Re: Slime Lab Log

Postby Raxel920 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:02 pm

Noggy05 wrote:Starmail

Empty Slime Theory
from Dr. Joseph Devilli-Seth
to Dr. Kiel Kaniver

Dear Dr. Kaniver,
I hope you are well.
I want you to know that I have developed a new theory, a slime that only has base DNA. Perhaps we could retrieve one in my specialized submarine. We would have to be quick though, because the pressure under the Slime Sea is immense and the walls of the submarine would burst if we went under for much more than two minutes. I would like you to come along too, and feel free to bring along any friends. The submarine is quite large.

From Dr. Joseph Devilli-Seth

PS: I am working on a smaller submarine that will be more durable.

Ah, that would be very useful! Is there room for one more in your submarine?

- Dr. Richard Nintinty
Raxel920
Rancher

HELP MESSAGE

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:46 pm

DAY 5693
-Angelo X. Firo

HELP!
The quantum plorts I have experimented with have transported me far into the future! I will try to get back as soon as I can!
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

The subject is blue

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:47 pm

Okay, I am back to the current time.
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Explorations into Supradual Largoes and Subsequent Creations

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:43 am

Day 2
We have successfully produced a model breed for testing, based off of the Kapa'me'ala Island's iconic red hibiscus slime (Limus animalia pentatopa), that we call the Martin's crown slime (L. animalia anthropremis). Success!
We have also succeeded in booking a room for discussion at the Limobiological Society's Annual Forum.

However, we are not without issues; it appears that modification to TAG-α reduces absorbtion reluctance, causing the specimen's outer membrane to absorb material it comes into contact with, which usually then dissolves in the subexodermis. To avoid damage to both the specimen and equipment, it has been transfered to a secure corral.

Will update soon.
- Dr. Kiel Kaniver
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby JasontheBasin » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:23 pm

This is Doctor Jason and I have a really REALLY important discovery!

Behold! By experimenting with Quantum plorts like Angelo X. Firo did, i have managed to travel into the past and observe tarr from back then, which were pretty different from the ones we have today. They take on a darker and more terrifying appearance, being black/red and having a forever hungry look on their cold, bloodthirsty faces.

Also, i made it back to the present safely, but something's different.
SWEET JESUS WHAT IS THIS AND WHAT DID I DO WRONG TO AFFECT THE TIMELINE
Im good friends with emeraldplay, who's a Slime rancher modding god.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Ree-e: Sl-l-l-lime Lab-ab-ab Logggggggggg

Postby SlimeCrafter » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:07 pm

Hell-llo fellow sciiiiiiientists! I'm prof-f-f-f-fessor Q. I'm what y-y-you would call a 'gli 'gli 'glitch'. I'm an ERROR in the uni-ver-se's code, created when S-S-S-SOME-OMEONE screwed up the timel-ine. H-H-H-ol-old on, it seeeeeeeeeems like this place dis-dis-dislikes me.

There we go! Fixed it. Anyway, I specialize in accidental time travel mechanics. Would Doctor Jason and Doctor Angelo X. Firo please explain how you achieved time travel?

Also, the reason that Doctor Jason screwed up the timeline is because the TARR saw (and tasted) him, giving a nearby pink slime enough time to taste the TARR. I suppose that TARR developed a dislike for eating flesh, while pink slimes developed a taste for TARR.
Last edited by SlimeCrafter on Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He's the biggest nerd there is, iiiiiiit's....

Mr. Moonjump!

Hehe. I used to be known as SlimeCrafter, but I grew out of that name...

I, uh... can't seem to change it. Oof.
SlimeCrafter
Keeper

DAY ONE OF #$&#^%

Postby SlimeCrafter » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:19 pm

((Yes, i'm going to be two scientists. Well, one's a time glitch, but whatever.))
DAY ONE:
I'm Doctor Romeo. I'm a geneticist who isn't very good at his job. After all, I am 43% honey slime, 12% milk, and 45% human. I taste like ice cream!

Anyway, the other day I was licking my arm, thinking about grape-flavored pineapple, when I accidentally dropped a screwdriver into my GeneScrambler 200 (patent pending). I tried to get it out, and accidentally dripped into the machine. Long story short, I've got a honey-milk slime named Jerry. He likes me.

If you'd like, I can provide the schematics for the GeneScrambler 200, although I wrote them in chicken scratch. You could probably convince a Hen-Hen to translate it for you though.

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

HONEY REPORT

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:23 pm

DAY 4

I have studied a genome in honey slimes to find why other slimes are attracted to them. My first thought was that, well, they're honey. But then I looked at their genes and they actually have some food in their DNA. One single strand has 3/4 slime, 1/8 honey, and 1/8 Spicy Tofu.
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Re: Ree-e: Sl-l-l-lime Lab-ab-ab Logggggggggg

Postby JasontheBasin » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:01 pm

SlimeCrafter wrote:Hell-llo fellow sciiiiiiientists! I'm prof-f-f-f-fessor Q. I'm what y-y-you would call a 'gli 'gli 'glitch'. I'm an ERROR in the uni-ver-se's code, created when S-S-S-SOME-OMEONE screwed up the timel-ine. H-H-H-ol-old on, it seeeeeeeeeems like this place dis-dis-dislikes me.

There we go! Fixed it. Anyway, I specialize in accidental time travel mechanics. Would Doctor Jason and Doctor Angelo X. Firo please explain how you achieved time travel?

Also, the reason that Doctor Jason screwed up the timeline is because the TARR saw (and tasted) him, giving a nearby pink slime enough time to taste the TARR. I suppose that TARR developed a dislike for eating flesh, while pink slimes developed a taste for TARR.

Doctor Jason here again.
Well Angelo said he accidentally arrived in the future when experimenting on quantum plorts, so i just did something similar to what he did, but did it differently so i'd go back in time instead of fowards. Then i proceeded to do the same thing he did, so i'd go fowards in time to where i was right before preforming the experiment.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby Dragonslime » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:09 pm

Doctor Xenovion here

its been a while since my last science report, but i have found something out after successfully breeding a boom fire largo, the explosions i mentioned in my last report are not as deadly as i had hypothesized. but i have sustained a significant injury while working with said largo, however when said largo is scared from scareslime the explosion was so violent the largo sadly tore itself apart. i have cleaned up my testing area and is letting my injury heal

while the largo boomed its gasoline like gelatin body landed on my arm burning it beyond comprehension.
i am letting my ranch run itself for the next couple of days.
The rare but elusive dragon slime

255 limit sucks
I am multitude of things
Rancher
Explorer deluxe
Half time terrarian
Half time inventor
Full time toa hero
1/4 book writer
Dragonslime
Rancher

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:54 pm

SlimeCrafter wrote:Hell-llo fellow sciiiiiiientists! I'm prof-f-f-f-fessor Q. I'm what y-y-you would call a 'gli 'gli 'glitch'. I'm an ERROR in the uni-ver-se's code, created when S-S-S-SOME-OMEONE screwed up the timel-ine. H-H-H-ol-old on, it seeeeeeeeeems like this place dis-dis-dislikes me.

DAY 6
Well, I achieved time travel by, well, what do you think?
Eating the plort.
I think some others may have better solutions, but that's how I did it. The side effects only last about two hours, so work fast or you'll be stuck there forever. Can someone tell be another solution?

Also, I will be studying rad plorts. I hope to discover what causes the radiation phenomenon.

-Angelo X. Firo
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby Noggy05 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:35 pm

JasontheBasin wrote:This is Doctor Jason and I have a really REALLY important discovery!

Behold! By experimenting with Quantum plorts like Angelo X. Firo did, i have managed to travel into the past and observe tarr from back then, which were pretty different from the ones we have today. They take on a darker and more terrifying appearance, being black/red and having a forever hungry look on their cold, bloodthirsty faces.

Also, i made it back to the present safely, but something's different.
SWEET JESUS WHAT IS THIS AND WHAT DID I DO WRONG TO AFFECT THE TIMELINE

My goodness, whatever has happened while I went on vacation? I have tested, but Tarr seem quite normal. Perhaps you are in an alternate dimension? Fellow slime scientists, come to my ranch to try and build a machine that can save this poor soul!
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Thanks for three amazing years.
I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Radiation has tampered with this message

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:14 am

DAY 7
The rad plorts are more radiant than you think. I have discovered some nuclear energy inside these slimes. I am calling the energy NE.
NE is the leftover product of a radiant thing in the Indigo Quarry. I predict that sometime, long ago, there was radiation in the quarry.

My color shall be returning soon.

-Angelo X. Firo
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Greetings?

Postby SquillionthGamer » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:27 am

[Voice Message Begin]
Uhm, hello scientists. I have been carefully observing your works and have come to a conclusion: you are indeed scientists. Mind-blowing right? Ok, ok, back on track, I'm a slime scientist. Name's Dr Jayri. I'm 57% hunter *ahem* I mean Hunter Slime and 43% Quant-t-t-t-t-t-Quantum Slime too. Because of my strange genetic configuration, I am intelligent enough to both speak and write advanced reports. I mainly study:
budabudabudabudabudabuda-

Largos!

Also, telling you now, don't mess with alternate realities. I found that out the hard way...

Dr Jayri, signing off.
[Voice Message End]
Guess who's back(back back)
Back again
Squill is back
Tell a friend(friend friend)

SquillionthGamer
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:55 am

Day 7 1/2

Hello, Dr. Jayri. Welcome to the slime lab log, where everything goes horribly wrong.

I will be messing with quantum plorts again to

bumbadumbadumbadum...

...achieve alternate reality. Then I will start tampering (despite Dr. Jayri's advice).
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby JasontheBasin » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:59 am

GoldenLucky99 wrote:Day 7 1/2

Hello, Dr. Jayri. Welcome to the slime lab log, where everything goes horribly wrong.

I will be messing with quantum plorts again to

bumbadumbadumbadum...

...achieve alternate reality. Then I will start tampering (despite Dr. Jayri's advice).

Dont you dare, DONT YOU DARE, FIRO. you do NOT want to make the mistake i made

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby Noggy05 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:58 pm

Saving Jason

Day 1
Terrific! Built machine, firing it tomorrow.

Day 2
Fired machine. Didn't go so well.

I am in a different dimension where plorts don't behave right. Tarr are the only good slimes here.
Attachments
HELP ME.png
Hello from the other side :(
HELP ME.png (33.12 KiB) Viewed 17427 times
Lionmeow made my avatar!

I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Postby SquillionthGamer » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:35 pm

Don't do what Jason did.
Sorry Jason.
Just, I don't want an alternate course of slimeylution in our reality.
I've studied these effects, and if a slime got a taste of you they could've caused a sort of paradox in which the only reality you'd ever lived in is that alternate one. Confusing, I know, but dangerous.
Back again
Squill is back

SquillionthGamer
Keeper

YA BOI WITH THE MODIFIER

Postby SlimeCrafter » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:41 pm

DAY TWO
Hey! Doctor Romeo here again! I saw that all of you were messing with quantum plorts and so I decided to mess with them too! ...And now I'm trapped in a world made of cubes. It's pretty weird, but I'm fine. I think. I mean, this world is... unique, I suppose. But I prefer home. Fun fact: Touching a quantum slime teleports you! Weird, right?

Anyway, there's actually a new kind of slime here! It comes in three different sizes: Small, which are fun to play with and only want hugs, Medium, which want to eat you, and Large, which also want to eat you. It could be that I taste like ice cream, but whatever. If you 'kill' the larger ones, they break into smaller ones! The smallest ones don't break, though. This place makes me feel funny.

I haven't figured out how to make them drop plorts, but i'm definitely not fine someone please send help fast before i am trapped here forever

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:47 pm

Hi. It's me, the 'time-glitch' known as Professor Q. I might disappear soon into another universe. After realizing that Doctor Jason didn't actually ruin the timeline, I discovered that I am made entirely of residual nquiantum plort enmertgy. Ogh greEat, iTss'd happendssintg. Weljlk, sedeede allklk ofdf yuhoiu soinmetiem lkaster.

SAaasyoiknarea!

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Re: YA BOI WITH THE MODIFIER

Postby Noggy05 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:31 pm

SlimeCrafter wrote:DAY TWO
Hey! Doctor Romeo here again! I saw that all of you were messing with quantum plorts and so I decided to mess with them too! ...And now I'm trapped in a world made of cubes. It's pretty weird, but I'm fine. I think. I mean, this world is... unique, I suppose. But I prefer home. Fun fact: Touching a quantum slime teleports you! Weird, right?

Anyway, there's actually a new kind of slime here! It comes in three different sizes: Small, which are fun to play with and only want hugs, Medium, which want to eat you, and Large, which also want to eat you. It could be that I taste like ice cream, but whatever. If you 'kill' the larger ones, they break into smaller ones! The smallest ones don't break, though. This place makes me feel funny.

I haven't figured out how to make them drop plorts, but i'm definitely not fine someone please send help fast before i am trapped here forever

I've made it back home and fixed my machine. Please give me your vacpac serial number and I will bring you back. Also, try to bring back a small cubic slime. Unfortunately, I have experienced a problem with my temper ever since I got eaten and semi-digested by a Tarr (since I got back).
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Noggy05
Keeper

Postby QuantumTangle23 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:23 am

Time travel, eh? My latest invention is now complete.

I call it the Spacetime Leverager of Intense Moving EX, or the S.L.I.M.E. for short.

Using dimensional co-ordinates, the S.L.I.M.E. can teleport and save realm portals and, well, it's all really complex, but it will be able to save you all.

I will be coming to save you all.

Also, Romeo, that place remindes me of an old earth game.

I forget its name, but it's like some mining and crafting world.
Quantum tangles are the hardest slimes to ranch.

But who can say no to that cute little face?
QuantumTangle23
Keeper

Postby Noggy05 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:44 pm

MINECRAFT!
Of course!
I still have that game on my old laptop from school!
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Noggy05
Keeper

Re: Send help

Postby SquillionthGamer » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:00 am

I need help
I don't know what happened but now (where/when)ever I am the Tarr are in the place of all the Slimes.
Please, send help before I'm devoured.
I'm currently where Bea's house would be, but it's just a rock. So yeah, send help.
Back again
Squill is back

SquillionthGamer
Keeper

Totally lost here, setting up dish

Postby SlimeCrafter » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:28 pm

DAY THREE
Hey! Me again! I'd give you my vacpack serial number, but I don't have one. I can, however, setup a massive satellite dish! Thank you, whoever designed this world, for making everything possible to be built!

DAY NEGATIVE NINE HUNDRED
So, uh. Something happened. I was poking the quantum slimes when suddenly the sun started to reverse it's direction. Not entirely sure what day it is, but I managed to build the satellite dish!
It's a bit big, but it only took me 3 inverted years to build. In other news, I built a portal! It's pretty.
It keeps making weird sounds, though. I haven't gone through myself, but i've sent several volunteers through!

...They haven't come back yet.

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Creative