Title screen slimes

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Title screen slimes

Postby rabbitslime » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:16 am

I don't want to necro an old thread, but I have some questions:
If one of the slimes that spawn in the title screen is replaced by a tarr; will the slimes react and will the tarr go chase the slimes and eat them?
I thought that the tarr won't focus on beatrix due to the fact that tabby slimes don't interact with her. Also do slimes go after food if they were in the title screen?
Would be cool to see a largo that never gets hungry; like is there a way to edit the values and freeze a particular slime's hunger?
rabbitslime
Rancher

Re: Title screen slimes

Postby EmeraldPlay » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:28 am

The Tarr's emotions won't fill up like they usually do, since time in the title screen never advances. They'll just jump around like other slimes. Other slimes will be scared of them, but the Tarr will never attempt to eat them.

The slimes would go after food if it was in the title screen.

There should be a way to edit the values, but you'd need to edit the largo's files for this to happen.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby rabbitslime » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:30 am

Where did you get all these information? Its seems like you manipulated the title screen before. Also are plorts ignored in the title screen? I'm assuming that the slimes would produce plorts and the plort would be noticed by other slimes.
rabbitslime
Rancher

Postby EmeraldPlay » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:34 am

Indeed.

Slimes are able to eat plorts on the title screen, so you can have largos and tarr.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Return to Creative