Suggestions!

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Suggestions!

Postby Astro » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:22 pm

So I've had the game for a couple days now, and though my mass binge-playing, I've thought of some things I'd like to see implemented. Here we go...

Enhanced Corral sturdiness: The air net is sturdier, requiring more hits to break and slime abilities can no longer pass through the walls (Quantum slime teleportation, Radioactive Aura, etc.). I can see this being divided into two separate upgrades (maybe even more), but these would be very nice things to have.

Farm Food Collectors: A machine like the plort collector that sucks up food. I feel that this would be nice because exploring is a hassle when you have food growing on the ranch that will decay sooner or later.

Increased Plort and Food spots for the dispensers and collectors: Pretty self-explanatory. Just so you don't lose too much profit when away for long periods of time

That's it for now! Might add on later if I get more ideas...

Also if you have any ideas write them below and I might add them to this post
Astro
Plort

Re: Suggestions!

Postby EmeraldPlay » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:35 am

Meh, it's going to only make the game easier since you'd need to put in less effort into managing your ranch, especially with the garden food collectors.
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Re: Suggestions!

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:04 am

1. Blocking Quantum Slimes from teleporting removes their risk.
2. Drones, which are to be added in 1.2.0, will allow you to automatically farm.
3. Nice, but I generally only get the problem you stated with my Dervish-Mosaic largoes in the Docks. I would have to go exploring for 5-7 days for this to affect my other slimes.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Return to Creative