Juicy watermelon

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Juicy watermelon

Postby rabbitslime » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:40 pm

If the puddle slime had a favorite food, it would be the juicy watermelon. This watermelon can be be grown in ponds with the garden upgrade, rather than upgrade a garden and flood it. Once a pond is upgraded, it can no longer house slimes, it now houses water-borne crops like the juicy watermelon.
It is just a watermelon with a slice on its side, revealing a bright pink-red pulp with black dots for seeds. Only a pond with a garden upgrade will accept this, a regular garden won't.
Juicy watermelons can be found on lakes as floating plants that are stationary there, no slime or player can move the plant. The lake must be big enough to cram 20 largoes and there must be still more space for more largoes.
The 1st pond of both indigo quarry and moss blanket don't count. The lakes at the dervish slime fountains don't count, as well as the ponds at the ancient ruins. The wilds however has one such plant even though there is no puddle slime, same goes for the bigger lake at the indigo quarry.
A puddle slime will eat it so long as there is fewer than 8 (is the limit at 8?) puddle plorts. its timer resets to six hours and a puddle slime cannot eat it until it produces a plort after 6 hours.
The puddle slime eats it by latching on to the open slice of the watermelon, sucking it dry (until the watermelon is nothing more than an empty deflated shell) and produces 2 puddle plorts in the process.
rabbitslime
Rancher

Re: Juicy watermelon

Postby Valeritan » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:32 am

I like it!

(EDIT: just realized this was a necro, I'm sorry, didn't check the date...)
I draw stuff and stuff.
Valeritan
Rancher

Re: Juicy watermelon

Postby Noggy05 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:04 am

Rip oof.
Why u no delet post?
But then again, I did hear word of that being removed.
EDIT: IT WAS NOT REMOVED
DELTE NICKRO POSTS
(No Nick Popoviches were harmed in the making of this post)
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Thanks for three amazing years.
I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Return to Creative