Slime Lab Log 2

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Re: Slime Lab Log 2

Postby Lionmeow » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:09 pm

ehm...

1̢̩̩̠̞̠̦ͯ͗̃͒̉̆̾3̫̙̣̭̣́ͫ̏ͬ̒̇̊͠ͅ3̵̦̯͈͇̥̻̬̅͑̉̍ͮ̎7̬͓̦̫̬̹̭͑z̢̦̐̾ͪ̾̇a̪̳͈̫̤͗l͑ͧͧ҉̺̥͚ģ͇̜͙̘̮ͫͦ̈́ͭͬ͆o̮̫̭͖̪͡
ͬ1̖͒̍̾͝3͇͉̭͓͙ͭ͘3̸͇̠̜͓̼͓̜̂ͣ̌̐̾̿7̺͉͇ͬ͛ͭ͗͑̐z̸̈͋͆̓̍ͪͭa̸̘̬͋̈́ͬ̃l͙̬ͧ̓̆͂͟ġ̜̝̹̐̽ͮ̂ͣ͡ͅó̞̺
͕̻̗ͮͪ̍̐1̱͐̓̅̄ͨ̄͊͡3̬̔̊ͧͬͦ̑3̯̟̟̤7̥̤̃̈́ͫ͝z͕̬͖̭̟̱͒̀ͫ̿͢a͚̞ͯ͆ͮ̋͐̈l̴̳̙̥̥̼g̦̗̹͍͡ő̡̝̦̄̔͒
̷͓̮̲̼̗̗͍ͩ̋͆̆̎̊1̴̬̯͍ͫ̈́3̢͓3͑̈̔͛̓7̧̖͖͗ͬͤ̾ͨz̧̞̲̲̣͙̠̏ä̮́͌̌͊͒ͥ͡l̠͙̑͋ͣ͌ͥg̮̓̇̇͂̄͊õ̦̒͡
͒͌̓̏̉͒̈́͝1͉̓̈́ͭ̈̊ͣ3ͫ3̛̤̻͈̺̻̖ͣ7̻̥͍̙͢ẓ̢̈́̓ͪ̆̌̚ā̵̝ĺ̘͕̞̩̀̑̒̐ͪ̃g̛̼̳͇̗͍̣͚͒̓̓͑ͪͩo͖̕
̳̥͕̬͚̔ͦ͋̾̽͘1̟͕͙ͦ̓͋̒͝3̡̰͍̰͙̺̙̅ͨͮͣ̍̾3͈̫̽7̇ͭ͛́ͮ́z̮̻͍̕a̟̞͎̿̿ͅͅl̄̐͑̐̀̏҉ͅg̗̗̮̬͍͊ͮͨͤ́o͇̣͙͖̮
̶̖͈̗̣̯̫̀1̟͈̲3̴̮͐̋3͔̞̤̞̩̼͒7̪̼̗̭͉̞̖͑͑́̕z̡͍̘̮͓̅ͥ̌̐͂̎̈́a̖̘͔ͣ̇́̾̓͒̔l̙̯̪͖̣ͮ̅͑ͣġ̹͔̫͉̬̠͖͋́o̡̜̩̞̳̰͔ͧ͗̌ͫ
̠̼̪̓ͩ̇̄͌ͧ1͑3̖̱̬̰̤̤͔͋͂͝3͗́͗7̜̲̥ͬ̎̐́͊ͮ̍ž̬̭̬̻͓̖ͯ̌ͭ͒ͯ̾a̧̫͎͙̙͂ͣ̌͒ļ̘͎̦̾̈ͅg̝̜̰̯͔͚̒́ͭ̆͌̌́o̙̯̣̬̼͖͌͐̓͂͑̌̊

and YAN if it helps.

1337zalgo
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:20 am

Lionmeow wrote:ehm...

1̢̩̩̠̞̠̦ͯ͗̃͒̉̆̾3̫̙̣̭̣́ͫ̏ͬ̒̇̊͠ͅ3̵̦̯͈͇̥̻̬̅͑̉̍ͮ̎7̬͓̦̫̬̹̭͑z̢̦̐̾ͪ̾̇a̪̳͈̫̤͗l͑ͧͧ҉̺̥͚ģ͇̜͙̘̮ͫͦ̈́ͭͬ͆o̮̫̭͖̪͡
ͬ1̖͒̍̾͝3͇͉̭͓͙ͭ͘3̸͇̠̜͓̼͓̜̂ͣ̌̐̾̿7̺͉͇ͬ͛ͭ͗͑̐z̸̈͋͆̓̍ͪͭa̸̘̬͋̈́ͬ̃l͙̬ͧ̓̆͂͟ġ̜̝̹̐̽ͮ̂ͣ͡ͅó̞̺
͕̻̗ͮͪ̍̐1̱͐̓̅̄ͨ̄͊͡3̬̔̊ͧͬͦ̑3̯̟̟̤7̥̤̃̈́ͫ͝z͕̬͖̭̟̱͒̀ͫ̿͢a͚̞ͯ͆ͮ̋͐̈l̴̳̙̥̥̼g̦̗̹͍͡ő̡̝̦̄̔͒
̷͓̮̲̼̗̗͍ͩ̋͆̆̎̊1̴̬̯͍ͫ̈́3̢͓3͑̈̔͛̓7̧̖͖͗ͬͤ̾ͨz̧̞̲̲̣͙̠̏ä̮́͌̌͊͒ͥ͡l̠͙̑͋ͣ͌ͥg̮̓̇̇͂̄͊õ̦̒͡
͒͌̓̏̉͒̈́͝1͉̓̈́ͭ̈̊ͣ3ͫ3̛̤̻͈̺̻̖ͣ7̻̥͍̙͢ẓ̢̈́̓ͪ̆̌̚ā̵̝ĺ̘͕̞̩̀̑̒̐ͪ̃g̛̼̳͇̗͍̣͚͒̓̓͑ͪͩo͖̕
̳̥͕̬͚̔ͦ͋̾̽͘1̟͕͙ͦ̓͋̒͝3̡̰͍̰͙̺̙̅ͨͮͣ̍̾3͈̫̽7̇ͭ͛́ͮ́z̮̻͍̕a̟̞͎̿̿ͅͅl̄̐͑̐̀̏҉ͅg̗̗̮̬͍͊ͮͨͤ́o͇̣͙͖̮
̶̖͈̗̣̯̫̀1̟͈̲3̴̮͐̋3͔̞̤̞̩̼͒7̪̼̗̭͉̞̖͑͑́̕z̡͍̘̮͓̅ͥ̌̐͂̎̈́a̖̘͔ͣ̇́̾̓͒̔l̙̯̪͖̣ͮ̅͑ͣġ̹͔̫͉̬̠͖͋́o̡̜̩̞̳̰͔ͧ͗̌ͫ
̠̼̪̓ͩ̇̄͌ͧ1͑3̖̱̬̰̤̤͔͋͂͝3͗́͗7̜̲̥ͬ̎̐́͊ͮ̍ž̬̭̬̻͓̖ͯ̌ͭ͒ͯ̾a̧̫͎͙̙͂ͣ̌͒ļ̘͎̦̾̈ͅg̝̜̰̯͔͚̒́ͭ̆͌̌́o̙̯̣̬̼͖͌͐̓͂͑̌̊

and YAN if it helps.

1337zalgo
Leo congratulations I see you have become a master decoder
I like Slime Rancher... just that what did you expect

Avatar done by anapntes (thanks for that :D)
SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:37 pm

LABLOG 013

I had a GREAT IDEA (to stop Tarrpocalypse)
So as I'm here in a infirmary bed (because I lost my left foot in case you don't remember) I've been having a lot of dreams, in one of then my mind remebered one of humanity's biggest campaign to stop the deadliest disease in the entire human history: Malaria. So as the story goes scientists designed a type of mosquito (the carrier of the ancient disease) that would mate with the female mosquitos and make off-springs that carried a trade that killed then (I think that was what happened) maybe we can create a type of GMO-Tarr that can over-run the population of Evil-Tarr, the plan still needs some polishment so give your ideas please.

>END OF TRANSMISSION

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby Noggy05 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:13 pm

*Begin video recording*
*I am in what appears to be a red sand desert surrounded by strangely shaped dead bushes. It is night*
"I need you guys to listen, we're all in danger."
"Many of us have already succumbed to the Tarrpocalypse. In fact, some who even act as if they haven't."
"Trust nobody. Be incredibly cautious."
*Cut*
*Camera begins rolling*
*In a white laboratory*
"I'm safe in an undisclosed location, and I'm using a VPN to hide my IP."
*Cut*
Attachments
CAPTCHA.jpeg
CAPTCHA.jpeg (1.9 KiB) Viewed 10256 times
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Thanks for three amazing years.
I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:53 am

Noggy05 wrote:*Begin video recording*
*I am in what appears to be a red sand desert surrounded by strangely shaped dead bushes. It is night*
"Many of us have already succumbed to the Tarrpocalypse. In fact, some who even act as if they haven't."
*Cut*
*Camera begins rolling*
*In a white laboratory*
*Cut*
You can fortify your lab in case of the Tarrpocalypse gets there

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:09 am

LABLOG 014

Hi fellow scientist I just had a new plan, what if we created a mech-suit resistant to the Tarrpocalypse and sucked the Tarr compound and blasted it with ionizing raddiation in a safe chamber. What do you guys think? I think is a bit inefficient but we the could create millions of nanobots that do just that, it would be better then actually going there, I'll try to help as much as I can ok?

>END OF TRANSMISSION

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:47 pm

dAY...whO really kNows
well... thaT jusT happened.
eveRything shoUld be going back to normal, aS normal as our Time in tHe apocalypse can be.
so far, nothIng has happened. the transMitter wOrks, my monitoR works, but my signal is a littlE bit bLown.
uh, SomEthing is kind of interfering with mY recOrder, bUt aLL otheR things arE okay. we need to Get a plan to defeat the taRrs. lEt's Talk soon.
everythIng else is in tip Top shape.
i'll talk once everything's fixed.
*Cut*
*Camera begins rolling*
*In a white laboratory*
*Cut*

many people have already succumbed? good thing i'm not one of those people.
H̢̀̀͢͝Ȩ̕L̛͡͏̴P̸̕ ́̀͟͝M͘͡É̕̕͢͜-
okay, i'll talk later.
angelo x. firo out-
H̨͘҉̡͠E̵̛ ̵͏Į́S̸̸̛̀͞ ̀͘͡F̴̢͜A̵̢̛K̵͞҉̴҉É̀!̡̡̧͝͡ ҉҉̷Í̵̴̧͟'҉̡͘͝M̡̢̨̕ ̶̵̸͞T̶̵҉̷H̸͘̕͝Ȩ̵̴͞͠ ͞͝Ŕ͢E͜͜͝͠͝A̢̡̕͟L̴҉̢̛͢ ̵̢̧͞Ǫ̀̕͢͠N̨͜͞E̴̡͘͘!҉̷͟ ̴̧͘͜H̨E̶̵͠͝'̢̡̕͠͝Ş҉ ̛͘͘T́͡R͢͡͠I̴͟͡C̵̢͜͞K҉̡͢͟I҉̡҉̨͟N̕G҉ ̴́͠Y͏̸͘͢͜Ò͏́͟-̢̢̛͟
kk bye
>>>TRANSMISSION END<<<
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:40 pm

GoldenLucky99 wrote:dAY...whO really kNows
well... thaT jusT happened.
eveRything shoUld be going back to normal, aS normal as our Time in tHe apocalypse can be.
so far, nothIng has happened. the transMitter wOrks, my monitoR works, but my signal is a littlE bit bLown.
uh, SomEthing is kind of interfering with mY recOrder, bUt aLL otheR things arE okay. we need to Get a plan to defeat the taRrs. lEt's Talk soon.
everythIng else is in tip Top shape.
i'll talk once everything's fixed.
*Cut*
*Camera begins rolling*
*In a white laboratory*
*Cut*

many people have already succumbed? good thing i'm not one of those people.
H̢̀̀͢͝Ȩ̕L̛͡͏̴P̸̕ ́̀͟͝M͘͡É̕̕͢͜-
okay, i'll talk later.
angelo x. firo out-
H̨͘҉̡͠E̵̛ ̵͏Į́S̸̸̛̀͞ ̀͘͡F̴̢͜A̵̢̛K̵͞҉̴҉É̀!̡̡̧͝͡ ҉҉̷Í̵̴̧͟'҉̡͘͝M̡̢̨̕ ̶̵̸͞T̶̵҉̷H̸͘̕͝Ȩ̵̴͞͠ ͞͝Ŕ͢E͜͜͝͠͝A̢̡̕͟L̴҉̢̛͢ ̵̢̧͞Ǫ̀̕͢͠N̨͜͞E̴̡͘͘!҉̷͟ ̴̧͘͜H̨E̶̵͠͝'̢̡̕͠͝Ş҉ ̛͘͘T́͡R͢͡͠I̴͟͡C̵̢͜͞K҉̡͢͟I҉̡҉̨͟N̕G҉ ̴́͠Y͏̸͘͢͜Ò͏́͟-̢̢̛͟
kk bye
>>>TRANSMISSION END<<<
Oh if you want I can give you a new recode........ Oh... ok angelo I hope everything is okAy in the fusion reactor i hope it doesn't Melt down Like chernobYl am I right? aNy way the food is really Good here in the infirmary

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:33 pm

O҉̴̨̢͘H͜ ͘҉̷̢͝Ń̵͢O͘͢͞͝,͞͏ ̴̵̀̕N̸̡̕͜͏O̶̵͡͏̷T̶̡̡͢ ̶̡͜͝Y̶̢O̧͠Ú̧͘ ̧́҉͟T̀̕͜͜O̶͘͘O̵̸̧͝!͏͡
̡Ẁ̸͡͏H̵̷̕͠͞A̢͡҉̴T̛͘͠͝ ̵̷͘͞I̵̸̶͘S̀́͟ ̨́Ḩ́͜͡A̵͘͠P͜͏҉͡P̴̢̕͘E̷̛͢͜N̸̴͘I̷͟͠N͝G̵̨̕?͜͟͏҉
̕̕͡҉̧P̧È̕O҉̶́͞P̵̧͝L̴̛E͞͏̷͞ ̡́͢A̕҉R̨̧͢͠È̷̷̴̶ ͏͡B̀͟E̵̸̛͟I͟N͜҉G̶̕҉̵ ̢͜͜͜T̢Á҉҉͠K̕͜҉͞E̢͘͟͞͏N͏̸̶̨͝ ̴̵̶̛́L͘͟E͘͞F̸̡͝͠T̸̛̀͡ ̡́̕͢҉À͏̸̵Ń̨̀́͟D̶̶͢͟ ̵̵̵̵͡͡͠͡͡͠͡͡͠͡͡͠R͘҉́́I̧̛͞͡G̡[H҉̸̷T̀̕/i]

Uhh... I mean... Everything is okay here! I'm glad to know you're doing okay!
My recorder is fine! It's fixed! There should be no interruptions coming from anything else, and definitely not impostors!
H̸̢͘̕͢Ȩ̴L̢͢͠Ṕ҉͟͡!͘͜ ̵̢́͜T̸̨͡H҉͜I̵S̕͏ ͘͠ÌS͏̡͏ ̴M͏Ỳ̵͟ ̴̡͢͠Ò̴͠N̨̕͝҉Ļ̡͢͠Y̨ ҉̷Ć͢͜͞H̀͞Á̢̢͜͠N̢̢͠C͜͞È̵̶̶̛ ҉̷T̷̛͝͡Ò͜͏̨̀ ́̀͢Ȩ̧͟Ś͘C̵҉A̵̛͝Ṕ̢͢͞É͟͡!҉҉̷!̸̵͘̕!̕͠!͡҉̢͝

BYE!
*muttering* those idiots have no idea what's happening-
Wait, what? Is this thing still on?
*click*
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:19 pm

wouldn't iT be really funny if tHis intErferences were actuallY mAny diffeREnt hidden codes?

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:23 pm

A̶̬͉̖̱̼͇̘͖̩̫̹̔̀͌͐́̃͌̌̏͋͆̇͘h̶̟̦͖͈̳͕̣̟̩̲̜̜͕̠̖̚ ̶̦̝̙̖̤͔̦̥́̑̃̆͌͗̇̓̈́͋̄͒̂c̷̡̛̗͈̺̪̻͑̅̚͠ǫ̷̙̖̳̟͂̐͒͂͊͋̿̄̆͛́͘͝͠͠m̶̡̜̜͚̭͍͙̦̤̮̥̠̹͚̈̅͠ę̶̘̘̰̳̝̲̣͇͚̭̙̓͊̄̽̾͘͝ ̵̢̢̡͍̭͇̳͖̟̝̝͈̤̗̀͛̅̑̔̾̉ǫ̷͎̟͙̰̟̟̳̤͒͗̅̽̇̕͝ͅn̶̮̠̠̔̽̽̆͑̃̈́͛̿̅.̶̢̛͒.̷̣̈̀͆̋́̌͋͑́̀͒̈́̎͘͝.̴̧̧̛͔̭̙̗͉͈͉̹̼̟̬̺͎́̃̃͆̋̈̆̉̕͝
̴͎͚̈̌̓͐ͅĮ̶̛̫̹͚̖͛͆̽̃̆̓͐̍͛͘ ̷͔̭͍̹͎̝͙̟̒̀ͅẇ̶̨̦̻̗̰̥̖̥̥͕̦̝̞͕̥̌̽̾͒̃͋̀͆̽̓̉̚͘ä̶̛̩̠̥͕͓̙͖́̓͐̈́̈̈́̽̏͠͠s̵̱̮̳̙̦͖̯̼͖͔̼̰̊͝ͅͅ ̴̜̲̥̲͈͖̀͜S̴̛̱̱̜̭͙̗͈̙̥̏̒͝͝Ȯ̷̥̞͔̲͎͉̟̫͚͙̠͚̱̃̆̕͜ͅ ̷̧̛̇̉̏̒̿̈̽̍͂́̿̚͝͠ç̷̛̦͇̦̠͈̣̱̒̄̇̈́̇̐̍͋̾̽͘̚͝l̴̨͚͓̞̞̱̳̖̂̈̑́͐̄̐͛̚o̶̡͖̭̙̟̹̥̹̝̹̥̭̔͂̃̉͒̒̽̄̀̕̕̕s̸̫͓̪̗͉͙͉̬̹͇̯̗͍̞̯̅̈̉͂͐e̸̹͈̪̞͈̲̹̮͖͕̺̍͊̉͛̒.̷̣͖̤͇̯̘̪̣̲͉̉̑̇̀̓̓̌̽̅̏̅̕̚̕͜͜͝ͅ
̴̯̺͖̘̼͎͓͓̰̭͚̬̮̩͇͑͆̅̐̿͌̀̑Ş̴̧͔̲̅̾̊̌̉̓̈̔̎͊̆̾͛͊Ơ̵̹̙̈́̈̃͘̕.̷̩̼͙̼̙̮͙͔̹̘̼̜̂̈͒̒̆̄̽̐̿͋͋͆̚͠͠
̴̛͖͛̈́̔̆͒̍Ç̶̢̉́̿͊̊̆̈́́̑L̷̢̨̛̼͇̺̳̯͎̳̼͉͈̠̈́͋̑̅̋̀̓̈́͑̕͜O̴̢̡̼͚͍̫̱͇͎̱̬͒͜Ş̸̨͙͖̼̞̞̜̮͓̅̆̐̉̓̀͐̑̑̀͜Ẻ̶͙̻͎̟̰̼̩̥͔̭͚̳̽̐̀̌͋̏̔͂͛̿̑̈̉̈́͜.̵̡̛̳̞̞̞̟̻̭̞̼̠̈͛̂̏̚
̸̧̧̼̬͙͇̲͔̰͈̥̞̘͔̄͑͝͠B̴̯̟̼͕͇̣͈̜̪̻̮̂̊͋͊͊̚͝u̴̜̙̥̯̲̩͕̻̦͓͕̫̱̹̯͋͌͗̍̎̂͠͝t̶̢̛̗̲̣͔̞͎͊̉̈̋͆ ̸̲̤͓̳̣̝̠̘͍̯͋̌͊́̇͠ṱ̶͎͈͖̤̗̋̌̆́̄͗̋̈́̋̊̆̉͜͝͝h̴̠͇̦͍̟̣̎̉͛̿̂̈́̅́̎̒́̚͠͝ë̴͎̱͚̭̯́͌͌͛͌͐̊n̵̡̢̰̟͍͖͕̙̰͎̅̂͜
̴͚͎͇̲̿̓͗̏͐͊͊̄͜͝T̵̙̮̳̖́͊̏̀̊̇̂͗h̷̘̤̍̓͗̐̊̎̐̄̕̚͝e̵̡̺͔̥͉̺͍̐̋͆̂̈́̃͆͌̈́͗̈́ỳ̶̙͎̟̫̹̱͊̅̿͂̐̊̽́͆̂͐͘͘ ̷̹̹̦̗̰̜̠͙͚͚̗̞̔͛̎̀̍́̉̆͂̊͘͝͠č̶̡̨̛̮̫̼̟͈̭̥̫̈́̒̐͑̅̏̍͝͠͠a̶̩̙̱̝̯̥̎͆̄͐̽͝͝͠͝ͅứ̷̼͎̺̗̱̬͑͌̂̓̾̒̽̚g̴͙̮̣͈̤̳̗̳̭̰̈́̀͌̊̎͒̂̋̾̒͛̍̚͠ḫ̸̡̜̭̥̱̝͉̺̱̞̒̈́́͜t̶͉͌̓̽̆̿̊̈̋
̶̡̡̳͎̩̝͍͙̱̝̼͇̙̌̐͂̓̅͂̀̈̎͊̔̈́ͅͅO̵̡̞͍̠̓̎̒̄͌́̈̆̉̉̉̂̕͠n̸̤̤͎̻̮̞̻͗̓̉̂̋͠͝ ̸̨̣̗̥̣̑̉͑̇͆͆̈́̎a̴̟̙̘̪̱͋̉̋́̋̐̎̀̎́̀̔́̕͠n̸̘̯̣̰̬̻̆̽̑̅̽̄͋̓̏̏͘͝d̷̬̩̯͖̲̼͇͎̗̫̥̘͎͊͂͘
̷͕̣̘̦̙̮̿̃̃̀͛̎s̸̛̞̟̪̙̤͓͒̿̈̕͜t̸̡͇̟̜̭̻̦̗͙͈̜̜̫̰̓̄́̇̇ă̵̛̟̠̓͗̑̑͆͒̕͝r̵̫̞͖̒͂̎̅͑̃͌̍̎̀́̄͋͠t̸̬͊̆̈͆̀̊͝é̵̩̼̼͔̙̮̠̩͕̬̎̋̿̄̈́̾̒̉̌̀͒̈̚͝d̷̺̞̩̪̮̀̑̔͛̅͑̈́́̉̀͝͝
̴̧̢̟̬͎̥̱̘̘̍̀̓͛͑̚̚͝͝c̵̝̘̪͚̤̬͍̭͍͓̳͙͈̮͂́͆̾̈́̃̎͘͘r̸̢͎͖̣̣̲̳͙̦̩̃̉̓͆͌̎͊ͅù̶̢̧̦̻͖̖̯̰̖̦̻̪̮̜̝̂̈́ṣ̵̡̗͓̪̬̼͉͕͙̑͛͑͊̑͆̄̑͘ḣ̵̛̛̼̀͒̄͜i̶̘̲̗̰̗͚͚̾̉͌̅̊͌̓̀̑n̸̡̖̻͉͎̰͓̤̼̑̽͛͒̆͑̋̑̔̄̄̅̚̕ͅģ̸̡̹̝̗̺̓̆̌͑͒͐̀́͑̍ ̴̡͍̟̗̠̘̩̤͉̟̓͆̓̇́́̎̾ͅͅṁ̶̜̣̖̹̀͂̅̂͘e̴̢̢̝͚͚̼̭͇̙̳̙̲̙̬͍͊̆̓̍̓̃̎̕͝
̴͉͔͖̪͕̗͎͎̦͙͇͔̻̤̄͋͜a̸̲̦͕̝̤̮͓̖͉͎̯̺̯̪͍̽͝ģ̸͙̗͍̣̟̥͎̤̯̠̬͐́͐̈̈̎̽̇͘͘͜͝ͅͅḁ̶̢̩̲͍̹͇̦͕̹͙͗̇̔͐̒͋ȋ̸̛͎̞̭̞͙̋́̂̋̏͠ͅn̷̻͂̔͆̋̉̇̓́̚ ̸̡͚͔̼̳̯̮͚̺̹̠͖̍̎͜l̵͍̥̟̝̗͎̞̠̗̯̰̺͈̏̂̍́̈͑̈́̀̓̕̚͘Į̵̛͇͉̪͇̮̮̯̰̱͌̾̃̓͑̿k̸͇͒́̽̀̌͋͘͝e̷̥̝͎̔̏̊̓̈͒̐́̚̚
̴͓͖̠̳͔̬͈̬̰̳́̆̎̐̈́̔̃̽̿͜͜Ţ̶̧̘͇̪̼̘̗̯͔̭̔̑̓̀͋̔͑h̸͇͖̘̿̈́̿̿͂͐̔͆̈͆͒͋̒̒e̵͖̞̼͉͇̞͉̋̍̉͐̑̎͠͠͠ͅý̶̨̢̧̧̨͎͓͓̭̫̱̱̘̫͊ͅ ̷̧̡̛̮͙̭͉̯̖̙̘̳̬̯̈́͛̌͂̅͌̄̊̎̈́͂̄͝ͅd̶̢̢̫̖̻͙̣̭̪̖̪̒̇̇̎̒͋̀̈̓̃͘͝͝ö̴̧̪͈̙̝̫͉̞̞̝̼͓͂̀̀̈́͐͜͝.̸̗̬̖̹̼̪͆̆̒͐̆̚
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:35 am

Lionmeow wrote:A̶̬͉̖̱̼͇̘͖̩̫̹̔̀͌͐́̃͌̌̏͋͆̇͘h̶̟̦͖͈̳͕̣̟̩̲̜̜͕̠̖̚ ̶̦̝̙̖̤͔̦̥́̑̃̆͌͗̇̓̈́͋̄͒̂c̷̡̛̗͈̺̪̻͑̅̚͠ǫ̷̙̖̳̟͂̐͒͂͊͋̿̄̆͛́͘͝͠͠m̶̡̜̜͚̭͍͙̦̤̮̥̠̹͚̈̅͠ę̶̘̘̰̳̝̲̣͇͚̭̙̓͊̄̽̾͘͝ ̵̢̢̡͍̭͇̳͖̟̝̝͈̤̗̀͛̅̑̔̾̉ǫ̷͎̟͙̰̟̟̳̤͒͗̅̽̇̕͝ͅn̶̮̠̠̔̽̽̆͑̃̈́͛̿̅.̶̢̛͒.̷̣̈̀͆̋́̌͋͑́̀͒̈́̎͘͝.̴̧̧̛͔̭̙̗͉͈͉̹̼̟̬̺͎́̃̃͆̋̈̆̉̕͝
̴͎͚̈̌̓͐ͅĮ̶̛̫̹͚̖͛͆̽̃̆̓͐̍͛͘ ̷͔̭͍̹͎̝͙̟̒̀ͅẇ̶̨̦̻̗̰̥̖̥̥͕̦̝̞͕̥̌̽̾͒̃͋̀͆̽̓̉̚͘ä̶̛̩̠̥͕͓̙͖́̓͐̈́̈̈́̽̏͠͠s̵̱̮̳̙̦͖̯̼͖͔̼̰̊͝ͅͅ ̴̜̲̥̲͈͖̀͜S̴̛̱̱̜̭͙̗͈̙̥̏̒͝͝Ȯ̷̥̞͔̲͎͉̟̫͚͙̠͚̱̃̆̕͜ͅ ̷̧̛̇̉̏̒̿̈̽̍͂́̿̚͝͠ç̷̛̦͇̦̠͈̣̱̒̄̇̈́̇̐̍͋̾̽͘̚͝l̴̨͚͓̞̞̱̳̖̂̈̑́͐̄̐͛̚o̶̡͖̭̙̟̹̥̹̝̹̥̭̔͂̃̉͒̒̽̄̀̕̕̕s̸̫͓̪̗͉͙͉̬̹͇̯̗͍̞̯̅̈̉͂͐e̸̹͈̪̞͈̲̹̮͖͕̺̍͊̉͛̒.̷̣͖̤͇̯̘̪̣̲͉̉̑̇̀̓̓̌̽̅̏̅̕̚̕͜͜͝ͅ
̴̯̺͖̘̼͎͓͓̰̭͚̬̮̩͇͑͆̅̐̿͌̀̑Ş̴̧͔̲̅̾̊̌̉̓̈̔̎͊̆̾͛͊Ơ̵̹̙̈́̈̃͘̕.̷̩̼͙̼̙̮͙͔̹̘̼̜̂̈͒̒̆̄̽̐̿͋͋͆̚͠͠
̴̛͖͛̈́̔̆͒̍Ç̶̢̉́̿͊̊̆̈́́̑L̷̢̨̛̼͇̺̳̯͎̳̼͉͈̠̈́͋̑̅̋̀̓̈́͑̕͜O̴̢̡̼͚͍̫̱͇͎̱̬͒͜Ş̸̨͙͖̼̞̞̜̮͓̅̆̐̉̓̀͐̑̑̀͜Ẻ̶͙̻͎̟̰̼̩̥͔̭͚̳̽̐̀̌͋̏̔͂͛̿̑̈̉̈́͜.̵̡̛̳̞̞̞̟̻̭̞̼̠̈͛̂̏̚
̸̧̧̼̬͙͇̲͔̰͈̥̞̘͔̄͑͝͠B̴̯̟̼͕͇̣͈̜̪̻̮̂̊͋͊͊̚͝u̴̜̙̥̯̲̩͕̻̦͓͕̫̱̹̯͋͌͗̍̎̂͠͝t̶̢̛̗̲̣͔̞͎͊̉̈̋͆ ̸̲̤͓̳̣̝̠̘͍̯͋̌͊́̇͠ṱ̶͎͈͖̤̗̋̌̆́̄͗̋̈́̋̊̆̉͜͝͝h̴̠͇̦͍̟̣̎̉͛̿̂̈́̅́̎̒́̚͠͝ë̴͎̱͚̭̯́͌͌͛͌͐̊n̵̡̢̰̟͍͖͕̙̰͎̅̂͜
̴͚͎͇̲̿̓͗̏͐͊͊̄͜͝T̵̙̮̳̖́͊̏̀̊̇̂͗h̷̘̤̍̓͗̐̊̎̐̄̕̚͝e̵̡̺͔̥͉̺͍̐̋͆̂̈́̃͆͌̈́͗̈́ỳ̶̙͎̟̫̹̱͊̅̿͂̐̊̽́͆̂͐͘͘ ̷̹̹̦̗̰̜̠͙͚͚̗̞̔͛̎̀̍́̉̆͂̊͘͝͠č̶̡̨̛̮̫̼̟͈̭̥̫̈́̒̐͑̅̏̍͝͠͠a̶̩̙̱̝̯̥̎͆̄͐̽͝͝͠͝ͅứ̷̼͎̺̗̱̬͑͌̂̓̾̒̽̚g̴͙̮̣͈̤̳̗̳̭̰̈́̀͌̊̎͒̂̋̾̒͛̍̚͠ḫ̸̡̜̭̥̱̝͉̺̱̞̒̈́́͜t̶͉͌̓̽̆̿̊̈̋
̶̡̡̳͎̩̝͍͙̱̝̼͇̙̌̐͂̓̅͂̀̈̎͊̔̈́ͅͅO̵̡̞͍̠̓̎̒̄͌́̈̆̉̉̉̂̕͠n̸̤̤͎̻̮̞̻͗̓̉̂̋͠͝ ̸̨̣̗̥̣̑̉͑̇͆͆̈́̎a̴̟̙̘̪̱͋̉̋́̋̐̎̀̎́̀̔́̕͠n̸̘̯̣̰̬̻̆̽̑̅̽̄͋̓̏̏͘͝d̷̬̩̯͖̲̼͇͎̗̫̥̘͎͊͂͘
̷͕̣̘̦̙̮̿̃̃̀͛̎s̸̛̞̟̪̙̤͓͒̿̈̕͜t̸̡͇̟̜̭̻̦̗͙͈̜̜̫̰̓̄́̇̇ă̵̛̟̠̓͗̑̑͆͒̕͝r̵̫̞͖̒͂̎̅͑̃͌̍̎̀́̄͋͠t̸̬͊̆̈͆̀̊͝é̵̩̼̼͔̙̮̠̩͕̬̎̋̿̄̈́̾̒̉̌̀͒̈̚͝d̷̺̞̩̪̮̀̑̔͛̅͑̈́́̉̀͝͝
̴̧̢̟̬͎̥̱̘̘̍̀̓͛͑̚̚͝͝c̵̝̘̪͚̤̬͍̭͍͓̳͙͈̮͂́͆̾̈́̃̎͘͘r̸̢͎͖̣̣̲̳͙̦̩̃̉̓͆͌̎͊ͅù̶̢̧̦̻͖̖̯̰̖̦̻̪̮̜̝̂̈́ṣ̵̡̗͓̪̬̼͉͕͙̑͛͑͊̑͆̄̑͘ḣ̵̛̛̼̀͒̄͜i̶̘̲̗̰̗͚͚̾̉͌̅̊͌̓̀̑n̸̡̖̻͉͎̰͓̤̼̑̽͛͒̆͑̋̑̔̄̄̅̚̕ͅģ̸̡̹̝̗̺̓̆̌͑͒͐̀́͑̍ ̴̡͍̟̗̠̘̩̤͉̟̓͆̓̇́́̎̾ͅͅṁ̶̜̣̖̹̀͂̅̂͘e̴̢̢̝͚͚̼̭͇̙̳̙̲̙̬͍͊̆̓̍̓̃̎̕͝
̴͉͔͖̪͕̗͎͎̦͙͇͔̻̤̄͋͜a̸̲̦͕̝̤̮͓̖͉͎̯̺̯̪͍̽͝ģ̸͙̗͍̣̟̥͎̤̯̠̬͐́͐̈̈̎̽̇͘͘͜͝ͅͅḁ̶̢̩̲͍̹͇̦͕̹͙͗̇̔͐̒͋ȋ̸̛͎̞̭̞͙̋́̂̋̏͠ͅn̷̻͂̔͆̋̉̇̓́̚ ̸̡͚͔̼̳̯̮͚̺̹̠͖̍̎͜l̵͍̥̟̝̗͎̞̠̗̯̰̺͈̏̂̍́̈͑̈́̀̓̕̚͘Į̵̛͇͉̪͇̮̮̯̰̱͌̾̃̓͑̿k̸͇͒́̽̀̌͋͘͝e̷̥̝͎̔̏̊̓̈͒̐́̚̚
̴͓͖̠̳͔̬͈̬̰̳́̆̎̐̈́̔̃̽̿͜͜Ţ̶̧̘͇̪̼̘̗̯͔̭̔̑̓̀͋̔͑h̸͇͖̘̿̈́̿̿͂͐̔͆̈͆͒͋̒̒e̵͖̞̼͉͇̞͉̋̍̉͐̑̎͠͠͠ͅý̶̨̢̧̧̨͎͓͓̭̫̱̱̘̫͊ͅ ̷̧̡̛̮͙̭͉̯̖̙̘̳̬̯̈́͛̌͂̅͌̄̊̎̈́͂̄͝ͅd̶̢̢̫̖̻͙̣̭̪̖̪̒̇̇̎̒͋̀̈̓̃͘͝͝ö̴̧̪͈̙̝̫͉̞̞̝̼͓͂̀̀̈́͐͜͝.̸̗̬̖̹̼̪͆̆̒͐̆̚
I think I've decoded it:
"Ah come on
I was SO close
SO
CLOSE
But they caught
On and
started
crushing me
again like
They do"

Close to... running away?

Can you give your exact coordinates we can send you a rescue team or something if you can give then

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:59 am

Okay, I think I'm back in control of the signal. This is real Angelo here. I'm not lying, I promise! You gotta beleive me! I just thought of something. In one of Leo's corrupted messages, he said he's not in Impostor Leo's body, right?
Lionmeow wrote:I̸͓̭̱̪͑̂̽͂̓̅̇̔̑̚'̶̨̧̛̣̽̓͑̊̒m̸̧̧̧̳̦̦͇̹̮̖̰̈͐̔̆̓͐ ̶̛̠̦̺̙̯̻͈̪̲̣͕̂͝n̷̮̳̟̳̩̥͎̲͍̿̈́̓ỡ̵̢̢̪̠̄̀̂̈̂͘͝t̴̢̯͉̦̦̄̄̅́͒̊̍̓̃̓͝ͅ ̶̛͇͚͚͚̭͙̱̝̦̪̂̄͜i̵͉̠̠̖̻͈͚͚̤̺͗͋͐̊̑̇̎̿̑̓̏ǹ̷͔̞̳̥̳̀̿s̵̗̱̳͕̙̙̖̝͙̠̈́̀́i̴̲͋̂̈́̐̌͂͋̈́͘͘d̴̢͔̮̑̓̃̄̈́̉́͂̾͠ē̶̜̼̗͎̟̥̰̱͔̝̐͊̏̅̽̐̒͜ ̸̡̢̹̭̤͚̦̫͍̼̩̆̈́͊́̊ỏ̶̩̜f̶̖͓̊̎̒̎͂̋̚̚ ̷̲̩̣̺͔͆̑͌̊̑̍̀̿͆͛t̴̺͆͋̿̃͂h̴̫̫̥̖̯̟͗̐ȩ̶̛̞̪̥̟̓͌̽̄̃̇̐̓͛ ̶̞̘̥͊͠I̴̢̬͖͍͚̰̻̘̜͕̞̅͌̔̐̊m̶̧̜̫̳͓̣̪̺̘̥̔͗̈́̏́̑̿́̆̕͝p̴͉̖̼̂̐̾

> An error stopped the signal from being recieved.

As he said, "I'm not inside of the Imp-"
So, if the real Leo's getting crushed somewhere, and Impostor Leo and real Leo are not the same thing, where could Impostor Leo be?
Just... Food for thought.
Tell me if you might have figured something out, because if we can locate Impostor Leo, we might find the real Leo too.

Wait. I just had an idea. What if-
Y̷͢Ò̸͟͠U̸̵͘'͘͟҉V̴̴͝E͢͡ ̡͏͏̸͜S̡͟͞͝Á̴̡͢Į́Ḑ̢͞ ̡͘͜͠͞T̵̢͘͜O͝͏̴̢͜O̴̵͜ ̀͜͝Ḿ́̕͝U̸̵̷Ç͘͜H̴̢͠҉.̷͠
No! Wait! What if-
S͜͜͜͠H̴̨͟͝U̸̸T̨͡ ̸̶U҉̢́P̀̕!̡̨̨̡̨̨̀̀͡͡
AGH!
SIGNAL OFF
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby SlimeCone99 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:15 am

GoldenLucky99 wrote:Okay, I think I'm back in control of the signal. This is real Angelo here. I'm not lying, I promise! You gotta beleive me! I just thought of something. In one of Leo's corrupted messages, he said he's not in Impostor Leo's body, right?
Lionmeow wrote:I̸͓̭̱̪͑̂̽͂̓̅̇̔̑̚'̶̨̧̛̣̽̓͑̊̒m̸̧̧̧̳̦̦͇̹̮̖̰̈͐̔̆̓͐ ̶̛̠̦̺̙̯̻͈̪̲̣͕̂͝n̷̮̳̟̳̩̥͎̲͍̿̈́̓ỡ̵̢̢̪̠̄̀̂̈̂͘͝t̴̢̯͉̦̦̄̄̅́͒̊̍̓̃̓͝ͅ ̶̛͇͚͚͚̭͙̱̝̦̪̂̄͜i̵͉̠̠̖̻͈͚͚̤̺͗͋͐̊̑̇̎̿̑̓̏ǹ̷͔̞̳̥̳̀̿s̵̗̱̳͕̙̙̖̝͙̠̈́̀́i̴̲͋̂̈́̐̌͂͋̈́͘͘d̴̢͔̮̑̓̃̄̈́̉́͂̾͠ē̶̜̼̗͎̟̥̰̱͔̝̐͊̏̅̽̐̒͜ ̸̡̢̹̭̤͚̦̫͍̼̩̆̈́͊́̊ỏ̶̩̜f̶̖͓̊̎̒̎͂̋̚̚ ̷̲̩̣̺͔͆̑͌̊̑̍̀̿͆͛t̴̺͆͋̿̃͂h̴̫̫̥̖̯̟͗̐ȩ̶̛̞̪̥̟̓͌̽̄̃̇̐̓͛ ̶̞̘̥͊͠I̴̢̬͖͍͚̰̻̘̜͕̞̅͌̔̐̊m̶̧̜̫̳͓̣̪̺̘̥̔͗̈́̏́̑̿́̆̕͝p̴͉̖̼̂̐̾

So, if the real Leo's getting crushed somewhere, and Impostor Leo and real Leo are not the same thing, where could Impostor Leo be?
Tell me if you might have figured something out, because if we can locate Impostor Leo, we might find the real Leo too.

Y̷͢Ò̸͟͠U̸̵͘'͘͟҉V̴̴͝E͢͡ ̡͏͏̸͜S̡͟͞͝Á̴̡͢Į́Ḑ̢͞ ̡͘͜͠͞T̵̢͘͜O͝͏̴̢͜O̴̵͜ ̀͜͝Ḿ́̕͝U̸̵̷Ç͘͜H̴̢͠҉.̷͠
No! Wait! What if-
AGH!
SIGNAL OFF
So I have some questions:
1-Is it really you?
2-Can you prove it?
3-Are you still in the Underground Masion?
4-If you are can we have a talk in the Infirmary?
5-What's that interference?
6-How did the Anti Angelo go away?
7-Did it go away?

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:08 am

ļ̴̢̲͚͈̫̝̊͋̈́̌̾͘̚o̵̡̱̥̣̪͈̓̅̋͌̿̎̃̇͒̋̅̇͜c̷̡̟̹̤͇̫̹̙̟̪̻̝̤̏ ̵̢̛͍͍̝̩̦̟̗̘̣̮͖̹͌͌́͌̾̓̈́̓o̵͎̔̈́̐̀̎̏̈̿̈̚̚͘͘p̷̼̬̳͈͎̪̩͇̰͚̖̦̹͙͒̂͆͆̐͂r̶̢̧̜̤̰̝̠̻̯̦̹̦͎̘͗̉͆͆̀͊̑̈͝͝ ̵̩̻̮̹͇̝̟͖̎̃̎̄͂̓͋͘͝ ̸̨̤͕̻̦͙̘͚̺̑̅̽̈́̈́̓͆͂͆͊͘͜͜͝r̸̼̲̭̈́̌̒̓̑͌͊̎̈́͐̋̚͝a̷͍̣̱̖̩̭̫̣̰̱͔͓͛ ̸̡͚͖̜͉̺̱͕͎̜͓̗̔̀͐̌͌̂̅̕̕͘͝t̸̡̺͓̜̋͒̈́̆́̀̄̀́́̀͆͘
̸̢̧̨̗̘͉̖̩̈́͗̚ͅ ̷̡͈̤̖̈́́͌̒́͊̎̉̎̕͝ͅe̷͉͕̰̦͔͈̗̻͕͖͓̤̲̥͒̈́͊̒̒̌͗̿̊̆̐͛͘͜͠ ̶̡̘͍̯̻̗͈̪̹͖̘̙̽̑̂͊̂͂͝ͅh̸̖̙͓͎̦̗̓̍̊͌͗̈͑́̕͝ṭ̸̢̛͔̪̘͚̘̰̭͖͉̗̼͔̉̋̈́͂̊̽̎̓̉͐̈͊̓͘͜ ̸̻̜̙͛̂̚e̵̳̋̒̿̽͊̋͌̓̕d̶̡̛͇̫̹̪̯͌ͅi̵̡͇͔͉̤̥͙̟̙̫͍̖̗̜̲̍̐̽̔̀̎́̑̑͑ ̸̮̝͔͍̠̞̮̩̼̞͕͌͑̄̏̂̃͛̑̈ ̸͚̉̀͋͆̒̓̀̃̽͊̀́̊s̵͖̩̖̬̈̑͐̄̈̍̓͛̈
̸͕̓̂̓̂͝ͅỷ̵̜͉͂̾̚ ̸̡͚͓̰̟̺͈͕̉̅̇͊̒́̈́͘͝ͅ ̴͎͙͕̦̦̤͐̃̂͌̍͆̓͋̽̋̑͝l̵̼̘̲̳̍̊́̋̽̄̿̈́̕̚͘̕͠͝ͅơ̷̙͔͈̫̭̮͇̜̐́̀̈̈́̔̄̐͘͠ ̷̟̀͌́́͌͂́̚̚͝͝c̵͈̭̬̎̍ọ̶͖͖̺̖̠͍̓͠p̷̛̩̰̖̗͔̙͇̙̺͙̩̰̤̺̈ ̸̞̜̤͎̼̥̗͖͍͈̋̓̎̇͜ ̵̡̢̛̠̞̥̤̪̪͍̘̪̊̾͆̈́̓̍̽̽̏̉̈́̿ͅŗ̶̧̫̙̝̯͙̩̙͈̠̣̲͆͌̋̆͆̑̉̒ŕ̴̙̝́̍̈̑́̕̕ ̵̨̛̜͔͈͕̘̯̤̝͈̜̟̥̖͒͗̇͊̂̀̏̃̚͠͝å̶̢͈̿̍͂̅̈́̒̏͝
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:49 am

Lionmeow wrote:ļ̴̢̲͚͈̫̝̊͋̈́̌̾͘̚o̵̡̱̥̣̪͈̓̅̋͌̿̎̃̇͒̋̅̇͜c̷̡̟̹̤͇̫̹̙̟̪̻̝̤̏ ̵̢̛͍͍̝̩̦̟̗̘̣̮͖̹͌͌́͌̾̓̈́̓o̵͎̔̈́̐̀̎̏̈̿̈̚̚͘͘p̷̼̬̳͈͎̪̩͇̰͚̖̦̹͙͒̂͆͆̐͂r̶̢̧̜̤̰̝̠̻̯̦̹̦͎̘͗̉͆͆̀͊̑̈͝͝ ̵̩̻̮̹͇̝̟͖̎̃̎̄͂̓͋͘͝ ̸̨̤͕̻̦͙̘͚̺̑̅̽̈́̈́̓͆͂͆͊͘͜͜͝r̸̼̲̭̈́̌̒̓̑͌͊̎̈́͐̋̚͝a̷͍̣̱̖̩̭̫̣̰̱͔͓͛ ̸̡͚͖̜͉̺̱͕͎̜͓̗̔̀͐̌͌̂̅̕̕͘͝t̸̡̺͓̜̋͒̈́̆́̀̄̀́́̀͆͘
̸̢̧̨̗̘͉̖̩̈́͗̚ͅ ̷̡͈̤̖̈́́͌̒́͊̎̉̎̕͝ͅe̷͉͕̰̦͔͈̗̻͕͖͓̤̲̥͒̈́͊̒̒̌͗̿̊̆̐͛͘͜͠ ̶̡̘͍̯̻̗͈̪̹͖̘̙̽̑̂͊̂͂͝ͅh̸̖̙͓͎̦̗̓̍̊͌͗̈͑́̕͝ṭ̸̢̛͔̪̘͚̘̰̭͖͉̗̼͔̉̋̈́͂̊̽̎̓̉͐̈͊̓͘͜ ̸̻̜̙͛̂̚e̵̳̋̒̿̽͊̋͌̓̕d̶̡̛͇̫̹̪̯͌ͅi̵̡͇͔͉̤̥͙̟̙̫͍̖̗̜̲̍̐̽̔̀̎́̑̑͑ ̸̮̝͔͍̠̞̮̩̼̞͕͌͑̄̏̂̃͛̑̈ ̸͚̉̀͋͆̒̓̀̃̽͊̀́̊s̵͖̩̖̬̈̑͐̄̈̍̓͛̈
̸͕̓̂̓̂͝ͅỷ̵̜͉͂̾̚ ̸̡͚͓̰̟̺͈͕̉̅̇͊̒́̈́͘͝ͅ ̴͎͙͕̦̦̤͐̃̂͌̍͆̓͋̽̋̑͝l̵̼̘̲̳̍̊́̋̽̄̿̈́̕̚͘̕͠͝ͅơ̷̙͔͈̫̭̮͇̜̐́̀̈̈́̔̄̐͘͠ ̷̟̀͌́́͌͂́̚̚͝͝c̵͈̭̬̎̍ọ̶͖͖̺̖̠͍̓͠p̷̛̩̰̖̗͔̙͇̙̺͙̩̰̤̺̈ ̸̞̜̤͎̼̥̗͖͍͈̋̓̎̇͜ ̵̡̢̛̠̞̥̤̪̪͍̘̪̊̾͆̈́̓̍̽̽̏̉̈́̿ͅŗ̶̧̫̙̝̯͙̩̙͈̠̣̲͆͌̋̆͆̑̉̒ŕ̴̙̝́̍̈̑́̕̕ ̵̨̛̜͔͈͕̘̯̤̝͈̜̟̥̖͒͗̇͊̂̀̏̃̚͠͝å̶̢͈̿̍͂̅̈́̒̏͝
whaaaaa?

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:55 pm

>>>MESSAGE OPEN<<<
whirr
click

DAY 198
SlimeCone99 wrote:
GoldenLucky99 wrote:Okay, I think I'm back in control of the signal. This is real Angelo here. I'm not lying, I promise! You gotta beleive me! I just thought of something. In one of Leo's corrupted messages, he said he's not in Impostor Leo's body, right?

No! Wait! What if-
AGH!
SIGNAL OFF
1-Is it really you?
2-Can you prove it?
7-Did it go away?

1. Yes, it's me.
2. No, I can't, and that's what's killing me here. I have no way of proving it, so you have to take my word for it.
3. Yes.
4. Sure.
5. I don't know. It might be Impostor Leo, (but unlikely), or it might be the other me.
6. IDK
7. For now.

Anyways, I was goin-

>>>MESSAGE INTERRUPTED<<<
Code: Select all
8-5 9-19 20-5-12-12-9-14-7 20-8-5 20-18-21-20-8

>>>CONTINUING MESSAGE<<<

-lypse.
Well, that's all I have to say.

>>>MESSAGE CLOSED<<<
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby SlimeCone99 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:27 pm

GoldenLucky99 wrote:>>>MESSAGE OPEN<<<
whirr
click

DAY 198
SlimeCone99 wrote:

No! Wait! What if-
AGH!
SIGNAL OFF
1-Is it really you?
2-Can you prove it?
7-Did it go away?

1. Yes, it's me.
2. No, I can't, and that's what's killing me here. I have no way of proving it, so you have to take my word for it.
3. Yes.
4. Sure.
5. I don't know. It might be Impostor Leo, (but unlikely), or it might be the other me.
6. IDK
7. For now.

Anyways, I was goin-

>>>MESSAGE INTERRUPTED<<<
Code: Select all
8-5 9-19 20-5-12-12-9-14-7 20-8-5 20-18-21-20-8

>>>CONTINUING MESSAGE<<<

-lypse.
Well, that's all I have to say.

>>>MESSAGE CLOSED<<<
Thanks for the answers but I still have one more: Why can't you prove it? Well it seems that something is trying to prevent you from talking... but I wonder what's that code for?

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:04 am

LABLOG 015

Hello scientists... I've been designing the mech-suit as I think is the best plan, it will have a outer layer made of ornaments and coneire fungus, it will have a teleporting device in case it gets damaged, a vaccum gun to put all the tarr in a safe containement space and you can even control it... I can't really leave the infirmary now so I'm just refining the idea and design I'll show the finished design when it's done... It's... so... quiet.... in..... here...... I think I'll sleep..............................................................................................................

>THE USER HAS BEEN INACTIVE FOR AT LEAST 10 MINUTES
>FOLLOWING PROTOCOLE...
>END OF TRANSMISSION

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:38 pm

I̵̖̥̯͑̔͑̀͂̀̍͂̕ ̸̢̣̃͐f̶͍̩̙̤͖̩̳̝̖͗̈́́͑̄̃̏̚͝o̴͚͉̫̦̳̽͑̌̇͘ȗ̴̡̡̟̘͚̼̗̜̜̩̯͇͙̽̓͗͝n̷̟̻̫̯͛͆̋͛̀́̆̉͝d̶̢͕̘̞͎̱̜͖̱̉͆́̈́́̑̓́̑͗͜͝͝ͅ
̴̛͎̎̌̋̊͗͒͠͠s̴͕̗̼͙̣̭̦̞͓̰̯̰͙͗͘̚ó̵̥̙̞̭̜̼͙͚̈́̂͑́̇̐̎̕͠m̶̺̣͙̜͇̔̑̿͂̿̏͊̿̌̐̊̓̐̽̚ḙ̷̛̛͓̱͙͔̣̻̈́̍̐̉͒́͆̚͜͜͜͠t̴̨͚͔̘̟͐͆̉̈̌͗̅͋͝͠h̴͔̰͓̤̙͊̅̊̃̇̾̄̓̂͜ͅí̵̢͍̲̘͓̦͖͒n̸̨̡̧̙̳̭͓̪͋͒̿̕͠g̷̘̰͂̑ ̶̝̫͕̱̰̯̬̝͋̎̿̏͐̏̒͆͆͛̚̕͝͠g̵̨̳̭͔̦̪̭̲̹̯̫̦̓ŗ̸̧͍̺̭̘͔̬͓́̈́ͅo̴̰͗̉̇͠w̶͉͘i̵̢̫̟̭̬͕͎̠̘͈͗̐̄͂̐̎̀͝͝n̷̻̲͚̤͎̺̞̲̮̙̼̣͒́̀͜͝g̷̨̜̝̗̠͉̠̭̬͎͈͂̑́̂͐́̈͜͝.̷̨̡̨̥̼͎͇̺̥͈̟̱̩̋͊̃͜
̴̡̛̺͒́̄̀̐͒͛̓̃̇͌C̷̛͎̗̗̮͖̝͍̥̤̱͆̌̈́͐̍̌͝͠ȧ̶̢̞̦̗͎̮͕͈́̈̈̃̐́̄͒̌́̎͗͠ṇ̶̨̟̞̦͇͔̼̥͈̠̠͋͊̀̈̎͗̿̍'̵͇͚̐̂̑͌́̎͒̕̚͝t̵̫̝̠̓͐̏ ̸̧̲̭͈̥̞͙̮͓̓̂͐͛͒̉͑̌͋͘̚͝ţ̵͎̭͈̙̦̞͍̪̎̈́̈̃̀̋̓͛̉̚͜ͅa̸̙͗̉͠k̴̢̦̪͕̣̐͗̔ͅĕ̵̥̤̝̙͙͚̻͑͠
̴̡͕͉͊͐ä̸̡̧͖͇͕̦̟̮̰̮̣͎̰͒̈́̀̂͗̎̚͝͝͝ͅ ̸͓̗̺̺̈̍̏̋̎̄̂̿͋p̸̧̣̰̝͇̜̪̥͈̩̼̜̟͒̈́ͅí̵̧͕̫̪̞̣͇̞̟͗c̶̖̹͖̦̬̰̻̪̓̔͂̉t̵̢̢̝͉̻͇̙̞̾́ų̵̲̪̟͔̲̞̦͉͕̣̂͐̇̌̈́͐͗̕͜͠r̴̗͕͚̫̱͇̋̋̍̒̈̊̿́̑̉͘̚͝͠͝ȩ̸̱͉̱̩͇̖͍̰̮͚̈́̈́̒̒̇͆͊̚̚͜ ̵̧͙̹̯͍̝̗̥̝̻̳̊̃̿͛̈́̊̆̾̏̓̿͜͝͠b̶̹̘͎̲̲̲̤̞͆̇u̷̖͗̐̈́͋̓̆̊͒̚̕͝t̸̢̡̗̲̭̭̗͎̲͌͆̏ͅ.̵̘͙̊͋̅̈́̋̆̔̔̀̔̒̊̕.̸̦̋̀̂.̸̘͔̊͛̏̚
̶̧̦̭͚͔̙̦͈̮͙̖̘͚̳͐̔̃̓̿̿͛̂̔͘ḿ̷̡̹͕̰̗̼̼̟͉͓̂̿̂͛̅̂͌̐́́̕͝͝a̷̡͚͎̳̯͙͖̲̿̈́̂͗̀̊͂̿d̴͔̣̠̤͕̰͓̘͍̩͍͕̈́͊͆͊̇̿̔̀̄̄́́̑̕͝ě̸̢̛̲̺̫̬̝͐͊̽͐͋̓̌͘̚͜ ̵̡̮̹͙̲̤͍͇̭͔͉̂͊̾͒͘͝a̸̺̩͔̗̼͙͈͇͖̣̳̠̞̳̿͛̂̉̐͜ ̴̧̨̖͓̣̤̳͙̫̬̆ͅͅş̸̙͔̬̝͆̄̆̈́̒͋͗̐̃͑̋̕͝k̵̡̢͉͓̹̩̠͈͎̇͊̽̑͂͑͂̅́̂̕͝͠e̷͉̟͉͚͙͉̓̎̊͒̌̾͐̌͂̀̐̍t̸̻̝͋̇͐̀̏͂͋́́́͂̎̌͘͠ͅc̵̨̭̺̭̦͎̟̠͕̳͚̲͔͍̀̓̇͗̓̌͘͜h̶̯̆́̆̉̽̾̒̂̑̓̚͠͝.̵̖̘̩̟͙̞̭͒̉̾̉̈̅̐̇͘͜.̵̖̤̤̣͓̫̓͗͐̊̐́͆̀̑̒̉̂.̷̰̭̿͂̈́͗́

sketch.png
sketch.png (191.98 KiB) Viewed 9844 times
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:47 pm

Lionmeow wrote:I̵̖̥̯͑̔͑̀͂̀̍͂̕ ̸̢̣̃͐f̶͍̩̙̤͖̩̳̝̖͗̈́́͑̄̃̏̚͝o̴͚͉̫̦̳̽͑̌̇͘ȗ̴̡̡̟̘͚̼̗̜̜̩̯͇͙̽̓͗͝n̷̟̻̫̯͛͆̋͛̀́̆̉͝d̶̢͕̘̞͎̱̜͖̱̉͆́̈́́̑̓́̑͗͜͝͝ͅ
̴̛͎̎̌̋̊͗͒͠͠s̴͕̗̼͙̣̭̦̞͓̰̯̰͙͗͘̚ó̵̥̙̞̭̜̼͙͚̈́̂͑́̇̐̎̕͠m̶̺̣͙̜͇̔̑̿͂̿̏͊̿̌̐̊̓̐̽̚ḙ̷̛̛͓̱͙͔̣̻̈́̍̐̉͒́͆̚͜͜͜͠t̴̨͚͔̘̟͐͆̉̈̌͗̅͋͝͠h̴͔̰͓̤̙͊̅̊̃̇̾̄̓̂͜ͅí̵̢͍̲̘͓̦͖͒n̸̨̡̧̙̳̭͓̪͋͒̿̕͠g̷̘̰͂̑ ̶̝̫͕̱̰̯̬̝͋̎̿̏͐̏̒͆͆͛̚̕͝͠g̵̨̳̭͔̦̪̭̲̹̯̫̦̓ŗ̸̧͍̺̭̘͔̬͓́̈́ͅo̴̰͗̉̇͠w̶͉͘i̵̢̫̟̭̬͕͎̠̘͈͗̐̄͂̐̎̀͝͝n̷̻̲͚̤͎̺̞̲̮̙̼̣͒́̀͜͝g̷̨̜̝̗̠͉̠̭̬͎͈͂̑́̂͐́̈͜͝.̷̨̡̨̥̼͎͇̺̥͈̟̱̩̋͊̃͜
̴̡̛̺͒́̄̀̐͒͛̓̃̇͌C̷̛͎̗̗̮͖̝͍̥̤̱͆̌̈́͐̍̌͝͠ȧ̶̢̞̦̗͎̮͕͈́̈̈̃̐́̄͒̌́̎͗͠ṇ̶̨̟̞̦͇͔̼̥͈̠̠͋͊̀̈̎͗̿̍'̵͇͚̐̂̑͌́̎͒̕̚͝t̵̫̝̠̓͐̏ ̸̧̲̭͈̥̞͙̮͓̓̂͐͛͒̉͑̌͋͘̚͝ţ̵͎̭͈̙̦̞͍̪̎̈́̈̃̀̋̓͛̉̚͜ͅa̸̙͗̉͠k̴̢̦̪͕̣̐͗̔ͅĕ̵̥̤̝̙͙͚̻͑͠
̴̡͕͉͊͐ä̸̡̧͖͇͕̦̟̮̰̮̣͎̰͒̈́̀̂͗̎̚͝͝͝ͅ ̸͓̗̺̺̈̍̏̋̎̄̂̿͋p̸̧̣̰̝͇̜̪̥͈̩̼̜̟͒̈́ͅí̵̧͕̫̪̞̣͇̞̟͗c̶̖̹͖̦̬̰̻̪̓̔͂̉t̵̢̢̝͉̻͇̙̞̾́ų̵̲̪̟͔̲̞̦͉͕̣̂͐̇̌̈́͐͗̕͜͠r̴̗͕͚̫̱͇̋̋̍̒̈̊̿́̑̉͘̚͝͠͝ȩ̸̱͉̱̩͇̖͍̰̮͚̈́̈́̒̒̇͆͊̚̚͜ ̵̧͙̹̯͍̝̗̥̝̻̳̊̃̿͛̈́̊̆̾̏̓̿͜͝͠b̶̹̘͎̲̲̲̤̞͆̇u̷̖͗̐̈́͋̓̆̊͒̚̕͝t̸̢̡̗̲̭̭̗͎̲͌͆̏ͅ.̵̘͙̊͋̅̈́̋̆̔̔̀̔̒̊̕.̸̦̋̀̂.̸̘͔̊͛̏̚
̶̧̦̭͚͔̙̦͈̮͙̖̘͚̳͐̔̃̓̿̿͛̂̔͘ḿ̷̡̹͕̰̗̼̼̟͉͓̂̿̂͛̅̂͌̐́́̕͝͝a̷̡͚͎̳̯͙͖̲̿̈́̂͗̀̊͂̿d̴͔̣̠̤͕̰͓̘͍̩͍͕̈́͊͆͊̇̿̔̀̄̄́́̑̕͝ě̸̢̛̲̺̫̬̝͐͊̽͐͋̓̌͘̚͜ ̵̡̮̹͙̲̤͍͇̭͔͉̂͊̾͒͘͝a̸̺̩͔̗̼͙͈͇͖̣̳̠̞̳̿͛̂̉̐͜ ̴̧̨̖͓̣̤̳͙̫̬̆ͅͅş̸̙͔̬̝͆̄̆̈́̒͋͗̐̃͑̋̕͝k̵̡̢͉͓̹̩̠͈͎̇͊̽̑͂͑͂̅́̂̕͝͠e̷͉̟͉͚͙͉̓̎̊͒̌̾͐̌͂̀̐̍t̸̻̝͋̇͐̀̏͂͋́́́͂̎̌͘͠ͅc̵̨̭̺̭̦͎̟̠͕̳͚̲͔͍̀̓̇͗̓̌͘͜h̶̯̆́̆̉̽̾̒̂̑̓̚͠͝.̵̖̘̩̟͙̞̭͒̉̾̉̈̅̐̇͘͜.̵̖̤̤̣͓̫̓͗͐̊̐́͆̀̑̒̉̂.̷̰̭̿͂̈́͗́

sketch.png
"I found
something growing
Can't take
a picture but
made a sketch"

Interesting... And weird... I hope you can do experiments with it if you can and please give us news I hope you're all right, you can escape it Leo I believe you can, just giving you motivation in case you need some... Hey but what do you think of the mech-suit plan? No one said anything about it so as you're one of the most experienced scientists here I hope you share your thoughts...

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:18 pm

I̸̢͕̖̱̔̃̃̀́̏̆͐̃́̑̂̊͘̕'̷̨̢̱̦̣͓͈̬̝͆͂́v̶̬̲͓̣͓̏̐̋̎̏̓͂̑͗̍̕ȩ̵̨͇͖̖͈̂̀̅̈́͌̒͐͘̚͘͠ͅͅ ̶̱͔̲̒͗̐͊̎̉̾͗̌̄̇̅̕͝͠b̶̨̧̡̠̪̹̬͈̞̮͍̖̱̓̄͑ẹ̷̛̼͉̟̺̙̫̤͖͉̈́̆̂̉̈̈́̀͊͝e̷̢̧̛̦̲̩͍̜͙̪̞̺̤̭̩͗̊̍͐̕ͅn̸̢̨͖͔͛͑͗̿̇̾̄͌͐̽́͜ͅ
̶̩̞̜̲͕͎͖͓̫̋͗́͛̊̃̑̏́s̶͓͍̼͎̖̱͙̳͓͈̃̍͜t̶̡̖̺͈͉͌͊̾͗́̈́u̸̧̜̼͎̞͈̺̯̗͈̟̎̄̉̄̈̊͜͝d̶̢̛͍͚͎̰͕͙̅́͋́͌̑̇͂̓̄̆̚͜͜͝ͅy̷̧̳͚̯̤͓̹̻͓̱̹͔̲͛͑͗͊̾͝͝ͅḭ̷̛̘̜̹̹͍͓̻͔͙͕̅̒͊͛̌̅͐̌̊͘͠ń̷̡̙̙̝̲͖̬̊̋̃̅̌̂̐̎͘ĝ̶̬̥̆̓̏̔̾̏̌̄̕ ̶̧͓̮͉̘͖͓̳̟͕̱̭̳͌̊̈̍́̇̓̉͋̔m̷̧̳̀͒͆̍ý̷̡̨̥̰̦͙͓͐͆̌
̸̪̻̫̯͗͒̽̉̌̒̈̕b̶̢̨̡͓̞̻̖̯̉͋͌̅͑̽͌̊͂͌̎ĺ̴̛̪̤̟̝̲͔̳̻̻͕͈̍̓͑͐̅̆͊̓̇͊̄͐ű̷̧̢̗̗͙̯̭̆̄̕͝ë̷̡̳̳͇̫̙̱͔͑̓͆͊̑̓̈́̉͠͝ͅp̵̧̯̝̯̣͙̗͍͈̖͐̀̈́͘͠r̵̨̛̦͕̬͓͇̙̞͌́͌͝i̴̬̱̭̹͎̠̬̊͆͝͠n̷̤͖̗͇̋̀̉̆̀ẗ̵̡̪̰̻͉͓̬̙͍͝s̴̛̫̘͇͓̜̼̫̣̫̾̔̒̓̂ ̶̢̞͉͔͖̜̖̫̣̣̪́̊̕ơ̸̧̱͇̺͍̳̱̊̆͒̋͂̃̅̓̓͂́f̸̨̧͓̰͈̯͍͕̗̆̈͜
̶͎̹͕̦̀͒̑̀͑̈̓̂͆͋̄̔̚̕m̵̠͚̩̖̥̋̉̃̚͘ẙ̷͚̤̜̎̃̂͑͑̈̆̇͗̐̂͘͝ ̵̬̰̦̞̩̋s̷̛͍̦͙̭͔͓͍̲͙͛̓̍͐͐̋̂͜͝u̵͖̠̪̞͉̟̥̠̺͉̔į̶̡͔̻̹̙̗̮̈́̈́̿̐͛̽t̷̗̞͕̜̬͑̈́͊̚͝.̵̡̦̣̩̻̮̤̦͚̝̘̍͑̚
̶̼͍͎͓͙̪̯̹́̂͌͆́̍̈́̈́̈́̓̚͝F̶̨̛̠̥̘̖͓̺̫̪̘̯̰͖͉̍̇̆̀̌̇̏̐͑̿̎̐̎͠i̴̢̬̗̪̥͍͈͂̄͒́̓͐̃̅̏g̴̨̧̟̹̟̪̝̦͍̣̮̱̬͓̀́̾̅̄̇u̶̮̻̼͎͚̩͉̘͚̬̘͑̄̅̾͛̀̎̊̽̄͂ṛ̵̨̤̣͕̼̰͎͚͎̳̝̀̍̍͌̽ͅi̸͙̫̩͙̠̤̯͇̮̣̓͛̊̊̀̇̓̂̚̚̚͜͝͝͝n̶̨͇̖͕̫̫̫͓̞̭̫̠̾̓̋͐̚g̶̨͚͂̓͒̃̅̈́̇͛̍̂̋̚̚ ̶̢̧̧̖̳͇͙͈̝̖͉̺̝̇͐̃́̔͛̄̌̽͠͠ͅō̷̘͈̤̤̞̄̑̈́̍͒͆͂̀̒͋͝u̶̧̜͍̖̮̇̂̎́͂̆͐̐͊̀ͅͅṭ̸̹̹̻̹̳͉̥̻͓͚̃̐̊̈́̽̐̀̈́͝ ̸̢̡̛̟̤̼̫̳̟̤̰̟̱̞̹́́̐́͂̓͌̉w̶̨͉̘̠͚͉̬̞̣̲̰̭̪̘̗͐h̶̯̥͕͆̀y̷̪̱̹͕̌̓͑͗̈́́͐̈͗̇̍̄͘̚
̵̜́̅̄I̴͈̝̮͇͉͚͖̦̕ ̸̡̻̞̹͚͕͊̓̓̔̊̌̒̓ẉ̷̅̓̈́͗̽́́̏́͌̒͘͘ą̵̥͔̯͕̩͍̓̌̄̃̂̄͌̇̍͜͝s̴̡̢̟͖͈̳͓̬̣͇͈̲̩̤̄̑̀͒̊̐̂̍̄ ̸̫͈̰̯̬͚͙̻̭̔̊̌̑̽̀a̷̢͚͈̩̝̫̜̯̯̳͈̞̬̿̈́͛͐̓̓́͛̓͝b̷͔̮̿̋͆̈̊̍̐s̴͈̗̙̬̻̩͕̼̘̘͉̎̓̽̑̐͘ơ̷̹̘̹̹͙̖̈́͆́̂́́̽̂̈̏͝r̸͇͕̟̳͎̻͛ͅb̶̢̗̲͇͉̟̌͂͐̋͐̈̔̑̔̂͠ê̴̛̘̬̻͍͔̣͒̄̈́̉̎̈̆͗͑̄̚͠d̵̩̞͍͈̗̩̱͚͉̝̚ͅ
̵̧̫̮̖͇̳͚̼̺͙̺͕̔̾̂͌̈́͂́̓̓͐͗͠ȉ̷̢̡̢̩̣̱͕̠͙̘̪̞̇̎̾̌́̎͒͆͗̀̑̅̚n̴̡̢̨̟̺͉̭̂̐̋̚ͅͅt̶̛͉̜̲̖̲̥̰̬͈̭̙̂͆̅̎̐͗̽̊̊͝ő̷̰̲̖̪̣̗̫̝͕̠͈͇̃̓̎͘ ̸͍͙͙͙̝͕̮͖̞̘͗͋́́̓͜t̴̨̧̨̛̛̼̦̟̫͓͈͎̻̺̘̞̃̀̔̂̔̀̆̇̇̊͐͗͗ͅḧ̵̨̧͕̖̺͉̮̹̼͖̹̠̼̗̜́̀̐̒̎̈͐́͊͆͌̾̏̕į̴̡̛̣̠̞̍̿͆̓̇̈͐͆̃͘͘͝͝ͅs̸̯̮̺̘̖̠̯̱̤̗̳̃̃̈́ ̴̧̨̨̛̩̪̞͓̮̝̞̬̊̋̓̾͐̓͒̈́̇s̷̢̧̖̤̮̺̠̜͈͖̳̱̑̍̓̌̍̆̕͘t̷̥̹̥̫̾̋̅̔͗̓à̵̮̙̯̫̗̳̬̗͖̹̜̮̰͜t̴̖͕͚̲̳͖͇͎͎̮͈̀͐̀́̃̅̓͌̒̆̄͛̕̚͜͜ę̶̹͚̩̤̰͍͉͍̳̞̻͑̈́̂̂̊̈̊̒̑̌͗̇̈́̈́
̷̲̰̗̯̮̗̰͕̯͇̠̱̘͂̾̀͑̑͝͠ͅǫ̴̟̩̥͎̺͔͍̘̲̠̼̠͗̓͊̌f̸̝̞̞̮͈̥̫̹͈̯̅̈̌̉̏͑̆̍͒̂͘̕ ̷͔̟͈̪̣̭̺̟͊̉̃̏̉̋̎͐̿̊̚͜͜s̸̨̢͓̗̬̤͚̘̜̬͗͋̒̚ͅu̶̧̢̢͔͈͗́̌̀̎̿͌͊̈́̇̕ş̴̰͖̜̞̄̿̉͊͊p̶̗̖̄͒́̆̊̅̄̍́͛͗̚͝͠ę̶̩̺̹͒̄̎n̷͚̹̱̣̙̯͍͎͖̲̒̋͜s̷̢̨̡͉̫͕͖̠̜͔̑̓͊̉̇̓̀͋̄̓͂̂́͘ͅͅi̷͙͎̮̭̥̤̮͌ǫ̴̬̙̹̬̲̹̩̳͖̒͋͒͌̃̽͌̀͗n̶̢̒͗͒̍̉̊͝͝
̴̺̪̦͔̄͆̌͑̕ͅi̷̡̲͉̭̱̙̺̘̺͉̓̇́̀̈͘͜͜n̴͔̲̹͇̞̝͛͋́̏̌͗͂͆͋͠ ̷̧̖͍͉̥͂͒̀̆͂̕͠ì̶̧̛̦͚̱̠̱̪͖̪̭̯͎̩̝͎͑̓̽̊̎͐͘̕͝t̴̪͔̱̦͇̝͍̝̣̼́̈́̇̅̅͌̃̎̊̂̕̕͘͝͝ͅ.̶̧̼͚͓̹̤̝̣̮̥̥̌̃̔͗̋̀̅̔͛̉͗̚͘̕͝
̴̧̫̩̣̥̮̪͍̙̫̋̓̈́́̓͆͊̓̚͝Ĭ̷͍̼̊̈́̀̈́̔̈̒̀̚͝'̵̢̬̝̮̱̬̳̙͖̼̹̪̫͒̂̒̂v̶̧̡̛̛̙̜̺̩̠̖̙̻͖̐͋͛̏̃̾͛́̄̌́͘ê̶̢̨̪̤̱̘̠̩͎͔̠͎͕̂̀ ̴̫̱̙̣͕̂̆̋͌̈̈́̀͌͑̏̄̕̚͘d̵̻͖͈̪̖̣̎e̷̡̛͎͇͍̲̩͉̗̪̩̘̋͑̚͝t̶̠̤̱̖͔͉͕̯͊ͅe̶͉̮̳̦͒̋ȓ̴̜̞͐̈́̒̚̚m̵̨̗͇̺͔͍̰͊̀̈́̽̎̀̈̒̈̐̓͘͝ị̷̧̡̛͕̟̀̃̓̅͊̃̍͋̐͘͘͜ņ̶͔̺̝̙̥̟͙̙̮͇̰̝̍̑̏̆͋̌̇̿̏̂͘͜ͅe̴̲̮̊̆͐́̏̇̕ḑ̵͇̘͚̺̺̭̠̱͚̗̳͉̹́̈́͋̿̆̊͐͝͠ ̶̛͔̜̼̺͕̄͑́̍̿t̶̛̳̦̜̄̀̐̓̋͂̊̚͠ḧ̸̢̠͈͍̤̝̪̟͇̠̝́̉̊̊̌ḁ̶̖̗̙͗͗̃͠ẗ̸̻̜́̄́̓̋̈̍̓̆̽̽͂̎͆́ͅ
̶̨̱̤̰͎͙̦͕̺̯̯̺͑̈͌̀̏̈́̀̍̄͒̑͝w̸̧̰̗̥̬̣͓̫̙̯̤͇̗̦̐̃̆̃̿͊̋̈̆̌h̸̛͉̞͆̒̇̈́͐̒̀̓͂̊̋͠͠ḯ̸̡͉̰̙̯͚̺̦̝̥͖̩̗̓̉̈́̋̀͠ĺ̶̛͉̯͍͋̈́̒̀̈́́́͌̈́̅͘̕ȩ̷̻͓͚̗̦̜͓͕̞̺̬̖̦̉̋̇ ̷̳̭͔̽̀͑̉͘͜r̷̢͇̫͎̔͑̄̾̽̋͒̿è̴͉͍̫͉̜̞̼͚͎̱̪͉̍͐̽̌͆̑̄̓͑͊̚͝ͅṣ̴̜͇͉̪̰̬͙͍̙̘̮̀͋̃̐́̂̆̒̆͜ͅį̷̻̤̮̜͓͈̼̀̆͆̿̾͂͜ṣ̵̡̢͊̈́́͌̈̂͛ẗ̸̬̝̼̳́̊̉̄ą̷̮͔̘̺͔̲̏̀̋̌͒́͛̃͑n̴̨̛̙̤̩̳͉͖͈̥̟͍̹͘͘ͅt̷̡̛͕̯͙͖̼̝̗̓̊̀̎͘͠ ̸̠̳̤̍̽̌̀͆̆̎̃͝ͅt̸͕̤̯̼̙̐̿̿̆͝o̷͖̱̘̹̟̩̻͎̫͖̙͑͒͂̐̓͆̄̇̂
̴̳͓͍̻̻̯̦͋̆t̷̢̻̪̙͇̻͐̔͜h̵̲͕̻̖̦͍͉͈͙͈͇̩̱̓͂͗̇̂͝e̶̛̜̠͎͚̤͕̲̥͈̹̳̝̯̘̓̇͗̑̏̈̎͑́̈́̽̚͜͝ ̴̟͂̍ṯ̴͔̯̑́̆͊̃̏̿̀̔͒͆̚a̴͈͍͠r̷̢̨̘͖̯̹̖̈r̵̡̨̹̲͚̝̦͚̪̘͔̿̋͂͊͑͐͐͂͘,̵̨̢͔͕̱̤̭̘͝ ̶̤̣͔̳̲̰̔̀̀̎̑ṫ̷̨̨̨̻̲̠̺͕͇͖͐̀͌̉́h̵̭͍̦͕͉̣͚̥͆̑̽̈́̋̋̒͌̔̿̀̿̌̋͝ȩ̵̡̘͖͔̪̞̹̋̈̋̈́̅̌
̵̨̡̝̖̤͔̭̮̗̘͗o̷̰̞̺͑̂̂̂̈́͛̎̀̄̈̐͐̀̕r̷̻̼̠͔̮̠͇͙̺̬̮͈͖̯̩̃͑͝n̴̨̙̤̜͙̹̻̽̾̎ã̶̡̠̙̪͔̜̦͉̮͇̬̎́̚ͅm̸̨̧̡͕̖̬̤̮̮̖̥̙̻̺͚̌͌̊̎ę̴̖͉̼̳̻̙́̓͗̃͋̈́̃̊́̎͗̕̕͠͝n̵̨̠̯̳͖̱͕̿͒͊̓̀̋̐̂͗̐̋̎̈́͘̚t̸̹̤̰͙͈̹͑̈́̋͜͠ś̶̢̧̫̼̣̩̳̔̑̎̒̌̽͊̅͠͠
̷̡͈͖͓̘͎̠̲͐͑̆́͂̽͑̊̍̽̔̑͑̕ẃ̴̟̥̦͔̅̈́̾͗̓̌͋̔̉͑̾̚͠͝ị̴̙̝̟̤̳̘̯̍̾̀́̋͒͑̇͋̇̀͝l̵̡̫͎̞̜̠̱̜̟̯̔̾͗̆͛̇̇̆͠l̸̨̛̛͔͎͉̗̳̖̟̟̞̲̹̼͌͗̆̆͗̿̑̑̈́͌̌̿͜͝ ̷̨̢̬͓͔̳̯̥̜͔͈̗̼̺̅̑̈́̒͐͋̽́̄̀͛̎s̸̘̻̲͙͉͍̥̝̩̩̣̩̏̉̌͊͋͒͝l̴̢̛̛͎̱̱̞͉̞͕̼̼̼͍͔͔͋͗̈́̂̃͐͂̋͛͛̂̈́͘ͅo̵̝͖̹͕̭̟̩͓̺̥͚̘͌w̶̡̬̭̖̱͍͚͈̫̯̣̽͗̑͒̇̇̂̕͝͝͠l̵̨̝͚̱̰̹͚͇͓̙̝͇̺̣̄̉͑͗͌͌̍͆̒̂͘̕y̷̨̪͉͚̜̗͓̣̘̜͒̿̋̀̄̒͆̄͌ ̴̛͇̬̤̼͔̳̩̫̖̙͍̀̽̈̈̅͗̒̂̕͜͝͝d̶̖͖͉̳̻͔̜̠̭̯̭̩̤̩͍̄̍̌́̿̿̀̈́̕̚͘e̶̪͐̔͜͝t̴̛͔̯̫̯̖̗̗̠̖̻̦̔̐̽̔͐͜͝ẻ̷̬̹̠̰͍̲͉͚͕̥̂͜r̶̡̩̩͉̹͐͌͐̎̓̅̇̀î̸̢̛͓̤̱̟̒̊͒̕͘o̸̥̭̦͈͛ř̷͇̈́̈́̎͛̉͝a̷̺̅t̶̠̝͍͉̦̩̏̍ě̸̙̙͇̩̗̬̯͓̱̬͓̘͖̝̓̒̌̉͐̽͘̕͜͝͠.̵͍͈̥͔̈́̌̆̀̈́́͂̇̅̉͑̕̚͜
̷̡̹̼͙̗̅͑̀͛̊̄̊̿̽Ý̸̡̖̥͎̔̏̿̋̀̒̋̔̎͆̄̾͝o̸̝̜̗̘͕͕͙̭͍̟̪̒̈́́̎̂̐͘͜ư̶̹̳̝͔̖̺̲͒̾̈́̈́͋̐̿͛̍͘ ̸̨̳̗̭͔̠̿̃̄͆́̌͌̃̉̉̑̉̇̚n̷̳̤̣̬̐͂̀̋́̏̽̈́̐̌̈ȅ̸̱͚̺͇͙͓̖̱̓̍̏̏̏͘ē̶̦̣̃̔̓͛̀̈́͌̆͘͜d̸͙͖͔̬̰͊̏͛͑ ̸̣͉͎̭̝̗̍̄̀͗̈́̑̎̈́̂͐t̶̤̰̖͂̑̂͂͒͜o̶̰̹͓̪͎̠͕̍͆́̈́̒̒͂̿͐̀̀̓̕͝͝ ̴̣̪̥̲̘̫͋͑̂͌̕m̶͓̦̩̱̮͎̲͖̞̠̭̱̲̀͆̓̈́̓́̂͆ą̷̡̛̂̔̚k̴̢͉̳͓̮̹̭̠͎̣͛̆̊̇͗̋̌̊̇͋͘͘ͅͅͅe̶͉̮̝̜̲͐͊̂̈͗̅̇
̸̡̢̰̗͙͕̒̈̄̑̃̊ͅý̴͚͔̐̿̚ò̸̢̢̺̣̳͚̭̘̟͍̖̆̏̇͒̃̉ͅͅͅu̶̟̗̘̙̮̝̯͓̣͓̻͂̽̄̌̀̊̈́̊̅͑͛͒̕̕͝ͅͅr̵̢̤̩͔͔̟̰͛͆̇̓̌̀͊̀̔̍̑͒ ̴̨̨͎͚̖̤̙̪̓m̴̧̝͇̬̗̩̒̈͒̏̿̕͠͝e̵͔͖̠̞̭̱͚͓̝̬͕̱̐̈́̒͑͛̋̐̂̓́͠ͅć̶̢̪̣̜̰̻̗̼̤̟̹̻̺̣̈́͘ͅĥ̶̡̛̗͙̙͛͌̅͋̿̌̽́̕͝ ̷̨̮̖̠͎̦̻͑ǫ̷̫̥̱̆̉̕̕͠ủ̴̢̨̼̻̺͕͕͉͋̕̕ͅt̷͓̻̥͈̥̘̙̜̭̘͈̍́̇̊̓̾͘̕͝͝͠ ̴̛̰͕̤̹̫̜͔̤͋͐̃̍̓̊̽͊͆͗͘͝ͅo̷̬̤͚̖̜̯̰̮̣̤̰̝͎̅́̒̓̓̇͋̽͠f̸̡̛̻̮͈̬̀̃̕
̶̧̙̥̱̳̰̥̇͗̈́̈́̈͝b̸̛̛͕̻̺͕̒̓͛̍̈́̋̌̎͋̂̕͜ȩ̷̭̬͎̭̼͖̫̱̈̊̕ͅt̶̡̡̟̺͎͖͈͓̲͙͓͕̹̫̉̒ṫ̵̹̰͎͓̳̖̘̞̭̞̞̉͒̆̒̔̐͑͜ę̴̥̦̟̲̂̀̿͑̀ř̵̨̡̤͙͎̯̗̞̼̩̱̙̈́́̎̀͆̏̎̄̿̈́͝͝ͅ
̶̧̣̮̰̣̬̥̹͚͈̾̅̀͊̇́͐̿̔͌̀͜͠ͅm̸̹̪͎̜͉͉̹̟͕̙͆̀͊̓͘̚a̶̮̫̯̩̮̻̹͍̺͒̈́̆̚t̶̠͔̉͗̀͘͘e̵͔̳͖͔̍̓̍̈́͑̆̃ŗ̴̱̫̫̱̮͕̌̒́̎̽̄̃̍̀̈́͑̆̍͒̽i̷̻̯͚̬̬͊̇͑̐͛̓͋̍̑̕â̷̮͓̗̙̭̪̺͝ļ̸͎̱͙̖̹͂͌̿̅͑̌̽͂̚s̷͎̙̱̽̽̂̃͛̽͗̈́̔̒̑̚̚.̷̢̛̲̥͓̪̰̪̀̾̄̅̒͌̎͗̈́̑̈̚͘͘ͅ
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:53 pm

I̴̥͐͐̈́̀̏̕ ̴̻̮̹͖̺͖̰̬̩͇̥͕̂̃̊̎̆̎̈͘͘̕͘͜m̵̳̱̻͎̩̻̙̬̠͉̣̝̦͓̱̑̃̈́á̸̧͊͛͑͠͠d̵̛̩͙̿́̈́̋̎͆̀́̉̈́́͘͠ê̷̳̹̭̼̠̗̰͐̽̑͌́̅̋̃͐ ̴̢̨̛̭͈̋͂́̔̽͊a̶̰̪̬͖̳̟͍̬̾̌̉̏̔̐̅͐̂̎
̵̨̹͍͎̪͙̼̜̹̰͔̙̩͒̂́̽b̸̡̨̰̠̹͎͇̖̩̺̥͚̠̗͘̕ë̷̤̤̙̠̻̮̩̼̻̟̅̌͑̆͌̔̈t̵͔̤̋͛̊͐͛́̿̒̐̈́͝t̴̡̹̤̞͓̲̯̦͓̙̣͇̣̉͝e̴̢̒͒r̵̢̡͎̺̤͚̝̭̫͓̦̺̤̈̏̍̆̽̓̎̀
̸̧̭̖͐̆̈́̅̊̒̂̋̚͝ş̸̜̟̭͎̲̩̲̬̌̑̏̌̈́̀̓̉̀̃̈́͒͘͝k̵͎̃̃͋̋̽̑̒͂͠͝ĕ̶̟̮͙̣̝̎͒́̄̓͛̓̏͜͠͝ͅͅţ̴̨̗̣̥̼̦̰̹͐̕͜c̷̥̝̻͚̦͗̆̿͠͝h̷̡̧̝̹̫̺̱͉̬̯̐̔̎̈́̈͗̇͆̀̆͘͜͝ ̴̼̥̯̱̯͉̳̹̤̹̂͒̌͑̂͋̓͐o̶̯͉̱̥̲͈͊̐͑̋̄͜͠͝͠f̷̧̹̪̬͉̘̖̅̾̈̒̕͘
̸̣̮̃̂̑͘͝͠͠t̸͉̯̣͈̭͖̟͎͓̔̉̅͒́̑͌͗͘̚͜h̴̗̼͉̺̫̰͙͖̉e̸͈͍̞̞̲̖̭̱̔̊̃̏̈́̋̄͗̎̕͝͝ ̷̢̧̢͖̱̰̾̔g̶̡̹͉̰̠̞̿͒́̇̎͗̄̈́̈́͐̋̔̚͝͝ṛ̵̡͉̰͇̦̻͚̩͒͂̓̓̽͒o̶̢̡̯̟̯̬͓͖̠̰̮̜͕̱͒̌̈͊̔͜͠w̴̛̜̥͖̞̥̏̏̑̂̈͗́͂̒͐͗ͅẗ̷̢͖̘̭̭̙̩̞̣̹́͋̋͂̎̀́͝ͅͅh̵̨͚̯͚̫̻͕̃͂́̽͜͠
̷̜̤̿̀̈́͛̈͒̇ö̷̢̡̟͚̩͍͉̹̥̦͉̹͓̋͋̎̏̇̊̒̋͂̇̚͜͠n̸̛͙͉͆͜ ̴̱̖͇̳̣̝̳͙̰̘̻̣͆̀͛̈́͐͌̉͑t̵̫͕̩̱̖̟̜̾͛̐̈̃̒́̄̇̆̓̅͒͝͝h̵̨̰͔͓̗̻́̀͒͂̐̂̊̽͘͝ę̷̡̖̻̙̮̲͈̮͔̺͉̈́̈̊̀̉͝͝͝ͅ ̴͙̠͓͔̣̀͌͆̈́͠ͅw̵̨̬͇̰̬͎̘̗͚̺̥̣̯̼͖̎a̵̢̡͚̻̰̥͈͔̲̝̻̔̔̈́̿͑͛͒͒̌̄̕l̶̛͈͊̏̂̀̏͐̃̌̉̚ľ̴̻͎̞̝̲͓̥̟̋͒͗̒̒̕.̸̬̈́̀̂
̵̧̭͍̠̼̜͍̜͛̒͛Í̷̩̥̝̗͑̂̓̊̇ẗ̸̯̹̼̻͔́́̽̈̈́̂̄̀̂̓̈́͜'̵̢̛͓͚̦͎̑̂̽͌͆̅̔͆̂͂̊́͘͝s̷͍͇͆̈́͒̇̑͗̐̀͐͋̃̚͠ ̵̢̹̝̲͈̥̺͇̭̤̞̞̒̔̈́̑̈̑̈́̾̔̾͂͛̋̕ǵ̵͖̮̼͍͔͖͍̭͙̰̝̊͋r̸̨̡̥̯̩͙̈͠ͅo̵̧̘̞̹̼̩̍̎̀̓͊̎́̇̿́̌͝ẉ̷̧͙̫̱͚̪̟̖̹̈͌̍̃́́͗͋̊̕͘í̷̟̲͉̈̑͒̌͜͠ņ̷͓̩̘̱̐͆̎́̀̉̐̎̀͝g̷͉̭̭͓͖̮̭͖̯̣̱̜̺̝͂͌̉̉̓̅̄͌̋͘͘͝͠.̵̖̌͒͐̐͑͝
̶̥̹̹͚̟̪͚̤͊̃̈́̇̔̒̕A̸̧̧̨͖̹̤̯̱͈̩̜͐̎́͆̆̏̉͜ͅl̶̨̛͍͓̤͕̹̭͙̲̹̯̝͙̖̈͛̈́̔͐̐̌̎̊̂́͋̀t̵̢̠͙̮̜̮̠̭̎͌̑̉̿̒͊͆̆̊̕̚ḣ̴͍͎̰͒͋̏̊͂͠ơ̷̢̯͇̜̻̠̠̝̱͖͑̔͌͋̍̒̏̀̓̐̉͘u̸̧̨̠̦̠̱̒̐̊͊̃̐̋͊͑̈̎͐͒̕͠g̸̞̺̥͈̝̑̇̏h̷̡̛̹̟͈̤̳͙͉̐͋̄́̌̏̆̊̉͑̀̈ ̸̡̛̤͓̟̳̫̯̻̯̊͊̎͆̉̄̆͝į̷̨̡̡̼̮̳͕̻̲̠̼͕̥̃̋̇̅͜ţ̵̨̤̥̮͕̼̘͖̮͇̍̂̿̊͒̉̈́̾̕̕͜͝͠'̷̡̢̟̩̪̯̲̱̰̖̙̄̐͐̂̌̑͐͆̅̍̆̌s̶̢̝̮̱̤͌͛̂̂̓͑̉̾̚
̵̧̹̱͔͕̤̬̻̩̘̘̖͚̩̿͛̎̊̇̈́͊̀͘̕s̵̨̜̫̩̤̼̹͒͒̀̈́̽̓͋̀̍̅̒̚ͅt̶̞̔̃̎͊͝i̵̘͚͔̺̰̋̓͊́̀̕͠ͅl̴̨̼̘̻̹̭̿l̶̨̢̨̼͓̲͖̤̠̜̗̦̿̈́̋̂́̃̅̊͛̐́͜͝ ̵͓͓̺̭̹͕̄̈́̄̄̐̇͛̆͊̿͊͠v̶͕͕̖̣̘̞̘̹̣͈̎̅͘̚e̴̡̘̘̩̤̬̟͕̖̼̦̗̪̖͚͂́͐̂́̊̅͛̿̂ṟ̷̓̑̿̔͒͆́́̀͛̇̐͜͠ý̷͎͇̥͉͉̤̭̼̜̈́̎͂̑͊̆̀̕͠ ̴̝͚̩̞͙̰̯̙̝̩̀̓͜s̵̯̦̞̳̖̘̳͉̈́̆̅m̷̤̬̪͕̎͑̍͗̊͆͂̏͂a̴̢̮̞̻̭͙̼̪͉̋͒̀̋̇̃̆̀l̵̜̮̺̗̦͔͒̓̀͌̏̃̇ͅl̷̠̥̭͍̐̊̾̽̈́̄̕.̶̢̜̜̳͓̣̬̺͓̯̟̰̱̽̍͋̂͋̉̈̄͘͘͠͠

sketch2.png
sketch2.png (50.61 KiB) Viewed 9710 times
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

IT'S ME

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:43 am

IT'S ME
IT'S ME
IT'S ME
IT'S ME
IT'S ME
IT'S ME
HELP ME
I'M IN TROUBLE
SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN
I CAN'T STAND MUCH LONGER
THE TARR WILL OVERTAKE US
BE READY...
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby Lionmeow » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:49 am

warning.jpg
warning.jpg (57.4 KiB) Viewed 9670 times

S̶̻͖̰̰̝̖͓̥̙̋̒ơ̵̮̰͈̖̘̓̽̉͌̋̉̿̓̊̍̉̊̚͝m̷̺̖͚̳̖̜̜͓̦͉͓̮̄̄̈̍̈́̚͜͝ẹ̷͉̦͔̤͈̥̳̺͔̀͗̈́̉̈̋̈́̀̈͆̈́̈͝͝t̷̨͖̥͐̽̿͗̒͐͊̊́̈̈́͌͘ḫ̸̲̜̖̘́̈́ͅi̴̛͎̥̤̖̲̜͌͌̐̍̍͆̄͘ͅn̷̝͚͍̥̼͍̖̦̮͕̞͛̒g̵̡̪͕̲͂ ̶̙̬̰̲̗̖̺̉̉̿͌͘b̷̡͎̞̜̜̏̇͛̓͠a̶̧̩͔̦̹͕̤͓͙̦̞̯͙͇̋̊̏ď̵̠̮͖̩̾̆̑̈́͌̇͛
̸̫̝̩̟͍̤̇̆̽͐͗ͅi̷͙̱̩̝͊͋̃̂̒̒̊̎̎͆̍ş̴͚̘͔͇̻̙̱̾̍̓̒͌̆ͅ ̶͕̺̤͙̯͈̪̥̯̤̯̎̾̄̓́̎̕͜ͅh̷͈͎͚̞̻̦͖̞̹͎̠̹̃̈́̑̓̉̀̅̎̀͌͊̚͝ͅã̴̢̨̮̪͉͉̞̗͕̄̇̈̆p̶̗͓̹͖͈͍̯̪͉͕̺̜̲͍̠̈́̕̕p̵̬̀͋̓̓̽̊̈̎̿é̶̢̛̞͉̞͂͛͑̎̔̋́͘ñ̴̦̣̒̈́͊̎̈̈́̅͛͒͆͆̋̚͘ȉ̵̳̦̞̣̣͈̈̆̄͠n̸̨͈͙̳̻͈̻͍̠͋̌̆͆g̶̝͔͙̤͔̖̳͍̅͆̃̍̐̀͋͛̂̎͊́̀͝.̵̧͙̱̜͙͚̊̑̍͌͝
̶̧̩̠͕̞͜͝ͅỊ̵͉̱̮͍͒̑͊̒̌͆̇̂̾̚͠ ̵̲̺̫̥̮̫̥̟́̅̇̀̎͝č̴̜̗̳͜a̶̩̚n̴̫̟͓̜͎̗̳͈̩͇̻̜͕͉̗̈́̀̄̆͌̊̓̃̈́̕͘̕ ̶̧͈͖̳̬̘͍͂̈͑̈́́̀̐̿̐͋̕̚͜f̶̧̬̦͉̮͔͉̰̭̝̖̦͑̽͐̈́̀̾̈́́̈́̕e̵̟̣͇͆͌̍̃̎̐̃̐̉̉͗̍́̒̚e̸̡̮̖̱̭̖̒͆̅͒͛͗̋̒͗͝ļ̶͓̲̬͖͕͔̗̐͘ ̵̢̛͇̣̼̦͍͉̰̹̮͓͛͊̏̑̇̓̎̃̋͝ͅį̷͂̽̀́́̓̈̃̏̋̒t̵̛͙͇̜͔̥̝̪̙̩̺̅͒̍̈́̔̈́͆ͅ.̴̖̪̗̫̙̦̟̝͕͙̣̲͍̫̈̾̇͘
̵̢̙̖̠̱̓͆͂̍̐͜Ȩ̵͇̖̮̝͎̻̦̣̪̣̟͕̐͊͊̆̍͑̀̚̚͠v̵͈̞͈͇̞͙̪͎͙͈͙̀̄́̄̔̅̕͜ͅe̶̡̔̅͑͋͊͗͛̀̇r̴̡̬͚̺̣͚͕̖̩̠̜̈́͂̑y̸̧̙͇̥̜̆̈́̎ǫ̴͈͕̌n̴̢̨̨̦͙̗̜̺̱̠̽̈̎͒̐̚̚͠ͅȩ̶̢̛̛̺̩̼̭͕̜̹͉̅̉̇͂̈̽̿̌̈́͑̉̂̕ ̵̨̣̟͇̖̬͊̄̆̍̅̓͜͝n̸̬͕͙̓̅͛ĕ̷̡̮͕̪̠̙̼̤̼̩̭̀̎̍̂́̅̉̕̕e̴̤̯̫̩̟͚͍̋̉̓͂̈͊́̏̌̐̆̍͑d̶̛̪̼̀̓́̋͐̏̈͝͝s̵̢̗̬̭͖̗̣̯̐͗̊̎ͅ
̸̜̹͇̘̟͇̝͖̜̊͆̈́͌̾̓́́̄̾̂͆͋͘ţ̵̡̩̘͇̤̹̮̜̓̇̓̓͜õ̸̠͎̗̱̍̂̎͑̈́̌́̎͂̇͑̕͜͠ ̴̨̣̱̟̲̟͙̤̠̳̞̐͋̓͊̇̅̿̄̿̊͛̂̚͜͠ͅf̸̡̨̛̯͙͍̤̦̦͎̦̰̦̓͘͠i̵̦̟̰̖͈̣̐̍̏̀n̶̡̧̩̣̯̪̬̰̙̓̈́̂͂̒͆̚͝ͅī̵͔͖͙͖͔̗̩̀̓̿̆̏̐̀͛̒̑͑̏̓͂ṡ̶̝͂̄ḩ̷̧̦̩̤̥̰̯̘̠̱͙̫̉́͗͗̑͊̈́̆̆̑̕͜͜͠ ̸̡̟͕̯̠̳̥̰́̐̄͝ţ̴̧̺̳͍̖̼̱̫̲̪̥̥͍͖͒̌̎̐̆̽̏̓͘̕̚͝h̶͈̣̯̏̈́̿͑̉͛̑̑̕͝ę̶̨̢̛̲̬͙̳̗̝̯̳̰̓͋͐̒̀̅̅́̎̓͜͝ ̸̤͉̀̑̋̆̓͘m̸̲̱̆̈̅ḛ̴̢̛̛̣̗̳̦̬͍̟̘͈̭̻͑͗͑̈̅́̊̒̃̐̃͠c̸̡̛̛͈̪̮̪̱̬͉̤̝̭̺̝̄̊̆̃͛͌͜h̶̡̡̭͚̼͖̯̼͆̒͗̒̔̈̏͌̑͘͝
̵̡̣̬̃̀̇́̓b̵̤́̑́́̋̕̕ȩ̶̨̛̛̦̩̖̰̺͕̏͋̾̓̀̄͋̔͆̇̓͠f̵̧͔̼̮͔͎̽̎̀͆͛̈̈́̐͗́̃̚o̸̧̠̟̖͈̫̯̰̣̼̘̮͈̙̼̿̕͝r̸̡̡̳̩͙̠̟͓͊͂͋̋̊̆̽͜ͅͅͅȩ̵̭̰̭̰͙̼̈̀ ̸̨̬̦͆͜͝i̸̝̘̻̭͉͙̠͔̋̊̓͒̏͗̈́̈́̉ţ̶̧̝̪͕̣̝̱̯̻̘̇̇̕ͅ ̴̢̫̟̯̹̣̩̝͓͚̈́̏̿̎̓̉c̵̻̲̰̣͇̫̫̭̑͒̎̽͑͘ŏ̷̧̧̤̖̂̿̊͗͒̀͛̀̀̄͘͘͜͠͝m̵̨͍̬͉͇̳͇̮͓̠̪̓̂͐ę̸̠̯͖̳̩̰̱͔̹͕̬͓̌̐͛̉̒̂́̈́̎͐̕s̷̠̱̺̠̤͇̠̒́͛̐͗̍̊̕.̷̲͚̹̙̜̬̟̗̣̟͇̭͂̑̌̓̆̔̄́̅͛̕
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Creative