respawning slime/largoes with fashion pods

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

respawning slime/largoes with fashion pods

Postby rabbitslime » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:05 pm

This feature, if enabled, ensures that largoes/slimes with fashion pods NEVER despawns.
This however does not include party slimes. The said largoes/slimes can also be given a custom name, appearing if you are close by.
If said largo/slime falls into the slime sea, touches an incinerator, turned into a tarr or is eaten by tarr, it respawns at the closes slime spawn point the player is located. This feature is only applicable for the first 10 slimes/largoes with fashion pods, any other slime with a fashion pod despawns normally. Code wise, the largo/slime is stored in a folder at the save directory, said folder has a similar name to the respective save file.
Its file name would be like this:
[slime type][fashoid pod][number]
Slime type is the largo type or pure slime, like honey-phosphor largo or dervish slime; it is just without the word largo or slime. the fashion pod is the one you used on the slime and the number is from 1 to 10, like if you wanted to keep 10 honey tabbies with handlebar fashion pods that are named Joe. Its file name is honey_tabby_handlebar_X. X is is the number. For pure slimes it will look like this: quantum_smart_X
rabbitslime
Rancher

Re: respawning slime/largoes with fashion pods

Postby EmeraldPlay » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:44 am

Is this really necessary?
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Return to Creative