Tarr in casual mode

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Tarr in casual mode

Postby rabbitslime » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:45 am

I would suggest tarr to briefly appear in casual mode whenever a largo eats a plort. The tarr would explode instantaneously upon creation and would be a jump scare to novice ranchers and slimes alike. The music however does not appear, and the tarr cannot hurt you. This is something like peaceful mode in minecraft. With this feature in use, one can now get the "best of the worst" achievement since the tarr exists for like 1 to 5 frames. Also the plort regurgitating feature I mentioned before should be here as to make it easier to protect largoes within range of foreign plorts.
rabbitslime
Rancher

Re: Tarr in casual mode

Postby EmeraldPlay » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:47 am

The purpose of casual mode is to allow players to ranch largos without the worry of a tarr outbreak. This would break it.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby rabbitslime » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:27 pm

Maybe these features would be in a game mode that is the intermediate between casual and regular game-play. Tarrs can't exist for long and a rancher can save his largo before the transformation process is complete.
rabbitslime
Rancher

Tarr in casual mode

Postby Zeterurl » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:27 am

is there a server with this new game mode on it cause it would be more fun if more people that are playing this game mode
Zeterurl
Chickadoo

Postby yoshifun1 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:34 am

Zeterurl wrote:is there a server with this new game mode on it cause it would be more fun if more people that are playing this game mode

You mean a multiplayer slime rancher? 'Cause that would be awesome
yoshifun1
Rancher

Postby Noggy05 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:13 pm

Zeterurl wrote:is there a server with this new game mode on it cause it would be more fun if more people that are playing this game mode

Multiplayer Slime Rancher is impossible at the moment. Many look forward to it in the future.
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Thanks for three amazing years.
I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Return to Creative