Black plort

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Black plort

Postby rabbitslime » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:55 am

This is basically a a continuation of my painting idea... We could get all the colors except white and black, the black one I thought of... the tarr's plort.

Tarr's do not produce plorts on their own, but what if we can convert the sticky pebble like goo it leaves as it walks?

That blob can be harvested and processed in a slime science gadget to create a black plort.

Its plortonomics? Simple, its used as a harder variant of aspalt when dry, if wet is very sticky and can hold its form like a puddle plort for sometime. It could be used for super sticky glue, enough to hold a running airplane to the ground... VERY DANGEROUS to slimes as consuming it results into instant tarr transformation
rabbitslime
Rancher

Re: Black plort

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:33 am

Tarrs are purposefully useless. Giving them plorts would seem unbalancing as they're meant to be something to fear, not seek out in hunt of plorts.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Re: Black plort

Postby rabbitslime » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:59 am

Maybe one way to balance this is to ensure that its plort would have the lowest price, like way lower than the pink plort. If the pink plort ranges from 6 to 15, the tarr plort would range from 2 to 5.

For the asphalt part, it might need to be refined again first.

I'd personally want this to keep an area slime free, like searching for hunter slimes in the moss blanket. One just need to carry this plort, and water. No need for the hassle of turning a slime into a largo first.
rabbitslime
Rancher

Return to Creative