Slime Creator

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Slime Creator

Postby CoasterMan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:43 pm

The Slime Creator is a slime Science gadget that is fabricated with 100 pink plorts, 40 Glass Shards, 35 Slime Fossils, 25 Wild Honey, 15 Primordy Oil, 5 Jellystones, and 1 Lava Dust.
Shoot a plort into the machine to create a slime of the same type, can be used to get pure Saber Slimes! ;)
CoasterMan
Rancher

Re: Slime Creator

Postby EmeraldPlay » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:34 am

I'm not too sure if that would be good, as it breaks the gimmick of saber slimes, which is that the pure slimes don't exist, and slimes are already easy enough to find and take back to your ranch.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby rabbitslime » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:41 am

Except hunter and tangle slimes... maybe this should also work for a gold slime, like 3 or more plorts equals one gold slime. Then have the gold slime walk on food or plorts to have him bouncing here and there, maybe he could have a very small chance of bouncing more than once.

The saber slimes should be kept as is and the gadget should fail on reviving a saber slime; its just a pink slime that eats meat. I just hope the devs don't add another one of this type of gimmick... like a t-rex slime who's largos resemble cassowarie; it will be impossible to have a t-rex saber largo as neither of the base slime exists.
rabbitslime
Rancher

Postby EmeraldPlay » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:43 am

Oh, I forgot to mention that for some of the slimes you can also make a gordo using a gordo snare to get them.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby CoasterMan » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:21 am

EmeraldPlay wrote:I'm not too sure if that would be good, as it breaks the gimmick of saber slimes, which is that the pure slimes don't exist, and slimes are already easy enough to find and take back to your ranch.

If you don’t want to go all the way to the Ancient Ruins or the Glass Desert to get the slimes for a range exchange with Viktor Humphries, you can easily get the slimes in under a minute unless you have a teleported that goes to those places, or if you need Hunter slimes for a corral but don’t have enough resources for a Gordo Snare and already popped the Hunter Gordo, but have some Hunter plorts, you can make your own Hunter slimes!
CoasterMan
Rancher

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:32 am

This is good, except scrap the Saber Slimes. The point is that they can't be regular slimes. The have to be largos because it adds a bit of lore to the story, and it's how the game goes..
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Return to Creative