[Slime Suggestions] Also, hi there!

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

[Slime Suggestions] Also, hi there!

Postby Wholan » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:55 am

Hello guys
I recently bought the game because I really think it's an awesome concept that can be really enjoyable to play. So I tought It'd be a good idea for me to join the forum.
My name's Andrew and I'm from Italy so I'm sorry for any typos that can slip through my lines.

I'm sure the developers already have so much ideas of their own as well as lots of suggestions, but I took some time to draw a quick sketch of some of mine I had about slimes.

clock wise: Pachyderm Slime, Oculus Slime, Hairy/Dusty Slime, Emo/Bloody Slime.
At the bottom there is a new gordo type which is "slimyvorous": the Toothy Gordo Slime.

Let me know what you think.
Sorry for typos!
my slimes: click
Wholan
Rancher

Re: [Slime Suggestions] Also, hi there!

Postby Pigcatapult » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:13 pm

I love the mismatched teeth on the toothy one, and the idea of a sticky slime covered in lint and whatnot (it's pretty cute!) but I really don't think the emo slime is appropriate for the Slime Rancher aesthetic.
Pigcatapult
Rancher

Postby Heather » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:37 pm

Welcome to the community Andrew! Some neat slime ideas, thanks for sharing Image
Heather
Admin

Postby Wholan » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:57 am

Pigcatapult wrote:I love the mismatched teeth on the toothy one, and the idea of a sticky slime covered in lint and whatnot (it's pretty cute!) but I really don't think the emo slime is appropriate for the Slime Rancher aesthetic.

Yeah now that you mention that, I think emo slimes are not suitable too.
Sorry for typos!
my slimes: click
Wholan
Rancher

Postby Camychan » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:32 am

These are the most adorable, and I giggle when thinking about the size of the elaphant ones ahaha. Considering the games direction though, I don't see the devs adding anything bloody to the game.
Camychan
Chickadoo

Postby FreddyReady » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:38 am

Camychan wrote:These are the most adorable, and I giggle when thinking about the size of the elaphant ones ahaha. Considering the games direction though, I don't see the devs adding anything bloody to the game.
Does not need to be "blood" or the color, and could be different then emo since I don't think that should be in as a "own" kind of slime (does not fit the world, but more elemental/animal I think the game is more around)

So insted of emo something like a "snow ball" that "melts" (its plorts does get deleted quite faster then anything else and is hard to take care of) but this could rather be a breed function.
FreddyReady
Rancher

Return to Creative