Jerry the Tactus

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Jerry the Tactus

Postby Randomtangle » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:16 am

If you don't know, in my Ranch by the plort market, I have a tactus (Pretty sure it means Tactical Cactus.) named Jerry. he is the only friend I have in the Ranch, because the chickens are too busy watching Jeopardy on their TV. Sometimes I take 100 Heart Beets and throw them on Jerry just for fun, and they sit around him and he is squandered in wealth. (I have a HUMONGOUS Heart Beet Farm so don't worry.) Does anyone else do this? Am I all alone? Is Arceus really the first Pokemon? Will anyone awnser my posts? Questions? Answers?
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
Avatar made by Hachi!
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!






Are you still here?
This is tiny.
User avatar
Randomtangle
Treefox
 
Posts: 1128
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:34 pm
Location: Cactoland

Re: Jerry the Tactus

Postby JasontheBasin » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:46 am

actually tactus is a combination of the words tack (like thumb tack) and cactus. not tactical cactus you dumdum.
Im good friends with emeraldplay, who's a Slime rancher modding god.

HAIL HIM.
User avatar
JasontheBasin
Keeper
 
Posts: 441
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 6:37 pm
Location: Ranch #12038209382092123798

Re: Jerry the Tactus

Postby Noggy05 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:53 pm

Tacti scare me when I stumble across them in the dead of night.
Clint Eastwood wrote:They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.

Half right. The thunder and lightning are from the Forums...

What do I write here?

Where I made my avatar
I'm ThatsNoSquirrel on Discord.
User avatar
Noggy05
Keeper
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:59 pm
Location: ailartsuA (Trapped in a mirror in Australia)

Re: Jerry the Tactus

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:28 am

JasontheBasin wrote:actually tactus is a combination of the words tack (like thumb tack) and cactus. not tactical cactus you dumdum.

That's exactly what a tactical cactus would say.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.
User avatar
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox
 
Posts: 1406
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:12 am
Location: England is my city

Re: Jerry the Tactus

Postby Charliethecadet » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:27 am

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:
JasontheBasin wrote:actually tactus is a combination of the words tack (like thumb tack) and cactus. not tactical cactus you dumdum.

That's exactly what a tactical cactus would say.

That's exactly what another tactical cactus would say.
Actively attempting to acquire affluence after achieving the acquisition of Slime Rancher on April 14th, 2018.
I don't mind the 255 character limit. It's the Refinery's 999 limit that really bugs me.
User avatar
Charliethecadet
Chickadoo
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:04 pm

Re: Jerry the Tactus

Postby SlimeCrafter » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:11 pm

*le gasp*
you've just broken the law
by necroing
It's dark in here. Anybody got a flashlight?

Hmm. I wonder if humans are extinct yet?

Hum da dum... Sitting in a time machine... Waiting out the apocalypse...

I'm actually CheesyBagel on Discord.
User avatar
SlimeCrafter
Keeper
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:59 pm
Location: Standing in a time machine for 1000 years

Re: Jerry the Tactus

Postby Noggy05 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:58 am

SlimeCrafter wrote:*le gasp*
you've just broken the law
by necroing

I suppose that's what another tactical cactus would say.
Clint Eastwood wrote:They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.

Half right. The thunder and lightning are from the Forums...

What do I write here?

Where I made my avatar
I'm ThatsNoSquirrel on Discord.
User avatar
Noggy05
Keeper
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:59 pm
Location: ailartsuA (Trapped in a mirror in Australia)

Re: Jerry the Tactus

Postby SlimeCrafter » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:58 pm

*inhales the sun*
you're worse than him
It's dark in here. Anybody got a flashlight?

Hmm. I wonder if humans are extinct yet?

Hum da dum... Sitting in a time machine... Waiting out the apocalypse...

I'm actually CheesyBagel on Discord.
User avatar
SlimeCrafter
Keeper
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:59 pm
Location: Standing in a time machine for 1000 years

Re: Jerry the Tactus

Postby Noggy05 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:20 pm

Noggy05 wrote:I suppose that's what another tactical cactus would say.
Clint Eastwood wrote:They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.

Half right. The thunder and lightning are from the Forums...

What do I write here?

Where I made my avatar
I'm ThatsNoSquirrel on Discord.
User avatar
Noggy05
Keeper
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:59 pm
Location: ailartsuA (Trapped in a mirror in Australia)

Re: Jerry the Tactus

Postby SlimeCrafter » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:41 pm

*is a black hole*
dear god
the necroposters are taking over
It's dark in here. Anybody got a flashlight?

Hmm. I wonder if humans are extinct yet?

Hum da dum... Sitting in a time machine... Waiting out the apocalypse...

I'm actually CheesyBagel on Discord.
User avatar
SlimeCrafter
Keeper
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:59 pm
Location: Standing in a time machine for 1000 years

Re: Jerry the Tactus

Postby Noggy05 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:25 pm

I am so (not) sorry.

Noggy05 wrote:
Noggy05 wrote:I suppose that's what another tactical cactus would say.
Clint Eastwood wrote:They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.

Half right. The thunder and lightning are from the Forums...

What do I write here?

Where I made my avatar
I'm ThatsNoSquirrel on Discord.
User avatar
Noggy05
Keeper
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:59 pm
Location: ailartsuA (Trapped in a mirror in Australia)

Re: Jerry the Tactus

Postby Charliethecadet » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:44 am

I'm (not) sorry I ever necroed this post in the first place
Actively attempting to acquire affluence after achieving the acquisition of Slime Rancher on April 14th, 2018.
I don't mind the 255 character limit. It's the Refinery's 999 limit that really bugs me.
User avatar
Charliethecadet
Chickadoo
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:04 pm

Re: Jerry the Tactus

Postby Noggy05 » Tue May 01, 2018 1:21 am

Noggy05 wrote:
Noggy05 wrote:I suppose that's what another tactical cactus would say.
Clint Eastwood wrote:They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.

Half right. The thunder and lightning are from the Forums...

What do I write here?

Where I made my avatar
I'm ThatsNoSquirrel on Discord.
User avatar
Noggy05
Keeper
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:59 pm
Location: ailartsuA (Trapped in a mirror in Australia)

Re: Jerry the Tactus

Postby Randomtangle » Fri May 04, 2018 12:57 pm

Jerry The Tactus wrote:I like taking Randomtangle's plorts! I also like the glass desert! I have hypnotized Randomtangle and subliminally made him add glass desert slimes!

Gary The Tactus wrote:I'm Jerry's cousin!

Randomtangle wrote:So that's why!
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
Avatar made by Hachi!
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!






Are you still here?
This is tiny.
User avatar
Randomtangle
Treefox
 
Posts: 1128
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:34 pm
Location: Cactoland

Re: Jerry the Tactus

Postby Randomtangle » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:59 am

Noggy05 wrote:
Noggy05 wrote:
Noggy05 wrote:I suppose that's what another tactical cactus would say.
That's exactly what a tactical cactus would say.
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
Avatar made by Hachi!
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!






Are you still here?
This is tiny.
User avatar
Randomtangle
Treefox
 
Posts: 1128
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:34 pm
Location: Cactoland


Return to Creative

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests