̠̜͔̑̓͊̉̇̓̀͋̄̓͂̂́͘ͅͅi̷͙͎̮̭̥̤̮͌ǫ̴̬̙̹̬̲̹̩̳͖̒͋͒͌̃̽͌̀͗n̶̢̒͗͒̍̉̊͝͝
̴̺̪̦͔̄͆̌͑̕ͅi̷̡̲͉̭̱̙̺̘̺͉̓̇́̀̈͘͜͜n̴͔̲̹͇̞̝͛͋́̏̌͗͂͆͋͠ ̷̧̖͍͉̥͂͒̀̆͂̕͠ì̶̧̛̦͚̱̠̱̪͖̪̭̯͎̩̝͎͑̓̽̊̎͐͘̕͝t̴̪͔̱̦͇̝͍̝̣̼́̈́̇̅̅͌̃̎̊̂̕̕͘͝͝ͅ.̶̧̼͚͓̹̤̝̣̮̥̥̌̃̔͗̋̀̅̔͛̉͗̚͘̕͝
̴̧̫̩̣̥̮̪͍̙̫̋̓̈́́̓͆͊̓̚͝Ĭ̷͍̼̊̈́̀̈́̔̈̒̀̚͝'̵̢̬̝̮̱̬̳̙͖̼̹̪̫͒̂̒̂v̶̧̡̛̛̙̜̺̩̠̖̙̻͖̐͋͛̏̃̾͛́̄̌́͘ê̶̢̨̪̤̱̘̠̩͎͔̠͎͕̂̀ ̴̫̱̙̣͕̂̆̋͌̈̈́̀͌͑̏̄̕̚͘d̵̻͖͈̪̖̣̎e̷̡̛͎͇͍̲̩͉̗̪̩̘̋͑̚͝t̶̠̤̱̖͔͉͕̯͊ͅe̶͉̮̳̦͒̋ȓ̴̜̞͐̈́̒̚̚m̵̨̗͇̺͔͍̰͊̀̈́̽̎̀̈̒̈̐̓͘͝ị̷̧̡̛͕̟̀̃̓̅͊̃̍͋̐͘͘͜ņ̶͔̺̝̙̥̟͙̙̮͇̰̝̍̑̏̆͋̌̇̿̏̂͘͜ͅe̴̲̮̊̆͐́̏̇̕ḑ̵͇̘͚̺̺̭̠̱͚̗̳͉̹́̈́͋̿̆̊͐͝͠ ̶̛͔̜̼̺͕̄͑́̍̿t̶̛̳̦̜̄̀̐̓̋͂̊̚͠ḧ̸̢̠͈͍̤̝̪̟͇̠̝́̉̊̊̌ḁ̶̖̗̙͗͗̃͠ẗ̸̻̜́̄́̓̋̈̍̓̆̽̽͂̎͆́ͅ
̶̨̱̤̰͎͙̦͕̺̯̯̺͑̈͌̀̏̈́̀̍̄͒̑͝w̸̧̰̗̥̬̣͓̫̙̯̤͇̗̦̐̃̆̃̿͊̋̈̆̌h̸̛͉̞͆̒̇̈́͐̒̀̓͂̊̋͠͠ḯ̸̡͉̰̙̯͚̺̦̝̥͖̩̗̓̉̈́̋̀͠ĺ̶̛͉̯͍͋̈́̒̀̈́́́͌̈́̅͘̕ȩ̷̻͓͚̗̦̜͓͕̞̺̬̖̦̉̋̇ ̷̳̭͔̽̀͑̉͘͜r̷̢͇̫͎̔͑̄̾̽̋͒̿è̴͉͍̫͉̜̞̼͚͎̱̪͉̍͐̽̌͆̑̄̓͑͊̚͝ͅṣ̴̜͇͉̪̰̬͙͍̙̘̮̀͋̃̐́̂̆̒̆͜ͅį̷̻̤̮̜͓͈̼̀̆͆̿̾͂͜ṣ̵̡̢͊̈́́͌̈̂͛ẗ̸̬̝̼̳́̊̉̄ą̷̮͔̘̺͔̲̏̀̋̌͒́͛̃͑n̴̨̛̙̤̩̳͉͖͈̥̟͍̹͘͘ͅt̷̡̛͕̯͙͖̼̝̗̓̊̀̎͘͠ ̸̠̳̤̍̽̌̀͆̆̎̃͝ͅt̸͕̤̯̼̙̐̿̿̆͝o̷͖̱̘̹̟̩̻͎̫͖̙͑͒͂̐̓͆̄̇̂
̴̳͓͍̻̻̯̦͋̆t̷̢̻̪̙͇̻͐̔͜h̵̲͕̻̖̦͍͉͈͙͈͇̩̱̓͂͗̇̂͝e̶̛̜̠͎͚̤͕̲̥͈̹̳̝̯̘̓̇͗̑̏̈̎͑́̈́̽̚͜͝ ̴̟͂̍ṯ̴͔̯̑́̆͊̃̏̿̀̔͒͆̚a̴͈͍͠r̷̢̨̘͖̯̹̖̈r̵̡̨̹̲͚̝̦͚̪̘͔̿̋͂͊͑͐͐͂͘,̵̨̢͔͕̱̤̭̘͝ ̶̤̣͔̳̲̰̔̀̀̎̑ṫ̷̨̨̨̻̲̠̺͕͇͖͐̀͌̉́h̵̭͍̦͕͉̣͚̥͆̑̽̈́̋̋̒͌̔̿̀̿̌̋͝ȩ̵̡̘͖͔̪̞̹̋̈̋̈́̅̌
̵̨̡̝̖̤͔̭̮̗̘͗o̷̰̞̺͑̂̂̂̈́͛̎̀̄̈̐͐̀̕r̷̻̼̠͔̮̠͇͙̺̬̮͈͖̯̩̃͑͝n̴̨̙̤̜͙̹̻̽̾̎ã̶̡̠̙̪͔̜̦͉̮͇̬̎́̚ͅm̸̨̧̡͕̖̬̤̮̮̖̥̙̻̺͚̌͌̊̎ę̴̖͉̼̳̻̙́̓͗̃͋̈́̃̊́̎͗̕̕͠͝n̵̨̠̯̳͖̱͕̿͒͊̓̀̋̐̂͗̐̋̎̈́͘̚t̸̹̤̰͙͈̹͑̈́̋͜͠ś̶̢̧̫̼̣̩̳̔̑̎̒̌̽͊̅͠͠
̷̡͈͖͓̘͎̠̲͐͑̆́͂̽͑̊̍̽̔̑͑̕ẃ̴̟̥̦͔̅̈́̾͗̓̌͋̔̉͑̾̚͠͝ị̴̙̝̟̤̳̘̯̍̾̀́̋͒͑̇͋̇̀͝l̵̡̫͎̞̜̠̱̜̟̯̔̾͗̆͛̇̇̆͠l̸̨̛̛͔͎͉̗̳̖̟̟̞̲̹̼͌͗̆̆͗̿̑̑̈́͌̌̿͜͝ ̷̨̢̬͓͔̳̯̥̜͔͈̗̼̺̅̑̈́̒͐͋̽́̄̀͛̎s̸̘̻̲͙͉͍̥̝̩̩̣̩̏̉̌͊͋͒͝l̴̢̛̛͎̱̱̞͉̞͕̼̼̼͍͔͔͋͗̈́̂̃͐͂̋͛͛̂̈́͘ͅo̵̝͖̹͕̭̟̩͓̺̥͚̘͌w̶̡̬̭̖̱͍͚͈̫̯̣̽͗̑͒̇̇̂̕͝͝͠l̵̨̝͚̱̰̹͚͇͓̙̝͇̺̣̄̉͑͗͌͌̍͆̒̂͘̕y̷̨̪͉͚̜̗͓̣̘̜͒̿̋̀̄̒͆̄͌ ̴̛͇̬̤̼͔̳̩̫̖̙͍̀̽̈̈̅͗̒̂̕͜͝͝d̶̖͖͉̳̻͔̜̠̭̯̭̩̤̩͍̄̍̌́̿̿̀̈́̕̚͘e̶̪͐̔͜͝t̴̛͔̯̫̯̖̗̗̠̖̻̦̔̐̽̔͐͜͝ẻ̷̬̹̠̰͍̲͉͚͕̥̂͜r̶̡̩̩͉̹͐͌͐̎̓̅̇̀î̸̢̛͓̤̱̟̒̊͒̕͘o̸̥̭̦͈͛ř̷͇̈́̈́̎͛̉͝a̷̺̅t̶̠̝͍͉̦̩̏̍ě̸̙̙͇̩̗̬̯͓̱̬͓̘͖̝̓̒̌̉͐̽͘̕͜͝͠.̵͍͈̥͔̈́̌̆̀̈́́͂̇̅̉͑̕̚͜
̷̡̹̼͙̗̅͑̀͛̊̄̊̿̽Ý̸̡̖̥͎̔̏̿̋̀̒̋̔̎͆̄̾͝o̸̝̜̗̘͕͕͙̭͍̟̪̒̈́́̎̂̐͘͜ư̶̹̳̝͔̖̺̲͒̾̈́̈́͋̐̿͛̍͘ ̸̨̳̗̭͔̠̿̃̄͆́̌͌̃̉̉̑̉̇̚n̷̳̤̣̬̐͂̀̋́̏̽̈́̐̌̈ȅ̸̱͚̺͇͙͓̖̱̓̍̏̏̏͘ē̶̦̣̃̔̓͛̀̈́͌̆͘͜d̸͙͖͔̬̰͊̏͛͑ ̸̣͉͎̭̝̗̍̄̀͗̈́̑̎̈́̂͐t̶̤̰̖͂̑̂͂͒͜o̶̰̹͓̪͎̠͕̍͆́̈́̒̒͂̿͐̀̀̓̕͝͝ ̴̣̪̥̲̘̫͋͑̂͌̕m̶͓̦̩̱̮͎̲͖̞̠̭̱̲̀͆̓̈́̓́̂͆ą̷̡̛̂̔̚k̴̢͉̳͓̮̹̭̠͎̣͛̆̊̇͗̋̌̊̇͋͘͘ͅͅͅe̶͉̮̝̜̲͐͊̂̈͗̅̇
̸̡̢̰̗͙͕̒̈̄̑̃̊ͅý̴͚͔̐̿̚ò̸̢̢̺̣̳͚̭̘̟͍̖̆̏̇͒̃̉ͅͅͅu̶̟̗̘̙̮̝̯͓̣͓̻͂̽̄̌̀̊̈́̊̅͑͛͒̕̕͝ͅͅr̵̢̤̩͔͔̟̰͛͆̇̓̌̀͊̀̔̍̑͒ ̴̨̨͎͚̖̤̙̪̓m̴̧̝͇̬̗̩̒̈͒̏̿̕͠͝e̵͔͖̠̞̭̱͚͓̝̬͕̱̐̈́̒͑͛̋̐̂̓́͠ͅć̶̢̪̣̜̰̻̗̼̤̟̹̻̺̣̈́͘ͅĥ̶̡̛̗͙̙͛͌̅͋̿̌̽́̕͝ ̷̨̮̖̠͎̦̻͑ǫ̷̫̥̱̆̉̕̕͠ủ̴̢̨̼̻̺͕͕͉͋̕̕ͅt̷͓̻̥͈̥̘̙̜̭̘͈̍́̇̊̓̾͘̕͝͝͠ ̴̛̰͕̤̹̫̜͔̤͋͐̃̍̓̊̽͊͆͗͘͝ͅo̷̬̤͚̖̜̯̰̮̣̤̰̝͎̅́̒̓̓̇͋̽͠f̸̡̛̻̮͈̬̀̃̕
̶̧̙̥̱̳̰̥̇͗̈́̈́̈͝b̸̛̛͕̻̺͕̒̓͛̍̈́̋̌̎͋̂̕͜ȩ̷̭̬͎̭̼͖̫̱̈̊̕ͅt̶̡̡̟̺͎͖͈͓̲͙͓͕̹̫̉̒ṫ̵̹̰͎͓̳̖̘̞̭̞̞̉͒̆̒̔̐͑͜ę̴̥̦̟̲̂̀̿͑̀ř̵̨̡̤͙͎̯̗̞̼̩̱̙̈́́̎̀͆̏̎̄̿̈́͝͝ͅ
̶̧̣̮̰̣̬̥̹͚͈̾̅̀͊̇́͐̿̔͌̀͜͠ͅm̸̹̪͎̜͉͉̹̟͕̙͆̀͊̓͘̚a̶̮̫̯̩̮̻̹͍̺͒̈́̆̚t̶̠͔̉͗̀͘͘e̵͔̳͖͔̍̓̍̈́͑̆̃ŗ̴̱̫̫̱̮͕̌̒́̎̽̄̃̍̀̈́͑̆̍͒̽i̷̻̯͚̬̬͊̇͑̐͛̓͋̍̑̕â̷̮͓̗̙̭̪̺͝ļ̸͎̱͙̖̹͂͌̿̅͑̌̽͂̚s̷͎̙̱̽̽̂̃͛̽͗̈́̔̒̑̚̚.̷̢̛̲̥͓̪̰̪̀̾̄̅̒͌̎͗̈́̑̈̚͘͘ͅ
I like Slime Rancher... just that what did you expect

Avatar done by anapntes (thanks for that :D)
SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:45 pm

Lionmeow wrote:I̸̢͕̖̱̔̃̃̀́̏̆͐̃́̑̂̊͘̕'̷̨̢̱̦̣͓͈̬̝͆͂́v̶̬̲͓̣͓̏̐̋̎̏̓͂̑͗̍̕ȩ̵̨͇͖̖͈̂̀̅̈́͌̒͐͘̚͘͠ͅͅ ̶̱͔̲̒͗̐͊̎̉̾͗̌̄̇̅̕͝͠b̶̨̧̡̠̪̹̬͈̞̮͍̖̱̓̄͑ẹ̷̛̼͉̟̺̙̫̤͖͉̈́̆̂̉̈̈́̀͊͝e̷̢̧̛̦̲̩͍̜͙̪̞̺̤̭̩͗̊̍͐̕ͅn̸̢̨͖͔͛͑͗̿̇̾̄͌͐̽́͜ͅ
̶̩̞̜̲͕͎͖͓̫̋͗́͛̊̃̑̏́s̶͓͍̼͎̖̱͙̳͓͈̃̍͜t̶̡̖̺͈͉͌͊̾͗́̈́u̸̧̜̼͎̞͈̺̯̗͈̟̎̄̉̄̈̊͜͝d̶̢̛͍͚͎̰͕͙̅́͋́͌̑̇͂̓̄̆̚͜͜͝ͅy̷̧̳͚̯̤͓̹̻͓̱̹͔̲͛͑͗͊̾͝͝ͅḭ̷̛̘̜̹̹͍͓̻͔͙͕̅̒͊͛̌̅͐̌̊͘͠ń̷̡̙̙̝̲͖̬̊̋̃̅̌̂̐̎͘ĝ̶̬̥̆̓̏̔̾̏̌̄̕ ̶̧͓̮͉̘͖͓̳̟͕̱̭̳͌̊̈̍́̇̓̉͋̔m̷̧̳̀͒͆̍ý̷̡̨̥̰̦͙͓͐͆̌
̸̪̻̫̯͗͒̽̉̌̒̈̕b̶̢̨̡͓̞̻̖̯̉͋͌̅͑̽͌̊͂͌̎ĺ̴̛̪̤̟̝̲͔̳̻̻͕͈̍̓͑͐̅̆͊̓̇͊̄͐ű̷̧̢̗̗͙̯̭̆̄̕͝ë̷̡̳̳͇̫̙̱͔͑̓͆͊̑̓̈́̉͠͝ͅp̵̧̯̝̯̣͙̗͍͈̖͐̀̈́͘͠r̵̨̛̦͕̬͓͇̙̞͌́͌͝i̴̬̱̭̹͎̠̬̊͆͝͠n̷̤͖̗͇̋̀̉̆̀ẗ̵̡̪̰̻͉͓̬̙͍͝s̴̛̫̘͇͓̜̼̫̣̫̾̔̒̓̂ ̶̢̞͉͔͖̜̖̫̣̣̪́̊̕ơ̸̧̱͇̺͍̳̱̊̆͒̋͂̃̅̓̓͂́f̸̨̧͓̰͈̯͍͕̗̆̈͜
̶͎̹͕̦̀͒̑̀͑̈̓̂͆͋̄̔̚̕m̵̠͚̩̖̥̋̉̃̚͘ẙ̷͚̤̜̎̃̂͑͑̈̆̇͗̐̂͘͝ ̵̬̰̦̞̩̋s̷̛͍̦͙̭͔͓͍̲͙͛̓̍͐͐̋̂͜͝u̵͖̠̪̞͉̟̥̠̺͉̔į̶̡͔̻̹̙̗̮̈́̈́̿̐͛̽t̷̗̞͕̜̬͑̈́͊̚͝.̵̡̦̣̩̻̮̤̦͚̝̘̍͑̚
̶̼͍͎͓͙̪̯̹́̂͌͆́̍̈́̈́̈́̓̚͝F̶̨̛̠̥̘̖͓̺̫̪̘̯̰͖͉̍̇̆̀̌̇̏̐͑̿̎̐̎͠i̴̢̬̗̪̥͍͈͂̄͒́̓͐̃̅̏g̴̨̧̟̹̟̪̝̦͍̣̮̱̬͓̀́̾̅̄̇u̶̮̻̼͎͚̩͉̘͚̬̘͑̄̅̾͛̀̎̊̽̄͂ṛ̵̨̤̣͕̼̰͎͚͎̳̝̀̍̍͌̽ͅi̸͙̫̩͙̠̤̯͇̮̣̓͛̊̊̀̇̓̂̚̚̚͜͝͝͝n̶̨͇̖͕̫̫̫͓̞̭̫̠̾̓̋͐̚g̶̨͚͂̓͒̃̅̈́̇͛̍̂̋̚̚ ̶̢̧̧̖̳͇͙͈̝̖͉̺̝̇͐̃́̔͛̄̌̽͠͠ͅō̷̘͈̤̤̞̄̑̈́̍͒͆͂̀̒͋͝u̶̧̜͍̖̮̇̂̎́͂̆͐̐͊̀ͅͅṭ̸̹̹̻̹̳͉̥̻͓͚̃̐̊̈́̽̐̀̈́͝ ̸̢̡̛̟̤̼̫̳̟̤̰̟̱̞̹́́̐́͂̓͌̉w̶̨͉̘̠͚͉̬̞̣̲̰̭̪̘̗͐h̶̯̥͕͆̀y̷̪̱̹͕̌̓͑͗̈́́͐̈͗̇̍̄͘̚
̵̜́̅̄I̴͈̝̮͇͉͚͖̦̕ ̸̡̻̞̹͚͕͊̓̓̔̊̌̒̓ẉ̷̅̓̈́͗̽́́̏́͌̒͘͘ą̵̥͔̯͕̩͍̓̌̄̃̂̄͌̇̍͜͝s̴̡̢̟͖͈̳͓̬̣͇͈̲̩̤̄̑̀͒̊̐̂̍̄ ̸̫͈̰̯̬͚͙̻̭̔̊̌̑̽̀a̷̢͚͈̩̝̫̜̯̯̳͈̞̬̿̈́͛͐̓̓́͛̓͝b̷͔̮̿̋͆̈̊̍̐s̴͈̗̙̬̻̩͕̼̘̘͉̎̓̽̑̐͘ơ̷̹̘̹̹͙̖̈́͆́̂́́̽̂̈̏͝r̸͇͕̟̳͎̻͛ͅb̶̢̗̲͇͉̟̌͂͐̋͐̈̔̑̔̂͠ê̴̛̘̬̻͍͔̣͒̄̈́̉̎̈̆͗͑̄̚͠d̵̩̞͍͈̗̩̱͚͉̝̚ͅ
̵̧̫̮̖͇̳͚̼̺͙̺͕̔̾̂͌̈́͂́̓̓͐͗͠ȉ̷̢̡̢̩̣̱͕̠͙̘̪̞̇̎̾̌́̎͒͆͗̀̑̅̚n̴̡̢̨̟̺͉̭̂̐̋̚ͅͅt̶̛͉̜̲̖̲̥̰̬͈̭̙̂͆̅̎̐͗̽̊̊͝ő̷̰̲̖̪̣̗̫̝͕̠͈͇̃̓̎͘ ̸͍͙͙͙̝͕̮͖̞̘͗͋́́̓͜t̴̨̧̨̛̛̼̦̟̫͓͈͎̻̺̘̞̃̀̔̂̔̀̆̇̇̊͐͗͗ͅḧ̵̨̧͕̖̺͉̮̹̼͖̹̠̼̗̜́̀̐̒̎̈͐́͊͆͌̾̏̕į̴̡̛̣̠̞̍̿͆̓̇̈͐͆̃͘͘͝͝ͅs̸̯̮̺̘̖̠̯̱̤̗̳̃̃̈́ ̴̧̨̨̛̩̪̞͓̮̝̞̬̊̋̓̾͐̓͒̈́̇s̷̢̧̖̤̮̺̠̜͈͖̳̱̑̍̓̌̍̆̕͘t̷̥̹̥̫̾̋̅̔͗̓à̵̮̙̯̫̗̳̬̗͖̹̜̮̰͜t̴̖͕͚̲̳͖͇͎͎̮͈̀͐̀́̃̅̓͌̒̆̄͛̕̚͜͜ę̶̹͚̩̤̰͍͉͍̳̞̻͑̈́̂̂̊̈̊̒̑̌͗̇̈́̈́
̷̲̰̗̯̮̗̰͕̯͇̠̱̘͂̾̀͑̑͝͠ͅǫ̴̟̩̥͎̺͔͍̘̲̠̼̠͗̓͊̌f̸̝̞̞̮͈̥̫̹͈̯̅̈̌̉̏͑̆̍͒̂͘̕ ̷͔̟͈̪̣̭̺̟͊̉̃̏̉̋̎͐̿̊̚͜͜s̸̨̢͓̗̬̤͚̘̜̬͗͋̒̚ͅu̶̧̢̢͔͈͗́̌̀̎̿͌͊̈́̇̕ş̴̰͖̜̞̄̿̉͊͊p̶̗̖̄͒́̆̊̅̄̍́͛͗̚͝͠ę̶̩̺̹͒̄̎n̷͚̹̱̣̙̯͍͎͖̲̒̋͜s̷̢̨̡͉̫͕͖̠̜͔̑̓͊̉̇̓̀͋̄̓͂̂́͘ͅͅi̷͙͎̮̭̥̤̮͌ǫ̴̬̙̹̬̲̹̩̳͖̒͋͒͌̃̽͌̀͗n̶̢̒͗͒̍̉̊͝͝
̴̺̪̦͔̄͆̌͑̕ͅi̷̡̲͉̭̱̙̺̘̺͉̓̇́̀̈͘͜͜n̴͔̲̹͇̞̝͛͋́̏̌͗͂͆͋͠ ̷̧̖͍͉̥͂͒̀̆͂̕͠ì̶̧̛̦͚̱̠̱̪͖̪̭̯͎̩̝͎͑̓̽̊̎͐͘̕͝t̴̪͔̱̦͇̝͍̝̣̼́̈́̇̅̅͌̃̎̊̂̕̕͘͝͝ͅ.̶̧̼͚͓̹̤̝̣̮̥̥̌̃̔͗̋̀̅̔͛̉͗̚͘̕͝
̴̧̫̩̣̥̮̪͍̙̫̋̓̈́́̓͆͊̓̚͝Ĭ̷͍̼̊̈́̀̈́̔̈̒̀̚͝'̵̢̬̝̮̱̬̳̙͖̼̹̪̫͒̂̒̂v̶̧̡̛̛̙̜̺̩̠̖̙̻͖̐͋͛̏̃̾͛́̄̌́͘ê̶̢̨̪̤̱̘̠̩͎͔̠͎͕̂̀ ̴̫̱̙̣͕̂̆̋͌̈̈́̀͌͑̏̄̕̚͘d̵̻͖͈̪̖̣̎e̷̡̛͎͇͍̲̩͉̗̪̩̘̋͑̚͝t̶̠̤̱̖͔͉͕̯͊ͅe̶͉̮̳̦͒̋ȓ̴̜̞͐̈́̒̚̚m̵̨̗͇̺͔͍̰͊̀̈́̽̎̀̈̒̈̐̓͘͝ị̷̧̡̛͕̟̀̃̓̅͊̃̍͋̐͘͘͜ņ̶͔̺̝̙̥̟͙̙̮͇̰̝̍̑̏̆͋̌̇̿̏̂͘͜ͅe̴̲̮̊̆͐́̏̇̕ḑ̵͇̘͚̺̺̭̠̱͚̗̳͉̹́̈́͋̿̆̊͐͝͠ ̶̛͔̜̼̺͕̄͑́̍̿t̶̛̳̦̜̄̀̐̓̋͂̊̚͠ḧ̸̢̠͈͍̤̝̪̟͇̠̝́̉̊̊̌ḁ̶̖̗̙͗͗̃͠ẗ̸̻̜́̄́̓̋̈̍̓̆̽̽͂̎͆́ͅ
̶̨̱̤̰͎͙̦͕̺̯̯̺͑̈͌̀̏̈́̀̍̄͒̑͝w̸̧̰̗̥̬̣͓̫̙̯̤͇̗̦̐̃̆̃̿͊̋̈̆̌h̸̛͉̞͆̒̇̈́͐̒̀̓͂̊̋͠͠ḯ̸̡͉̰̙̯͚̺̦̝̥͖̩̗̓̉̈́̋̀͠ĺ̶̛͉̯͍͋̈́̒̀̈́́́͌̈́̅͘̕ȩ̷̻͓͚̗̦̜͓͕̞̺̬̖̦̉̋̇ ̷̳̭͔̽̀͑̉͘͜r̷̢͇̫͎̔͑̄̾̽̋͒̿è̴͉͍̫͉̜̞̼͚͎̱̪͉̍͐̽̌͆̑̄̓͑͊̚͝ͅṣ̴̜͇͉̪̰̬͙͍̙̘̮̀͋̃̐́̂̆̒̆͜ͅį̷̻̤̮̜͓͈̼̀̆͆̿̾͂͜ṣ̵̡̢͊̈́́͌̈̂͛ẗ̸̬̝̼̳́̊̉̄ą̷̮͔̘̺͔̲̏̀̋̌͒́͛̃͑n̴̨̛̙̤̩̳͉͖͈̥̟͍̹͘͘ͅt̷̡̛͕̯͙͖̼̝̗̓̊̀̎͘͠ ̸̠̳̤̍̽̌̀͆̆̎̃͝ͅt̸͕̤̯̼̙̐̿̿̆͝o̷͖̱̘̹̟̩̻͎̫͖̙͑͒͂̐̓͆̄̇̂
̴̳͓͍̻̻̯̦͋̆t̷̢̻̪̙͇̻͐̔͜h̵̲͕̻̖̦͍͉͈͙͈͇̩̱̓͂͗̇̂͝e̶̛̜̠͎͚̤͕̲̥͈̹̳̝̯̘̓̇͗̑̏̈̎͑́̈́̽̚͜͝ ̴̟͂̍ṯ̴͔̯̑́̆͊̃̏̿̀̔͒͆̚a̴͈͍͠r̷̢̨̘͖̯̹̖̈r̵̡̨̹̲͚̝̦͚̪̘͔̿̋͂͊͑͐͐͂͘,̵̨̢͔͕̱̤̭̘͝ ̶̤̣͔̳̲̰̔̀̀̎̑ṫ̷̨̨̨̻̲̠̺͕͇͖͐̀͌̉́h̵̭͍̦͕͉̣͚̥͆̑̽̈́̋̋̒͌̔̿̀̿̌̋͝ȩ̵̡̘͖͔̪̞̹̋̈̋̈́̅̌
̵̨̡̝̖̤͔̭̮̗̘͗o̷̰̞̺͑̂̂̂̈́͛̎̀̄̈̐͐̀̕r̷̻̼̠͔̮̠͇͙̺̬̮͈͖̯̩̃͑͝n̴̨̙̤̜͙̹̻̽̾̎ã̶̡̠̙̪͔̜̦͉̮͇̬̎́̚ͅm̸̨̧̡͕̖̬̤̮̮̖̥̙̻̺͚̌͌̊̎ę̴̖͉̼̳̻̙́̓͗̃͋̈́̃̊́̎͗̕̕͠͝n̵̨̠̯̳͖̱͕̿͒͊̓̀̋̐̂͗̐̋̎̈́͘̚t̸̹̤̰͙͈̹͑̈́̋͜͠ś̶̢̧̫̼̣̩̳̔̑̎̒̌̽͊̅͠͠
̷̡͈͖͓̘͎̠̲͐͑̆́͂̽͑̊̍̽̔̑͑̕ẃ̴̟̥̦͔̅̈́̾͗̓̌͋̔̉͑̾̚͠͝ị̴̙̝̟̤̳̘̯̍̾̀́̋͒͑̇͋̇̀͝l̵̡̫͎̞̜̠̱̜̟̯̔̾͗̆͛̇̇̆͠l̸̨̛̛͔͎͉̗̳̖̟̟̞̲̹̼͌͗̆̆͗̿̑̑̈́͌̌̿͜͝ ̷̨̢̬͓͔̳̯̥̜͔͈̗̼̺̅̑̈́̒͐͋̽́̄̀͛̎s̸̘̻̲͙͉͍̥̝̩̩̣̩̏̉̌͊͋͒͝l̴̢̛̛͎̱̱̞͉̞͕̼̼̼͍͔͔͋͗̈́̂̃͐͂̋͛͛̂̈́͘ͅo̵̝͖̹͕̭̟̩͓̺̥͚̘͌w̶̡̬̭̖̱͍͚͈̫̯̣̽͗̑͒̇̇̂̕͝͝͠l̵̨̝͚̱̰̹͚͇͓̙̝͇̺̣̄̉͑͗͌͌̍͆̒̂͘̕y̷̨̪͉͚̜̗͓̣̘̜͒̿̋̀̄̒͆̄͌ ̴̛͇̬̤̼͔̳̩̫̖̙͍̀̽̈̈̅͗̒̂̕͜͝͝d̶̖͖͉̳̻͔̜̠̭̯̭̩̤̩͍̄̍̌́̿̿̀̈́̕̚͘e̶̪͐̔͜͝t̴̛͔̯̫̯̖̗̗̠̖̻̦̔̐̽̔͐͜͝ẻ̷̬̹̠̰͍̲͉͚͕̥̂͜r̶̡̩̩͉̹͐͌͐̎̓̅̇̀î̸̢̛͓̤̱̟̒̊͒̕͘o̸̥̭̦͈͛ř̷͇̈́̈́̎͛̉͝a̷̺̅t̶̠̝͍͉̦̩̏̍ě̸̙̙͇̩̗̬̯͓̱̬͓̘͖̝̓̒̌̉͐̽͘̕͜͝͠.̵͍͈̥͔̈́̌̆̀̈́́͂̇̅̉͑̕̚͜
̷̡̹̼͙̗̅͑̀͛̊̄̊̿̽Ý̸̡̖̥͎̔̏̿̋̀̒̋̔̎͆̄̾͝o̸̝̜̗̘͕͕͙̭͍̟̪̒̈́́̎̂̐͘͜ư̶̹̳̝͔̖̺̲͒̾̈́̈́͋̐̿͛̍͘ ̸̨̳̗̭͔̠̿̃̄͆́̌͌̃̉̉̑̉̇̚n̷̳̤̣̬̐͂̀̋́̏̽̈́̐̌̈ȅ̸̱͚̺͇͙͓̖̱̓̍̏̏̏͘ē̶̦̣̃̔̓͛̀̈́͌̆͘͜d̸͙͖͔̬̰͊̏͛͑ ̸̣͉͎̭̝̗̍̄̀͗̈́̑̎̈́̂͐t̶̤̰̖͂̑̂͂͒͜o̶̰̹͓̪͎̠͕̍͆́̈́̒̒͂̿͐̀̀̓̕͝͝ ̴̣̪̥̲̘̫͋͑̂͌̕m̶͓̦̩̱̮͎̲͖̞̠̭̱̲̀͆̓̈́̓́̂͆ą̷̡̛̂̔̚k̴̢͉̳͓̮̹̭̠͎̣͛̆̊̇͗̋̌̊̇͋͘͘ͅͅͅe̶͉̮̝̜̲͐͊̂̈͗̅̇
̸̡̢̰̗͙͕̒̈̄̑̃̊ͅý̴͚͔̐̿̚ò̸̢̢̺̣̳͚̭̘̟͍̖̆̏̇͒̃̉ͅͅͅu̶̟̗̘̙̮̝̯͓̣͓̻͂̽̄̌̀̊̈́̊̅͑͛͒̕̕͝ͅͅr̵̢̤̩͔͔̟̰͛͆̇̓̌̀͊̀̔̍̑͒ ̴̨̨͎͚̖̤̙̪̓m̴̧̝͇̬̗̩̒̈͒̏̿̕͠͝e̵͔͖̠̞̭̱͚͓̝̬͕̱̐̈́̒͑͛̋̐̂̓́͠ͅć̶̢̪̣̜̰̻̗̼̤̟̹̻̺̣̈́͘ͅĥ̶̡̛̗͙̙͛͌̅͋̿̌̽́̕͝ ̷̨̮̖̠͎̦̻͑ǫ̷̫̥̱̆̉̕̕͠ủ̴̢̨̼̻̺͕͕͉͋̕̕ͅt̷͓̻̥͈̥̘̙̜̭̘͈̍́̇̊̓̾͘̕͝͝͠ ̴̛̰͕̤̹̫̜͔̤͋͐̃̍̓̊̽͊͆͗͘͝ͅo̷̬̤͚̖̜̯̰̮̣̤̰̝͎̅́̒̓̓̇͋̽͠f̸̡̛̻̮͈̬̀̃̕
̶̧̙̥̱̳̰̥̇͗̈́̈́̈͝b̸̛̛͕̻̺͕̒̓͛̍̈́̋̌̎͋̂̕͜ȩ̷̭̬͎̭̼͖̫̱̈̊̕ͅt̶̡̡̟̺͎͖͈͓̲͙͓͕̹̫̉̒ṫ̵̹̰͎͓̳̖̘̞̭̞̞̉͒̆̒̔̐͑͜ę̴̥̦̟̲̂̀̿͑̀ř̵̨̡̤͙͎̯̗̞̼̩̱̙̈́́̎̀͆̏̎̄̿̈́͝͝ͅ
̶̧̣̮̰̣̬̥̹͚͈̾̅̀͊̇́͐̿̔͌̀͜͠ͅm̸̹̪͎̜͉͉̹̟͕̙͆̀͊̓͘̚a̶̮̫̯̩̮̻̹͍̺͒̈́̆̚t̶̠͔̉͗̀͘͘e̵͔̳͖͔̍̓̍̈́͑̆̃ŗ̴̱̫̫̱̮͕̌̒́̎̽̄̃̍̀̈́͑̆̍͒̽i̷̻̯͚̬̬͊̇͑̐͛̓͋̍̑̕â̷̮͓̗̙̭̪̺͝ļ̸͎̱͙̖̹͂͌̿̅͑̌̽͂̚s̷͎̙̱̽̽̂̃͛̽͗̈́̔̒̑̚̚.̷̢̛̲̥͓̪̰̪̀̾̄̅̒͌̎͗̈́̑̈̚͘͘ͅ
"I've been
studying my
blueprints of
my suit.
Figuring out why
I was absorbed
into this state
of suspension
in it
I've determined that
while resistant to
the tarr the
ornaments
will slowly deteriorate.
You need to make
your mech out of
better
materials."
Lionmeow wrote:I̴̥͐͐̈́̀̏̕ ̴̻̮̹͖̺͖̰̬̩͇̥͕̂̃̊̎̆̎̈͘͘̕͘͜m̵̳̱̻͎̩̻̙̬̠͉̣̝̦͓̱̑̃̈́á̸̧͊͛͑͠͠d̵̛̩͙̿́̈́̋̎͆̀́̉̈́́͘͠ê̷̳̹̭̼̠̗̰͐̽̑͌́̅̋̃͐ ̴̢̨̛̭͈̋͂́̔̽͊a̶̰̪̬͖̳̟͍̬̾̌̉̏̔̐̅͐̂̎
̵̨̹͍͎̪͙̼̜̹̰͔̙̩͒̂́̽b̸̡̨̰̠̹͎͇̖̩̺̥͚̠̗͘̕ë̷̤̤̙̠̻̮̩̼̻̟̅̌͑̆͌̔̈t̵͔̤̋͛̊͐͛́̿̒̐̈́͝t̴̡̹̤̞͓̲̯̦͓̙̣͇̣̉͝e̴̢̒͒r̵̢̡͎̺̤͚̝̭̫͓̦̺̤̈̏̍̆̽̓̎̀
̸̧̭̖͐̆̈́̅̊̒̂̋̚͝ş̸̜̟̭͎̲̩̲̬̌̑̏̌̈́̀̓̉̀̃̈́͒͘͝k̵͎̃̃͋̋̽̑̒͂͠͝ĕ̶̟̮͙̣̝̎͒́̄̓͛̓̏͜͠͝ͅͅţ̴̨̗̣̥̼̦̰̹͐̕͜c̷̥̝̻͚̦͗̆̿͠͝h̷̡̧̝̹̫̺̱͉̬̯̐̔̎̈́̈͗̇͆̀̆͘͜͝ ̴̼̥̯̱̯͉̳̹̤̹̂͒̌͑̂͋̓͐o̶̯͉̱̥̲͈͊̐͑̋̄͜͠͝͠f̷̧̹̪̬͉̘̖̅̾̈̒̕͘
̸̣̮̃̂̑͘͝͠͠t̸͉̯̣͈̭͖̟͎͓̔̉̅͒́̑͌͗͘̚͜h̴̗̼͉̺̫̰͙͖̉e̸͈͍̞̞̲̖̭̱̔̊̃̏̈́̋̄͗̎̕͝͝ ̷̢̧̢͖̱̰̾̔g̶̡̹͉̰̠̞̿͒́̇̎͗̄̈́̈́͐̋̔̚͝͝ṛ̵̡͉̰͇̦̻͚̩͒͂̓̓̽͒o̶̢̡̯̟̯̬͓͖̠̰̮̜͕̱͒̌̈͊̔͜͠w̴̛̜̥͖̞̥̏̏̑̂̈͗́͂̒͐͗ͅẗ̷̢͖̘̭̭̙̩̞̣̹́͋̋͂̎̀́͝ͅͅh̵̨͚̯͚̫̻͕̃͂́̽͜͠
̷̜̤̿̀̈́͛̈͒̇ö̷̢̡̟͚̩͍͉̹̥̦͉̹͓̋͋̎̏̇̊̒̋͂̇̚͜͠n̸̛͙͉͆͜ ̴̱̖͇̳̣̝̳͙̰̘̻̣͆̀͛̈́͐͌̉͑t̵̫͕̩̱̖̟̜̾͛̐̈̃̒́̄̇̆̓̅͒͝͝h̵̨̰͔͓̗̻́̀͒͂̐̂̊̽͘͝ę̷̡̖̻̙̮̲͈̮͔̺͉̈́̈̊̀̉͝͝͝ͅ ̴͙̠͓͔̣̀͌͆̈́͠ͅw̵̨̬͇̰̬͎̘̗͚̺̥̣̯̼͖̎a̵̢̡͚̻̰̥͈͔̲̝̻̔̔̈́̿͑͛͒͒̌̄̕l̶̛͈͊̏̂̀̏͐̃̌̉̚ľ̴̻͎̞̝̲͓̥̟̋͒͗̒̒̕.̸̬̈́̀̂
̵̧̭͍̠̼̜͍̜͛̒͛Í̷̩̥̝̗͑̂̓̊̇ẗ̸̯̹̼̻͔́́̽̈̈́̂̄̀̂̓̈́͜'̵̢̛͓͚̦͎̑̂̽͌͆̅̔͆̂͂̊́͘͝s̷͍͇͆̈́͒̇̑͗̐̀͐͋̃̚͠ ̵̢̹̝̲͈̥̺͇̭̤̞̞̒̔̈́̑̈̑̈́̾̔̾͂͛̋̕ǵ̵͖̮̼͍͔͖͍̭͙̰̝̊͋r̸̨̡̥̯̩͙̈͠ͅo̵̧̘̞̹̼̩̍̎̀̓͊̎́̇̿́̌͝ẉ̷̧͙̫̱͚̪̟̖̹̈͌̍̃́́͗͋̊̕͘í̷̟̲͉̈̑͒̌͜͠ņ̷͓̩̘̱̐͆̎́̀̉̐̎̀͝g̷͉̭̭͓͖̮̭͖̯̣̱̜̺̝͂͌̉̉̓̅̄͌̋͘͘͝͠.̵̖̌͒͐̐͑͝
̶̥̹̹͚̟̪͚̤͊̃̈́̇̔̒̕A̸̧̧̨͖̹̤̯̱͈̩̜͐̎́͆̆̏̉͜ͅl̶̨̛͍͓̤͕̹̭͙̲̹̯̝͙̖̈͛̈́̔͐̐̌̎̊̂́͋̀t̵̢̠͙̮̜̮̠̭̎͌̑̉̿̒͊͆̆̊̕̚ḣ̴͍͎̰͒͋̏̊͂͠ơ̷̢̯͇̜̻̠̠̝̱͖͑̔͌͋̍̒̏̀̓̐̉͘u̸̧̨̠̦̠̱̒̐̊͊̃̐̋͊͑̈̎͐͒̕͠g̸̞̺̥͈̝̑̇̏h̷̡̛̹̟͈̤̳͙͉̐͋̄́̌̏̆̊̉͑̀̈ ̸̡̛̤͓̟̳̫̯̻̯̊͊̎͆̉̄̆͝į̷̨̡̡̼̮̳͕̻̲̠̼͕̥̃̋̇̅͜ţ̵̨̤̥̮͕̼̘͖̮͇̍̂̿̊͒̉̈́̾̕̕͜͝͠'̷̡̢̟̩̪̯̲̱̰̖̙̄̐͐̂̌̑͐͆̅̍̆̌s̶̢̝̮̱̤͌͛̂̂̓͑̉̾̚
̵̧̹̱͔͕̤̬̻̩̘̘̖͚̩̿͛̎̊̇̈́͊̀͘̕s̵̨̜̫̩̤̼̹͒͒̀̈́̽̓͋̀̍̅̒̚ͅt̶̞̔̃̎͊͝i̵̘͚͔̺̰̋̓͊́̀̕͠ͅl̴̨̼̘̻̹̭̿l̶̨̢̨̼͓̲͖̤̠̜̗̦̿̈́̋̂́̃̅̊͛̐́͜͝ ̵͓͓̺̭̹͕̄̈́̄̄̐̇͛̆͊̿͊͠v̶͕͕̖̣̘̞̘̹̣͈̎̅͘̚e̴̡̘̘̩̤̬̟͕̖̼̦̗̪̖͚͂́͐̂́̊̅͛̿̂ṟ̷̓̑̿̔͒͆́́̀͛̇̐͜͠ý̷͎͇̥͉͉̤̭̼̜̈́̎͂̑͊̆̀̕͠ ̴̝͚̩̞͙̰̯̙̝̩̀̓͜s̵̯̦̞̳̖̘̳͉̈́̆̅m̷̤̬̪͕̎͑̍͗̊͆͂̏͂a̴̢̮̞̻̭͙̼̪͉̋͒̀̋̇̃̆̀l̵̜̮̺̗̦͔͒̓̀͌̏̃̇ͅl̷̠̥̭͍̐̊̾̽̈́̄̕.̶̢̜̜̳͓̣̬̺͓̯̟̰̱̽̍͋̂͋̉̈̄͘͘͠͠

sketch2.png
"I made a
better sketch of
The growth
on the wall.
It's growing
Although it's
still very small."
GoldenLucky99 wrote:IT'S ME
IT'S ME
IT'S ME
IT'S ME
IT'S ME
IT'S ME
HELP ME
I'M IN TROUBLE
SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN
I CAN'T STAND MUCH LONGER
THE TARR WILL OVERTAKE US
BE READY...
"IT'S ME
IT'S ME
IT'S ME
IT'S ME
IT'S ME
IT'S ME
HELP ME
I'M IN TROUBLE
SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN
I CAN'T STAND MUCH LONGER
THE TARR WILL OVERTAKE US
BE READY..."
Lionmeow wrote:
warning.jpg

S̶̻͖̰̰̝̖͓̥̙̋̒ơ̵̮̰͈̖̘̓̽̉͌̋̉̿̓̊̍̉̊̚͝m̷̺̖͚̳̖̜̜͓̦͉͓̮̄̄̈̍̈́̚͜͝ẹ̷͉̦͔̤͈̥̳̺͔̀͗̈́̉̈̋̈́̀̈͆̈́̈͝͝t̷̨͖̥͐̽̿͗̒͐͊̊́̈̈́͌͘ḫ̸̲̜̖̘́̈́ͅi̴̛͎̥̤̖̲̜͌͌̐̍̍͆̄͘ͅn̷̝͚͍̥̼͍̖̦̮͕̞͛̒g̵̡̪͕̲͂ ̶̙̬̰̲̗̖̺̉̉̿͌͘b̷̡͎̞̜̜̏̇͛̓͠a̶̧̩͔̦̹͕̤͓͙̦̞̯͙͇̋̊̏ď̵̠̮͖̩̾̆̑̈́͌̇͛
̸̫̝̩̟͍̤̇̆̽͐͗ͅi̷͙̱̩̝͊͋̃̂̒̒̊̎̎͆̍ş̴͚̘͔͇̻̙̱̾̍̓̒͌̆ͅ ̶͕̺̤͙̯͈̪̥̯̤̯̎̾̄̓́̎̕͜ͅh̷͈͎͚̞̻̦͖̞̹͎̠̹̃̈́̑̓̉̀̅̎̀͌͊̚͝ͅã̴̢̨̮̪͉͉̞̗͕̄̇̈̆p̶̗͓̹͖͈͍̯̪͉͕̺̜̲͍̠̈́̕̕p̵̬̀͋̓̓̽̊̈̎̿é̶̢̛̞͉̞͂͛͑̎̔̋́͘ñ̴̦̣̒̈́͊̎̈̈́̅͛͒͆͆̋̚͘ȉ̵̳̦̞̣̣͈̈̆̄͠n̸̨͈͙̳̻͈̻͍̠͋̌̆͆g̶̝͔͙̤͔̖̳͍̅͆̃̍̐̀͋͛̂̎͊́̀͝.̵̧͙̱̜͙͚̊̑̍͌͝
̶̧̩̠͕̞͜͝ͅỊ̵͉̱̮͍͒̑͊̒̌͆̇̂̾̚͠ ̵̲̺̫̥̮̫̥̟́̅̇̀̎͝č̴̜̗̳͜a̶̩̚n̴̫̟͓̜͎̗̳͈̩͇̻̜͕͉̗̈́̀̄̆͌̊̓̃̈́̕͘̕ ̶̧͈͖̳̬̘͍͂̈͑̈́́̀̐̿̐͋̕̚͜f̶̧̬̦͉̮͔͉̰̭̝̖̦͑̽͐̈́̀̾̈́́̈́̕e̵̟̣͇͆͌̍̃̎̐̃̐̉̉͗̍́̒̚e̸̡̮̖̱̭̖̒͆̅͒͛͗̋̒͗͝ļ̶͓̲̬͖͕͔̗̐͘ ̵̢̛͇̣̼̦͍͉̰̹̮͓͛͊̏̑̇̓̎̃̋͝ͅį̷͂̽̀́́̓̈̃̏̋̒t̵̛͙͇̜͔̥̝̪̙̩̺̅͒̍̈́̔̈́͆ͅ.̴̖̪̗̫̙̦̟̝͕͙̣̲͍̫̈̾̇͘
̵̢̙̖̠̱̓͆͂̍̐͜Ȩ̵͇̖̮̝͎̻̦̣̪̣̟͕̐͊͊̆̍͑̀̚̚͠v̵͈̞͈͇̞͙̪͎͙͈͙̀̄́̄̔̅̕͜ͅe̶̡̔̅͑͋͊͗͛̀̇r̴̡̬͚̺̣͚͕̖̩̠̜̈́͂̑y̸̧̙͇̥̜̆̈́̎ǫ̴͈͕̌n̴̢̨̨̦͙̗̜̺̱̠̽̈̎͒̐̚̚͠ͅȩ̶̢̛̛̺̩̼̭͕̜̹͉̅̉̇͂̈̽̿̌̈́͑̉̂̕ ̵̨̣̟͇̖̬͊̄̆̍̅̓͜͝n̸̬͕͙̓̅͛ĕ̷̡̮͕̪̠̙̼̤̼̩̭̀̎̍̂́̅̉̕̕e̴̤̯̫̩̟͚͍̋̉̓͂̈͊́̏̌̐̆̍͑d̶̛̪̼̀̓́̋͐̏̈͝͝s̵̢̗̬̭͖̗̣̯̐͗̊̎ͅ
̸̜̹͇̘̟͇̝͖̜̊͆̈́͌̾̓́́̄̾̂͆͋͘ţ̵̡̩̘͇̤̹̮̜̓̇̓̓͜õ̸̠͎̗̱̍̂̎͑̈́̌́̎͂̇͑̕͜͠ ̴̨̣̱̟̲̟͙̤̠̳̞̐͋̓͊̇̅̿̄̿̊͛̂̚͜͠ͅf̸̡̨̛̯͙͍̤̦̦͎̦̰̦̓͘͠i̵̦̟̰̖͈̣̐̍̏̀n̶̡̧̩̣̯̪̬̰̙̓̈́̂͂̒͆̚͝ͅī̵͔͖͙͖͔̗̩̀̓̿̆̏̐̀͛̒̑͑̏̓͂ṡ̶̝͂̄ḩ̷̧̦̩̤̥̰̯̘̠̱͙̫̉́͗͗̑͊̈́̆̆̑̕͜͜͠ ̸̡̟͕̯̠̳̥̰́̐̄͝ţ̴̧̺̳͍̖̼̱̫̲̪̥̥͍͖͒̌̎̐̆̽̏̓͘̕̚͝h̶͈̣̯̏̈́̿͑̉͛̑̑̕͝ę̶̨̢̛̲̬͙̳̗̝̯̳̰̓͋͐̒̀̅̅́̎̓͜͝ ̸̤͉̀̑̋̆̓͘m̸̲̱̆̈̅ḛ̴̢̛̛̣̗̳̦̬͍̟̘͈̭̻͑͗͑̈̅́̊̒̃̐̃͠c̸̡̛̛͈̪̮̪̱̬͉̤̝̭̺̝̄̊̆̃͛͌͜h̶̡̡̭͚̼͖̯̼͆̒͗̒̔̈̏͌̑͘͝
̵̡̣̬̃̀̇́̓b̵̤́̑́́̋̕̕ȩ̶̨̛̛̦̩̖̰̺͕̏͋̾̓̀̄͋̔͆̇̓͠f̵̧͔̼̮͔͎̽̎̀͆͛̈̈́̐͗́̃̚o̸̧̠̟̖͈̫̯̰̣̼̘̮͈̙̼̿̕͝r̸̡̡̳̩͙̠̟͓͊͂͋̋̊̆̽͜ͅͅͅȩ̵̭̰̭̰͙̼̈̀ ̸̨̬̦͆͜͝i̸̝̘̻̭͉͙̠͔̋̊̓͒̏͗̈́̈́̉ţ̶̧̝̪͕̣̝̱̯̻̘̇̇̕ͅ ̴̢̫̟̯̹̣̩̝͓͚̈́̏̿̎̓̉c̵̻̲̰̣͇̫̫̭̑͒̎̽͑͘ŏ̷̧̧̤̖̂̿̊͗͒̀͛̀̀̄͘͘͜͠͝m̵̨͍̬͉͇̳͇̮͓̠̪̓̂͐ę̸̠̯͖̳̩̰̱͔̹͕̬͓̌̐͛̉̒̂́̈́̎͐̕s̷̠̱̺̠̤͇̠̒́͛̐͗̍̊̕.̷̲͚̹̙̜̬̟̗̣̟͇̭͂̑̌̓̆̔̄́̅͛̕
Text:"Something bad
is happening
I can feel it.
Everyone needs
to finish the mech
before it comes."

Image:"Hello I would like to inform you that you are out of time. We are coming. There is no escape. You can not defeat us. Watch out for soon we will be there."

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:54 pm

I got
the camera
function to
barely
work.

CAMERA-12-31-16a.png
CAMERA-12-31-16a.png (193.36 KiB) Viewed 11209 times

hhhhhhHHHHh
something
is happening
it's expanding.

It's coming sooner
than I thought.
They are
combining.
They've been
communicating
with each other.
Telling of
the combining.
They are all combining.

W̷̧͇̯̥̝̠̩̟̓̎̄͗̎͑̒̉̾͂̑̍͋͠ẻ̷͕̽̎̈́̊̆͗̅͗͒̐̅̕͠͝ ̷̛̞å̷̦̘̗̬̞̇̌̎͋̊̑͘͝r̵̢͙̫̝̦̪̘̫͍̞̭̆̋͂̈̍̎̅̊̅̔̕ę̷̙̗͕̼̲͓̖̹̳̭͙̙͔̽̑̌̏̓͜ ̷̺͍̺̱̪͙̈́̑̇͛̈́͊͑̅̽̃̒̂̾͘a̷̧̡̬̠͚̖̞̘̻̥͈͚͖̔͊l̷̖̥̞̰̦̱͎̬̰̞̔̓́̃̉̈́̇̈́̍̏͊͒͆͠͝ļ̷̣͎̘̟̈́̄͋͆̋̉̓͝͠ ̶̳̯͙͎̘͍̪̋͝c̵̢̛̏̓̀̃̆͝ó̶̦̏̊̓̑̂̒͒̿̔̚m̵̡̧̲̲̻̲̮̔͂̽̈́͂͐̏̏͛̍̏̀̚̕͜͝b̶̨̩̩̺̙̥͉̆̈̌̌͐̍͗̚͝ͅį̸͚͍̫̘̲̭͈̈̔̄͝n̸͈̗̪̗̤̞͖͓͎̝̭̮͂̀͋͑̿͌̑̕͝͠ỉ̶̪͉̦̩̯̻͓̩̹̤̭̻̮̌̌̋͆̊̊̌̎̔̄͠͝ͅn̷̨̡͕͔̦̞̺̩̥̙͉͚͇͚̍̐̈̎̌g̵̪̳͔̱͍̅̽̂.̶̩̾͂̉̓͆̿̓̏͂̽̀̕͝
̵̧̮̯͍̺̮̦̮͔͓̻̓̑̏̾́̎̈́̈́̚͝Ẃ̶̗̱͚͓̠̰́̒͒̓͒̀͘͜͝ȩ̴̪͎͇̤̉̑̊͒͗̌̋͌̈́̕͘͠ ̶̛͉̠̟̜̗͎̖͓̥̱̤̑̊̏̀͊͛̾͋̔̃̑̎͠͝w̵̘̻̻͔̾̒̉̓̆͊̋̚i̴͈͌̀͒̏̒l̶̖͎̺͍̯͍̹͍͑͜l̶̡̳͓͎̞̹͓͛̈́͋ ̸͉̦͓̬͉͖͚̯̰̒͂̑̓͊̓͒̅͋̅̏̃͌͑͜b̷̩̥͇̠̦̤͛̀̃͐͗̐̓͠ë̷̛̮̻̰́̈́ ̸̹̯͈̰̗̙̺͖̅̏̋͐̉̓̃̈́́̀̐͗t̵̛͖̱̲͚̪̣̣̜̳̱̐̍́͌͛͐́͗̀̊̚͝ḩ̴̳̦̾̋̽̈́̃e̸̛͎̖͍̹̓͛͐͋͘͝r̶͚̠̩̟͔̝͇͈̟͎̙̱̀͗̀͌̇̈͆̈́͆ͅͅe̸̢̦͕̭̪̥̦͋̍͆̎̑͊̓̕.̶̖͉̾̊̄͒͂͗̔̈̆̓͊̑͘
̵̛̛̻̪̜̔͆́̋̾̎̿̄͜Ś̷̜̦̱͕͓͓̤̫̟̂̂̅͛̀̉́͂͛͐̂́̕͠ờ̷͍̩͇̝̟̹̲͚̹̘̆̾͋̎̔͗̎̇̃͛̌̕͘͜͜ő̵̡͇̩̝͓̳͜n̴̗̏̀́̌̍.̴͙̦͖̒̉̌̋͝
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:46 am

DAY 160
TIME IS TICKING.
THE TARR ARE ADVANCING.
SOON, EVERYTHING YOU LOVE WILL BE OURS.
WE WILL TAKE OVER.

F̲̗͔͈̰̻̝̲͎̳͙͕̦̬͈̩̭͖̘ͩͨ́͊̓ͣ͐̃͋ͦ̊ͩ͒̃̈́͒̓͟͟͜͜͝E̵̡̨͕͙̖̦͔̥͓̖̭͍̪̯ͮͫ̄̊̃̇ͬ͆͗̽̅͒̈́́̑̾̀Bͪ̍̿͊̑͏̷̶̳̰̘͈̯̘̥̦̪̘̹̖̺̜̘̹͙͉͟͡R̡̈́̎ͬ̽̐͊̓̓ͬ̾ͤ̌͟͏̺̻͖͖̼̤̙͈̠̻̣͢ͅƯ̸̛̩͕̩̙̘̠̹̠̬̟̤̮̟̠̼̔͛ͩ̐͋̃͋́̚͞A̧̡̡̝̮͇͕̪̝̠͖̠͈̻͋ͬ̀́ͤ̅̉ͨͩ̈́͞R̟̹̙̗͖̹̜̠̳̗̦͍͖͚͚̠̝ͥͥ͛̂̐ͣͬͣ̈̊ͭͭ̏̀ͥ͜͠ͅÝ̪̤̪̲̥͛̊̔̒̔̋̈̎͆̀͢ ̧̃͋ͮ͊̈́̏̈́͊̈̈́ͧͪ͛̂̀́͝͏̙̜͕̻͍͙̣̼͈͕Ḙ̙̝̯̜͔̠͗͒̆͛́͌ͮ̓͢͝ͅI̷̲̥̲̼̘͇͖̦̹͍̲̰͍̓̓ͯ͆̾͒́͊ͫ͒̒̿̀̀͜͠G̶̸̷̡̧̣̤̜̰͈̻̱̭̯̭͍͖͈̣͆̽ͪ̚Ḣ̷̆ͥ͋̿̍ͫͤͬ̌̚͘͏̷̢̳̘͓͈Ṭ̷̯̬͈̯͚̬̲̗͎̼͇̮̯͚̣̿̔̇̏̆ͪ͗́̿́̀̚͢͜H́̔̈͗̒̌̊̆̆ͫ̒̒̊̓̒̀̑͐͝͏̥̩͇̳̮̭̝͎̬͉̪͔̗͈͇̘͉͈͖̀,̸͕͍̞̹͖̺͇̋̽̒̑͗̏̉ͨ̊͑͑̾̂ͦͪ̃̎͘ ̶̢̜͎̖̠̙̼̩͒̃͑ͣ̿̓̋̌̚͟͞ͅͅÉ̼̺͔͚̖̹͓̗͂̓͊̽͑̎ͧ̽ͨ́̈́ͬͥ͟͡ͅT̶̪̦̺̰̤̩̟̗̻ͣ̿̎ͨ̒͗́͘͠.̨̡̰͍̟̮͓̟̤̲͌̓̾̆͊ͤͦ͟͜͡
̢̨̛̲͈͙̗̰̜̖̼̋ͨ͑ͫ͘͟Ŵ̸̡̨̼̜̯̜̹̟̓̋ͯͯ̋̿̍̃̓͑̐͊̊̓̕Ę̟͉̱͕͎̤͕͕̙̬̤ͮ͒̊̐͐́ ̡͋̋ͣͥ͒ͦͥ͋̔̇̿̅̿͂͑̈́́҉̦̳̬̙͔͔͖͈̙̝̩ͅẆ̷̢̜̟͎̮̦͖͗͊̋̎̈́̽̉͊ͬ̅ͤ̊ͥͭ͟I̴̷͖̺̼̳̗͇̖͈̝̱̭̺̱͚̭̟̔͌ͤͧͣͮ̃͒̾ͦ̑̑̆́ͭ̀̆ͭ̕͟L̷̡̯̞̣͎͚̲̮̿͗͆͆ͨ̿ͫ́̉ͥ̊̏͊͆̀̅ͯͧ̚L̢̛̻̥̬̞͎̘̤̻̫͚̲̤̗̳̪̉̅ͭ̓̉̈ͤ̓͐ͩ̽̐ͥ͗ͧͭ̕͝ͅ ̨͙̼̻̜̪̬͇͙̣̭͍͔̠͔͉͙̲̞̝̋̌̅̈́͑̄̀͛̒ͥ̎͊̉̀͘͡T̛̓̄̍ͬ͒͐͗ͥ̕҉̘͙̞̰̕Ą̝̳̖̺̤̼̭̯̘ͨ̈̅̍̀͆̚̕K̷̭͔̠̠̳͇͖̲̯̘͎̘̬̦̜̙͖̞̓̍̂̇͗̽̋ͩ̈̀̏Ḙ̵̷̥̮̻͙̪͔͔͉͈̦̦̯͈̦͚̔̐̊̀̍͟͝͠ ̷̡ͨ̉̓͂ͬ҉͏͙̞͚̖̣̥͇̥̞̬Ǫ̷̷̧̛͎̜͙̥̽ͦ̾̆͗̒̀̄̔̇͛̏̎̋͗̃̓͗ͯV̸̛̩̘̖͉͔͈̰̜̻̻͈̮͕̌́̅̎̌̊͑͐͆̚͘͡ͅÊ̶̠̲̞̭̟̺̦̥̱͍̠̟̞̘̒̄̐̍̂̈́̎̈́ͮͣ̋̀R̋ͩ̓ͯ̇̒̅́͊͆͂̆ͦͥ̄̇̉͡͏̟̳͕͓̖͕̲͉̤̯͢ͅ ̵̨͈͉͓̭̪̩͉̈́͑ͨ͑́ͩ͊ͥ̂̓͂͗̒͗ͬ̈̀́̚͞Yͮ̀ͫ͗̇͂͘҉̶̧̙̺̞̤̖̮̜͝ͅͅÕ̴̧̹̹̹̹̣̹̏̂͐̀U̠̻͖̣͙͔ͨ̿̈ͬ̊ͭ͢͢͠R̸͊̎̓̓ͩͦ͂͒ͨ̓͒ͧͤ̾̑̐̃͞͏̛̮̥̼̙̟̞̖̯̣ͅͅ ̸̬̟̮̼͇̩̺̫̗͔̺͗̍̌̍͆̿̌̇̈́͂͑̀ͯ͠͞͠ͅB̢̥̣͓͚̱̾̎͆ͤ̈̀͑ͭ̃ͯ̒͐ͨ̍̃̑͐̎ͤ́͢Ả̶̮͈̥̜̻̘͖͍̋͋͂̏ͦ̑̚Ŝ̶͖͚̙͚̘͎̭̟͕̔ͯ͊̓ͧ͌͞Ę̵̘͙͓̝͓̓̀ͬ̃̋̿̂ͯ͝͡.̯̯̠̩̯̩̙̺̣ͨ̑ͣ̅̾̂͌ͨ̃ͮ͋̒ͣ̊ͬ̀
̡̛͎̘̜̱͔̘̲͙̮̥̞̲͍͖̘ͯ̇ͣ̆͢͜͝Ắ̴̷̢̻͙͔̙̲̩̗ͦ̚͞Ǹ̹̞̞̖̣̮̬̰̜̠̼̰̠͙͎̏͋̉͗̋̑͆̇ͧ͗̔̐̑̈͢͝ͅD̡̯͓̝̱̤̲̳͓̖̘̮̮͔̹̥̺́ͧ̾͋ͯͧ̌͠͝ ̧̛͖͍̬̬̫̮̜̟̞̯̥̜̱̲͙̹͍ͨͤ̐͊͑͂ͫͮ̍̒ͫ̄ͭ͛̈̚͢͞Ỳ̴̭̠͍̞̖̗̼̻̦̘̤̦͎̳͚̫͊̒ͤͪ͌̽ͥͬ̂̀O̊̔̎̿͏̧͓̖̞̗̫̳̳̦̪̻̟ͅŬ̹̦͕̰͕̯̜̣́̽ͦ́̈̓͌̓̐̐͐̓ͫ̀ͥ̆͟͡ͅ ̋͆̋̓̄̑͆̒ͣ͋ͦ̋҉̶̶̸͔̤͔͍̦͓̘̞͚͉̣̙͖̕Ŵ̛͖̻͍͈̮͓̙̺̪̳͖̰͉̭͈̮ͮ̋̋̂͛̒͟͝ͅI̷̡̥̻͚̹̻͂ͤͧͦ̑̈̀̇ͯͭ͞L̨̜͉̗̟̤͓͈͔͎̭̙̠̎̀̄͌̽͢͠Ļ̐ͦ̒͗̑ͫ͐͑̎ͬ͐̈́̈́͆̉ͮ̇̍̓͏̷҉͙͖̰̯ͅ ̶̶̡̙͇̖̣͔̻͎͓ͮ͌ͣͬ͋ͩͣ͆͋̇̍͡ͅS̮͎͖̤͋ͮ̍̒̔̌͌̔̄͗͆ͬ̌͢͝U̵̢̨͗̔̊̋ͮ̅͡͏͔͎̮͎R̷̵̝͚̰̯̙͍͖͎͎̱̝ͭͦͦ̃̈͂ͫͥ̂̊ͭ̍ͦ͌͡R̴̴̢̹̠̜͔͇̖̥̬̩̼ͬ̀ͯ̀̉́ͬ͜͟E̸̪̰̻̳̲̦̤̮̯͖̠̹̬̪̟͚̗͈͔̾ͭ͆ͪ̿̍ͧ͊ͨͦ͗̒̀N̵ͮ̈͂ͮ̆̆͋ͪ̈́͐̚̕̕͢͏̭̯̰͙͕͚̖̖Ḑ̸͎͙̟̳̂̍̏̈́͗ͮ̿̏̒ͨ͒̿̌ͨͪͧ̇ͨ́͝ͅE̸̻͕̝̱̪̩͈̳̖̳̻̹͍̠̼͔̅̈́̈́̓ͭ̓̈́̑̊̎͛̚̚̕R͙̥͕̥̫̜̰̽̌ͫ̿͑̒ͨ̒ͪͮͤͣͨ̊̈̂́̀͢͢.ͮ̑ͨ͋̇̊ͥ̔̎̓͂ͧ̿̓̾̚͏̸̢͖̭͔̹̣͕̞̪̱͚͜
̷̸̡̩̮͓̹̤̟̟͎͎̟̙̱̲͉̥̞̙͇͐͂̐ͧ͋̉͋͜͝Ő̡̩̜͇̲͖̗̇̓̆͡R͕̗̪̰̠̪̙̲̺̤̞̓̃̍̑́̓̏̐͊́͟ ̷ͤ̄͌̌͊̈̉͋̈́ͪͪ͗̀̀̑ͣ͘͏͙̲̺̮̭̣̪̫̥̣ͅEͤͩ̓ͩ̍͊̃ͭ̓͌̅͊̇ͪͩͩ̓͝͠҉͜҉̬̰͙̪̘̘͉͎̦̘̥ͅLͩ͊ͮ̈́̐͛̓̉ͮͧ̋̿̿ͬ́̄̈́̄͏̦̞͚̦̖̠̣̘̥̻̦̤̙̪̙́͘͟ͅͅS̛̩̦̮̩̤̻̜̪̹̼̼͉̣̼ͦ̌̅̿̀͘͜ͅE̡̔ͣͧͬ̏͊͗̉̋͛̂ͫ̑͞͏̬͉͙̰̝̦͢.̶̴͎̪̞̭͉̭̫̙̲̹͎̟̥̲̗̭ͦ̈̄̾̀ͫ̈̇̏̄͌͟.̸̓̄͊̉͒̿̒̃͐̄͂ͤ͠͏͕̺̭̳͓̥͠.̷͇̙̜̳͍̲̞̗͖̺͎̭̝̑̎̉̎̊ͣ̌ͩ̽̿̋͞
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby SlimeCone99 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:31 pm

LABLOG 016

Hello felow scientists, firstly I wanna apoligize for being so inactive when you guys need me the most, secondly I can make up for it! I finally did it I designed the mech-suit and the nanobots I'll describe what they do:

Mech-Suit: The mech-suit can be worn and act on its own, it will vac large amounts of tarr into a tarr resistant Storage Tank that is made from Yanrium (that was what YAN meant... I think... maybe not... probably... not...) the rest of the mech suit is made from it, after the storage tank is full the tarr will be teleported into a safe room and it will be blasted with ionizing radiation.

Nanobots: The nanobots will do practically the same thing as the mech-suits but they will build turrets that spray the tarr with the coneire fungus' toxicines and put the tarr in a coma, that will help a lot (the nanobots and turrets are also made from yanrium).

I'm mass producing these machines, right now there are already millions of nanobots and mech-suits, they're the most polished machines that I ever made. Tomorrow we will attack, we will go to all the parts of the Far, Far Range, we will destroy the Tarrpocalypse, we will have a day filled with happiness, we will win , we will save Leo and Angelo...

>END OF TRANSMISSION
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2019-01-30 at 7.56.27 PM.jpg
Here's a sketch of the machines
WhatsApp Image 2019-01-30 at 7.56.27 PM.jpg (97.17 KiB) Viewed 11136 times

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:05 pm

quickly
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:12 pm

WARLOG 017

SLIMEURPHY: HERE WE ARE! A ARMY OF MIGHTY MACHINES AND ONE WEAK HUMAN! I'M HERE WITH ALL OF YOU! FROM GIANT MECH-SUITS TO SMALL NANOBOTS! WE HAVE A COMMON ENEMY: THE FEARED TARRPOCALYPSE! WE MAY BE FILLED WITH DREAD BUT OUR HEARTS ARE FULL OF HOPE! THEY HAVE TAKEN MANY THINGS FROM US BUT WE STILL HAVE OURSELVES! WE CAN MAKE IT! WITH ENOUGH HARD WORK AND HOPE WE CAN DEFEAT IT AND THEN BRING BACK OUR BELOVED PLANET TO IT'S PEACEFUL FORM! WE WILL WIN AND MARK THIS MOMENT IN HISTORY! SO ARE YOU WITH ME?

ARMY OF MACHINES: YES!!!

SLIMEURPHY: SO LETS DESTROY THIS TARRPOCALYPSE! TO WAAAAAR!!!!

ARMY OF MACHINES: WAAAAAAARRR!!!!!

SLIMEURPHY:Hello felow scientists! This day will be marked in history we are finally going to destroy this horrible thing! I will document everything!

COMMANDER OF THE MECH-SUITS: CAPTAIN THE TARR ARE APROACHING FROM ALL SIDES!

SLIMEURPHY: MOVE SQUAD RAD TO WEST, SQUAD BOOM TO NORTH, SQUAD ROCK TO SOUTH AND SQUAD CRYSTAL TO EAST AND SEND REINFORCEMENTS FROM THE GLASS GROUP TO HELP THE NANOBOTS BUILD TURRETS TO THE EAST

COMMANDER OF THE MECH-SUITS: YES CAPTAIN!

SLIMEURPHY: NANOBOTS!

COMMANDER OF THE NANOBOTS: YES CAPTAIN

SLIMEURPHY: SEND THE MOSS GROUP TO BUILD TURRETS TO THE EAST!

COMMANDER OF THE NANOBOTS:YES CAPTAIN!

SLIMEURPHY: Ok so now we are heading East to rescue Leo and get those things that are growing on the walls. I will talk later.

>END OF TRANSMISSION

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:08 pm

no...
r-retreat.
i'm not outside
i'm
i-in
the tarr
pocolypse.

hurry.
it's getting larger.
they are combining
into an entity
that could
swallow the planet
whole.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:45 pm

Lionmeow wrote:no...
r-retreat.
i'm not outside
i'm
i-in
the tarr
pocolypse.

hurry.
it's getting larger.
they are combining
into an entity
that could
swallow the planet
whole.
WE CAN DO IT LEO I HAVE AT LEAST 900 THOUSAND MECH-SUITS AND 2 MILLION NANOBOTS IT IS NOT A SMALL NUMBER

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:23 pm

I intercepted the message "I" wrote. The Tarr will OVERTAKE me and my base on February First, tomorrow. Be prepared. Take your army and your protection, because you're probably next.
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby SlimeCone99 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:48 am

WARLOG 018

Hello felow scientists! We have already destroyed big part of the Tarrpocalypse the nanobots are building a giant base. It's so good to see sunlight again! I feel like we are winning this long lasting battl- wait... Is that a LAB?! LEO... LEO I'M HERE!!! LEOOOO... Nothing... Leo if you receive this message please get outside I have a Mech-Suit for you. We will be creating some turrets around your base... Something doesn't seem right all the Tarr you were talking about isn't here...

>END OF TRANSMISSION

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:55 am

But wait
I'm not
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:39 am

Lionmeow wrote:But wait
I'm not
Wait... oh you are in the Tarrpocalypse but where?

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:04 pm

Huh. I feel fine.
Nothing even remotely interesting seems-
Wait.
Is that a storm cloud? It seems to sunny for it to be raining.
Wait.
It's coming closer.
WHAT THE-
IT'S A TARR CLOUD! WHAT THE CRAP ARE THEY DOING HERE?
THEY'RE BREAKING DOWN THE WALLS! THIS WAS A TRUCK! YOU NEED TO COME BACK OR WE'LL ALL BE-

Code: Select all
Signal interrupted.
[String]
CICADA PROGRAM
RUNNING...

PROCESS FAILED.
BOOTING EMERGENCY RUN SYSTEM...
FAILED.

SIGNAL INTERRUPTED.

>>>MESSAGE PLAYING.<<<
[/String]

I̡͈͓̯̝̞̻͍̲͕̥̰͇̪̭̾̽ͫ͂ͦ͑̕ͅ ̨̾͋̀̀̍̄̓̾̅̂͏̧̬̥̮̜̲͕͡͝T̸̢̢̛̳̗͖̘̤̺͚̝̟̭̹̤͔͍̝̆̔ͯ̓ͫͣͨ͑ͦ̓̔͌̏ͨO̧̤͙͇̯ͯͫ͐͛̊̄̈̉ͤͣͯ̀́͟͡L̸͛͋̆ͮ̉̆͋͂͛̉̿ͪͯ̏̈͏̥̮͇̲̻͙͙͖̼̣͚̣͔̝̣͞ͅͅD̷͙̖̰̬̯̃ͤ̓͑ͤͧ̃͂̽̔̉͂ͧͮ͜ ̋̽̓̿͌̓̾̊ͨ̎ͮ͆͛ͩͯͫ̍҉̨͕̫̣͇̝͓̞̤̲̜̺̪Y̴̧̦̫͙͔̜̣̾́̈ͯ͋̒ͭ̒͢͡ͅƠ̵̧̡̺̰̻̭̐̆̒̒̿͒͗ͧ͐ͮ̂ͦͯͣ́Ư̶̙͍̙̹̣͇̹̗̪̥̮̳̪̺̓̀͂͒̿ͮ̽̍̓ͬ̋͂͂ͩ̊́͢ͅͅ.̷̈́̐ͫ̈́̃̓͌ͨ͊̅̓ͩ̒̈͑͝͏̨͖͈͓̲͔̘̫̰͢ͅ
̶̭̰̟̼̹̥̞̣̩̯͕̗͓̰̬̣ͤ͗͒ͦ̓ͨ̿̽̈̀̀͟͡N̡̧͕͉͈̺̼̟̿̏̎ͣ̎͂̅͂͐̿͂̍ͮ̚̕Ỡ̡̢̡͕̩̲̟͖͒̒ͦͬ̔̎ͤ͌ͦ́͂ͦ̊̊̉ͪ͒̕W̳̬̹̿̆͐̂̅ͯ̾̐̑̾̅̾̕͟͡͡,͉͚̖̪̗̳̜͈̄ͤ̋ͮ͗ͣ́͌ͭ̐ͪ̉͗ͧ̆ͧ̚͘ ̨͋ͦ͋́͘͏̢̧̖͇̻̹͈͎̻̣̙̭͚̖̜̮Ī̘̰̭͉̠̱̰͇̦̠̰̰͖̲̝̞̞̿̑́̍̀ͅT̵̹͔̪̞̙͂̐̉̈̑́͠'̵̧̡̧̢͉͉̥̰̭̮͍͓̓̇̇͛̒̽̌́͛̇̽̀͋ͬ͌͊̔͆ͫS̶̶̻̻̙̮̗͈̆̆̀͝ ̵̢͙̝͙̲̤̼̜̈̀ͮͣ͊ͤͨ̓͘͜T̶̨̙̥̬͙̙̟͓̰͉̻͍͚̪̙̹̥̖͂̔̉ͮ̋̈͘͜Ȋ̢͙̻̪̪̳͕̯̰̻͉͍̝̗͎͓̥̜̪̝ͩ̓͒ͦ̽͑͛̏̃ͨ̾͑̇̿̊͂ͩ̕͢͡M̢͚͕͕͎̣̜͉̟͈͓͚͓̪̜̮̊ͭ͗̃̉̿ͯ̏̌̉̀́͟Ē̥͙͍̫̮̠͓̰̩͔̰̤̅ͥ̽̏͂ͫ̾ͤ̑͊̃͗͋̀̀ͅ ̋ͯ̑ͯͬ̒̄́ͪ̄̾͒̃̉̋҉̖̩̠̳̱̥̰̺̫̳̀̀͝T̐̓ͯ̊ͤͯ͐͑̂̃ͤͯ̒̀̒́́͏̹͔͍͓͕͈̗̬̰O̴̧̭͇͖͎̣̳̞̪̱̥̹ͦͬ̒͊̍̍̍ͤ̽̈́ͦ̀͑̔́̃̚ ̒́̉̋͒̇͂̾̅͑̌ͦ̍̈͌̚҉̛͍̠͉̞̠̘̜̥͈̲͍͚͉͜F̵̸̛̰̼̪̗̈̎ͨ͂͒̐͌͆ͣͣ͌L̸̢̧͇͕̺̮̭̈ͦ̂̑ͧ͋̋ͬ̿̾̐̔ͣ͌͗͌ͯ͗͜U͑ͥ̀͂ͮ̉ͤͦͥͨ̓ͫ͒҉͏͢͏̱͙͖̬̖̼̺̕S̞̝͍̬̟͎̘͙̲̺ͣͥͧ̒̂ͪͯ͆ͭ̏̿̕͡Ḩ̹̱̫̟ͫͩ̎̑ͯ͐̚͜͠ ̛͍̺̜͈͕̙̙̖͐̏ͥ̌̌̄́ͬͣ͆ͬ̆̓̌̇͞O̴ͫͯ̅ͯ̂͛͆̑̉ͨ̆͌͋ͤ͗ͫͥ͢͏̻͔̳̬̪͖͕̩̺̬̠̰̤͓̲̥̕ͅŲ̨̛͇̭̪̰̞̺͎̲̗ͨ̓̏̀͋͂̀̓͆͌́́̕T̶̜̲̞̼̙͈̭̣̠͖̠͚̩̲͋̅ͣ̉̆̏ͩͮ͌ͦ̀͜͡͞ ̡̧͎͖͉̭͓̤͙̗̤͍͙̗̝̯̦̂ͤ̎͌͝ͅO̮͓̝̮̬͙͉̩͚͇͉͙̳͕̲̻̤ͦ̇́͂̋͌̾ͯͮ̓̽͞͠L̴̨͋̏ͩ̓͗̐ͥ҉̢͖̼̳̖͔̱̀'̷̸̭͎̯͍̜̙̠̰̱͈̫͈̙̬̜̹̙͚ͪ͗ͣ̆̑̒ ̴̸̢̪͍̟͇̝̝̘̘̞͖̻͈̗̉ͬͪͧ̒ͧ̊̂̓̿̀͞ͅA̧̙̣͇̗͚̹͙ͬ̌̋͗̑̾̆ͥͦͮ̊̚͘͜N̷̵̖̖̩͖̦̫̟̘̻̩̝̭̣͇̠͌̌̓͒͆͗̒ͧ̒̈́͑͘G̶͔̯̞̞͓̪͚̼͑ͥ͑̓̈̐ͭͥ̋̀̚E͍̦̼̲̲̝̰͖̬̦̳͐ͯ̆ͥ̈̓ͭͯ̈́́ͮ̃̅ͮ́̀͟͠L̢̡̜̳͓̣͖̼͖̜̰̦̮̱̙͚͉̝͓̿̈́͊ͫ̅̈ͣ̇ͭ͗́̚͡Ỏ̶͙͖͇̖̹͉̪̖̟͚̫̻̲̈́͋ͦ̋̄́ͥͥ͗ͤͦ̍ͦͬͤ͑̀͝͡.̢͎̥̹͖͙͖̘̻̜͎̗͈̗̠̭̗͓͙̋̍̽͋̾ͦͪ͑̓̽̐̓̾̓͜͡ͅ
̹̹͓̠̭̇̏̂̍ͪ͌ͦͦ͆ͬ͂ͣ͗̀F̲͉̺̬̲͈ͪ͒̃̎̽̅̅̕͠͞Ȯ̢̢̼̯̭̪͕͕͇͓̖̠̮͓͔̪̏ͬ̌̔̒̕ͅR̐ͦͭ̑͋̔̒ͩ͐͑͛ͦͭ̉̒̆͊ͪ͢͏̶͙̘͉̣̕͟ ̶̗̞̯̫͈̫̳̪̣̩͍̗̖̦̳̭̟̗ͯͦͭ̑̓̇̎͂ͬ̿̀͋ͪͮ́̚̚͜͟͞G̣̖̤͍̳̞̐ͤ̄ͣ͒̾͘͠O͎͍͈̞ͯ͑ͪͩ̅̀̃ͮ̉̈́̓͗̒̎ͥ͋́ͤ̕͘ͅͅǪ̧̦̖̮̊̂͆ͤ̋͝D͊̑͛ͧ͆̏̉̀̈͑̂ͭ̎̃̋̌҉̷҉͍̤̩͉̮̼̖̭͚͓͔̰̥̤̖͎͕̹ ̸̱̱̖̺͐͆͒̾̂̀ͦ͌̽̃ͭ̆̃̈̉̒͂͌ͯT̨̥̟̖̯̜̤̹̠̤͓̓̐̿̓ͨ͐͛ͦ͢͝H̵̴̡̹̦̳̦͑̆̾̾̓̋͜Ḯ̵͉̼̺̫̓̄̋ͦ͒̃́ͅS̸͙̥̩̯̭̖͎̮͉̩ͦ̃ͥͦͨ͛͐̅ͦ͊ͬ͜͢ ̨̠̤͚̟̫̭͚͉̻̗͎̟̹̩͎͉̩ͦͫͭ̑̓̈͆̆̒͆͂ͦ̽͒̄̀ͅT̵̹̺̰̜͙̥̣̭̀̾̍̑̉̐ͪ͊̓̂̐́̚Ï͈̼̫̬̣͎͕͚͙̉ͨ̑̇̅̉ͭ̊ͫͭ́̍̏́́͡͞M̸̢͎̻͈͎͙̺̯͈͉͙̯̭̱̃̽̉ͤ̔͊̒̀ͪ̚͝Ẹ̵̛̣̭̗̜̹̳̣̪̯͇͇̣̰̜ͩ̀ͤ͂͒͂͑ͪͥ̐ͯ͒̊̔ͭ̂̆͐̚͢.̵͇̼̻͖͙̺̭͕̐ͪͩ̾̍̎ͣͧ̍ͧ͋͊̚͘͘͜ͅ
̶̧͎̦̮͓̜ͨ̊ͭ̈͂̈́̊͐ͩ̏̾̄͋͋ͨͧ̒̄͋͘͝Y̵ͭ̒ͩ̐̔̋ͣͤ͂҉̱̰̭͉͎̺͟Ȍ̧̧̳̩͓̱̗̠̦̥̟̰̣͍̜̱͔̻̬̖̖̐̎ͧͩ̈́ͪ́̑̓ͦ͟Ü̶̞̭̖͓͍̬̱̜̩͇̳͉̼̬̘̗͌͋͊̐͂ͪ͘ͅ ͒̒̅́͌ͪ͊̐͋͐͏͞͏̢̭̝͖͈̥͍̬̰͕̳̥̞̠͖̲T̥̯̬̱̫̩͈͕̣̻͓͋̋͑̓́̌̉́̕͠Ŗ̵̷̛͖͖͙͚̱̀͆̆ͤ͛͢I̵ͦͪ͒ͬͤ̃̂̿͗̄̓͞͏҉̘̝̺̻̟̖̻͖̯̲̤̭̫͜ͅĔ̶̤̰̲͙̯̾̏ͬ͗͒̈́̇ͦ̾̀̃̋ͭͬ̑͟D͇͓̬̝̩̣͍̺̠̯͖̭̼̞̰ͤ͊̃͒̿̅́͝͝͠ ̡̪̗͔̲͓̞͈̬̼͉̤̮͍͖̥̙̩̈̆̄̔̈ͧͤͯ̊͗̎̍̉ͪ͑ͨ͌̚͘T̴̝͚͉̺̤̞̭̝̻̖̪͈ͤ̂̽ͩͭͅO̵̬͔͚̪̗̖̺̙̰̤͚͈̘̙̤̺̭̮ͧ̐̾̑͋ͮ͐ͧ̆͒̿̉̐̄ͦ̀́̀̚ͅ ̖̠̙̟̞̝͙̤̝̩͇̬̠̼̲̽͐̎͑ͦ̇͛̆̈̉ͤͫ̍̑̐͋͢͢S̜̼̼̝̫͉͈̯̫̯̙͖̗̈́̐̀͐͊ͧ̽́ͣ̓ͤ̊͑͆̔͢͡͠A̸ͯͬͩ̄͌͐̒̀҉̤͎̞̜̘̗̲̖͔̝̗̯̭̬͝Vͥ̄̿̂͂͆ͧ͗͗͌̉ͯ̐̈̐͟͡҉̷̭͈̹̯̟̲̮͠È̇̆ͨ͗ͨͫ͂̂̋̓ͭ́́͡͞҉̯̟͎͎̤̣̝͔͙̗̱̼̹̠̬ ͛͋̈́͊͐ͤͨ͏̵̸̳͕̠̰͈̩̲͚͍̬͉͙͠H̴̓͑̿͊͛̌ͮ͗̍ͭͧ͑͋̐̍̊ͬ́͢͢҉̭͕̬͇̘̘͇̳̥̮̣͕̫I̸̛͔̻̜̹̤̩̭̠̟̬̅̓̈ͣͥ̒̑͊̇͋ͪ̄͑͋́̚͡M̧͖̟̼̟̎ͤ̽̉̾̄́͝͡͝.̵̴͕̺͖̯͎͐ͧ͒̓͛ͥ͊̇ͮ̓̾̒͐͐̅̚͡͠
̵̸͓͎̘̥̹͉̺̝̙̝͔̯̱ͧ̓̍͊̇̉̈́͋̓̽̆ͅY̦̼̫̟̪̔̍̓̃̈͌͛̂͒͝O̮̘̜̜̹̞̯̜̣͙͎͎̹͔̩̤͗͊̃͆ͦͩͮ͑͊ͨ̀͘͝U̵̢̨͍̤̟͕̜̦̝̫̺͔ͩ̽ͥ̋̈́̐͌̈̊̀͘ͅ ̙̦̠̦̭̠͖͕̝̺͉̦͖̟̹̱̎̒̿ͮ̈ͧͪ̀̀̀͘͟T̡̧̙̱̤͎̙͉̤͙̫͇̣̭̲̬͈̀ͯ̔̓̆ͬ̃̀͜͠Ŗ̰͕̺ͦ̌̌́̀̽̔̍͝ͅI̷̡̻̖͕̥̠̪̳̲̫͓̲̬ͨ̎̃̋̎ͨͮ̽ͣ̃ͣ̏ͣ̚͘Ę̶̧̲͚̭͍̹͍̦̯̞̜̮̭͗ͩͭͮ̀ͭͯ̄̋͌̒̉ͨ̄̋ͩ̃ͣ̚͘͜Ḋ̛̛̠̩̠̟͈̱̮̪͈̪̗͕̤͈̪ͨ͛̚͡͞ͅ ̴͈̭̝̘͈̯͓ͮ̽ͮ̒̂̆͡T̡̮̝͍̭͈̞̒ͦ̓̍̇ͥͧͨ͑̿̽̍͒̔̉͟͠O̶̭̹͔̺̘̥͓͕̦̖̼̯̭̱̗ͬͯͨ̃̓̚̕͠ ͇̦̣͓̗̳̯̪͙̩̱̓̿̀̽ͬ͒ͩͩͫ̆̀ͮͮ͛̅̀̐͝͝S̶̶̠̥͎̯̭͈͍̰̭̤͉̄ͥ͆̿̔̇ͬͨ̑̃̆̇͌̾̿̊̎̚̕͡Å͌ͭͤͭ͋͘͏̶̧̮̣̱̖̰̠͇̙̼̠̲̳͙ͅV̶̧̰͖͈ͮ̏̋͂͐̇̾ͥ̽̎̓̕͘͢E̡̋͛ͨ̏̋̑̓ͣ͑ͤͣ̚͘͠҉̧̩͈͙̤ ̡͆͛ͬ͂̉͛̑͒̈́ͭ͋̾̅͋͏̝̲̞̠͇̬͘ͅU̶͕͓̭̫̪̠̬̥̩̗̱̿̄̇͗͌̑̈́̈́̓̉͌̌̀́̚͜ͅS͆̾̄͐ͤ̉͒ͪ̐̍̓͋̔͐ͣ͏̹̱͖̯͉̫͍͎̰͖̼̳̙̠͘͟.̧͔̹̳̖̭̗̦̦̐͂̈̃̏͋ͧ̅ͤ͑ͤ̽ͣ͆̒͊̊̇ͨ͟͝
ͬ̍̈́̑ͣͤ̒̍͒͂҉̼̲̠͕͝B̴̖̜̪̝̎̿̆ͣ͊́̚Ư̵̬̤̩̫̠̰̼̭̯̲̟̜͓͔̗̜̼͎͇ͤ͋ͮͨͣ̇ͨ͐ͧͤ̊͑̄̇́͝T̴̡̹͉̰̟͔̝̰̙͖̪͚͉̪̦̅̈̑ͥ͂̈͑̑ͬ̀̕ͅ ̡̏́̽̉̂ͦ͋͏͙̙̱̦̯̝̱͓͓̠̳̺̲ͅY̵̩͔͎̖̦̳̠͓̦̮̪͂ͤ̓ͥͩͩͫ͆ͤ̅̽ͮ̊͑̚͘O̝̩̱͎̪͎̺̤͎̣̗̯̟̭̩͔͖̪̭ͯͪͩ̄̍͋ͦ̿̈́̄̏̓͠͠͝͠Ṳ̯̞̳̮̗͍̪̺̫̗̱̏͑ͤͨͧ̇́͢ͅͅ ̧̄̒ͭ̔̍̓̓̅ͪ̑̓ͬ̑ͣͦ͋͘͞͏͇͍̤̺͔̙͚̝̳͈̺O̷̡ͩ̆̅̂̅̕͏̗̟̬̯̥͓̮̣̟͈̟͔̥̩͕̩ͅͅN̸̢͐͐̓̉ͪͫ͌͌ͩͪ͑͌́҉͕̼̖͙̞͈̕L̫̯͕̯͎ͬͥͦͩ̎̄̉́̔̓̎ͤͭͥ͠͝Y̲̝̪̩͉͓̻̳͚͔͓̥̺͌̈́̎̏͛̿ͧ̉̾ͯ͆ͬ͑ͯ͘͜͝͡ͅ ̖̙͙͎̯̤͍̟̲̬̦̮̘̰͉̼̀͋̉̔ͤ̃̎̀̾͘͘͡Š̡̫̠̮̥͖̖͖̝͇̟̱̭̞̭̳͖ͮ̊ͬ͒̃̈́͐̉͑̈̈́ͬ͑̂̈́̀́͢͡ͅỮ̖̱̺̼̞̜̘ͮ̆͐͑́̌ͨ͌͒͋ͧͦͫ̽̅̚͞C͌͗̊͋̋ͥ͑ͮͣ̔̏̓ͮ̀̌̒ͮ͏̧͕̻̠̭͙͈̜̖̀͜͡C̷̳͈̼̗̠͎͙̥̖̜̠̯̀͗ͮͪ̏ͣ́̄ͦ̓̾͐͐̚̕͝Ḛ̷̲̥̤̝̹̹̲͇̉ͫͯ͊́ͣ̏̀ͭͦ͗̈́͟͠É̸̸̬̠̩̘̲͔̬̘̩̳̦̗ͪ͒̈̈̿͆ͧ̾ͣ̀̂͊͆̎͘D̨̢̯̞̘̺͙̟͔͊ͩ̽ͧ́͜ͅͅȨ̞͔̞̪̹̬͎͙̰̖͍͍̫̼͈̭̉̊̅ͨ͐ͣ͒͞ͅD̷̴̶̢͍̤͍͖̤̺̯ͮͣ͗ͧ̃̂̇̂́̾͑ͤͭ̉ͯ̑ͬͬ ̡̦̝͔͔͔̳͌̑͊ͪ́̉̈͛ͪ̓̀̋̐͐̎͝Ị̡̤̪͉̤̲̯̈́ͫ̀̿̒̀ͅN̴̴ͬ̄̋̿̈́͂ͨͫ͡҉҉̪͈̤̫̝͈ ͇̫̥̟͕͙̬ͨ̔͒ͤ̔̂́́́́̀͞͠S̢͎̰̠͕̳̾̃̇̑ͧͣͥA̢͍̘̦̙̤̰̯̯ͮ͆̀ͤ̀ͤͧͨ̾͑̽ͪͣͤ͗̂̇̐̒͘͜V̶̠̹̠̥̫̼̳̻͈̤̭̰̫̘̾͊̅̿͘͘͠İ̵̳͇̙̱̻̙̲̦̤̪̅́ͪͪͦͯ̍ͭ͂̔̍̄̚ͅN̴̯̗͙̺̺̞̫̟̥͚̔ͤ̅̚͢ͅĢ̵̸̝̘̹̰̟ͮͣͧ̐̆̅ͦ͒̈͛̒̏̋̐̄̀͑͟͜ ̨̱̬͍͚̞̰͕̟̩̟̙͔̌͊̀͛̈͑ͭ̋ͧ͗̇͐̎͡ͅY̢̯͙͉̝̩͇̫͖͈̣̍ͭͩͭ̾́́̚̚ͅȮ̆̎͌ͫ͆ͩͬͨ͆̃ͫ̿̅̅̈́̚͏͉̼̜̞̼̻͘͠U̶̡͈̲̗̗̬̣̱̙͙͈̥̪̦͇͍͊͋͐͑ͦ̃̿͐ͨͣͤͩͣͤ̌ͪ͠R̢̬̥͔̼̥̭͔̜͕͖͍͙̲̀̈́ͤ͂ͫͥS̷͙̘͓̮̟̹̯̫͈̠͕̜̮̣͎̪̜̖̪̽ͮ̓̍̉̏͗͑͆̏ͭͩ̂͞͞Ḙ͎̝͇̠̫̩̥̯̬͈̪ͥ͒͗̌ͦͣͦ̋ͮ͋̽̓̽͑́̔̋́́̚͘͡ͅL̴͛ͪ̾ͩ̎̾̈́ͤ̋̿̎̌͊̂͊ͭ͐҉̹̹̥̼̖͔͎͈̹̺̯͚͍̤̺̼̯ͅF̶͍̩͈͙͔̖̘̮̲̲͇̄ͨ̐͌ͭ́͟.͋ͧͯ̊̉̈́̑͐̈́̽̍̑̿ͤ̍ͧ͒͐̓͏͏̧͏̡͈͍̤̭̼͓̯̲̪͓̥͙̮̹͙͎
̢̜̩͖͇̦̳̭̀͊ͭ̇̀͂͞Ẃ̢̧̫̰͎̙̪͙̜͈͉̻̱̘͚̘̤̮͍̰͐̌ͪ̈ͪ̀̀E̷̢̫̹̫͇̲̩̥͉̳͚͈̞̭̠̝ͮͭͥ̓̄̉̍̀̒ͣͯ͂ͬ̓̌̑ͨ̇̕͢ ̛̖̻͙͍͔̭̉͊͐̎ͭ̽̽̅͆ͦ̅͐ͨͣ͒͢͜W̷̤̘̰̤̻͚̗͉̞̹̪̮͋̊̓ͫ͐̕I͚͉̰̩͙͓̰̞̬̥̮̣̮̠̼͌̈̿̓͗͊͑͂͆̉̉̒͒͒͑͘͜͟L̷̮͎͖̝̹͕͕̼̠̅̔̍̈̂̐ͭͮ̿̊̍͗ͪ͌ͧ̅ͬ͠ͅL̢̧͖̗̜͍̳͍̝̟̙͙̊͑͂̈́͊̊̑́ͫͥ͛ͬ̎͌ͦ̌ͥ̈̀̀ ̛̛̦̙͖͖̪̣͚̰̬̥͈̜̰̋ͭ̎̎͑͐ͦ̂ͫ̋̊̈́̒̋ͤͩͧ́L̷̡̧̥̯̗̝̮̱̭̱͔̜̪̹̣͇͕ͫ̋ͯ͊̌́ͩ̓̋ͧ̑́ͪ͋ͤ̂̆͊͜Ê̶̴̠̙̳͉̝͔̠͈͎̭̭̰̼̰̻͕͚̇̄ͫͥ̒ͯͬ̓ͥ̿́̆͛͌̑̂̌̕͘͡ͅͅT̢͊̒ͧͩ́̑ͦͪ̆͊̍̽̔̾̀̚͏̝̫̞̺̖̦͝͞ͅ ̵̸̴̡̡͔̣̘͓̝̜̭̟̥͇̩̦̉͗͗͌Ŷ̸̅̎̏̍̆̒̀̽҉̢̢̙̳̹̟͓̩̲͎̰̟ͅO̵ͪͮ̔̄͌̋͗͌ͬ̓̉̈ͫ͋͊́̕͡҉̷̭͉̫̙̮̝̻͙̝͈͉͕Ủ̸̢̨͔̜͙͉̭̒̃̂̔͊ͪ́͠ ͣ̐̾͒́ͩͭ̚͟͏̸͍͓̪̩́́Ǵ̄̒ͩ̎̑̄̿̌ͨ̈̈̓ͤͪͨ͘͠͞͏̲͇͖̫̦͙͚͔O̴̧͕̥͔̲̯̠̙̣͇͎̠͖͔̻͇͔ͦͯ̒̓̃̉̌̌̎̄̽̏͑ͩ̿ͧ̈̚,̨͔̱͈̯̙̗̮͖̦̗͈̜͎̞̻̞̤̈́ͭͬ̃ͥ̊̋ͩ̀̃͊̾͢ ̷̧͙̦̰̬͇̯̉ͣͬͪ̈͑ͯ̆̇ͭͦ̉̿̓ͮ͗̽͊͘C̖͔̬͇͉̲̝͔͙̥͎̮̲̟̼̮̞̺̻ͬ̅ͣ̍͑ͥ̔̒̂̒͞Ǫ̷͚͉͚̱̱̞̫̖̝̫͉̼̠̱̞̩̪͛̎̿̽͗ͯ͌ͤ̍ͭ̉͐͊̆ͬͧ̇̔̚͜N̢̢̲͈̼͍͈͚̼̱̯̻̳͇̗̗͈̲̔̿͂̄̋ͩ̌͡Eͬ̂͋̎̿̿̌͌͗̾̈́̏ͭ̌ͦ̐͗̆ͫ̕͝͏̼̝͚̯̣̯̤̼̝̣̪̜̮Ỉͨ͒ͥͮ͐̃ͮ̾͋ͥ͛̅̄͆̈́҉̴̡̘̠͎̞̫̘̳̬̥̮͉̠̳͢ͅͅR̰̦̤͍̹̫̹̀͛̔̀̚͢Ȩ̧͇̭̗̱͈̥̗̺̙̣͔ͪ̑̍̇͐͆͗̃ͤ̇̾̎̈́.̶̢̭̪̫̙͙̟̼͎̹̦͙͕̜̺͕̠͓̤̳ͪ̽͂͆̊̄̐̊͒ͥͤ͌̊̒́̄͛̚̚͟͜͡
̛̠̱̟͇͂ͦͯ̂ͯͣͫ̑̓͝͡ͅĄ̧̡̛̟̫̻̟̥̳̙͍̼͉̫̳̺̤͆͒ͥ͋́S̸̢̺̦̥̳̪̲͔͖̦̱͔͉̻̗̀ͩ̓̈́ͧ͞ ̷͙͚̦͇̩̮̝͚͎̦͈̞̑̊̔͐ͭ̄͂̐͑̒̍͢͠͞͡Ḟ̷̷̡͖̱̲̦̖̱̳̝͕̖̹͓͍̫͇͚͙͍͋̆̉͢͝ͅO̧̤͍̜̪͉̪̳͔̪̝̩͈̫͓̺̼ͩ̀̅̌ͭ̎͗͂͐̈́́ͩ̚͜͝ͅŖ̶̛͓̰͇̺͆͐ͣ̽̿̉̽̏̾ͦ̓͡͞ ̢̛̍̍̅͂ͩ̔ͯ̇̊ͧ̋͆ͩ̀͑ͧ̚͏̺̥̤͖͓̲L̡̐ͨ̿̒̉͘͏͕̟̦̲̪̤̠̳̠͉̺͚͙̜̟͙̜E̛̯̤̩̼̣͙̓̽͐̂̓̽̽Ȏ̧͈̮͈̞̳̭̲̯̪̺̩̭̲̝̫͇̭̗ͫͩ̒ͨͣ͆̿ͯ̐̚͟ͅ,̢̧͇̺͉̭̼̣͎̼̥͍͚̯̥̙͚͔̪̤̳̽͗̑̇́́̈́͂̇ͯ̔̀ ͚̩̘̥̭̬̮̲̦̘ͦͮ̔ͥͪͭ̇̆ͨͤ͗̀̚͜H̵̻͖͕͈̜͇̬̘͔̮͇̖͈̥̓̈̄́͘͢͟ͅE͌̇̄̄̔ͪͣͬ͝҉̧͚̙̬͕̪̗͔̟̤͝ ͗ͭ̽̅ͪ̔̊ͧ̂͛̉̾͂̏̎͒̀̂̌͏͙̼̞͓̘͞Į̷̡͖͖̦̩̣͚̰̟̉ͦͣͭ̚͘̕S̎ͮ̊̿̏̀͡҉̟̬̤̦̱̳̫̞̜͢ ̤̲̭̪̻͕̖͎̯͚̥̜̯͔͂͊͑̉̾̉́͋̋͢͞͞͡L̷̨͔̩̙̦̩͓̼̄̂̈ͭ̐͌̓ͮ͂͊̓ͨͭ͑̈ͯ̕͠ͅͅE̸̛̗̟̱̤͍ͭ͆́ͫ̈̒̀͐͑ͫ̆ͤ͗̄̈̃͛ͪ͛͢F͆̃̓ͮͪͯ̐͏̞̟̞͖̩̼͎͇͙̼̕Ṫ̢͚͎̻̺̙͙̩̖̤̯̻̼̞̭͍̌̑̐ͨ͗̓̅ͨͯͮ̉ͤ̀̕ͅ ͐̈͛ͫ̾ͬͯ҉̢͍͓͕̺̦͝Ȉ͈̻̟̲͎͖͓͖̜̭͔ͬ̃̿̓̽ͧ̈̎̏̔ͤ̃ͥ͂͆ͥ͡N̴͑̓̅̆́͊ͫͥ̏ͫ̇̊̓͂͂͑҉̤̮̪̘̞̬ ̛̯̖̠͕̬̜͕̼̗̘̼͓͔͔̝ͪ̾̽͆ͩ͋͑ͫ͆̉̂̋ͮ̓ͣ̇̓́͝Ţ̛͓̞͇̗̮̪̹͍̪͉̦̰̘̰͍ͨ̓͑ͯͬH̲̝̥̼͎̱̣̹̯͎̜͙̘̭̼͎̯̺͐͋̃ͧ͘͟ͅÊ̈́ͧͪ̂͂̔͐̑ͦ̒̌͒͟҉̥͍̞̝͓͎̙̪̱̠͉ͅ ͒̽̓ͣͫͭ͑̎̅ͤ̎̿̄͌҉̧̭̳̮̟̜͖̰̦̻̝ͅH̵ͦͨ̊̀̾̆ͬ́ͣ̏̽҉̛̣̹̳̲̳̙̹̳̜͎̪À̸̵̹͕̼̞͉͕̗̲̤̗͚̺̦͔͑͛̈̉ͫ͋͗ͤ̓ͫ͑̿̀N̡ͭ͆ͨ͊ͯ̽̔ͮ̇ͩ̇̎̀̏ͮ҉̧̧̢̳̼͇̯͕͓̲̣̮̬̬̰̣̻̳͇D̡̖̥̞͙͙̮͌͗̓ͯ̉͊́̀̕͞S̷̔ͥ̊͌͛͐ͣ̋͂̋ͩ͐͆̇̕͏̜̦̗̺̩͉̳̖̥̺̯̲̱͕͙̤̣ ̴̧̠̖̞͚̲̗̝͕̥̣̞̭̘͕͓͓͙̜̌̇̂̀͋̃͒̉̇͊ͣ̍ͤͨ͌͋̀͠ͅO̸̱̭̙̱͍͙͈̯͔̯̝̘̩͖͔͐͗̎͐ͦ́F̋ͧ͆̍̅̅͊͐̚͏̳͈̗͚̪̭̗̻͠ ̸̸̨̻͎̩͓̾͛͌͛͑͋̚H̷̶̷̰͕̘͎͇̮̔͆ͫ̕͟I̵̪͚̮̭͋͐͊͗̀́͑ͩͧ͜͞S̶̵̠̺̼̲̤͓͖̪̰̠̖͍̏ͩ͛̅͂̍ͬͩͪ͒ͭ͂͋̈́̉́ͅͅ ̴͕̝̘͉̭̩̩̳͚͔̅͊ͣ̈́̈́ͫ̚̚̕ͅİ̢̧̺̜̳̭̖̠̜͓̺̺͉̞̬̩̥͎̘̤̃͌̓͛̓͒͆̉ͨ̕̕Ṃ̶͉̟͍̆̍̓̄͒͌͐̆̓ͭͥ̓̐̌̍̊̅̕̕͝P̷̛̯͖͉̖̲͍̦͓̰̮̟͍͇̳̼͚̿ͣͩ̋ͩ͐͒̔́͡Ơ̸̹͓͙̪͙͎̻͎̩͇̟̖̾̒͌̾̒ͥͥͬ̎̂̇ͩ̓͆̊̚ͅͅS̿̈́̅͌̉ͩ̀̽͒͆̈͏̖̝̼̼̯̩̻͖̥͕̟̘͕̱͉Ţ̸̫̤̩͖̼̹͎̜̩̦͙̺͕̖̼̙ͣ͂̇̏ͦ̔ͥ̎̊͛̑̆͐ͬ͘͡ͅO̜̱͓̻̼͎͕ͯ͊͂̀̚͜R͇̰̘̜̳̭̙̼̠̤ͩ̿ͮͮͤ̊̌ͦ̄̑̽ͪ͗͟.̶̧̰̠̤̬̼͚̯̩͙̮̜͚̲̣̼̬̎̀ͩ̅̓̑ͣ͋̓̍͐̓ͬ͟
̱͔̳̝̭̹̘̯̩͖̱̹͊̋͌͂̉ͫ͡͠͠͝͠I̥̟͔͕̲ͥͪͣ̀̀͢ ̶̘͍̦̭̫̱̭͈̯͍͕̮̩̬̹ͮͫ͐ͥ͗̎̏̃ͬ͗̓͌ͯ̉̚̚̚W̊ͦ͗̋̎̃̀ͫ͊̿̐ͤ̂͐̃ͦ̚҉̷͇̯̥̟̞̩͎͎̖̭̻̩̠͟ͅͅỊ̶̵̥͕̹̞͎͈̮͈͉̖̱̪͚͆̄̆̉̀́͝ͅŞ̴͖̘̞̱͓͎̖͖͖̥̱̫̺͔̞̭̱̝̐͐ͭ̽̄́͂͛̊̀̇ͪ͆ͨͮ͋̒̑ͅḨ̒̊ͣ̑̅ͮ̍̅̊ͪ̃̇̇̎͘҉̮̭͎̗͎̻̥̞͓̱͍̦̖̥͘̕ͅͅ ̸̸̻̩̹̘̬̜̗̱͔̯̪̤̠͎̅̊̃͐̉̈ͬ̇ͦ͆͛ͭ̑ͅṪ̓̎ͦ̇́̃̽͞͏̮̼̳͔̞̥̤̙̼̠̝̥̹̻̜̜͚̪H̡̱̘̯͎̱̙̒̂ͭ̈ͨ̓̓̆ͥ͢Į̛̖̗̣̟̭̤̠̫̻̯̫͈̼̟̑̿ͦ͛͗ͣ͐̀ͯN̶̜̱͚̯̘̘̫̫̘͍̜͖͖͚̘̅̇̑̅̏ͪ͐ͣ̏͑̍̾ͦ̑̉̑̈̀̕͝ͅG̸̟͓̲̰͕̻͇̦̬̩̼͕̟̮̙̲̬͉ͥ͊ͬͫ͛̏̅̔̏S̵̨̟̝͙̮̰̝͐̂̈͗̅̇ͤ͆̀͜͝ ̸͚̻̱̱̳͇̘̰̼̹͎̥͇̖̰̝̫ͥ͑̾̏̋̽̐̍́ͫ̑ͧͯ̽͂͢͢͠Ẇ̶̵̛͓̬̠̝̞̟̳̻͕̹̙͆ͪ̋̒͌͌̇͌̈ͮ̚ͅE̢̧͎̤͔̹̣͚̝͓̟͙̮̮͕̱͎̹̼̓̇ͧ̃̎̓̀ͧ̇̄ͮ̋̚̚͢R̍͑̑̿ͩ̀͛̒͏͠͏̶̯̥̱͙̠͔̖̟̠̣̤̙͉̭̝̱E̶̡̬̩̮̘͍̝͕͋̃̓͒ͧ̓̎̋̾͌̀ͅ ̧̻̯̯̦̭͚̤̘̠͓͉͉͕̣̜̮̮̼̉̄̀͗ͭ̾̅̋͋ͥͤͤ̋̆ͯ̚͘͜͞D̴̢͙̞̰̺̼͙̙̦͈̰͕̱ͪ̆ͪ͆̌̾̅̌ͨ͂ͩ̋̔̓̓̔́̚͜Ì̙͚̜͔͓͍̳̪̖̼̖͇̰̬̝̝͖ͦ͑͛̒̿̃ͫ͂̃͗̚͘͠F̋̈͐̾̓͌̓ͨͨ͑́́҉̮̬̣̫͔͙͍̳̞͓̜̘̫̤͡F͔̘̙̥̳̼̤̘̜̰̳͉̖̳͔͎̜͓̆̃ͪ̒̓͐ͧ́ͣͤ̃́̚͟͞͠͠E̸̸̛̛̹͕̙̜͔͍̳̺̫̠̤̙͍̦̙̒̐ͥ͑ͤͣ̒ͭ̿̔͒͒̏̐̚͟R̨̯͉̼͈̯̬̙̰͎͓̰̰͓͇̘͕̐̿ͣ͋̆̑̎ͨ̿͒̀͆̚̕͘͘Eͬͬͮͮͪͭ͑͊҉̜̭͎̜̖̬̲͎̬̺̻̰͇̗̖̩͘Ņ̤̰͚̝̙̅̈̃̋ͣ̐̓̄̔̐̋ͨͤ͌̍̅̆͜T̷ͭ̽̔̊̍̈́̊͆̽͂̾ͯ̓͞͏̷̼̳̲̝̗̦̳̖͓̪̥̬ͅ.̸̨̠͍̦͖͈͈ͫ̉ͩ̒̇͊ͦͤ͗͟
̧̧͍͖̜̟̖̞̝ͤͪ͋͞ͅU̸̢̟͖̪̥̬̤͉̰͚̺͚̙͋͌ͩ̄̆̓̅͌ͧ͗́ͅͅŅ͇̭̹͍̗̺̝̦̍̈̀́̽͌̉ͩ̾̓ͧͨ̓̏ͫͩ͞F̸̛̤̝͕̮͖͌̓̍̔̿̍ͣ̆͌́̏̿̈͊̔ͩ̀͡͠ͅÕ̵̮͎̣̘̟̭̠̞̖̹͉ͮ̊ͬ̎̄ͮͩͩ̏̃͗̏͟͝R͋̇́̈́ͧ̔̃̂͏̵͠͏̡̯̝̜̬͔̞̙͉̝ͅT̙͖̥̣̩̘̠͈̟̩͓̩̖̯̤̗ͧ̓ͪ̌̊̈́̆̾̌̽̽͊̂͘͡U̔̃͆̋̽͏̸̷̨̥̤̟͓͚̮̞̮̩͖̞͚͓̜͜N̵̓̾̏͛̌͊͂ͥ͊̃̃ͧͩ̑̈́̎̚̚̕͝҉̦̬̞̙̠̱̟̥͎̼̗Ă̴̼̞͈͉͇̯̟̰̜̜̺̪͚̦̻̼̿̏̆̈́͋͋͋ͦ̈ͦ͜͠͠T̷̛͓̰͇̦̹͂̌̏̆͋̅̎ͪ̈́ͯ̀͢E̡̧̗͇̯̞͔̭̦̼͙̬̥͚̠̻̥ͣ͊́͌̉͑͗͠͞L̳͎̱͖̈̽̒̎̊͗ͩ̚̕͝Y̴̛̰͉͓̣̹̹̣̳̟͍̗̘̆̓ͧ͒ͮ̽ͭ͆̚,̒͒ͬͮ͌̈́̉͜͡͏̗̞͕̮ ̨̛͚̭̩̲͖͍͕̤̳̹͒̈́͌̏ͣ̎ͬ̅̂ͮ̽̂͊ͬ̃̓̕͟͠Į̸̣̯̟̜ͧ͂͋ͩ̐ͩ̒̑͛͐̈́ͦ̆͆ͣ ̷̦͖͕̬̖͎̠̠ͭͤͧC̴̴̨̤̭̳̥̣͖͓͉̬̦̤͉̄̿̊͒ͬ͠ͅÅ̲̲̤̱̮͍̻͓̘̽̅͛ͪ̏̍̓ͤ̓͛͛̅͢ͅN̨͚̞͓̱͕̦̬̖̺͕̞̯̮͈̙͊̀ͬͬͣͭ̓̀ͭ͞N̗͇̠̺̯̽̂̉ͣ̈́͐ͯͤ͛͒ͤͨ̒͘͞͠Ö̷̡́͐̓̏́ͬͨ͑̑̋̽͌̏̃̋̀͋̀́͘҉͚̮͇̣̯̱͔̟̱̝̳̼̤̭̻T̙̼͇̩̮̩͎̻̥̼͇̮̯̥̈̍̔ͧ̽̐̀͡ ̵̨̜̮̗̟͕̝̞̩̜͎̪̳͔͙̲̼͇̣͇͒͆̎ͧ̔͛̓ͪͮ͑̓̐͋Tͮ̏̏̎ͣ͒͑̃̊҉̭̭̪̼̱A̴̡ͦ͌ͧͧ̋ͦ͋ͫ̆ͤ̐̍̚͡͏̵̺͎͉͇̞̰̝̫̲̻̦K͆ͣͫ̑͊̀̃ͦͤͬͤ̊ͬ͗͆ͦ̓̃̍͏́͝͏̻͎̪͔̱͎̖̗̪̩ͅͅE̥̫̦͓̔̄̃̑̏͂ͧ͊̑̍́ ̎̏́̏̐͐͗̆ͨ҉̢͖̖̜̟̤̬̩̥̣̠͇͈̱̙͙͉͚̕͢Ȁ̶̸͗̓͗̏ͩͩ͠҉̸̜̳͈̰͚͔̣͍̟̖̮N͓̲͍̗̠̲̮̗̱͍͉̙̳̯̩̬ͨ̄̐ͪ̏͗͂̑ͪ͆̂̀̕͟Y̡̪̪͇̹͔̗͎̟̙̼̗̘̼͖̦̲͚̓͒ͪͬͤ͛́ ̵̛͇̳͇̜̼̣̗̟̙͚̟̳̙͇̎̏ͯͤͩͥ̚Ç̭͇̼̻͎̟͙͚̩͔̫͔̝̗̒͆͛͑̚͝Ȟ̷̫̱̦̩̱̺͚̼͚̫̣̥̹̭̙̿̈̄ͯ̊̽̃̎ͨ̏̉͋̋̽́̈́̕͢͟A͖͍̠͉͚͉̥͇̪̣̤͖͍ͩ͑̔ͧ̌ͧ́̚̚͟ͅN̨̟͍̬̣̰͕̞͎̻͎̺̜̙̠͕͖̘̣͛ͤ̿̈́̄̽̓͆ͭ̂͊ͬ́̈́̕͜͡C͂̾̿̍̈͒ͦ̌͛͏̴̶̡̝͕̹͈͕̖̝͎̖̜̗E̛̛͇̖͓̮͇̘͇̗̼̞͍ͦ̑͆̉̎̓ͪ̿̅́͜S̡̡̩̤̬̙͖̦̱͙̼̭͓̲͔͚̹̈́ͧ̾͛͞.̷̤̝̭̻̲̺ͤ͑̑ͪ̐͑͋͑ͨ̏̽̎̑̿
̨͗̑̊͆͗ͪͣͣͬ̒͏̷̹̹̺̗͇̠͎̤̠̥͙̘̦̩̼͚̭̜G̶̛͔̟͎̩͍͇͎̩̥̱̬̘̳͚͓̜̻ͬͣ̾̉̄̈̇ͪ̚ǫ̵̗̻̮͂͐̏ͦͭ̌̍̌ͪͯͮͯ͗̓ͩ̑̓̀́ǫ̷͔̬̝̜͍̫͚̦̺͔̺̙̭̣̩̠̏͐̏͗̐̿ͨ͐͊ͫ̇̅̎̔͜͞d̢̢̺̟̼͓͖͖͎̰͕̆͗̓̿ͣ́͂̈́ͫ̏ͬ͂͟͜͞b̄̒̆ͤ̐͑͂̒́̇̀͜͢͏̗̝͎͍̦̻̺̤̝͎̩̼̩y̷̵̵̛̏̏͛̅͆҉̖̜͖̯̰͇̦̝̹͓͕̱̻͙̱ͅe̵̛͙͉̰̤̙͚͕̼͇ͪͩ̐ͫ̿̅ͥ̊̓́͜.̢̤̼͉̲̞̭̞̠̊͆̑̆̎ͧ̋ͬ͋̈͆̍͗̔ͫ̆̀̀͢

GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby Lionmeow » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:25 pm

I got out of there. Somehow. I'm not sure how, but I think I may be in that lab you saw.

Let me... ah there you are! I see that there are mechs and... the nanobots. I can't exactly the little nanobots. But I can? Hello little gu- wait. They're fighting each other. It seems it's only one right now, but it seems this one looks different from the others. The different one-- it just... killed the other one.

Wait no... it's still alive. But it's different. Now.. it's turning into the different one? A copy of the different one. Now it's... attacking the others. Oh no. This can't be good.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:10 pm

Lionmeow wrote:I got out of there. Somehow. I'm not sure how, but I think I may be in that lab you saw.

Let me... ah there you are! I see that there are mechs and... the nanobots. I can't exactly the little nanobots. But I can? Hello little gu- wait. They're fighting each other. It seems it's only one right now, but it seems this one looks different from the others. The different one-- it just... killed the other one.

Wait no... it's still alive. But it's different. Now.. it's turning into the different one? A copy of the different one. Now it's... attacking the others. Oh no. This can't be good.
OH IT'S A ERROR IN THE SYSTEM THIS THING ACTS LIKE SOME TYPE OF CANCER... Leo meet me at the base we have to dicuss some things

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:20 pm

Hey. I'm here.

This thing here? That's the little growth. Or, one of 'em at least.

We need to act fast, else there may be a full fledged wa...
Huh? Oh... I've been having strange moments of deja vu recently. I'm sure it's nothing.

Those Tarrpocolypses are combining, and fast. We need to get this nanobot issue out of the way soon, before they fully combine and...
Sorry, deja vu again.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:58 am

Lionmeow wrote:Hey. I'm here.

This thing here? That's the little growth. Or, one of 'em at least.

We need to act fast, else there may be a full fledged wa...
Huh? Oh... I've been having strange moments of deja vu recently. I'm sure it's nothing.

Those Tarrpocolypses are combining, and fast. We need to get this nanobot issue out of the way soon, before they fully combine and...
Sorry, deja vu again.
Ok lets get the most we can, we will grow it on a ambient similar to your lab. The base is a few kilometers from here you can enter your mech-suit now. There is something I want to show you

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:02 am

Huh... I feel fine.
What happened?
Everything seems normal...
What happened?
Literally nothing changed.
What happened?
I think I'm okay.
What happened?
Everybody, are you okay?
What happened?
So, what do we do now?

Uhh, what was that nanobot problem?
I'm heading down right now.

wait...

WHAT THE HE&@#$-+π¢¥£π€
... _ _ _ ...
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:06 am

GoldenLucky99 wrote:Huh... I feel fine.
What happened?
Everything seems normal...
What happened?
Literally nothing changed.
What happened?
I think I'm okay.
What happened?
Everybody, are you okay?
What happened?
So, what do we do now?

Uhh, what was that nanobot problem?
I'm heading down right now.

wait...

WHAT THE HE&@#$-+π¢¥£π€
... _ _ _ ...
ANGELO ARE YOU OK?

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:09 am

Whoa... wh- where am I?
I think I'm in the mech suit but..
WAIT there's... tarr?
Let me just...
there we go, they're gone.

Hold on, let me just get out for a sec-
what happened!?
A bunch of the mechs just were killed!
It seems familiar where it happened though...
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:24 pm

What? Nothing happened.
What are you worrying about?

Anyways, as I said, I'm heading down right now.

I see that everyone's okay. I guess we've got the crew together again. For now.
Uhh... Looks like you're in trouble.

I might be able to get a weapon to help.
Let's see...
PERFECT!
wait.
OH MY GO@#&$¢^√π•¢¢∆

... _ _ _ ...
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:07 pm

GoldenLucky99 wrote:What? Nothing happened.
What are you worrying about?

Anyways, as I said, I'm heading down right now.

I see that everyone's okay. I guess we've got the crew together again. For now.
Uhh... Looks like you're in trouble.

I might be able to get a weapon to help.
Let's see...
PERFECT!
wait.
OH MY GO@#&$¢^√π•¢¢∆

... _ _ _ ...
OK... Angelo you seem different...

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:07 pm

The nanobots... they're all... corrupted.
Never mind that-- something strange is going on.
Angelo is different... somehow.
And all of these strange things seem suspicious.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Creative