Suggestions!

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Suggestions!

Postby Astro » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:22 pm

So I've had the game for a couple days now, and though my mass binge-playing, I've thought of some things I'd like to see implemented. Here we go...

Enhanced Corral sturdiness: The air net is sturdier, requiring more hits to break and slime abilities can no longer pass through the walls (Quantum slime teleportation, Radioactive Aura, etc.). I can see this being divided into two separate upgrades (maybe even more), but these would be very nice things to have.

Farm Food Collectors: A machine like the plort collector that sucks up food. I feel that this would be nice because exploring is a hassle when you have food growing on the ranch that will decay sooner or later.

Increased Plort and Food spots for the dispensers and collectors: Pretty self-explanatory. Just so you don't lose too much profit when away for long periods of time

That's it for now! Might add on later if I get more ideas...

Also if you have any ideas write them below and I might add them to this post
Astro
Plort

Re: Suggestions!

Postby EmeraldPlay » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:35 am

Meh, it's going to only make the game easier since you'd need to put in less effort into managing your ranch, especially with the garden food collectors.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Re: Suggestions!

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:04 am

1. Blocking Quantum Slimes from teleporting removes their risk.
2. Drones, which are to be added in 1.2.0, will allow you to automatically farm.
3. Nice, but I generally only get the problem you stated with my Dervish-Mosaic largoes in the Docks. I would have to go exploring for 5-7 days for this to affect my other slimes.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Return to Creative