Idea for the game

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Idea for the game

Postby PonmoTheMagnificent » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:10 pm

I have this idea where you can grab a largo and transform it back into the two original slimes before the process. This idea came to me when my Tangle Slimes accidently got a hold of some Mosaic Plorts. I've wanted my Tangle Slimes and I don't know if I can find anymore around the Glass Desert. I don't know if there is already something like this in the game but I'll leave this here to find out. I'll draw a prototype late.

P.S. I'm sorry for the person who had to deal with me via Twitter DMs.
PonmoTheMagnificent
Plort

Re: Idea for the game

Postby EmeraldPlay » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:18 pm

Slimes are already easy to find. There's no need for this.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby Calydor » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:54 am

There is a literally endless supply of slimes throughout the game. Just run around the first couple of areas in Glass Desert and you'll end up with a nice pack of Tangle Slimes again.
Calydor
Rancher

Postby Jeb » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:21 am

PonmoTheMagnificent wrote:I have this idea where you can grab a largo and transform it back into the two original slimes before the process. This idea came to me when my Tangle Slimes accidently got a hold of some Mosaic Plorts. I've wanted my Tangle Slimes and I don't know if I can find anymore around the Glass Desert. I don't know if there is already something like this in the game but I'll leave this here to find out. I'll draw a prototype late.

Go and restore some of the first oasis in the Glass Desert. Not only will Dervish, Tangle, and Mosaic slimes spawn... so will many other slimes. You can add a teleporter to that area, and get whatever slimes you need rather quickly.
Jeb
Rancher

Postby rabbitslime » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:04 pm

But what about the case of hunter slimes if I don't want to snare gordos. Searching the Moss blanket only yeilds 1 to 3 hunter slimes. It would rarely make 5. I have 15 and if I accidentally loose them, I would need to de-largo a hunter feral to make it easier to re-obtain them. They should make it easy to obtain hunter slimes without wasting 25 roostroes.
rabbitslime
Rancher

Postby EmeraldPlay » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:16 am

Use a master snare then.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby rabbitslime » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:52 am

Remove the option of snaring gordoes and the next easiest way is to hunt in the moss blanket. What if I needed 5 or 6. Snaring one is a waste as you get excess hunter slimes. This would be the only legitimate way to get a saber slime.
rabbitslime
Rancher

Postby EmeraldPlay » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:07 am

Then just throw them out or something.

-----
Links:
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Return to Creative