Weird Weather on the Far, Far, Range!!

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Weird Weather on the Far, Far, Range!!

Postby MrLysander » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:49 pm

I think Monomi Park should add weather to Slime Rancher, BUT, I don't think that's what was meant to be...

PS.: I can't upload gifs to the forum so there's a link leading to my steam post!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =607218733
Boom slimes,Tabby slimes, Puddle slimes! Pink slimes, Honey slimes, Rock slimes, and it keep goin' like that, then it comes to the other slimes! Rad slimes, Gold slimes, and then! The fearsome TARR!!
MrLysander
Rancher

Re: Weird Weather on the Far, Far, Range!!

Postby Nummles » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:54 pm

For some reason, weather really never crossed my mind! It could give an idea to many more slime ideas. I'm sure climate effects would look good in the game.
Nummles
Rancher

Postby MrLysander » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:19 pm

Nummles wrote:For some reason, weather really never crossed my mind! It could give an idea to many more slime ideas. I'm sure climate effects would look good in the game.

Yeah I do think weather would be great, such as slimes who don't like rain, or slime sea rain, or tarrs diying with rain, but I do think too, that slime raining it's not the best ideia. Haha, did you check the link I posted?
Boom slimes,Tabby slimes, Puddle slimes! Pink slimes, Honey slimes, Rock slimes, and it keep goin' like that, then it comes to the other slimes! Rad slimes, Gold slimes, and then! The fearsome TARR!!
MrLysander
Rancher

Postby Nummles » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:22 pm

[quote="MrLysander"][/quote]

Tarr dying in the rain! It would make you not have to do any of the work! It would be a good day to go exploring, in other game that would suck. No slime raining, or maybe rare Puddle slimes falling from the rain? If the floor was wet, they should be okay to be on it, right? Yes, I saw the link. It was pretty cool c;
Nummles
Rancher

Postby MrLysander » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:31 pm

Tarr dying in the rain! It would make you not have to do any of the work! It would be a good day to go exploring, in other game that would suck. No slime raining, or maybe rare Puddle slimes falling from the rain? If the floor was wet, they should be okay to be on it, right? Yes, I saw the link. It was pretty cool c;[/quote]

Yeah, I tought of that too! But not like, you know, just die, instantly, if there was any place they could seek for refugee, they would run to a covered place. And about the slime rain, that was for my link :3. But, now that you mentioned it, a puddle slime, would be okay, to be in a, puddle. hehe.
MrLysander
Rancher

Postby Maliki » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:22 am

actully theres already rain planed if you read the pond description
Maliki
Rancher

Postby MrLysander » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:48 am

Maliki wrote:actully theres already rain planed if you read the pond description

Yeah, I don't know if you noticed but when you go collect Puddle Plorts, you collect water too (almost inevitable) and it dries. So if there is rain, the pond would fill up again!
MrLysander
Rancher

Return to Creative