Slime Suggestion

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Slime Suggestion

Postby SlimeyHam » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:29 pm

Ham Slimes!

I've been watching some youtubers play this game and I'm quite interested in getting it (too broke atm) but I had an idea watching some videos to add a few new ideas/slimes. So here's my first idea, based on my increasingly infamous online persona hehe.

The ham slime appears like a muted tone pink slime, but upon close examination they look like a leg of ham one would buy at the deli, in truth the Ham slime is carnivorous, preferring HamHam's (miniaturized cousins of earth pigs bred much like HenHens), it's unknown where the "bone" structure that the ham slime has sticking out of its head but researchers believe it was once the bone of a larger creature the slime was able to devour, and the bone eventually merged with the slimes physiology, making the bone as slimy and jiggly as its goopy owner.

SlimeyHam
Chickadoo

Re: Slime Suggestion

Postby Heather » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:51 am

Welcome to our community SlimeyHam!
Thanks for sharing your slime suggestion with us!
What kind of habitat might these be found in?
Heather
Admin

Re: Slime Suggestion

Postby SlimeyHam » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:30 pm

Somewhere Humid I guess, *shrugs*

Another thought I had, was watchin one youtuber trying free range stuff, it would be great if some little helper robots or something could be made to manages loose items on the ground, such as plorts and food, allowing free range style ranching with the automation of the autofeeder/plort collector you get with cages.

Skeletal Slime
Rumors have spread about a new slime, more translucent than other slimes, one can vaguely see what seems to be a creatures skull inside the slime, similar to the Ham slime it looks like the bone structures are part of the slime now, creating a cryptic appearance. Old blind pete says the plorts are remarkably high in calcium, making them a great alternative to milk for lactose intolerant consumers, assuming they don't mind their "milk" being a bit gooeyer than usual, pete also says they're surprisingly Vegetarian, preferring of all things plain old carrots. Some say this slime likes cool dry places, and is sensitive to sunlight.
SlimeyHam
Chickadoo

Return to Creative