Slime Lab Log

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

HELP LETTER

Postby SlimeCrafter » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:32 pm

Hello! If anybody finds this, I'm currently trapped in another dimension. Please send help. If the portal opens up into your world, then please take me with you! Anywhere is better than a place where food is flavorless!
He's the biggest nerd there is, iiiiiiit's....

Mr. Moonjump!

Hehe. I used to be known as SlimeCrafter, but I grew out of that name...

I, uh... can't seem to change it. Oof.
SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Re: Slime Lab Log

Postby Noggy05 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:08 pm

NO!
I FIRED UP MINECRAFT AND BUILT THE PORTAL AND WENT THROUGH IT.
IT LEADS TO A WORLD OF PAIN AND FIRE.
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Thanks for three amazing years.
I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Re: I'M HUNGRY

Postby SquillionthGamer » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:29 pm

HELP ME I WAS HALF DIGESTED BY A TARR THEN SPIT OUT AND THEN FLUNG ONTO A HIGH CLIFF AND I AM SUPER HUNGRY PLEASE HELP I THINK THE TARR DNA GETTING INTO ME MADE ME HUNGRY
Guess who's back(back back)
Back again
Squill is back
Tell a friend(friend friend)

SquillionthGamer
Keeper

Re: I'M HUNGRY

Postby Noggy05 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:38 am

SquillionthGamer wrote:HELP ME I WAS HALF DIGESTED BY A TARR THEN SPIT OUT AND THEN FLUNG ONTO A HIGH CLIFF AND I AM SUPER HUNGRY PLEASE HELP I THINK THE TARR DNA GETTING INTO ME MADE ME HUNGRY

Don't worry. I'm part Tarr as well now. And I'm starving.
Lionmeow made my avatar!

I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Postby HoneySlime8 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:21 am

Hello everyone,

I have decided to attempt a very dangerous experiment... I am going to let myself get FULLY digested by Tarr. I will attach a material Tarr don't like to myself, so you will know that if you see a Tarr with an added bit, it is me. I have hidden a remedy for Tarr on my ranch, so if you find me, please use it on me.
Stay Slimy!
HoneySlime8
Chickadoo

Postby JasontheBasin » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:04 pm

Doctor Jason here. I'm at a loss for words.

Why is everyone getting eaten by tarrs and turning into them? I... wha...

Also, the reason why that purple, dark portal lead you to a world of pain is because it leads to the Nether, a land of lava, zombie pigs, and nether fortresses. Also pain and fire.

Im begging you please dont enter the OTHER Portal within the cubical dimension. You'll know what im talking about since this other portal i speak of leads you to a bad fate, and is sort of a like 5x5 portal without the corners. You'll end up entering a dimension where you must slay a very strong dragon while avoiding these tall, creepy monsters in order to exit that accursed place.
Im good friends with emeraldplay, who's a Slime rancher modding god.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:13 pm

Day 9
My experiment with quantum plorts has relieved me of my sickness that only happens at night. Now I can log at night.

I will be testing crystal plorts now.

-Angelo X. Firo
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Re: Still hungry

Postby SquillionthGamer » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:32 pm

[Video transmission start]
I'm less hungry but still hungry.
My temper has been flaring a bit sometimes, but-
PLEASE! please... help... me...
[Video transmission ends with a corrupted Half-Tarr Half-Slime slowly melting.]
Back again
Squill is back

SquillionthGamer
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:41 pm

DAY -901
Hey! Me again. Don't know if I mentioned this, but the only reason i'm still sane is watching the world... undo itself. What do I mean? I mean, i've watched rivers unwind themselves, forests shrink into saplings and then the forest unburning. I've watched mountains form out of hills, and hills form out of mountains. It's an experience. Also, why is everyone else being eaten? And why are they upset about it? I commit self-cannibalism all the time!
Gah! Frickin' monsters! You blew up my message!

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby JasontheBasin » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:03 pm

SlimeCrafter wrote:DAY -901
Hey! Me again. Don't know if I mentioned this, but the only reason i'm still sane is watching the world... undo itself. What do I mean? I mean, i've watched rivers unwind themselves, forests shrink into saplings and then the forest unburning. I've watched mountains form out of hills, and hills form out of mountains. It's an experience. Also, why is everyone else being eaten? And why are they upset about it? I commit self-cannibalism all the time!
Gah! Frickin' monsters! You blew up my message!

Doctor Jason here.
Okay, I have a solution to stop this reverse time thing. randomly shout /time set 0. This should cause time to pause for a second, the sun go back to the rising position, and then basically time will go forwards instead of backwards, returning the daynight cycle to normal.

anyways, I've been working on a device using the power of a strange diamond, mosaic plorts, and quantum plorts to build a gun that when charged will rip a space between dimensions, allowing me to save you Doctor Romeo. Hold on, this'll take time!

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:05 pm

ROMEO AGAIN
Don't worry, i've got all the time in the world!

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:18 pm

((Since Professor Q is over on the make-a-wish-foundation subtopic, I'm going to make a scientist who's a little less... trapped.))
DAY ONE
Hello people. I notice all of you are either half digested, dying, or trapped in another dimension. This is probably not very good. I'm a licensed Xenobiologist, meaning I study alien/synthetic life. I must ask, could Doctor Kiel Kaniver please send a sample of his synthetic slime? I may be able to stabilize it's genetic code, making it so it doesn't absorb everything? I may also be able to stabilize anybody's genetic code that may have been corrupted by multiple factors.
- Doctor Z

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby HoneySlime8 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:16 am

Dear fellow Slime Scientists,

My experiment was more than a success. I can now transform into a Tarr at will! I can hide among them and learn their secrets...
Stay Slimy!
HoneySlime8
Chickadoo

Postby Noggy05 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:34 pm

I am now half Tarr. One of my arms has been replaced with a Tarr Tentacle. This is interesting
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Noggy05
Keeper

Postby JasontheBasin » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:31 pm

Doctor Jason here! The dimensional rift gun is done and charging. dont worry, it'll be done charging soon romeo! what it'll do is open a tear through space and time between a random location near it, and somewhere near that satelite dish you built. i estimate that rift near me will end up... right above the dimensional rift gun. Hope you're ready for an unsafe landing.

I have to g- now! While t---ng th-s, it's charged 30% and I-- alre--- disr------ -y co--muni-ati--- de--c-s.
basically when its done there wont be static.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:26 pm

DAY 5
Uh, hey again guys! News. I waited literally a month for Doctor Jason's portal to show up, but it never did. So, I packed my things, (64 portal blocks, a portable lighter, 4 small green slimes, and 2 quantum slimes) and jumped through the portal. It's waaaaay nicer here than it was there. In fact, I kinda don't want to leave, but i've gotta get home to do experiments!

Allow me to elaborate. I'm currently in a universe where everything is a dragon. Except non-living things and plants. That would be weird. So far I've learned how to ride a Hen-Hen (Yes it's a dragon), and I've met several slime dragons. They like me. I think.

Anyway, I'm going to build another portal here and see where it goes. Wish me luck!

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:32 pm

((P.S.: Time works waaaaay differently in the Mine Rancher world. Romeo did actually wait for a month, whereas Jason only waited a few hours.))

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Re: Update

Postby SquillionthGamer » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:21 pm

[VOICE MSG BEGIN]
okpleasehelpithinkthetarrleftmeconsideringoneiscurrentlychasingmesoiamoknowbutthistarrisstillaftermeplusitlookikemetoopleasesomeonehelpmekillthistarrlargothingokbye
[VOICE MSG END]
Back again
Squill is back

SquillionthGamer
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:36 pm

DAY 12

I know I haven't been on this log in a long time, but you have to believe me:
I've only got a few minutes of battery left, but I will send a distress message: My experiment with crustal plorts have failed horribly. My largo slimes have eaten the plorts and are wreaking havoc on my ranch. I only have a slim chance of survival. Still, though, what is the problem with tarr? Because now my left leg is tarr liquid, and my right arm is close to it. The only healing way is to take hunter plort medicine, and I am not willing to go that way again. But I fear I must.

Could anyone send me some hunter plorts through the Range Exchange? Just transmit it to me.

-Angelo X. Fi9$@%2958392481$^$%$3498@$%@#$^@$^%345634=;;[;[
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby SlimeCrafter » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:38 pm

Romeo again. I think you'll notice that I don't have a date anymore. I've been through so many time zones, it's hard to tell how long it's been. But after using at least 5 portals, I'm home! Ish. I'm stranded on a distant, habitable planet about 10 galaxies over from the Milky Way. I'm not lonely, I've still got all of my slime buddies. Also, I've got a dragon friend. He followed me through the portal. I'd try my luck with another portal, but I've only got a few portal stones left and my lighter's almost dead. Luckily, I invented Solitaire when I was in the Minecraft-like world. I'm not bored at all, I taught the slimes how to play go-fish. By the way, this planet has exactly 3 trees. I'm kinda lost though. Luckily, I can watch television broadcasts from the 18th century! As if it was real time! Still, does anybody have any way to get me actually home?

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:47 pm

GoldenLucky99 wrote:Could anyone send me some hunter plorts through the Range Exchange? Just transmit it to me.

Doctor Z here. I happen to have a large supply of all plorts. I would be happy to send you these plorts, as well as help with any genetic issues you may have had. I am, after all, a Xenobiologist, meaning I'm an expert in foreign DNA. Speaking of foreign DNA, when someone rescues you Romeo, could you bring your slimes and dragon to my lab for testing?

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:58 am

DAY 13

Thank you, Doctor Z, for the hunter plorts. I was able to salvage enough of my ranch so my discoveries weren't completely gone. Thank goodness I logged here, or else I would've died.

In my panic, I tried feeding a tarr with a slime to coax it, and the most bizarre thing happened.
A tarr plort came out.

I will be studying it.

-Angelo X. Firo
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby HoneySlime8 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:02 am

*Voice message starts*

"Guys. please send help. The Tarr found me out. They're chasing me! I'm in the a-"

Static

*Voice message ends*

Recieved:

21/4/2018

By:
Dr. Walter Cooper
Stay Slimy!
HoneySlime8
Chickadoo

Postby Noggy05 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:04 pm

HoneySlime8 wrote:*Voice message starts*

"Guys. please send help. The Tarr found me out. They're chasing me! I'm in the a-"

Static

*Voice message ends*

Recieved:

21/4/2018

By:
Dr. Walter Cooper

If only he had finished his sentence. But presumably, he's in the ancient ruins. I'm sorry, but after the 'incident' I have grown quite fond of Tarr. I could try negotiating, or you could try and escape the Tarr that I assume ate you and is now digesting you.

I have also discovered a cure for those (Humans only, or it won't work (Sorry slimes)) who have found themselves semi-digested by a Tarr (and the digestion has stopped COMPLETELY (See Angelo X. Firo's most recent entry if the digestion is CONTINUING)).

Put a bucket on a rope and take a measure of Slime Sea water in it. Pour this into your bath. Continue until the bath is full. Take 10 slimes (any kind - but pink is easiest) and eat them. You will find this easier to do because you are half Tarr. Get in the bath before the slimes digest (Tarr have an extremely fast digestive system - Be warned). Wait there for about a minute (best take care - as this next bit is the dangerous part) and the Tarr part of you will come off in the water, and the stem cells in the water will repair you. I do, however, ask you to reconsider doing this, as being part Tarr will come in your advantage.
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Noggy05
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:57 pm

Noggy05 wrote:I have also discovered a cure for those who have found themselves semi-digested by a Tarr

Woah. That's way more dangerous than what I do. I usually just forcibly separate the DNA and stick both results into a cellular regenerator. Don't worry, it's mostly harmless. Anyway, I've got an enormous lizard to deal with. Sayonara!

- Doctor Z

Mr. Moonjump!

SlimeCrafter
Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Creative