Slime Lab Log 2

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Slime Lab Log 2

Postby Lionmeow » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:01 pm

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6724
Hey, like, slime science!
The original kind of died in a weird way. As Noggy05 explained it:
Slime Lab Log wrote:Welcome to the Slime Lab Log. This is where slime scientists share their theories, experiments, and discoveries. Thank you.

Thank you.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Re: Slime Lab Log 2

Postby Noggy05 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:36 am

I am legitimately crying with joy.
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Thanks for three amazing years.
I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:37 am

LAB 0001

Hello! I am Leo Leoleo. Don't ask about my name. I am a slime archaeologist, and study the ancient slimes from the Jellassic age. In specific, the Rainbow Plague. An ancient kind of tarr that I discovered.

The Rainbow Plague is a sort of colony of micro-tarr. As it ate away at Jellassic slimes, said slimes slowly shrank, until the the last one fell, ending the Jellassic age. Actually, that's just a theory that makes the most sense. I'm continuing to study this Rainbow Plague. Maybe it could give some insight into why tarr are what they are today.

I have theorized that the Rainbow Plague eventually evolved into modern tarr to better suit their new food, regular slimes.

To do list:
- Study and/or remove the more modern tarr genes.
- Look for remains of possible Jellassic plorts.
- Look for Rainbow Plague fossils.
- Look closer at a "Dr. Jason's" study on a tarr gordo and see if it has any correlation with the RP.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby Noggy05 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:08 pm

NEW BEGINNINGS

Welcome back everybody! I'm glad that you enjoyed my little project.
Also, I hope that everyone's okay and not disintegrating. If you are in trouble, just say so, stay put and wait for the newly hired rescue team to come through.

The Slimevolution Project
Anyway, onto the research. While I was away, I studied the creation of new slimes, and my theory is that if I can synthetically speed up the natural process of the transformation from one slime into a new slime and modify the environment, I can make a completely new slime.

Another part of my theory is that the existence of Tarr slow down the process of the Slimevolution (SE) because of their tendency to eat slimes. I believe that Tarr are more attracted to slimes closer to finishing their SE, as they won't always target the closest slime.

So, for my experiment, I will attempt to raise a slime in a Tarr-free environment: A fast food restaurant. To simulate this, I have filled my lab with many types of fast food. I will keep the room under constant surveillance and have it at a high humidity level so Tarr won't be as much of a threat.

One more bit of my theory, is that free-form slimes (Puddle, Fire and Quicksilver as of now) are created when no conceivable or traditional food is available. The free-form slime might be free-form because the food that they eat isn't particularly nutritious and, over time, they have become dependant on that food for them to exist. Puddle Slimes evaporate, Fire Slimes snuff out, and Quicksilver Slimes burrow back into the ground as soon as the electrical current is gone.

So for part two of my experiment, I will put a slime in a library with no food, apart from maybe books.
Lionmeow made my avatar!

I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:55 pm

LOG 0002

While the Rainbow Plague is interesting, while I run some long tests on their fossils, I have put that project aside to study a much more interesting phenomenon. I have proven that Jellassic slime fossils slowly turned into the Far Far Range.

To prove my theory, I have put a fossil in my Quantum Chamber of Time 2.0, and a few minutes later, I had a piece of land.

I am now attempting to create a brand new land mass. I took a fossil, dowsed it in quantum energy, and threw it in the sea. While not as effective as the chamber, it did take affect. A few weeks later, there is now a small lump of land. Not too big. A single slime could sit on it, gaze out into the ocean, maybe jump in. I will update regularly on its progress. I need a less diluted solution of quantum energy, this batch was just to test it worked in the sea.

With your experiment, have you considered making brand new land, and not just exposing it to various locations? I am prepared to send you some fossils and quantum energy over the range exchange. For new land (that doesn't look like the dry reef) try covering the new land with Rainbow Plague fossils. Spray them with quantum energy, and see what happens. I'm curious to see what it will do for you. Be prepared to find lots of tarr though.

To do list:
- Make a more stable quantum energy, I think it will work faster.
- Continue making more land.
- Send supplies over the range exchange for help with the Slimevolution Project.
- Study the effects of Rainbow Plague fossils on various types of land.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby Noggy05 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:33 pm

Lionmeow wrote:To do list:
- Make a more stable quantum energy, I think it will work faster.

I tried #1 on your to-do list by mixing in quantum plorts, salvaged quicksilver plorts, fire plorts and ripe kookadoba juice (Trust me, you won't need a lot of kookadoba juice). I sprayed the mixture on a bird, and the bird just exploded into yellow sparks. As I was looking for the bird, or what was left of it, I knocked over the bottle and it sprayed all over me. Nothing seemed to happen. Until I saw a holographic-like version of myself which I could control at will, even simultaneously with my body. After a little bit, I was moved to my 'quibt' just in time to see a shower of yellow sparks where I had been standing just before.
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Noggy05
Keeper

Postby JasontheBasin » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:51 pm

<Play door_slam.wav>

Guess who's back? Doctor Jason is!

being rich and all that was sorta boring, so now im trying my hand at slime science again.

You wont see a ton of posts from me, but I can ensure you there'll be atleast one from me.
Im good friends with emeraldplay, who's a Slime rancher modding god.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:35 pm

Noggy05 wrote:I tried #1 on your to-do list by mixing in quantum plorts, salvaged quicksilver plorts, fire plorts and ripe kookadoba juice (Trust me, you won't need a lot of kookadoba juice). I sprayed the mixture on a bird, and the bird just exploded into yellow sparks. As I was looking for the bird, or what was left of it, I knocked over the bottle and it sprayed all over me. Nothing seemed to happen. Until I saw a holographic-like version of myself which I could control at will, even simultaneously with my body. After a little bit, I was moved to my 'quibt' just in time to see a shower of yellow sparks where I had been standing just before.

Huh. I need to try that. I think you made that mixture a small bit too potent. I wonder if you add a bit of prickle pear juice and dervish plorts, you can create tornados.

JasontheBasin wrote:<Play door_slam.wav>

Guess who's back? Doctor Jason is!

being rich and all that was sorta boring, so now im trying my hand at slime science again.

You wont see a ton of posts from me, but I can ensure you there'll be atleast one from me.

That door almost hit me, you know. But seriously. I actually mentioned you in a different post. Interesting...

LOG 0003

After teleporting around for a bit, I realized I should check up on all my tests on Rainbow Plague, with one in particular being important. I had tried to bring back Rainbow Plague. After studying the residual energy left in the chamber, I have concluded that it did indeed come back, however fizzled out shortly after due to lack of food.

To do list:
- Revive the Rainbow Plague. Again.
- Continue growing my new habitat for slimes.
- Stare even closer at the "Dr. Jason's" paper on tarr gordos, and see if it has any correlation with RP's behavior. After of course studying said behavior.
- Figure out how to create tornadoes.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby QuantumTangle23 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:20 am

Hello! Dr. Quantasio Tanglum here, ready for more experiments!

I have currently been trying to make a custom plort by mashing 2 plorts into one.

So far i have made a few, but every time i feed it to a slime it turns to tarr.

I will update you on my progress.
Quantum tangles are the hardest slimes to ranch.

But who can say no to that cute little face?
QuantumTangle23
Keeper

Postby JasontheBasin » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:36 am

...That's because it's just two plorts.

yes hello this is Doctor Jason.

And if you forgot, if a Slime eats a plort it becomes a largo, a second one makes it a Tarr.

You're just expediting the process of a slime becoming a tarr because it doesnt realize it's going to eat a second plort.

If you want to have a custom plort work, you're gonna need a Blank Slime.
What's a blank slime? It's a genetically altered slime i created to run tests on. It never really gets hungry, and it's a nice shade of white. It's also so barely much of a slime that when i fed it a pink plort, it just became a pink slime!

Dr. Quantasio, I've sent a Blank Slime over to you with my Matter movinizer(TM). Try feeding it a pink/rock custom plort, and see the results. We would all love to know what happens if a blank slime ate a custom plort.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby Noggy05 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:20 pm

Update
The slimevolution project has been a success so far, the slime that I fed only fast food will only eat fast food now. The slime in the library has taken the books off the shelves.
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Noggy05
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:50 pm

Dr. Jason wrote:If you want to have a custom plort work, you're gonna need a Blank Slime.
What's a blank slime? It's a genetically altered slime i created to run tests on. It never really gets hungry, and it's a nice shade of white. It's also so barely much of a slime that when i fed it a pink plort, it just became a pink slime!

I wonder if I would be able to create a Blank Slime with a Jelly slime. Jelly slimes are the ancient equivalent of pink slimes.
Noggy05 wrote:Update
The slimevolution project has been a success so far, the slime that I fed only fast food will only eat fast food now. The slime in the library has taken the books off the shelves.

Two questions. A: Have either the two slimes changed so far (apart from their diets)? B: By "The slime in the library has taken the books off the shelves", do you mean he is sorting the books or eating them?

LAB 0004

Today I̵̖̙̥͇ͫ̏ͤ̏̊̓̿̍͐́͘͡

/̏̍̽̊ͧͪ̒̚̚͏̸̖̝/̶͇͈̖̙̞̆̋̄͒̉̇̐ͦ̀͠/̖̼̫̺̱̥̓̂̀̄̉ͅ/̺̻̩̖̳̉̅/̸͚̟͈̋͒̌͌ͤ̃̉͝ͅ/̘͔͋̓ͬͮ͑ͮ/̴̧͉̠̜͖̻͊͊ͅ/̵̖̩̣̻ͧ͌ͨ͒͠/̞̣̣̖̟̰̥̓̓͑͌͋͘͝/̼̹͑͌/̯͇́ͦͥ̆ͣ̑͢/̔̅͒͆̐̊́̚͏҉͖̜̥̗̳̗/̵̙̩̝̺̖̟̼͓̪̓͋͛ͭ/̧̙̞̟̼ͧ̎̓ͣ͡/͎̦͓͐ͭ̄̕/͓̗̙̯̳̞ͥ̓̽̓̿͆͑͋͟͞/̳̦̗̦̲͙ͮ͜/̵̣̣̞̹͓̬̌̂̇̆/̴͕̭ͤ̑̿ͫͧ̇͠/͍͋͌/̵̣̠̦̞̿̋̈́ͫ͐̓ͥ͛̚͘/̵̲̦̼̦̠̠͓͈̤̄̋̏̽ͣ̏̉́͘/͔̦̹̪̣̈́͒ͪͤ͞/̭͎̙͈̬͇̪̠͐ͬ̔̒̀/̸͖͖͗̂ͬ̑ͮͤ̍̄͟͝/̵̹̗͒̾̑͑͂͊̚͝͡/̺̲͌̈/̊͐̍͗̔҉̬̙̣͍/͚̜͚̭͔̊̌͌ͧ͆̀̈͟͡/͔̓̓́̈́͛͌̾͡/̴̡̺̗̜̞̜͋̊/̸̧̪̪̣̝̠̩̪ͭ̄ͩͧͬ͢ͅ/̽̀͗̈́ͬ̆̾҉҉͈̜̣̙/̵͓̣̞̳̖͍ͫͮ̿͌͌/̶̫̮̱͇̞̻̟̩̄̕/̶̵̤̼͈̭̻͕͎̙͒͑̐̇̉ͥ̀/̷̗͍̞͛̽̆͜/̫̯̟̱̞͚̝͓ͣ͐̐͆ͦ̿̏̈́͜/̢͚̘̩̟̹̭͎̟̬͌̈̈ͭ/̧̪͇͙ͨ̽ͪ̆̚/̮͕̭̈͌͊ͬ͒͘/̝̺͓̃̎/̯͇̦͓̱ͫ̅͂͆̕/̖̤̐̂͢͠/̷̯̣͍̰̬̝̪͔̔̅́/͖̦̀̈́͛̕ͅ/͈̭̂ͫ̀͋̎̐̿ͤ/͙͗̈̓̿̒̈͊͐̚̕/̬͕̻̜ͧ̔̈̊ͮ͗̄̚/̢̦̫͍̦̗̒͒͌͊/̦ͫͯͩͦ͛ͬͤ͘͡/̻͔͔̬͖̿ͨ̃̆̀͊̌͝/̞̦̦̭̱̭͕̂̍̒̍͌̚/̨͍ͥͮͅ/̷̞͉̘̰̞̝͐̚̕͝ͅ/̈́ͤͪ͏̣/̙̱̺̺̖͓̫̥̄͊̒̇̕͟ͅ/̴̲̮̲̹̮̥ͩ̃͊͐̽̎͜/̹̯̙̮͙̘͒ͫ͑̐ͭ̊̚̕͜/̝̾̍̄ͥ̓/̬͈̤͈̬̋̎͗͞/̺̣̭̳̙̰͂ͅ/̯͕̫̋ͮ͂̒̀̀͟ͅ/̙͍̓̇̂͌͘̕͞/̴̸̥̙͕̣̬͆ͣ̀/̘̰̼̃̿͗̂̍ͭ͂͢͟ͅ/̛͗ͪ͛ͩ̌͏̷͇̰̠̮̥̱ͅ/̪̭͇͓̓ͫ̐͌̌͐̀̚͡/̸̮̫̞ͥ̀͢͞

̶̠͔͋̉̓͌͘͝ͅĮ̸̲͉̻̰͇̰͖̇̔͂͊͊̋̊̓͘ţ̶͎͈̮̫̣͙͎͎̤͓̜͖̆̽̈̀ ̸̛̠̳͚͓̦͒̒͊͗̆̇̿̐̋͘͝͝c̴̨̜̗͚͖͍͆ą̷̼͕̖̹̖̟͈͉͙̦̪̰̒ͅͅm̶̡͔̟͓̤̂̏̓́̓̃́̾͛̈́̕͠͝ę̴̛̳̗̘͍̤͓͇̯̦̑͜ ̶̧͔͖͖̬̬͇̖͕̤̤̙̺͂͆͝ͅò̸̡͖͐̂̔̑͘̚̕ͅu̵̡͚͖̫̭̓̅̈́͐͋̃̈́͂̈́͘ţ̴̠̻̭̦͆͝ ̴͖͍̤͓͖̙̅͋̉͘͘ǫ̶̨̱͇̜͙̼̻̟̯͖̟̦̩͎̓̒͋̏̂̌͆̀̀͊̋f̷̡̙̪̬̝̺̼͉͓͚͖͕̜͙̏̋̊̍̾̏ ̵̛̩̈́̌̽̅̈̀ṯ̷̡̧͉̜͍̗͈̥̘̍͗́̓ḧ̴̢̛̬͒̇̊̕͝e̴̢̡̟̩̞͕͓͔̻̤̲̥̊̇͜ ̵͎̦̦͔̜̝̃̈́̎̏̋͋̃̎̿͠o̶̭͂͂́͌̈́͆̕͝c̷͇͙͇̳̭̝̆̅̈́̊̾ë̶̜͓̯̜͙̱̭̳̣͕̟̖̩̣́́̄̇̂͊̍͘͝͝ǎ̴̧̰͇͇̞̱̖̜̰͔͙͍̃̉͝n̴̢̮̼̮͓̖̜̬̮̲͑̏̅̎͐̚̚ ̶̞͓̮̰̜̮̣̜̟͇̽͑̎̐͆͗̐̇̀͆̌̄͜͠ͅt̸̥̱̺̼̺̱̟̙͉̱͍̗̟̅̍̓̋̽͆̏̈́͜͠ö̴̧̘̭̭̩̥͚̭̪̍́̿́̈́d̶̡̡̲͚͖̲͉̩̖̆̍ͅä̵̧̼̠̜̩͉́̐̽y̸͎̮̠̖̘̤̗̻̓̆͌̓.̶̢͇̙̼̄͛̂̀̂̔̑͒̀̀̋ͅ ̸̠͍͌͋̈͒̒͌̕ͅȈ̷̧̟̮͔͖͉̲͂́̇̎̈́̕͝͝͝ͅt̴̼̠͍͙̥̱̖̫̽̈́̉̐͠͝͝ͅ'̵̧̢̡̜͈̗͈͇̯̰̮̖̬̠̞͋͂̄̍̊͊͂̍̐͐̕̚s̵̡̢̢͔̹͚͍̖͖̹̭̻͙̃̎̂̈́̋̆͛͘͜ͅ.̷̨̺̮̯̜̻̳̳͉̤̩̩̩̫̜̄̄̑̽͂̌̿̉͑̍̎͐.̴̡̮̥̼̺͚̭̪̥̝̌̄͜ͅ.̷̡̛̗͉̹̙̻̬͖͉͙̲̻̣̮͊̃̄̀ͅ ̴̡̛̔͊͛̅̆͂̀̿̈́̂̿̒͝ă̷̙̔͂̄̾̂͐̾̆̇̄l̶̯̱͇̥̖̺̖̗̜̹͔̝̯̙̓̎́͛̓̂̑͊̈́͝ͅį̶̞̤̬̜̪̞̈́̍̾͜v̵̛̯̯͕̤̤̟̰̰̪̖̣̤̮͑͌́͒̑̇̀̽̓͗̉̽̕͝ͅͅe̵̡͌̿̒̌!̵̪͈̙̖̺͉͌̀̉̓̎͌́͝ ̶̧̛̞̖̩̦̦̞̭̫̰̐̀̆̇̃́̊͋̅̽͝T̸̡̨̝͓̠͓͔̲͕̞̬̫̘̼̏̾̿̕h̸͙̩̤͉͙̩̹̼̝̼̻̝̄̃̾̕ê̸̙͇͕̭̳̲̹̹̖̝̭̎̈́̏̇̆̅͒͜ ̷̧̛̣̹͈̬͚̟̰͔͖̲͌̈̀̈́̾̓l̷̢̧̰͍̳̆̓̀͆̏̓͗̋͠a̵͙̥͒͊̐̔͜n̵̖̖͕̦͎̟̪̺͕̂d̶̡̞͉̗͚̲͉̲̣̱̘̫̞̀̔m̷̧̛͕̫͎̜̣̿̃̓͋͌̽̐̎͘a̶̲̺͕̖̪̥̐͋̆́̒̐̈́̎̇́̚͘̕͝ṣ̶̢̘̤͎̫̪̺͒̀́̾̀͘͘͝ŝ̶̢̡̛̗͙̉͊̌́͂̈́̔̔̆̃̏.̸̨̡̧̛̹̞̝̖͚͉͍͍͍̞͕̇̔̃̽̇̆̎̊̿̔̄̚̚͝.̶̨̹̝̌̎̆͗̍̉̒.̴̢̼̫̱̥͎̤̬̬̒͋̄̀̐̋̈̃̂͛̍̀̐̔ͅ ̸̦͇̱͎͖̗̋͑͐̀̉̇͝ͅI̵̫͕̗̝͕̋́͒̑̒̈́̀̓̆͆̔͒̕͝ ̶̛̛͖̳͕͚̫̼͖͈̘̘̹̠͓̈́̏̇͛̂̀̽̇̄̓͂͘ͅd̴̨̢͙̩̠̤̥͖̳̰̝͔̬̠̙̉̅͑͋̀͒̇̀̓̈́͘i̶̝̪̮̦̠̻̞͇̮͗̃̈́͐̓̕ͅd̵̛̬̳̤̰̤̪̼̻̤͔̈́̑̀̅́̒̋̓̈́̀́̐̓ͅͅͅ ̶̨̧͔̫̪̩͙̖̬͖̙͍̟̓̐̈́̈́̎̒̾͐͝͝t̴̡̙̰͓̲͙̗̱̟͑͒͗́͗̈́͆͗̂͠o̵̢̿̈́̈́͋̅͐͋̃͛͋̚̚̕͝͝o̷̗̝͓̬̤̗̎͋̒͌̆͋͂̀͘ ̵̢̟̫̹̪̮͉̣̞̤̳̹̓̓̓̀m̵̛̮̉̂͒̄̍̒a̴̱̬̳̘̤͕̒̄̆͌͆̾̚n̷̨͕̭͍̫̳͙̹̣̽́͂̕͠ÿ̷̳̫̖̞̜ ̷̼̫͓̼̗́̊̓̒̾̓ę̵̜̰̫̥̥̼͙̎́̆͒̓̅̒̿͘x̴̢̯̗̪̟̙͈̖̼̺̜̙͓͙̃̈̽͗̋̔͗́̿̀̓̽̽̓͝ͅp̷̡͓̩̱̤͙̭̰̖̖̳͎̓͛͗̾͋͊̈́̓͗̓̆̅̎͜͠͝e̶̢̟̱̯͠ͅr̴̡̗̣͔͍̭͕̙̱̹̰͗̀̑̔̒̈́̾̍̆̈́́̑͜ͅi̸͕͍͆̈̿̑m̵̢̨̖̻̻̳̫̗̜̠̅́͑̀̎͐̀̓̿̆̔̍̄̋͝e̵̠͕̯͎͛̊̂̐̀́̾n̷̡͚̭̭̰̣̜͍͈̰̖̬̭̋̋̿͗̽͗t̶̨̘͕̖̥̪̆̽̅̓ş̷̖̭̥͈̪̘̪̰̫̯̞͐̉̄̀̆̎̈́́͊̆̋̀͘͝͠ͅ.̶̪̊ ̶̥͉̲̪̞̖̈́̽͝I̵̢̹͕̋ͅt̵̢̲̺̥̩̝̙̱̣̱̲͚͎̑̈́͋̈́'̸̨̰͍̟̟̲͕̫̽̎̾̈́̃s̶͓̝̙̺̺͔̞͇͓̖͉̪͔̙͒̂̌̀̑̒̚͝ ̴̧̧̛̘̜̪̍̏̓͊̒͒̈́̿͆͌͛͊ͅm̷̛̳̪̩̼͈̘̮͎̙͉̿̾͒͋͒͒͑̃̊̚̚̕͘͝ͅy̵̭̯̹͖̳̮̳̪̰͓̤̭̲͋͜ ̶͕͎̇̎́͂̏̑͜͠f̵̧͚̱̱̪̼͌̅͠ȃ̵̡͎͉̅̽͑͜ù̷̺̇̏̂̈̄̀͠͝l̸̨̻̰̹͚̭̥̥͈̬̠͍̳͆̍́͋̆̈̅̎̈́͒̒͝t̸̨̨͉͎̙̰̻̝͉͉̺͇͛̍̆.̵̨̧̠̰͇͈͙̘̙͍̦̓͊̋̈́͝ ̶̧̱͉̼̭̱͙̲͑̀̓̆̑͑͑̈́͐̌̿̈́̾̕͝ͅI̴͇̯͈̜̱̫͚̖̬̻̣̲͇͌̂͑͑͐͐͊̓̒̋̊̿ ̴̨̜̘͍̺̝̥̈́̿͆̈́͋̈́͂̾͘͜n̵̨̡̠̪̦͍̠̬̭͉̱̺͑͒́̀̕͜͝ę̵̢̨͙̗̹̙͔̦̭̟͚͙̳̻̳̭̣̰̥̳̣̘͈̦̫̪̙̹͑͗̃̏̏̐͆̏̓̈̔͛͊̇͗͛͗̾͊͐̓͒́̓̏͂́́̚̕̚̕͘͘e̵̡̨̧̨̢̢̳̲̼̖̼̜͈̯͓͇̬̩̫͉̜̥͍̹͔̱̠̲͈̜͚̤̰̝̯̦̠̠̣̗̪̱̭̖͌͜d̶̬͎̞̬͚̠̟̘̖͓̲̰̙͖̝̼̒͊͑̽́͛̐̈́̀̃̄̚͘͝͝͠͠ͅ ţ̵̧̧̛̛̛̯̮̗̰̹̮̪̖̥̝̻̼̬̖̖̖̯̦̺̩̞͎͓̖̮̖̣̼͙̟̮̺͙͔̮͇͍̣̝̪̮̣̯̘̖̜̝̭͇̬͍̞̹̮̘̤̮͓̤͚̳̬̺͇̩̳̣̤̪͎̻͚̳͍̮̤͙͚͙̗͔̫͕̤̥̙͈͙̞̗͐͌́̅́̑̀̉̀͐̒̈́̑͐͒̓͌̐̇̍̾͛̈̀̾͒̎̓͐̎̊͊̏̔͂̂̒͗̾̎͊̆̍͊͊̽̒̾̀́͛̂̓͑̑̈́̋̅̄͐̋̌͊̀̀͛̇̀̄̂̏̌̊̌͑̃̑̅̂̍̄͌̐̌̀͌̾̂̌̿́̿͆͌͐͊͛̀̂̆̀͒͌̾̓́̾͒̀̈́̿͋̾͗̒̐̐͗̈́̐̈̉̉̓̓̀͋̂̆̈̋̇̒̔̒́̎͋͆̽̆̏̈́͐͋͐̉̽̄̃̿̌͐͊̔̎̂̉̐̀̅͛͋͒̐͆͊̍̔̽̈́̑́̅̎͋̎̑̆̍̉͂̑̀̄͐̃̅̈́̀̃̃́͛͛͌͒͆̎̃̈́͛́̍́̏̏͐͂͑̐̉̽̏̐̌̈́̆̿͂̈́̌̓̈̈́̂̒̄̈̊͋̿̊̇̔̒͘̚͘̕̕̕̚̚͘͘͘̕̚̚͘̕͘̚͜͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅơ̶̛̛̛̛̛̰̈̑̌͆̆̏͒̔͋̆̏͗̉͛͗͂̈́̈́̃͒̊̓̏̈́̔́̎̐́͒̄̏̆̾̔͗̂̒̉̈́̎̐̓̎̒̈́̋̏̍̀̋̀͌́̽́͋͛̂̔͂̉̓̀̎̒̀̒̂̌͑͊̊͂̉̌̄͑̃̑̂̋́̂̋͊̈́͊͋͗̈́̄̆̇͌̏̔͐̏̊͗̓͂̔͂͂̋̂̌̊̈́̑͑́̓́̄̂̓̒́̌̿̇̀̊͘͘̕̕̕̚͘͘̕̚͝͠͠͝͝͠

> End Transmission.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby QuantumTangle23 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:33 pm

Hello there.
Thank you for the Blank slime, Jason. I have been using it to conduct experiments.
As for the plort? Turns out he just became a largo.
But then, I had an idea.

I took a Saber plort and fed it to the blank slime.

I have made the first pure saber slime.

I am already getting so many offers for over trillions of newbucks.

While this discovery will make me rich, I owe it all to Doctor Jason.

And I will not be quitting slime science, I will still try my compression theory.
Quantum tangles are the hardest slimes to ranch.

But who can say no to that cute little face?
QuantumTangle23
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:06 pm

Emergency Log 0001

I escaped the Tarr Apocalypse out there. I'm now in an escape bunker 12 feet under the ground. So as an explanation... as already documented, I had been making a land mass. I had a theory that if I had made a land mass where tarr could flourish, it may create a ranchable tarr slime. What I didn't know, was that I was slowly forming the Tarr Apocalypse. Made from many rainbow plague and tarr, it is unstoppable. As far as I have been able to visit, it has spread. Anyway, while I sit in this tiny pod, I might as well respond to some peoples stuff.

QuantumTangle23 wrote:Hello there.
Thank you for the Blank slime, Jason. I have been using it to conduct experiments.
But then, I had an idea.

And I will not be quitting slime science, I will still try my compression theory.

Huh... interesting. I was planning on using something like this for other purposes.

Wait, make sure the Apocalypse hasn't spread to your ranch. It would be a shame if it ate the saber slime.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby Noggy05 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:19 am

Two questions. A: Have either the two slimes changed so far (apart from their diets)? B: By "The slime in the library has taken the books off the shelves", do you mean he is sorting the books or eating them?

1. The slime with the fast food has turned slightly more red, and the other has not, apart from being hungry
2. By taking off I mean removing them and leaving them on the floor.
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Noggy05
Keeper

Postby JasontheBasin » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:23 pm

Lionmeow wrote:Emergency Log 0001

I escaped the Tarr Apocalypse out there. I'm now in an escape bunker 12 feet under the ground. So as an explanation... as already documented, I had been making a land mass. I had a theory that if I had made a land mass where tarr could flourish, it may create a ranchable tarr slime. What I didn't know, was that I was slowly forming the Tarr Apocalypse. Made from many rainbow plague and tarr, it is unstoppable. As far as I have been able to visit, it has spread. Anyway, while I sit in this tiny pod, I might as well respond to some peoples stuff.

QuantumTangle23 wrote:Hello there.
But then, I had an idea.

Huh... interesting. I was planning on using something like this for other purposes.

Wait, make sure the Apocalypse hasn't spread to your ranch. It would be a shame if it ate the saber slime.

T-T-TARRPOCALYPSE!?!?
oh jesus Christ this is bad
We must brainstorm ideas to probably destroy the tarrpocalypse.
Im coming up with concepts for advanced autoturrets.

Stay safe Leo! the last thing we need is to lose a slime scientist!

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby Lionmeow » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:30 pm

Emergency Log 0002

I've been observing from my many various cameras. Unfortunately, most have been destroyed by the Tarrpocalypse. From what I was able to piece together, most of what I can see has been taken over by the Tarrpocalypse. Has it spread to other ranches? At least I'm safe in here. While that is going on outside, I'm working on an antidote. All of my hydro turrets were destroyed, and it seems water doesn't work on the Tarrpocalypse either. I've been working on a blend that-- t hE sI g Na L iS bR eAK iN G u P... Oh n O i t I S h E-

> End transmission.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby JasontheBasin » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:30 pm

Leo? Leo! LEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

totally not a metal gear joke

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby TheAntitarrSlime » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:37 pm

Log 1:

I was accidentally given a blank slime, and I had... some weird plorts on me.

I shoved a gold plort into a phosphor plort.
I fed it to the blank slime.
I HAVE THE FREAKING FIRST EVER GOLD LARGO! AND IT CAN'T BE EATEN OR TURNED INTO TARR!
I NOW HAVE AN ENDLESS SUPPLY OF PHOSPHOR AND GOLD PLORTS!
Attachments
Untitled.png
A colored photograph of the slime:
Untitled.png (16.94 KiB) Viewed 18382 times
If you think I am a gold slime, I am not. This is an Antitarr Slimestack in a trenchcoat &
a black fedora pretending to be human. Gold slime is my friend.
TheAntitarrSlime
Plort

Location: Inside the Glass Desert, splitting a Gilded Ginger with a Golden Slime.

Postby Noggy05 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:49 am

TheAntitarrSlime wrote:Log 1:

I was accidentally given a blank slime, and I had... some weird plorts on me.

I shoved a gold plort into a phosphor plort.
I fed it to the blank slime.
I HAVE THE FREAKING FIRST EVER GOLD LARGO! AND IT CAN'T BE EATEN OR TURNED INTO TARR!
I NOW HAVE AN ENDLESS SUPPLY OF PHOSPHOR AND GOLD PLORTS!

Be careful friend, things that initially seem good might have bad after-effects. For example, my (mostly unarchived) experiment with puddle largos ended badly. Their plorts exploded into rad goo!
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Noggy05
Keeper

Postby yoshifun1 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:15 am

Log Date: 01-14-16
Code: L-001-A-012

Today is the first day of my field research. I have started this after many experiments with the Ancient Ruins. I believe I have discovered something. A remote island, dubbed Mustache Island, has a peculiar Statue. A slime With a Mustache! Normally, this would be neat on its own, but further details have presented it's self; this is not the only unique statue on the planet. There are many statues that are a simple slime, but some are oddities. I have noted about six in the Range closest to me, not Including ones on the slime gate. I plan on exploring many more Islands, hoping to discover more. So far I have also found one depicting a tower, one that is sad (aw), one with glasses, one that has a chunk missing from the head, and a statue located far in the slime sea, by itself, about 4X as big as the others. Each of these statues have an energy source, being shown from my Limus-Metemer. This energy is also the same kind from the Ancient Ruin Plort Statues. I shall find them, and make a map. To anyone who finds this log, Please search for the next one on the Volcano Island. If there is not one there, please tell my family, that I didn't make it.

X 29.9506; Y -90.0788

End Log.
yoshifun1
Rancher

Postby yoshifun1 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:22 am

Log Date: 01-20-16
Code: L-002-A-014

This is log number two, listener. This island is amazing. The Mountains in the Indigo quarry Are so high, I think we should add an area to the map. Anyway, I have not found any slime statues of note on this Island. However, I have noticed something else peculiar. Footprints. The Gordo slime is still present from my last visit two weeks ago, but the other slimes are… fed. And a crate remains are present. I do not believe I am alone. It’s exciting to think that others are here. My family will love a souvenir from this place, probably one of the flower patches… oh yes, I’m in a good mood because A, I’m alive, and B, I’ve discovered two new peculiarities. First, when I analyzed the Slime sea remnants, I discovered that A portion has an unusually high Tarr count. It’s in a line, making me think that a Tarr outbreak has occurred somewhere else… unsettling. Next, I have gotten some initial from a researcher buddy of mine, whose exploring the planet. He found a statue, one made of, get this, glass. That makes seven statues this far. More are to come. Later i will explain what I research. I will place the next log In the island with many mushrooms, so Please keep these logs on file. I plan to keep making them, and show my house coordinates at the end. I left my life behind when I came here. And I got a family in doing so. No turning back now, i’m off to adventure!

X 42.8014; Y -37.8612

End Log.
yoshifun1
Rancher

Postby yoshifun1 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:24 pm

Log Date: 02-24-16
Code: L-003-A-016

Hello. This is log three, in m quest to find statues. I have found another. One that is… peculiar… not because of the statue, but because of a pattern I am noticing. The one I have found is of a Hunter Slime, with Chickens. The Tower statue consisted of Quantum Slimes. The Sad one was with Rock Slimes. The Glass one was a Crystal slime, etc. etc. The other ones were with Pink, Rock, Tabby, and Tangle Slimes, respectively. I believe there is a special statue for each type of Slime! This is not the only thing of note, however. The Tarr count in the slime sea is increasing. It’s not concerning, but it’s a curious observation. You see, Slimes, when in the slime Sea, don't necessarily die. There consciousness remains in a hard ball that isn't dissolved. The special water greatly separates the different slime molecules initially, but they can regroup. Once a certain amount of goo (it could be from another slime) is collected, the Slime has the power to leave the sea and return! So it enters the sea, gets dissolved, then reforms with other dissolved slime to escape! This is how Tarr is naturally repelled, and the most likely reason Slimes as a whole haven’t gone extinct. This is what I study. I study slime itself. Ooh, it's getting late. I don't think I should stay for long anymore. I still have to file the log, and return home, and lots of things. Listener, the next log will be in the ancient ruins, by the honey statue. Thank you for listening to these, and I hope we can be friends! Maybe you're the same person who’s with me somewhere...

X -10.2426; Y -36.1242

End Log.
yoshifun1
Rancher

Postby Lionmeow » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:37 am

Is it... recording? Oh gosh... it's finally worked. This hasn't worked for weeks!

Emergency Log 0003

Where am I...? I think... I'm on the range again. It looks so different, which might be because the environment is covered by tarr. I'm working on a tool that can get rid of it. I don't know where the Tarrpocolypse went. I need to get something stronger than water to get rid of it. I've made a small chemical reaction that gets rid of it, but I need more uninfected material. Does anyone have a little extra material? What material? Everything you can find. Does anyone even have any uninfected material left? I don't need a lot, but I need a bunch of different materials.

What happened earlier? I don't know. I only remember waking up in this infected land. Before that... I remember sitting in a bunker... then black seeping in at the corners. I don't remember what happened after that. When I checked my watch, it had been at least a month, maybe more.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby yoshifun1 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:42 pm

Log Date: 03-03-16
Code: L-004-A-016

I have found another statue. This one seems to be… a puzzle! I found pieces of it all throughout the ruins, and they form into this. My Mondo-Meter is Picking up the same energy readings as the other statues. I got a photo, even! This one looks like a Quantum Slime, just like my famil-wait I don't mean… uhh… yeah, ok. My family, except for my parents, are...wait...is? How… umm grammar... know what, just… their slimes.\. I met all of them through my adventures, and I’ve adopted them as my own. Sometime, when Im done logging, I will share my stories of how I met them; Would you like that? What do you think of the log series? (4th wall break: In all seriousness, I would like to know what you think of the series!) My buddies love my stories… but im getting off topic. The statues, right… um… OH! I should talk about the plort statues, shouldn’t I? Ok! The plort statues use a special type of process to get the statues in place, which works like a slime key, but as a plort instead. Only the correct plort will fit, and even if you manage to squeeze another one in there, there is slime in the statue itself that contains the slime type of the statue. If they do not mix, it does not work. (This works because different slime components only fuse in pairs of three. This is why Tarr is an entirely different color, it’s a compound, while Largo’s are mixtures.) Tarr... I don't like 'em. Even more readings now, I think I need to go hunting for them. Shouldn't take long. Shoot, I am running out of time. Hey, listen, I dont know if you have been here, but meet log 5 on the remote island, with Saber Largo’s, called the wild. My friend’s friend owns the place, his name is Ogden. Good luck.

X -13.2121; Y 41.1257

End Log.
yoshifun1
Rancher

Next

Return to Creative